All Comments on 'Mrs. Correlli's Lover'

by MarciaRH

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Absolutely outstanding stuff! The freshest piece of work posted on this site for a long, long time.

Check your apostrophes but otherwise keep doing what you're doing.

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago

This lady has enough guilt and anxiety going

through her over something she hasn't even

done yet to equal twenty peoples worth.

Which do you think will happen first.

A heart attack or an ulcer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Almost incest.

I guess the thought counts.

petertowerspetertowersabout 12 years ago
Excellent

It's nice to read a story which feels almost 100% real. Anyone who doesnt realise just how much stress an affair of this or any other kind can generate, hasn't lived. Thanks for posting it, Pete.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Sterling story with a lousy title ( is that why present score is so low? ) !

As mentioned b4 the author does an excellent job of capturing the feelings of guilt & attraction redlining on the emotion meters. Its amazing how many times other stories blithely launch into this taboo with minamal compunctions expressed.

Though this is excellent on a stroke story level , it could have been even better if the author dwelved deeper into the concequences that seem impossible to conceal given the emotive nature of both main characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Super, super, super!

Suspense, unexpected twists, even a laugh or two. A great read. Well done.

ctyankee264ctyankee264about 12 years ago
It doesn't have to be

About the details of their sex, and this story proves it. This reminds me of those old Hitchcock movies that were incredibly tense without any frightening visual scenes. Another great story!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Has it's ups and downs

Has it's ups and downs, Have to feel for the poor woman letting her hormones over rule her best instincts and her son thinking with his dick and not his mother.

Best laid plans of mice and men sometimes go awry, father and sisters showing up for dinner proves that.

Yes the title was misleading.

jaccorjaccorabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

At last a really interesting story about real people and their feelings. I do hope that you will have the good grace to continue their story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The ending was a bit of a let down

I was wanting him to have his mother, but on the other hand, I thought he was a bit smug in expecting his mother to just spread her legs and let him have her.

I think he should have had to earn the right to have his mother, schmooze her up (aka kissing her ass) a whole lot, and treat her very special for a good bit of time, before he should even think of having sex with her.

I hope to see more of the two soon.

Thanks for the read.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 12 years ago
You made the hesitation work.

I'm with digdaddyrich on this one. Nice tease.

I love mother/son incest romances and one-off romps but my biggest cavil about this story is that her son could be any teenaged stud. No love, just bored, nihilistic lust between them.

Sure, mom's fantasy world gets a kick out of showing her hubby he can be replaced by an eager young stud who knocks her up as a bonus. It certainly made my evening, but I think we're both past just cheap thrills.

Show me how funky this can get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Slow burn

Your writing is pretty damned hot. I am enjoying it immensely. I like how you walk a tight-wire of eroticism with your readers and the characters. This is how incest stories should be. Thanks

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

If any of you dipshit commenters ever wrote a mother/son incest story, wouldn't YOU include some fucking SEX?! "Oh, i enjoyed it immensely..." i gotta call bullshit!!!!!!!!!!! They got close, might have eventually gone all the way, at least that's how the outcome should be, but the story stops short, just like George Costanza's dad! Like Mrs. Corelli's mandolin, we got played! We don't even have an inkling of how big our boy's cock is, nor a vivid description of mom. This story, as completed, is the stuff of romance novels, not erotic porn! How does it even qualify as incest when there isn't any? At least all the daughter's are safely under 18 so we don't have to cringe at their inclusion.

I do like how you write, i just don't like that you've left us twisting in the breeze. The highlight of your story occurs early on, when mom states that her son would be ON Mrs. Corelli like 'a piranha after a bleeding cow' HAH! That's funny! I know it's been over eleven years, but throw us a bone, here! Fetch, Fido!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous