Mrs Claus Under The Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Claus grinned at me. "The effects of climaxing with an immortal can have a significant effect on a mortal. And even though I started human, I am now an immortal. The result of making an immortal female climax is to gain the power to hold your erection for as long as you choose. But beware, as a mortal man's erection is driven by sexual desire, as long as you have desire for the woman or women in front of you, it will stay hard, regardless of how many times you ejaculate. It will only go down when your sexual desire fades."

"For how long?" I asked, wondering if it were short lived.

Instead of answering, she leaned towards me and pressed her lips to mine in a soft kiss. She teased my lips sexily and broke the kiss to climb over me again. She aimed my cock for her pussy and pushed onto me again. She looked down at me, slowly rocking on and off my dick. I could feel my raging hard-on stroking deep inside her, my mushroom head clearly coaxing her body towards another climax. I reached for her tits and cupped them, lifting each one and letting her hard nipples protrude between my fingers. She leaned down slightly, allowing me to draw one of her breasts to my mouth. I sucked one of her nipples, drawing it into my mouth and teasing my tongue over and around it while she rocked herself on and off of me.

"Mmmmmmmmm yessssssss," she cooed softly, shifting her knees to start bouncing her ass up and down, driving herself up and down my shaft with more urgency. I could feel her driving harder up and down on me as I continued to tease her nipple. "Feel how big you are? How much you fill me? Think about it. Think about your cock growing fat and long inside me. Think about how it's going to make me come around you. Yesssss. That's it. Feel it getting bigger? Fatter? Keep thinking about it. Keep imagining how big and fat you are inside me. That's it! I can feel you swelling. You're going to make me come again. I can feel it growing in me, growing in you. Can you feel it, can you feel us sharing its growth?"

"I do," I groaned, releasing her nipple from my mouth as I felt my cock swelled inside her. "I think I'm going to come again."

"I know you are. We're linked at the moment, you and I. Linked in a way that two mortal humans can never be. You're going come in a moment, and you're going to take me with you, both physically and emotionally," she moaned, her tits trying to bounce from my hands as she jammed herself down hard on me over and over again. "There. Oh goodness yes. I've wondered if I would feel it, how intense it might be. Here it comes. THERE! OHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!" she cried as she began to climax, her squeezing pussy taking me with her. My body jerked hard, and I felt my body gush shot after shot into her pussy, the two of us spasming in unison as we climaxed. I lay there, feeling my seed pump into her over and over. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Good lord. What just happened?" I panted.

"Something....unique. It exists in our legends, from the days of Aphrodite, but I never imagined that it would be something I would actually feel, or that I would share. It's called the Kamasra, the joining. It can only happen between a mortal and an immortal, and only if their sexual attraction is particularly strong. It was the thing of legend, that Aphrodite and her temple priestesses used to join over and over with the mortal men that came to sacrifice on her altar, to share their sexual desire and energy with her and her priestesses. That same attraction will now fill all the women of your life, just as it drew me to have you a second time. It would seem that the power of attraction, desire of sexual attraction to you by women is not limited to just mortal women," she said as she smiled down at me, my hard dick still deep inside her. "I just couldn't help myself. I wanted you again, I wanted to feel you inside me again, I wanted to feel you filling me again. Even now, I feel the desire to remain on you, feeling you inside me, feeling you moving yourself in and out of me, feeling you stroking my clitoris and coaxing me towards yet another orgasm." She leaned her face down and kissed me softly before pushing herself up and off of me, clearly reluctantly. "You now have the power to maintain that erection, that sexy hard-on as long as you wish, forever..." she answered.

"Forever? You mean... I can make my dick stay hard as long as I want. Forever?"

"That's what I said," she answered with a grin. "You're guaranteed to be able to please whoever you choose no matter how old you get."

I shook my head in wonder as the grandfather clock in the corner struck one.

"Time for us to go," Mrs. Claus said as she climbed from me. She stepped over me and stood by the tree, the naked Jan stepping to stand next to her. I could see my cum leaking from Mrs. Claus' pussy and down her leg. She waved her hand over her head and the glittering ring of light covered Jan and sunk to the floor, transforming her back into the small delicate little elf she had been when I first saw her. She was still naked, her breasts smaller and her pussy covered with a fine downy curl of blonde hair, a trail of my cum glistening as it oozed down the inside of her left thigh. She blew me a kiss as Mrs. Claus waved her hand again, the glittering circle covering both of them as it drifted towards the floor. When it disappeared, both were once again dressed.

"One question," I asked.

"Yes?" Mrs. Claus asked back.

"Does Santa know you did this?"

She grinned back at me. "We've been having sex for almost six hundred years. I'm sure he won't be bothered to find that I've had sex with you. He knows how important Jan is to me, how much she and I share. I'm sure he won't be surprised to find out that I helped Jan with this. Helped her become a full woman."

"I see," I answered, unsure if I really did.

She waved her hand above her head again...

I could hear the girls making noise downstairs, clearly trying to be noisy to wake us up so we'd come down. I wondered if their parents were up yet, and decided they were probably pretending to be asleep. My wife rolled over against me, pressing her body to mine. "Hey sexy. Sleep good?" she whispered in my ear.

"I had a weird dream, but otherwise I did," I whispered back. The dream was as vivid as if it had been real, but then I knew it had to be just a weird dream. I mean, come on, having sex with Mrs. Claus. Really? I mean, I don't care how vivid it feels, there's no way I was having sex with Mrs Claus and an elf. It was just a lustful fantasy from seeing them at the mall...Right?

"Well, we better go get things started," she said as she rolled herself over onto me. She pressed her nightgown covered pussy against my hard-on. "Someone feels like they want a Christmas present of their own."

"Maybe," I agreed, feeling her grind her soft lips against me through the thin nightgown and my sleep shorts.

She leaned herself down until her tits were pressed to my chest. "Maybe later we can sneak back up here for a quickie. If you got me something sexy to wear, I can try it on for you," she whispered.

"Um. Sure," I answered, not sure what had gotten into her.

She pushed up on me and ground her pussy against my hard-on again. She grinned down at me and wiggled her ass. "Unless you want a quickie now. Feels like someone's already warmed up," she said as she reached down and stroked my dick between her thighs. She wiggled a little and pulled her nightgown up to expose her pussy, continuing to pull it up until she had it all the way up over her tits. "Maybe this will help keep it hard for later?"

"I'm sure it will," I answered as she wiggled around on me a little more.

"Come on. Those girls won't wait all day," she said after a while.

"Probably not," I agreed. She climbed off my lap and off the bed, lifting the nightgown up and tossing it aside. She walked naked to the bathroom and came back out in her bathrobe, her hard nipples poking the thin material out obviously. She stepped towards me and reached out, rubbing her hand up and down the front of my sleep shorts and my hard-on.

"You better do something with that before the girls see it," she said with a giggle.

"I know how to get rid of it," I whispered.

"Oh? And what might that be?" she asked.

I was already out on a limb. She wasn't usually very playful, especially when we had company in the house. So I wasn't expecting anything like what she'd already done. I decided to go way out on a limb. Worst she could do was say no and get mad. "You could just bend over for me."

She raised her eyebrows and stepped over to the bed. She pulled her robe aside exposing her bare ass and pussy. She bent over, pushing her ass out at me. "You mean like this?"

"That's exactly what I mean," I said with a grin.

"Well, don't leave me waiting all day," she said, wiggling her ass side to side. "Those girls are going to want THEIR presents too."

"With pleasure," I answered, stepping behind her. I pushed my sleep shorts down and grasped my hard-on. I rubbed it up and down her slit, surprised at how wet she already was.

"Mmmmmm. Stop teasing me and put it in," she moaned softly. "Oh yeah. Just like that," she moaned louder as I slowly slid my head into her entrance. Inch by inch I pressed into her, slowly filling her depths with my hard-on. "Ohhhh damn. You feel so big today. Someone must have had one hell of a dream."

"It was that," I grunted as I started to stroke in and out of her. I pushed in and out slowly, letting her depths caress my cock and head.

"Maybe you'll need to tell me about it so we can pretend some time?"

"You want to know about my dream?" I asked as I continued to stroke in and out of her wet depths.

"If it made you this hard, yes," she moaned softly. "God, you feel so damn big inside me this morning."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah," she agreed. "You're going to make me come if you keep doing it like that."

"That's what you want, right?"

"Yes. But I wanna hear about that dream too," she moaned softly. I slid my hands up her sides and cupped both her big soft tits. I squeezed them and held them like handles, her hard nipples pressing into my palms. "Ohhhh lover. You cheat," she moaned as I squeezed her breasts while I continued stroking in and out of her. "Ohhhh damn. Ohhhh! Honey!" she squeaked loudly as her pussy contracted around me. I felt her climax start to wash over her, her pussy squeezing and holding me as I pumped in and out of her. "Come on lover. Do it. You know you want to."

"Uh huh," I grunted moments before my body jerked. I closed my eyes and listened to my wife moan in pleasure as my body pumped shot after shot of cum unto her.

She pulled off of my cock and turned to face me. She lifted herself on her toes to get her lips even with mine and pressed them to me in a long, hot sensuous kiss, something that she rarely did after all these years. A hot kiss had somehow become too much trouble for her, or at least that's the way it seemed to me. All I got these days were short, little dry pecks.

"What got into you today?" I asked when she broke the long kiss, leaving us both breathless.

"I dunno. You saying you don't like it?"

"Didn't say that at all," I answered. "I'm liking it just fine."

"Well, later you can tell me all about that dream. While you're giving me a nice long slow fuck," she whispered. "Right now, we need to go let the girls have their presents."

"We should," I agreed as she let her arms slid from around my neck. She gave me one more little peck and then stepped back, pulling her robe closed. I pulled up my sleep shorts and followed her out the door and down the stairs. The girls were definitely ready, rummaging through the packages and figuring out which were theirs.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" The girls yelled as we came down, the two of them launching themselves at us. "Look at all the presents!" We settled into our favorite chairs, letting the girls go back to rummaging through the presents until the kids got up. It wasn't much longer, and our two daughters got up as well as my son and daughter-in-law, finally coming out to join their girls. We let the girls pull all the packages out and play Santa, passing them all out to everyone. We watched the little girls open their presents first, and then the older kids all opened theirs. Finally, my wife and I opened ours.

"Honey! It's gorgeous!" my wife said, holding up a mostly see-through red lace teddy that she had just unwrapped. The only thing is, I don't remember buying it.

"You're welcome," I said, looking at the sexy outfit, realizing it was exactly the same as the one I'd seen on line, the one that I had envisioned her laying under the tree in at the mall only two days ago.

"I have to put it on," my wife said quickly, standing up and dropping her robe right in front of the whole family. While the girls were a little startled, I'm sure they'd all seen my wife naked before. My son on the other hand was clearly shocked as my wife stood in front of everyone, completely naked, putting on the sexy little red outfit. The little lace outfit consisted of a collar around her neck with two wide strips of lace extending down her front, over her breasts, meeting at her waist, the open lace hiding almost nothing of her nipples, even though they were covered. The waist wrapped around and dipped down her butt cheeks, leaving the entirety of her back and almost all of her butt uncovered. Not that it really mattered that much, since the bottom of the outfit was equally see through lace, and was also crotchless, leaving her pussy completely exposed as she turned and twisted to show it off to me.

"Jesus MOM!" my oldest daughter Gabby swore from the chair she was in on the far side of the group. "What the fuck has gotten into you?"

"What? You act like you've never seen my body before."

"I have. All us girls have. But Jason? Your son!?"

"Not like he hasn't seen a woman's body before. Hell, how do you think he got two daughters?" she said with her hands on her hips.

"His wife's, not yours!"

"I just think you're jealous," Sammy, my youngest daughter said to her older sister, leaning over toward me from her chair to gently pat my leg. "Just jealous Dad didn't get something like that to see you in!"

"I'm not jealous. I just think that Mom should be a little more discrete."

"Mommy. Who is this present for?" my youngest granddaughter asked, crawling out from behind the tree with a small box wrapped in maroon foil paper that looked remarkably like the dress the store Mrs. Claus wore. Jessica, my daughter-in-law took the package from her daughter and looked at the label.

"It's for Grandpa," she said, handing it back. "Why don't you go take it to him?"

"Here Grandpa!" she said excitedly as she ran to me with the little package.

"Thank you sweetie," I said as I took it from her. I looked at the tag with confusion. It was definitely female handwriting, but it didn't say who it was from. My granddaughter waited patiently for me to open it.

I pulled the little white ribbon from the box and then peeled the paper back, my wife settling on the arm of my recliner so she was nearly touching me with her mostly bare butt. I briefly stopped unwrapping and looked at my wife's lap only a scant foot from my face, the scent of her arousal obvious. She took the wrapping from me as I pulled it from the box, looking to see who it was from as well. I opened the box and inside found a small note and a very small pair of men's bikini briefs, fire engine red.

'Thank you for the gift. Here is one for you until next year!' The note read. 'Jan'

My wife took the note from me and read it silently while I pulled out the tiny underwear. I wondered if they'd even fit they seemed so small.

"Who's Jan?" my wife asked. "And what gift did you give her?"

"I think we should talk about that alone," I answered quietly.

"Really? I'm sitting here half naked, and you want to play games? If you have a girlfriend, all you have to do is say so."

"No. No. Nothing like that," I answered. "Girls, why don't you go play in the dining room," I coaxed my two granddaughters.

"Okay Grandpa!" they both answered, grabbing some of their new toys and heading out of the room.

"Would you believe she's an elf?"

"No. Wanna try again?"

"Well, she is. She's an elf. A hundred year old elf."

"Really? And what does this elf look like?" my wife said with exasperation clear on her face.

"Oh... about four foot two, impish smile, pointed ears, rather petite."

"I see. And I'm supposed to believe this elf would give you a present like this? And what the hell does 'until next year' mean? And what gift did you give her?"

Everyone was looking at me and I thought about Mrs. Claus' words. No way anyone was going to believe me. "She was here with Mrs. Claus," I answered.

"Mrs. Claus Like Santa Claus's wife?"

"That's the one."

"Wait. I know an elf. She was at the mall. But she sure as hell wasn't four foot anything. She was six foot if she was an inch, long legs in green tights, a really short green dress, big boobs and red hair," Jessica said. "She was at the mall with Mrs. Claus when dad took the girls to see Santa!"

"That's what she looks like when Mrs. Claus transforms her. I never did ask why though."

"Right. And this elf. Jan. What kind of a present did you give her?"

I opened my mouth and shut it again. No way was I going to tell my whole family that I fucked an elf under our tree. They'd have me hauled off to the looney bin. "I just helped her out. She took a tumble up on the stage and I just helped her out. There was nothing untoward about it. Just me being my normal helpful self."

"And this?" she asked, reaching into the box and lifting the tiny bikini underwear out that I'd tucked back into it.

"I guess that was her way of thanking me. Must have slipped it into one of our shopping bags when we weren't looking."

"I'll say one thing," Jessica said, "she's got an eye for sexy men's stuff. I wouldn't mind seeing Dad in those."

"JESS!" my son snapped. "Really?"

"Well, you could stand to wear some sexy stuff once in a while too," she answered him. "Maybe I'll get you a pair of those...or two."

"I think he should put them on," Sammy said quickly. "I mean if they were a present from an elf, it'd be sacrilegious to not wear them on Christmas day, right?"

"Good point," my wife said. "I think you should."

I looked around at the girls. "I don't think that's appropriate. I mean, you want me hanging out like that in front of everyone?" I asked my wife.

"Why not? You got me this and I'm wearing it. Not that it covers shit, but I have it on."

"Yeah Dad. Go ahead," Gabby said. "Mom's wearing hers."

"Maybe I should put mine on," Jessica added. "Michael gave me some sexy looking underwear. Maybe I should put them on too."

"In front of everyone?" my son asked his wife.

"Sure. I mean besides you, who's going to notice?"

"DAD!" he replied.

"Well of course HE'S going to notice. That's kind of the point, isn't it?"

"What, to show off for Dad?"

"Well...duh! If he's gonna wear those, it's only fair, right?"

"I'm not standing up here and putting these on in front of everyone," I answered quickly.

"You're right. It'd be a lot more fun to put them on and then come out. Come on," Jessica said as she stood from the chair she was sitting in. She bent over to pick up a box and then straightened up. She walked to my chair and stopped to wait. "Come on. We'll go change in the bathroom and then show it off."

"You want me to come..."

"To the bathroom. Come on Dad. It's not like we're going in there to fuck. Just to change."

"Oh go on Honey. It'll look so sexy when you come back. I bet she even gives you a hard-on. In fact, I hope she does. Those underwear will look a whole lot better trying to cover your hard dick."