All Comments on 'Mrs. Edwards: Helping Out Mum'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
Confused

The sex is very erotic and wonderful. However, I am very confused by the title. I was expecting a lesbian relationship between Mrs. Edwards and Mum. Instead, it seems like a relationship of son to Mum.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Very fun read

More mothers should take advantage of such natural occurring circumstances. My mother listened to her friends describe what they considered awkward situation with their sons. My mother considered it seduction.

kingswedekingswedeover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Great story with a wonderful lead up to the sex.

Keep it going with maybe a aunt showing up to visit and catching them then joining in on the action.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 4 years ago
Well done!

I don't know about Danny, the one that requested the story, but I sure enjoyed it.

Could have used a check read before posting to correct or remove the extra words where a thought had changed but that didn't ruin the story, just slowed down the reading to make the mental adjustment. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Nutman99Nutman99over 4 years ago

What an amazing story. I absolutely love all the incest stories on Literotica. Looking forward to reading more of yours.

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 4 years ago
More please

Great story, but don't leave us hanging. Please write more stories between this mother and son.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Very Well Written

But there was no sexual tension. For me, a story such as this should have a good build-up where both people want what they shouldn't and slowly break down that barrier.

I do like your writing style.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 4 years ago
Please keep going

So much more that can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave you 5 stars

Very exciting mother and son incest story. You could continue another chapter. Maybe the mother would just give a subtle hint to her son when she needs her pussy licked. Something like she wears a short nighty that the hem barely covers her pubic hairs. And when she bends down or when she sits carelessly in the sofa, her pussy shows up and her clit is winking at him. Then he gets the message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was ok

Slimy mucus is not sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

What a wonderful mother to have sex with her son.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

I couldn't get back into the story after he teased her liked that. That's not a loving son. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At age 50 my mom was naked on her bed playing her shaved pussy, As a 20 year old college student, mom also told to watch her cum. Later oral became a release for each of us. Before i moved out, mom and i had sex to "satisfy our needs". I later found out incest was also a part of her growing up.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameabout 2 years ago

Pitty it was a one-only ...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just average there wasn't much to it felt onreal 3stars

Campus77Campus775 months ago

A good start to a story. I was very sad to see it end.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Thank you. 5 Stars.

juanviejojuanviejo9 days ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...