Mrs. Finkle's Big Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman was incredibly nervous going to pick up Emily the night of the dance. He dressed as a rodeo clown, and he hoped his costume wasn't too geeky. He regretted his costume as he drove his little, old economy car to Emily's off campus apartment, and his heart was racing as he knocked on the door. He thought about running away and telling Emily that he was sick, because of his dizzy nerves.

The door opened, and there stood Emily, dressed in a sexy cat costume. She wore a sheer, full length, black body stocking, whiskers on her face, and little ears on her head. She was wearing black high heels, her lips were bright red, and her eyes were enlarged with subtle eye liner and shadow.

Norman gasped audibly as he looked at Emily's massive, thick, wide hips, accentuated by the clinging body stocking, and he couldn't help just standing there and staring. Her hips were inviting and huge, he thought, as Emily finally said, "Hi Norman. Your costume is cute! Are you ready?"

The two of them walked to the car and Norman watched Emily's unbelievably large butt cheeks rising like a tsunami, falling, and jiggling wildly, revealed by the tight body stocking, as she walked. She had a tail on the back of her costume, and it was flying up and down as Emily's plainly visible, and deliciously big ass was shaking and jiggling monstrously.

Norman opened the passenger side door, and watched Emily nestle the huge mounds of fat on her gigantic backside into the car seat, and he watched as Emily reached over and unlocked Norman's side door, her giant, juicy butt lifting just a bit as she reached over. Even that small movement caused Emily's huge, fat rear end to jiggle in a lovely way. Norman's rodeo clown trousers were bursting at the seams, and he was short of breath as he watched.

Emily knew that the cat costume body stocking would make her big butt look even bigger, and that the thin, sheer stocking would do nothing to hide the massive jiggling of her huge ass, but she had a need to see if a nice, polite, shy gentleman like Norman could still find her attractive if he saw exactly how incredibly large and jiggling her giant bottom actually was. She didn't want to feel self conscious about it any more, and she had to accept that she simply had a huge butt, and there was nothing she could do about it, so she hoped a nice guy like Norman might be telling the truth when he said he loved its immense size.

At the dance, Emily was acutely aware of her enormous butt and its heavy jiggling motion as she moved in the cat costume and its body stocking, and a couple of loud guys tried flirting with her in a vulgar way, but she focused her attention completely on Norman. When they slow danced, she could feel his incredible, stiff excitement, and this pleased her. She felt a deep need to keep showing Norman her huge ass, and she felt that he really was wonderfully obsessed with its gargantuan size and delicious jiggling motion.

Norman was floating on a heavenly cloud at the dance, looking at Emily and her huge, jiggling butt. She was being sweet to him, he thought, and he was in a state of delirious desire the entire evening. One slow dance, he casually but carefully let his hands slide down Emily's back and rest on the fullest, roundest curves of her huge butt. He felt her enormous rear end jiggling as they danced, and he was happy that Emily allowed him to keep his hands there.

Emily was surprised at how much she liked the feeling of Norman's hands on her massive, jiggling bottom as they slow danced, and she swayed her huge hips to the music, resting her head on his shoulder, and she felt very nice. Norman was incredibly happy and very, very excited as he and Emily got back in his car to go home after the dance. He had watched Emily's gigantic, shaking, jiggling, bouncing, enticing rear end all night long, and he was close to blacking out from the pleasure, as he pulled up to her apartment.

Emily was feeling a delightful buzz from shaking her big butt all night for Norman, and she slowly leaned in, while the two of them were seated in the car, and she kissed Norman softly on the lips.

"Would you like to come in?" Emily asked sweetly.

For the first time that she could remember, Emily was feeling good about the enormous size of her butt, and it filled her with desire that this nice, polite, nerdy guy was so incredibly turned on by her huge ass. When they got into the apartment, Emily poured two glasses of wine, and, her enormous rear end still jiggling in the cat costume, she boldly whispered in Norman's ear," May I show you my big bottom?"

Norman gasped lightly, and became agonizingly erect as Emily said this, and he answered breathlessly, "Yes, please."

Emily faced one of the walls of her apartment and said, "Sit down on the sofa, Norman." She proceeded to slip out of her tight body stocking, becoming naked except for her high heels, and the motion of her hips caused her impossibly large butt to jiggle continuously, and soon, Emily was facing the wall, and the giant globes of her huge, naked bottom were facing Norman. "What do you think, Norman?" she asked nervously, but hopefully.

Norman sat on the sofa and looked at that massive, sexy, huge, delicious, round, smooth butt, and almost fainted. "Oh my god, I love it," he said. "It's so big, I can't believe it. You are really beautiful, Emily."

Emily felt a nice buzz at Norman's words. " Thank you, you're sweet. Do you really like how big my bottom it is, Norman?"

"It's amazing, Emily," Norman said. "It's so huge and fat and round. It's the biggest ass I have ever seen."

"Oohhhh, that is so nice. Would you like to come over and touch it?" Emily asked breathlessly.

Norman jumped up and walked over to where Emily was facing the wall and he placed a hand on one of Emily's massive butt cheeks. He patted that enormous cheek a bit to make the large volume of toned fat jiggle enticingly and deliciously.

Emily continued facing the wall and moaned in pleasure. "Do you like that, Norman? Do you like making my giant rear end jiggle like that?"

Norman's clown pants were bursting as his erection was at full attention. "Oh my god, yes, Emily!" He continued patting Emily's huge butt, right on the fullest, largest, fattest curve, making it jiggle again and again. "I am insane about your huge ass and its incredible, enormous size."

Emily moaned again, " Ooohhhhhh, keep doing that, Norman." She had never felt so good about having such an enormous butt. "May I make it shake and jiggle for you? Would you like to watch my big butt jiggle?"

Norman stepped back a bit and said, "Oh yes! Please!"

Emily swayed her astonishingly big hips side to side, facing the wall, like she had seen the hip hop girls do, and she landed on her heels a bit, all of which made her magnificently huge ass shake and jiggle massively and enticingly. She wiggled and made a "twerking" motion, which caused her elephant sized butt to bounce up and down and to jiggle with a lovely, feminine, gargantuan, shaking motion. Norman was close to bursting in desire as he watched.

"Oh my god, Emily, I love your big ass!" Norman said, his heart racing. "I love watching that gigantic fat butt jiggling like that!" Emily continued swaying and jiggling for Norman.

Emily kept her pretty face against the wall, but she was heated and flush with desire, and she stopped swaying, though her huge ass continued to jiggle, as she said, "Would you like to make love to me, Norman, inside my big butt?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Norman answered loudly and immediately, and he dropped his clown pants, revealing a massive erection, and he moved behind Emily, who continued to face the wall. Emily gasped very loudly as Norman began to slide himself into Emily's impossibly enormous ass.

"Yes, yes, Norman," Emily gasped, "I want to feel you inside my big butt."

Norman was breathing hard and feeling an overwhelming dizzy desire as he continued sliding himself into Emily's huge, sexy, bottom, deeper and deeper, until he had penetrated that massive rear end fully and his hips made contact with Emily's enormous, soft, jiggling rump. Emily let out a soft scream as she felt an intense, unbearable pleasure at having Norman so deep inside her big, planet sized ass.

Soon, Norman was sliding in and out of Emily's huge butt, in a steady rhythm, tenderly, but forcefully, and Emily's gigantic, elephant butt was jiggling monstrously when Norman slammed against it. Norman stared down at the unbelievable size of Emily's huge ass he slid in and out, and the gargantuan roundness of her butt cheeks excited him to a frenzied state.

Emily was moaning deeply, and feeling close to blacking out in pain and pleasure each time Norman penetrated her. She began feeling intense jolts of ecstasy exploding inside her, and she thrust her massive ass back unconsciously to swallow Norman as deeply as possible, squishing the massive fat of her enormous bottom against Norman's skinny hips. She was making high pitched gasping noises, and losing any semblance of awareness, as she melted into the excruciatingly wonderful feeling of Norman sliding in and out of her huge butt. She felt heavenly.

Norman had no idea how he lasted so long, but finally, he made an exceptionally deep thrust into that staggeringly enormous ass and he exploded inside Emily, in an absolutely mind numbing eruption of pleasure, and he let out a loud bellow in pure euphoria. Emily also felt an incredible, powerful explosion of pure ecstasy as Norman made his deepest penetration, and she screamed loudly, her knees buckling in perfect, orgasmic delight.

Norman continued slowly sliding in and out of Emily's big butt a few more times as both of them tried to catch their breath. Finally, still breathing heavily and sweating, Norman and Emily faced each other and kissed softly and wonderfully on the lips, and walked slowly over to the sofa, Emily's huge, naked butt jiggling as she walked, and Norman having pulled up his clown pants, and they lay stretched out on the comfortable couch. They snuggled facing each other, Norman placing one hand on Emily's massive, jiggling butt cheek, and they fell deeply asleep, happy and contented.

Norman Finkle and Emily James were married one year later, at the age of 19, and now, ten years later, Norman loved his wife's magnificent, huge, jiggling butt as much as he did that first day, and Emily James secretly thanked whatever gypsy put a curse on her and made the future Mrs. Finkle's rear end as big, fat, delicious, huge, juicy, and jiggly as a banquet sized bowl of jello.

Emily Finkle was thinking about all this as she heard her skinny husband say, "Strip to your panties, sweetheart. Time for your big, fat butt to be get a pleasure spanking."

"Yes dear," Mrs. Finkle responded, and she smiled happily to herself as she stripped out of her skirt and bent her enormous, jiggling ass obediently over the kitchen counter.

12