Mrs. Harris Volunteers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, dripping viscous cum from her face and tits, with her stomach filled by more loads of noxious semen than she could count and a creamy white dribble of male spunk draining from her gaping fuck hole and ass, Whore's shift finally concluded.

Climbing from under the table watched by a few lingering onlookers, her aide/pimp handed her a handkerchief, wiping her face and tits of the voluminous translucent deposits, and then refitting her big D-cup jugs back within the dress.

"£940!" the man exclaimed, counting up the proceeds for the day and enthusiastically declaring her success.

Working the table each weekend throughout the month, at the end of the season, Ellie's collections far exceeded not only every volunteer's efforts in the local district, but in the U.K. as a whole.

In appreciation, Mrs. Harris won an all-expenses paid trip to the charity's international headquarters in New York to meet and personally receive the gratitude of the worldwide director, a highly-esteemed and very distinguished gentleman, including a sumptuous dinner for two, and whatever followed after that.

THE END

12