Mrs. Harris Volunteers

Story Info
Wife makes a selfless contribution to holiday giving.
3.5k words
3.94
43.3k
34
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a stand-alone holiday story of selfless giving containing various sex acts between adults. The story, all names, and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to entities or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18-years-old or older. All rights reserved.

An Indecent Holiday Fantasy

Mrs. Ellie Harris was in a slump -- unmotivated and uninspired. The holiday season was approaching, her husband Dan was distracted with work, and she just wasn't in the spirit. The pretty, blonde 30-something woman needed to find something, or do something, to make the holidays come to life.

Frankly, she needed to give something of herself to bring meaning to the annual season of giving.

"I need to contribute something. That'll get me out of my funk," Ellie convinced herself, searching the web for a cause she believed in and could throw herself behind.

"Perfect! This is absolutely perfect," she exclaimed, landing on the site of an international charitable organization requesting volunteers to collect funds to buy food and warm clothing for indigent children, protecting them against the harsh U.K. winters.

Volunteering on Saturdays and Sundays, by that weekend, wearing a respectable, unrevealing but cute Mrs. Claus red velvet dress trimmed with white faux fur and topped by a matching Santa hat, Ellie stood in the corner of the indoor shopping square, filled with holiday cheer, and soliciting contributions from the few passersby.

"Merry Christmas! Donate for poor children?" she called, happy and feeling better about herself and her selflessness.

Throughout the morning she beckoned with an uplifting tone to her sing-song voice, ringing her bell with a pleasant smile on her glowing face and her crystal blue eyes beaming with holiday spirit.

The Centre was drawing a good crowd for the most part, but as the newest member of the charitable organization, Ellie found herself assigned to a quiet section with less popular stores and as a result, not nearly as many shoppers strolling by her station.

Occasionally, people passed and smiled, but for whatever reason, they weren't very giving. Mostly they were adult shoppers, since all the family-oriented stores were on the other side of the Centre, and a lot of them were solo men visiting the sexy lingerie store searching for something to buy the wife, girlfriend, or special someone in their lives.

"This isn't going very well," the eager volunteer checked out the single £1 coin occupying her collection bucket.

More discouraging, no one from the organization even stopped by to thank her and check on her progress. By the end of the day, Ellie reported back to the district charity office total contributions of only £2.75, embarrassed by her failure and disheartened as well.

"I really want this to go well. I want to do my part and contribute," she fretted, sitting at home that evening sipping her tea and dismayed by the lack of money she'd collected that day.

Assuming her nightly Doll pose assigned to her fantasy alter ego, Whore, she thought long and hard about a solution, edging herself towards orgasm but preoccupied by finding something to spur more giving and make her a star volunteer in the eyes of the organization.

Then, it hit her square in the face -- if Ellie wasn't having success obtaining donations, perhaps Whore might finagle a few extra shillings from the men's tight pockets.

"Oh yes, this will do the trick," Ellie decided, modeling the Mrs. Claus outfit after spending the remainder of the evening altering the conservative dress to give it more 'appeal.'

Originally reaching to just above the knees, the fluffy white trim at the hem now stopped above mid-thigh, with broad, sheer white gauze panels on each side all the way up her torso. In scandalous fashion, the bodice was lowered in a block-cut, still fringed with faux fur, but now revealing a generous volume of Mrs. Claus' large D-cup tits, almost to the point of exposing the pinkish tops of her wide areolae.

Ellie's Santa cap remained cutesy and unchanged, but she swapped out the boring black pumps with a pair of shiny black boots featuring 5" spiked heels from her own closet and sheer white stay-up stockings rising to just beneath the hem of her short velvet skirt.

*****************

Ellie arrived at her station the next day covered by a big, warm winter coat so no one was the wiser when she picked up the collection bucket on the way to the Centre. Noting that the few people rambling about her section were much the same as the day before, mostly individual men and the occasional women shopping at the nearby stores, she plunged ahead with her plan.

She understood Ellie could never do what she was about to do, but Whore could, so closing her eyes momentarily, she let the wanton personality rise to the surface and confidently removed her coat.

"Cheers, would you care to donate to a good charitable cause?" Whore inquired charmingly when a mid-forties couple walked by, dipping her head a touch emphasizing her abundant cleavage while the extension of her leg revealed the wide white band at the top of her stocking.

"Oh, um, most certainly," the man agreed immediately, his eyes popping wide at the seductive Mrs. Claus and reaching for his wallet.

As he did, the woman sneered derisively at the deceitful ploy by the scandalous big-titted tart, turning up her nose and grasping him by the elbow, but not before he slipped a £5 note into the bucket.

Ellie smiled a flirty appreciation, wiggling her tits a little in gratitude, realizing Whore had already almost doubled yesterday's donations in the first 10 minutes of her shift. Inspired and encouraged, she grew emboldened to achieve greater success, and was willing to lower her moral standards further to do so.

The sheer panels made clear that Whore wore no knickers, and when a single older man approached, she made a point of turning and bending straight-legged but with thighs held together, pretending to look into the contribution bucket, but in reality giving the man a cheeky salute of the lower half of her pale white ass.

"I'll contribute to that," the early 70's shopper lauded, dropping a £10 note into the donation pail, and unflinchingly giving her ripe half-moon a gentle pat, leaving his hand in place on the cushy flesh for an inordinate amount of time in the manner of older men unconcerned about propriety.

"Oh my, thank you, sir. Thank you so much," the blonde beauty cheered, leaving it uncertain whether for the donation, or the swat on her exposed bottom, or both.

Perhaps because of her saucy outfit, or simply because of the lingerie shop nearby, the area drew a preponderance of males, and more often than not, they idled for a few minutes ogling the sexy Mrs. Claus offering a view of her impressive chest or long legs before dropping a few pounds in the bucket and moving on.

Every now and then, a woman passed with a frowning glance at the improperly dressed holiday solicitor, although one somewhat butch looking woman actually smiled and winked before making her own donation to the fund.

Just past lunchtime, a man in his late 30's approached the newly successful charity volunteer, as it appeared word was getting around about the salacious performance she presented seeking money for the good cause.

"Sir, would you be so kind as to contribute to the fund?" Whore asked with an inviting smile, dipping to exhibit her large breasts for his inspection, with the giant globes nearly falling out of her top while doing nothing to prevent that from happening.

"Well, I could afford to donate £20, but what does that buy me?" he offered boldly, presenting an opportunity that might cause Ellie to demur, but was exactly what Whore was longing for in fulfilling her barely submerged need for humiliation and degradation as a respectable married woman.

Scanning the surrounding environs and seeing no one anywhere close, Whore went into action in a way impossible for Ellie to ever consider.

"Sir, for £20 I might do something like this," she uttered appealingly, grasping the edges of the bodice, and pulling it down until her huge fleshy boobs popped over the top, with her poker chip-sized light rose nipples flat and flaccid topping the white melons for his perusal.

"So lovely, and so firm. A worthwhile exchange," he replied, dropping a crisp note into the bucket but taking advantage of the moment by cupping her big left breast uninvited, squeezing the spongy tit freely as Whore simply stood and allowed the assertive grope.

"Well, it is for a worthy cause," Whore answered winsomely, tempting the contented man for more while tucking her jello-like jugs back in the dress.

"Okay then, what might a £50 donation return?" the average-looking man pressed, liking the direction things were going and wanting to push it as far as possible.

Whore searched the area again, finding nobody around within shouting distance, and noting the cloth on the table where the donation bucket rested reached nearly to the floor.

"Sir, that kind of generosity earns a special reward, if you'll step up to the table," she suggested with a nod, hinting at her shameful intentions.

"I'm certain I'd be happy to make a deposit wherever you'd like," he rejoined, taking the bait, and flashing a series of notes in his wallet, clearly indicating his willingness to part with the money, at the right rate of return.

"Would you mind watching the money in the bucket?" Whore cooed seductively, lowering to her knees, and disappearing beneath the table behind the tablecloth.

'Zippp,' her hands parted the red fabric set in four even panels to unzip his slacks.

"Oh, such an unexpected, and, uh, worthwhile contribution," her voice rose from below when unleashing a surprisingly big cock and taking a moment to admire his generous endowment.

"Huu-ah," he exhaled reflexively when her warm, wet tongue slipped from between ruby lips, lapping hungrily at the drooping crown, and then encapsulating the broad tip to the rim within her velvety soft mouth.

Almost immediately, the slack length of cockmeat stiffened, growing rapidly upright as she trailed along the bottom of the 8" span, drawing deliberately along the expanding surface until reaching the supple crown again to swallow and initiate a regular bobbing motion for the purpose of sucking him off.

For five minutes, Whore suctioned the stiff rod, flicking her tongue on his swollen knob and teasing the flexing staff pulsing in her vacuuming mouth. Slowly succumbing to her cocksucking prowess, the man's knees buckled slightly when the tip briefly breached her throat with a gurgling murmur.

"Uck, gugh," the blonde Mrs. Claus gagged just a little, but nothing too loud to draw unwanted attention.

"Ahhh, such technique," he lauded when her delicate fingers encompassed his hanging ball sack, lightly tugging and teasing the sensitive testicles inside, and encouraging them to spill their contents into her waiting mouth.

Subsumed by her adopted role of Whore, Ellie undertook the task unthinkable.

Performing a disgraceful act such as publicly sucking the cock of a complete stranger and earning a contribution to the charitable cause she valued so highly, no less, was beyond the moral conception of the otherwise modest woman. It wasn't beyond Whore's, however, craving the humiliation and degradation that came with it.

"Hey mate, what's going on?" another man's inquisitive voice sounded from the side of the man Whore was blowing just as he was beginning to falter and surrender his masculine seed.

"Oh, uh-uh, making a, um, contribution to a good cause," the first stranger huffed erratically on his way to losing control and pumping his nut into the wanton volunteer's insistently suckling mouth.

"Uh, it does appear to be a noble undertaking," the second man noted, spying the indecent activity at the tablecloth with astonishment and no small amount of desire. "I'd like to make a donation myself."

"Fifty quid, in the bucket, ohhh," the man said to the newcomer before sighing, nearing his orgasm as the roleplaying Mrs. Claus spent a long moment with her tongue swirling around his throbbing cockhead, sensing his condition and pulling out all the stops towards achieving his orgasm.

"Ano-other donation, ma'am," he informed her as his new companion bellied up to the table, with Whore's free hand undoing his pants even as she continued massaging the full balls of her first gentleman donor.

"Ahhh, that's it, love," the second man uttered when the adventurous woman extracted his healthy semi-hard cock, pulling the long black staff while finishing off the first man as his legs trembled with his peaking need.

"Ohhhhhhh," he panted, cumming with a twitch and shooting a thick gooey rope of warm cum onto her tongue.

A rush overwhelmed Whore at the familiar sensation of a strange man's jism filling her mouth, even as a second and third pulse jetted into her mouth. Gulping the semen down instinctively, her eyes closed with the shame and exhilaration at the obscene act knowing most women found the idea repugnant.

The man in her hand was now fully hard, and with a quick swipe of her tongue on the tip of the first man's cockhead slurping up the last drop of his seed, she immediately switched to her new donor, whose ebony cock was equally large and exceedingly broad in girth.

Ellie hadn't sucked too many black cocks in her brief experience as Whore but was impressed by it's veined surface and steely-hard composition, zealously nursing the plum-shaped knob and then attacking the meaty shaft with her lips stretched wide and her jaw distended to maximum capacity.

"Wow, I need to donate more often," the recovering first man exhaled, zipping up and removing himself to the side of the table, interested in sticking around to watch the action, and even deciding to help the industrious lass soliciting valuable deposits to the worthy cause.

A couple walked by sensing the illicit activity beneath the table as Whore assiduously worked the second man's rigid shaft, with the tablecloth ruffling with her movements and the panel periodically gapping enough to see her below with his black cock in her mouth while juggling his heavy balls.

"Bloody whore," the disgusted wife scowled at Ellie even as her husband eyed the action longingly as they moved along.

"Fifty pounds for a bob, mate. It's for a worthy cause," the first man spoke when another man approached, assuming the role of guardian of the cash bucket and even petitioning new contributors.

"What? Oh, I'd love to donate," the gruff voice of an older man was heard by Whore, and within a moment he was standing before the opening of a panel letting her remove his soft member from his pants, with gray hair surrounding his limp cock informing her of his advanced age.

It didn't matter to Whore. A cock was a cock, and if the men were good enough to assist her efforts at collecting for the charity, she'd be certain they were well-rewarded for their generosity.

Whore had only just started bringing this newest man's swelling staff to life, taking in the half-flaccid, average-sized but nicely shaped prick fitting perfectly in her mouth, and then alternating to her other donor keeping him excited and growing closer to his own climax when a third voice was heard from above.

"What's this then?" he asked, his voice squealy and high-pitched, as if still in his youth and no older than 20 or 21 years.

"£50, friend, and you can help out citizens in need, while gaining some relief yourself," the original donor suggested, assuming a role more akin to a pimp, than to a charitable benefactor.

Soon, Whore found herself confronted with the substantial cock of the eager young man poking through another panel of the tablecloth.

Stroking his solid 81/2" to erection with her left hand, she faithfully worked the older man's stiff pole with her right while sucking the man in the middle's inflamed shaft, now flexing in her mouth until it too shot off a glutinous porridge of heated cum filling her cheeks and flowing down her throat.

"I'll have some of that," a new man beckoned, arriving at the table, with word surreptitiously spreading throughout the Centre of the remarkable young woman providing holiday cheer to the indigent, and to the men willing to support her cause.

For the next two hours, Whore entertained three men at a time, one after another.

Whenever one man finished, spurting a load of foul jism on her tongue, or sometimes in her face and on her big bobbling tits hanging free from her bodice where she'd left them exposed since her initial foray into holiday whoredom, another took his place and an additional £50 filled the bucket.

Ellie's charity contribution table turned into an impromptu gloryhole, with the identities of the men presenting their cocks for her to shamefully suck unknown and not caring, as their anonymity added to her disgrace and humiliation as the worthless whore.

"Full-up at the moment, sir," her voluntary aide and pimp told another man anxiously waiting his turn to donate and be serviced, with Whore obliviously suctioning three saliva-coated cocks of varying lengths and states of arousal on the fortunately plush, carpeted floor easy on her knees.

"In a touch of a hurry, mate. The wife is waiting for me on the other side of the square," the impatient man replied. "Any chance to move to the front for a little bit extra?"

"Well, wouldn't be fair to the other's ahead of you, but I have an idea," the charitable hustler suggested, drawing the man by the arm to the rear of the table and lifting the cloth revealing Whore's wiggling bottom, waving temptingly in unaware invitation to her newest patron.

"£100 be satisfactory?" her procurer asked, securing immediate agreement from the willing man as the sound of a zipper falling was followed by the rustling of pants dropping.

"Mummm," Whore mumbled around the slobbery cock currently stretching her lips when the cool air of the room embraced her bare ass as her short Mrs. Claus skirt was lifted, exposing her glorious bottom with the pink petals of her glistening pussy peeking between her stocking-clad thighs.

Already dripping wet, as she always became sucking the cocks of the many men she'd blown in the past months without Dan's knowledge, the happy donor easily slipped his large, iron-bar shaft into her sweltering fuck hole, filling it to the limits straining the entrance as the sheath expanded accommodating the burrowing staff.

"Mohhhhh," she moaned her unremittent pleasure as he speared her slippery cunt with his compelling lance, remaining stalwart by sucking the cock in her mouth and attending to her other donors even as the man fucking her expressed his urgency by immediately developing a steady, rapid pace drilling her pussy with a driving intensity.

Whore's mind swirled with lewd passion -- hard shafts in her hands, mouth, and twat sending her into a dizzying lust for nameless cock unlike anything she'd experienced, even at her first degrading gangbang at the Allenby country manor.

Frenzied and impassioned, the man vigorously hammered her welcoming pussy with a truly committed fervor, lasting only a few minutes, but long enough to wring a powerful orgasm from her shuddering body.

"Moahhhhh," she groaned around the cock filling her mouth, with her pendulous tits swinging haphazardly as the ecstatic wave rolled head to toe from the epicenter in her pulsating cunt.

Ultimately, Whore gave up her asshole for £200, with her voluntary pimp smearing her anus with cum from the deposit in her snatch, lubing the path for the man making the generous contribution in exchange for tapping her butthole and dumping his own reservoir of nasty jism in her rectum.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers
12