Mrs Claus Under The Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm allowed to be naked in front of your father," my wife said without looking at our son. "And as far as your wife, that's between you two. If she wants to run around half naked, that's her business, not mine." I could hear him huff behind me and then he must have turned and walked away. "She did seem to have fun helping you change into this little underwear. I wonder if she was hoping to get a little more than a look?"

"I know she was trying to get a little more than a look."

My wife moved her hands around me and pulled us together again. I moved my hands from her tits to her butt and squeezed her cheeks while she pressed herself against my still hard dick. "Maybe," whispered softly, "you should let her."

"Let her?"

"Yeah, let her play with it a little. I mean I know she had to have touched it to get you hard like that, but maybe she'd want to do a little more."

"Honey, I have no doubt that a little more would lead to something like what we just did."

"That wouldn't be a bad thing, would it? I mean I've seen you look at her wearing those bikinis. You can't tell me that you haven't been trying to peek at her boobs when she was breastfeeding. Must have been kinda fun being naked with her in the bathroom. Getting to see those big tits all full of milk and everything? I'm thinking that you had to have played with them a little. I bet youwouldn't mind at all if they were wrapped around your cock, sliding up and down your shaft, leaking milk all over you. Seems to me that you used to love it when I did that to you."

"I did. But do you remember how that always ended up?"

"Ohhhh. Yes. I haven't forgotten that. Riding up and down on you, my tits bouncing all over and leaking as I came. Seems to me that always made you come extra hard, seeing my tits squirting milk."

"It did. But that was you. I'm not sure she and I should be doing anything of the sort."

"Oh. I don't think it'd go that far. But if she happened to want to wrap those sexy tits around your cock, I don't think I'd mind too much. At least not this once. It is Christmas after all. I'm pretty sure you could find a way to thank her that she'd appreciate," she said with a soft giggle, moving her left hand to pull one of mine off her butt and around between us. She squeezed my hand gently and stroked it while looking up at me. "You were always pretty damn good with your hands."

"I was?"

"You were. Still are too." She grinned before pushing me away. "Now let me get dressed and finish breakfast or we'll NEVER get to eat!"

"Yes ma'am," I said, stepping back. I pulled my briefs back up and then bent over to pull up my sweatpants at the same time she bent to pick up her dress, her ass and pussy pushing out at me. I could see my cum dripping from her lips and a trickle leaking down her leg. The sight was enough to make me want to stand up and push right back into her again. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Somehow, I was getting the feeling that the females in my life wanting to have sex with me wasn't ALL that was happening. Not only were they attracted to me, but I could tell that my desire for them was at least several notches higher than it should be. Don't get me wrong. I'm easily turned on, especially by exposed tits or pussy. I went to a strip club one time and practically creamed my pants watching them up on the stage undressing.

She straightened and stepped into the dress, turning to look at me as I stood with my pants half pulled up, my rock hard cock sticking out of my briefs. "What?"

"Nothing," I answered, "Just enjoying the view."

She grinned and wiggled her butt before pulling the dress up. "Maybe I'll leave this dress on all day. Then you can enjoy the view to your heart's content."

"That would be nice," I agreed, reaching a hand out to slip it under the hem of her skirt, pressing my fingers briefly between her legs. I stroked my finger across her wet pussy several times before pulling my hand back out and pulling my pants the rest of the way up.

She turned around and let me watch her tits as she slowly zipped the dress. "Later you can unzip it again." She grinned. "Now go play and I'll finish breakfast."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, turning to walk out. She slapped my butt playfully as I walked away.

I could hear the little girls playing in the family room and last thing I wanted was to have one of my big girls decide to get amorous in front of them, so I headed instead down to the basement and my shop. There was an old couch downstairs that I frequently used as a refuge to read when the upstairs was too noisy. I flopped onto the sofa and lay down, thinking about the whirlwind the day had been so far. When I woke up, I was convinced it was all a dream, but once my wife put that lace outfit on, one that I know damn well I didn't buy, it confirmed for me that the dream wasn't a dream at all. Mrs. Claus and Jan had certainly done something to me. I wondered, if it was something they hadn't seen in hundreds of years, did they realize just how strong the effect was? She made it sound like it would entice women to want to have sex with me, but it seems like so much more than that. It feels to me like the longer they are around me, the stronger the effect and soon their inhibitions start to fade and they're not only willing, but anxious to get naked for me, no matter who's watching. I could see a plethora of problems when I went back to work, especially if this effect doesn't fade a whole hell of a lot between now and then.

I was laying on the sofa reading when Gabby came down to find me. "Mom said it was time for breakfast," she said quietly as she walked over to me. She stood for a few seconds as I put the bookmark in my book and set it aside. I was about to get up when she sat down on the edge of the sofa, her hip pressing against mine. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I answered with a shrug.

"Do you know what's going on?"

"What do you mean?"

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Dad. Mom, Sammy?" she asked, her hand reaching out and resting on my thigh. "I mean I've never seen Mom wear anything like that, let alone in front of us. Then to sit down on your dick like that, with her legs spread so we could all see. It was almost like she was proud of it," she said quietly as she began to rub my thigh. "Then Sammy running around naked."

"I have to admit it's all pretty strange."

"No, strange doesn't even cover it," she said as she let her rubbing hand move closer to my dick. "I have this urge. This feeling that I want to touch you. I want to take my clothes off for you and sit on your dick. I know it's not right. I'm your daughter. But that doesn't change the fact that I feel it. In fact, the longer I sit here, the more insistent that feeling becomes," she said as her hand moved to rub across my sweatpants covered flaccid dick.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," I answered her.

"Try me," she whispered, shifting so she could pull the front of my pants down with one hand and wrap her other hand around my dick.

"Ohhhhh. Don't do that," I groaned softly, feeling my cock growing within her grasp.

"But I WANT to. I want to see you get hard and I want to put it into me and feel you fucking me. But at the same time, I don't. I mean I know it's not right, but I want it so bad. My pussy is tingling and feels sopping wet."

"It is?"

"Oh yeah," she said, letting go of my pants for a moment. She stood up and pulled her pants down along with her panties. She pushed them all the way to her ankles and then sat back down again, spreading her legs as much as she could while reaching back to hold my pants down and stroke my growing cock. "Go ahead. Feel me."

I couldn't really stop myself. I reached my left hand over and slipped it between her legs, letting my fingers stroke up and down her protruding inner labia. I worked my fingers gently between her lips, stroking my middle and pointer fingers up and down along her pubic bone, letting the tip of my middle finger push into her entrance at one end of my stroke and my pointer finger stroke across her hard clit at the other end.

"Oh God, that feels so good," she moaned softly. "See what I mean. I can't help it. I want to feel your cock in me and it's making my pussy so excited it's leaking. I never get that excited, even when I'm playing with my boyfriend."

"I understand what you mean. I want you to just take your pants off and sit on me, just push yourself down my shaft until I'm buried inside you. But you're my daughter. We shouldn't do that kind of thing."

"I know," she said, letting go of my dick. She reached down and pulled her pants and underwear off one leg and then stood up. She stepped over me on the sofa, reaching down for my cock. She held it up, pointing it at her pussy as she lowered herself. She closed her eyes as her pussy lips touched my head and then continued to lower herself down, slowly sliding her incredibly wet pussy down my shaft. "Oh God, it feels so good," she moaned softly. "I'm just going to sit here and let you play with my clit, okay? I mean, that isn't exactly fucking then, is it?"

"I don't think so," I groaned, moving one hand to her pussy and the other to her chest. I gripped and squeezed one of her tits through her shirt while I started to rub her clit with my finger.

"Oh yeah. That's good. That's real good," she groaned, her hips starting to rock slightly as I stroked my finger up and down her slit. "I'm so turned on I don't think it'll take much to make me come. Just keep doing that."

"Uh huh," I agreed, feeling her hips moving a little harder, making my rock hard shaft move around inside her slightly. I could feel myself swelling inside her as my own excitement grew. She moved her hands to her shirt and pulled the bottom up, pulling it and her bra up to expose her tits to me. "Oh damn. You have very nice looking boobs," I groaned.

"Thank you Daddy," she whispered. "You have a really nice feeling dick." I continued to stroke my finger on her clit, rubbing up and down over it while she rocked her hips, trying hard to hold me inside her without stroking up and down on me. It wasn't really going to matter though. I could already feel my orgasm growing beyond the point of no return. It was going to take almost nothing to send me over the edge. That something came moments later when her own orgasm started to wash over her. "Oh fuck!" she squeaked softly. "I'm coming!"

"Uh huh," I grunted, feeling her pussy clench around me. As hard as she was trying to not do it, she lifted and dropped only an inch or so on my dick, pulling up off me slightly and then dropping down hard again, jamming my cock hard into her cervix.

"OH!" she gasped at the sensation. She did it again, lifting and jamming herself down while her legs trembled, and her orgasm raced through her body. Up and down again, and yet again, her pussy leaking copiously around my rock hard cock. Up and down, a little further, dropping her ass on me a little harder.

"AHHHH!" I gasped as that little bit required was suddenly there. I closed my eyes as my body spasmed, trying to jam me deeper into her, if that were even possible. I looked at her face and saw her gasp and shape an 'OH' with her mouth as my cock surged a gush of cum up into her. Time and again my body pumped my hot load into her, her own body responding by squeezing my dick even tighter. Her whole body trembled and shuddered for long seconds before she slowly stilled.

"Oh shit. We did, didn't we?" she whispered, looking down at me. "I knew we shouldn't, but I wanted it so bad. I don't understand why, but I really wanted to feel you do that."

"I think I better put my clothes back on and we better get up for breakfast, before Mom gets the idea we're doing something down here we shouldn't be."

"You mean like this?"

"Yeah," she said with a wry face as she stood up. Her pussy was dripping my cum as she worked to get her foot back into her pants. I saw her tits, larger and softer than Sammy's, hanging down and swinging around, still exposed, making my cock twitch again. I reached out and cupped the closest one, gently squeezing it and feeling her hard nipple in my palm. "Damn Dad. Don't get me started again please."

"Okay," I agreed as she pulled up her pants. She straightened and pulled her bra in place and then her shirt down before holding a hand out for me.

"Come on Dad. We better..."

"Yeah," I agreed, cutting her off.

"You said you knew why, but I wouldn't believe it?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me later? I'm not sure I could process it right now. I'm just struggling not to take my clothes off again."

"Later," I agreed, following her across the basement and up the steps. When we got to the dining room, everyone else was already seated and eating. I saw bacon and sausage, eggs, and pancakes and of course, juice and milk. I was glad to see that Sammy and Jessica were both dressed, but both seemed to have left one important part off, namely bras. Sammy's shirt was nearly see through as well. Jessica's shirt was opaque enough, normally, but her nipples were leaking, and the milk was making the light green material cling to her nipples like a second skin. The sight of both their tits wiggling around had my deflating cock racing once again towards hardness.

I took my seat at the head of the table, my usual place. Jessica was sitting in the first seat on the left side of the table, and my wife the first seat on the right, the zipper of her dress half way down so I could see a good part of her breasts showing. I had to ask both to pass things, and I couldn't really decide which set of tits I was more attracted to, my wife's bare breasts, or Jessica's milky tits. Yeah, there was no doubt that Jan's pussy juice had not only made women want to have sex with me, it made me much more accepting. The longer I sat there, the more I wanted Jessica to take her shirt off and show me her tits. More than just show them to me. I wanted her to let me suck on them. It was no surprise when I felt her knee pressing against mine, and then her hand stroking my knee. I could feel her fingers trying to work up my thigh, without anyone noticing, which was clearly going to be difficult. I reached under the table with my left hand and closed it over hers, stilling her hand and keeping her from going any further.

When I was done eating, most everyone had already finished and left. Jessica and my wife both stayed, the three of us chatting about underwear of all things such as what kind they preferred to wear, what bra size they were now, things like that. There was no way my dick was EVER going to go down if they kept that conversation up. I finally excused myself and headed down to my shop, the family room TV showing some kind of animated Christmas show.

"There you are," my wife said some time later as she walked into my shop.

"Yeah. Thought this would be a safe place to hide."

"Why would you want to hide?" she asked as she stepped over to me. She grinned and unzipped her dress, letting it drop and then stepping from it. She reached down and tugged on my pants, getting me to lift enough to pull them down. She worked them down my legs and tossed my slippers aside as she pulled them off my feet. She did the same with my underwear, the tiny red slip of bikini underwear that started all this. "Now, we're both naked. All that talk about tits, I thought you might want to play with mine. As much as I know you'd like to have me sit on you again, to be honest, my pussy feels like its got an Indian burn. So if you don't mind..." she said softly, stepping to me and swinging one leg over me. "I'll just sit on you and not put you inside, okay?"

"Sure," I answered as she lowered herself down, trapping my dick between her pussy and my body. She leaned towards me, aiming one of her big soft tits at my mouth. I opened my mouth and accepted her offering, closing my lips around her areola and sucking it, my tongue teasing her nipple.

"Oh yesssss," she purred as she started to rock her hips, working to keep her breast in my mouth as she did. Her pussy slid along my shaft, my head disappearing in between her lips with each stroke. I saw a slight movement out of the corner of my eye.

My wife couldn't see her, but Jessica had stepped into the shop, standing back behind my wife so she couldn't see. She stood watching us, one hand squeezing a breast through the green shirt, the other pressing against her shorts covered crotch.

"Oh fuck, I love feeling my clit sliding on you," my wife moaned softly, her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of her pussy grinding on my dick and my mouth on her breast.

I watched Jessica lick her lips and then start to undress, pulling off her shirt first, exposing her bare tits. She pushed her shorts down and then the small bikini panties she had on under, leaving her in nothing but a small pair of canvas sneakers. Her hand moved back to her crotch, her fingers now sliding between her pussy lips, stroking herself in time with my wife's strokes along my shaft. Her other hand moved to one breast, squeezing and kneading it, making it periodically spray tiny streams of milk towards us.

"I'm going to come," my wife whispered as she started to tremble. "Oh damn. I'm going to come." She leaned a little further, forcing her clit against my hard shaft as she slowly rocked her hips, pushing her along my shaft and over my engorged head. She started to shudder and I could feel the wetness of her pussy leaking around my shaft as she moaned and trembled. "Ohhhhhhhh damn," she breathed after nearly a minute of her climax. She lifted her chest from my face and looked down at me panting. "God, why do I wanna keep having sex with you?"

"I don't know," I lied.

She must have heard Jessica moan and turned to look and saw her behind. I thought she'd be angry, but instead she climbed off me and stepped to Jessica. She pulled her over towards me. "If you want, he'll suck your breasts," my wife whispered, coaxing her to kneel next to the sofa.

"You really don't mind?"

"It's not like you're having sex with him. And he does love milk filled breasts."

She looked back at me and then lifted one of her breasts in her hand, leaning towards me. She leaned over me and fed me her right breast, allowing me to close my lips around it and suck and tease it. I was rewarded with a stream of sweet breast milk, and a moan. She stayed kneeling for long minutes while I sucked one and then the other of her breasts, her own hand between her legs. She stood and climbed over me, though not the way I would have expected. She knelt over me on hands and knees, her face over my hard-on and her pussy aimed at my face. She backed her pussy towards my face while she moved her chest, making her hanging tits drag along and brush across my hard cock. I could feel a warm wetness as she squeezed some milk from her breast onto my dick.

I reached up to her hips and pulled her down towards me, pulling her pussy to my face. I spread her copious inner labia apart with my tongue and teased it up and down her slit. I stopped momentarily when I felt a different warmth surround my head. Her mouth stroked up and down my shaft slowly, her tongue teasing around my engorged head while I licked and teased her clit. Her juices flowed over my chin and down my neck as I coaxed her climax closer and closer, her fingers having already gotten the job more than started.

"I'm going to come," I warned, pulling my face from her pussy for a few moments before going back to teasing her clit. In way of a response, she seemed to suck harder, her face bouncing up and down more quickly.

I reached down her body and cupped both hanging tits, squeezing and playing with them, feeling little trickles of milk oozing from them as her body started to tremble. She shifted her weight and wrapped a hand around my cock, sliding it up and down my shaft along with her mouth. I knew I was moments from climaxing again but couldn't bring myself to pull from her pussy long enough to even utter another warning.