Mrs. Claus! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without waiting for an answer, Grandma unzipped her tight red skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing garters with red stockings. Her sodden panties filled the air with a deep musky scent. The light red material was maroon dark with moisture. Keeping her thighs pressed together she slowly pulled her panties down, gradually revealing a patch of white fur below her groin. Stepping out of the panties she swung her thighs apart, revealing dark pink lips outlined by a swath of white hair. While Grandma did not bikini wax she kept herself neat and trimmed.

The silvery hair surrounding her pussy lips had the odd effect of enhancing them, of making them the new focal point of my lustful gaze. Swollen and clammy with desire her pussy lips were larger and protruded more than most of those I had seen before. Although I knew it was wrong, sick and evil, I had a strong desire to bury my face into those dark pink lips and feel that bushy white hair tickle my cheeks, lips and tongue. Imagining my cock sinking deep into that white rimmed pink crevice almost made me shoot a load in my boxers.

I must have made a face in my effort not to spunk because Grandma's face clouded and her shoulders sagged making her droopy breasts swing a bit.

"You don't like it?" She asked in a deflated tone.

"No, its just so beautiful that I... I almost... "

Grandma's face glowed as she gave me a bright, sexy and understanding smile. Walking slowly over to my bed, she whispered. "So I guess you would like a closer look?"

I nodded.

She stood next to my bed with her crotch near my head. The swollen pink folds and crinkly white hair were slick with moisture. A heady musk more intoxicating than her perfume filled the air. Laughing at my slack jawed face she took my limp right hand in her delicate red nailed hand and guided it up against the slippery wet folds. She held it there until my fingers began moving on their own.

I stroked through her damp white curls. Grandma must have liked this because she breathed harder. Looking up momentarily I saw her large full breasts heave like tremoring mountains. She ran her fingers through my hair as I caressed her ivory pussy hair.

I became bolder with my explorations, rubbing and poking the wet, elastic flesh. I had only a general idea of what was what in that area. Mind you being confronted with the real thing is a lot different. Not exactly certain where I was, anatomically speaking, I squeezed a small grape sized protrusion. Grandma reacted like she had been electrocuted, giving off of deep moan and pulling tight against me.

In a voice thick with passion Grandma choked, "Oh, you naughty boy playing with Granny's.." she paused, "I mean Mrs. Claus' clitty." I heard the smile in her voice as she said, "You can get on the nice boy list ... if you continue."

When Grandma had pulled me against her this had the unforeseen benefit of burying my face up against her breasts. A rock hard nipple poked me in the chin. Bending my face a bit, I popped it into my mouth and began sucking.

Grandma hissed and held me tighter against her. As I sucked her nipple, my fingers continued to explore Grandma's pussy. Rubbing her grape sized clit with my thumb I poked and prodded with my index finger. I was as shocked as she when it slipped between her folds and inside her pussy. As you might have guessed from the amount of moisture I described on her fold and on her public hair, Grandma did not have an old dried up pussy. Hot, moist and tight it sucked at my finger like a little mouth, the walls caressed my finger and pulled it deeper inside as if urging it to fill her.

I stuck in another finger and pumped my fingers in and out of Gran's pussy while sucking at Grandma's pap. She thrust her hips towards me, shoving my fingers deeper into her channel. As I penetrated her deeper, Grandma held tighter onto my head crushing it against her breasts. Grandma's soft moans echoed in chorus to the squishing sounds my fingers made as they slipped in and out of her dark rose petals. Warm, fragrant fluid seeped over my hand making it grow slick with her juices. She hissed like a teakettle with sharp guttural moans.

A few moment after I began finger fucking my grandmother while sucking her breast Grandma spasmed hard. With my ear pressed against her breast, I felt her heart hammer wildly and she let out a near shriek of "Oh, God!" Concerned, I stopped sucking her tit and looked up over her shaking breasts. She was sweating and her face and breasts were flushed. My first thought was oh my God, I've given my Grandma a heart attack!

"Don't stop!" She wailed and I realized that it was not a heart attack but an orgasm. I quickly stuck her nipple back in my mouth and plunged my hand into her pussy as fast as I could. She shuddered for a few seconds more and then clung to me as she rode out the throes of her orgasm. Placing a hand over my plunging hand she tenderly stopped my thrusting but held my hand inside her. We stood there holding each other for a moment.

Stepping back a few steps Grandma gently detached from me. Behind her gold-framed glasses, her deep blue eyes shimmered with delight. She grabbed my head and passionately kissed me on the lips. Before I could fully comprehend the idea of kissing my grandmother in such a fashion she pushed me back on the bed. She kissed her way down my chin, chest and stomach while climbing onto the bed. Grandma knelt over me, putting her knees on either side of my legs, careful to avoid my injuries. Reaching inside my boxer fly she drew out my rock hard penis.

Her mouth puckered and I thought she was going to kiss the head of my dick. However she had filled her mouth with saliva and now bent over and engulfed my hard cock with her spit filled mouth. As the hot moisture and teasing tongue touched my rampant pole my balls clenched and a pleasurable pain clamored for release. I had to clutch my sheets and look away to prevent from immediately blowing my load in Grandma's mouth.

Hearing my whimper she looked up. The sight of my grandmother's blue eyes gazing over my groin, while her ruby red lips held half of my cock in her mouth was almost too much to bear. Yet with all my will power I kept from cumming. She smiled around my cock and slowly drew her lips off of it. My penis glistened with a thick coat of red tinged saliva. Splotches and tendrils of red stained my throbbing dick. For a second I had the scary thought that it was blood but then I noticed that I had spots of red running from my dick up my groin to my chest. Grandma had branded me with her lipstick. The thought of this almost made me spurt. I groaned, how much more stimulation could I take?

Grandma rose up on her knees and looked down upon me. The Santa cap fell off of her head and landed across my chest. Grandma snatched it up and jammed it over her head where it sat awry. Her snowy white hair tumbled out from beneath its rim. Her gold-rimmed glasses were crooked, her red smeared lips were pouty and puffy. Drenched with sweat the red silk blouse clung to her shoulders the sides of her breasts while the bottom part flapped like a cape. Large voluminous breasts jutted over her chest, the nipples still swollen and hard. Her red garters and stockings framed her white rimmed, dark pink pussy. At that moment she was the most beautiful woman in the world.

She grasped my penis in her deeply veined right hand. Her small, lined red nailed fingers tenderly held it upwards. A serious look came onto her face as she contemplated the immensity of what she planned.

"This is your first time, isn't it Jimmy?"

I nodded.

"Are you certain that you want it to be with a saggy, wrinkled old lady and not some hot young chick? Don't worry about offending me, I'll understand if you don't want go any farther."

I put my hands on her silk covered thighs, stroking them and pushing them downwards I said, "NO one is as beautiful as you."

Her eyes burned with a combination of lust, love and passion as she said, "Alright then, Mrs. Claus is going to give you a sleigh ride to heaven."

Grandma lowered herself and my cock head kissed the large folds of her pussy. Soon her cunt lips covered and swallowed my cock. I watched with a combination of glee, awe and fascination as the white patch on her groin slowly descended and the length of my cock slowly became encased by her dark pink lips. The feeling was incredible as her tight opening took me in little by little, the muscles rippling and squeezing, the warm moisture caressing and stroking me in a way I cannot describe in any justifiable manner.

Gasping I clutched my sheets to keep from instantly exploding. Our pubic hair kissed. My cock was buried to the balls inside my grandmother's womb. Her white pubic hair tickled my groin as she leaned forward. After a moment she took my hands and placed them on her shoulders. Grandma made certain my cock adjusted to the overwhelming pleasurable feeling of being inside her tight pussy before starting our lovemaking in earnest.

She placed her hands on my chest and leaned towards me. She rocked her hips back and forth and side to side while also starting to churn up and down on my stiff rod. Her breasts swung back and forth smacking my chest and face. I snapped up one of her tits with my lips and sucked on her nipple. My fingers dug into the soft, smooth skin of her shoulders and she moaned.

Grandma gasped in pleasure. Blood sang through my veins as I watched the rise and fall of her pearly mat. Her cunt lips undulated as they slipped up and down on my cock. I even found the trembling of loose skin over her hips to be so erotic I had to look away. As much as I wanted to cum, I didn't want to disappoint her.

As Grandma moved slowly up and down and wiggled her hips from side to side in an unhurried rhythmic grind, the Santa cap fell off to land next to my face. Her long white hair cascaded over her shoulders and draped over one of her full breasts like a snow capped hill rise. An engorged pink nipple winked in and out of a shimmering white veil. As the white hair swayed and rippled her breasts swung playfully batting me in the face and chest. As her full, drooping breasts bounced before my face I found the wrinkling of her stretching breast tissue from as they rose and fell so hot that it nearly sent me over the edge.

Believing that watching her face would be safer in the sense that it would not be as titillating I looked over the freckled and wrinkled expanse of her breasts.

The expression of her face was sexier even than her full swinging beasts or the sight of her pussy sliding up and down on my penis. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her lips were pursed. She had her head thrown back and her wrinkled skin, wattles and small jowls quivered as she rode me. The pursing of her lips and squeezing of her eyes brought out all of the crows feet, laugh lines of her face. There was little doubt that this was an elderly woman giving me pleasure and taking pleasure from me.

She shuddered once and her face clenched tighter, I clearly saw all of the wrinkles and creases in my grandmother's beautiful face as she shivered in the pleasure of my mouth on her breast and my dick buried inside her hot pussy. An ecstatic bomb went off underneath my back, exploding electric pleasure through my brain, balls and dick. My heart hammered and the world became a kaleidoscope of images, all of which were the mental snapshots I had taken of my grandmother as we had made love. Her full, red lips, her large, sagging breasts swaying against me, the moist, dark pink of her pussy, the vibrant white of her pubic hair. At the center however remained the picture of my grandmother's beautiful, wrinkled face as she climaxed.

I never imagined that a woman's facial expression of pleasure would make me forget about the pussy wrapped around my cock, especially during my first time. I moaned and thrashed while what seemed to be gallons of spunk filled Grandma's throbbing pussy. In the midst of my ecstasy I also felt guilty and ashamed because my first intercourse had only lasted like three minutes or so. Once Grandma had decided to give me this wonderful Christmas gift, I had promised myself that I would last until she was satisfied but I failed

Feeling me cumming Grandma opened her eyes and rode me a bit a faster. Her nails dug into my chest as her fingers pulled tighter. Grinning broadly she leaned further against me and cooed in my ear. "That's alright, baby, let it go, give me all of it. Fill my pussy with your sweet cum."

Although I had been careful before in the throes of orgasm I forgot myself and tried to bend my legs to drive myself fully into Grandma. Unfortunately my injured knee and foot did not allow this and a spasm of pain made me buck and then collapse on the bed. Grandma lost her balance and fell sprawling against me, her slack breasts pancaking against my chest.

Giggling she threw her arms around my neck and buried her face against my neck. She kissed my neck and held me as the last vestiges of my orgasm subsided. We lay there in silence, our fluids mingling and both of our hearts hammering from the exertion of sex and the immensity of our love.

I was so overwhelmed by this experience that I did not know what to say. Although I knew I should say something I remained silent. I was content just to lie there and hold Grandma in my arms. Lethargy swept over me and the erection I thought would never go away faded and shrunk inside Grandma's love canal.

Grandma slipped off of me and said, "Mrs. Claus has to get cleaned up before she heads back to the North Pole." Leaning down she gave me a soft, passionate kiss. "Merry Christmas, Jimmy, I hope you enjoyed your present." Stroking her finger down my chest once, she smiled and said, "Although I'm not quite certain that you're the one that received a gift"

My lids were too heavy to reply at this point and I barely remember seeing Grandma pick up the rest of her Mrs. Claus outfit and stuff it inside the Santa bag. She slung the bag over her shoulder and walked out the door with a wink, her fleshy buttocks jiggling as she did.

12