Mrs. Hartsell's Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled while stepped back under the water and dancing around a little. When I stepped back out from under the spray, she was smiling brightly and watching my every move. I stretched up to get the body wash off the shelf. After filling my hand, I set the bottle on the floor and began washing my body while Mrs. Hartsell watched closely. Being watched urged me to wash well. I scrubbed every inch of my body before I stepped back under the spray and rinsed.

Only when I'd finished and turned off the water did Mrs. Hartsell step back and get a towel. She held it open for me and wrapped it around my body when I stepped into it. I stood by passively while she dried me off. Before hanging up the towel, she looked down at my body. While staring at my little penis, she said, "I can't believe that little thing is still stiff."

I giggled and shook my hips making my penis wave at her. With the towel hung up, she took hold of my hand and led me back to her bedroom. It was still early and we were both still tired. She had tidied up. The bed had been straightened and the covers turned down. As I walked around to my side of the bed, I found the underpants I'd been wearing were no longer on the floor.

Mrs. Hartsell knew what I'd seen and said, "I didn't realize how worn your underpants were. I tossed them out. We'll find you something appropriate to wear later."

I giggled, "So I guess I'll be naked until then?"

She smiled and said, "That's the idea."

As I slid back into bed, I blushed while I said, "I sort of like being naked with you."

Mrs. Hartsell removed her robe and climbed onto the mattress and her weight caused me to roll back toward her. She turned off the lamp before we rolled around on the bed until she was spooning me from behind. In the darkness, Mrs. Hartsell held me close, but her hands were nowhere near my penis. I squirmed a little, trying to get her hand to touch me again without having to ask.

In a soft voice, I asked, "Mrs. Hartsell, would you please touch me again?"

She whispered, "Not now Sweetheart. Go to sleep."

My mind ran wild with images of Mrs. Hartsell touching my body. My penis was throbbing and I was pretty sure it was leaking a little too. While laying there in the darkness in Mrs. Hartsell's embrace with her giant breast against the back of my neck, I whispered, "Mrs. Hartsell, I'm really horny."

She whispered back, "I know you are Baby. But you need to settle down and go to sleep now."

After a few minutes, I whispered, "Mrs. Hartsell, I can't settle down."

She chuckled softly, "Sweetheart, what have I told you?"

I whispered, "Mrs. Hartsell?" She was getting annoyed but I needed to tell her one last thing.

"Yes, Sammy?"

I squeaked, "I love you."

Her tone softened when she whispered, "I love you too, Honey."

I lay there in the darkness being held in Mrs. Hartsell's arms for a very long time before I drifted back off to sleep.

After peeling my eyes open later that morning, I stretched my arms above my head. Having spent the night so often with Mrs. Hartsell, I wasn't at all surprised to wake up in her bedroom. But when the memories of all that had occurred the night before flooded my mind, I quickly lifted the covers and was beyond excited to see I was naked! It hadn't been a dream! The memories of my mother abandoning me weren't nearly as worrisome now that I knew I'd be staying with Mrs. Hartsell.

Sliding out of bed, I didn't run out of the room right away, I made the bed first. Only then did I tiptoe down the hall to the bathroom. I almost closed the door, but after the night before, I decided to leave it wide open while I went pee with a stiff penis, washed my face, hands and brushed my teeth. With the memory of Mrs. Hartsell rubbing me with her fingertip on my mind, I couldn't stop grinning as I made my way down the hall to find her. She was standing at the sink washing a dish, dressed and ready for the day. I stood near the table, naked with a stiff penis, and waited patiently for her to notice me. When she turned and saw me, a smile appeared on her face.

She crossed the room with heavy steps, playfully patted my bottom, and said, "Go sit down at the table and I'll fix you a bowl of cereal."

I dashed across the room and sat my bare bottom down on a chair. While she prepared my breakfast, she began, "Sammy, Honey, after breakfast, we're going to the thrift store to find you a few things to wear."

Biting my lip and squirming on the chair, I whimpered, "But, I don't have any clothes. What am I going to wear to the thrift store?"

After setting the bowl of cereal in front of me, she scruffed up my hair with her hand and said, "Don't worry about that. I'll find something that will show off your cute little figure for a change." She then excused herself to decide what I'd wear for the day.

Mrs. Hartsell and I often went to thrift stores together. In the past, she'd teased me about buying me juvenile-looking clothes and sometimes clothes more suited for a girl. A shiver shot up my spine that morning at the breakfast table when I briefly considered no longer objecting to her suggestions.

While I sat there eating my cereal, my penis was throbbing and at one point I almost reached under the table and touched it. But I had a feeling Mrs. Hartsell would not be pleased to find me touching myself. So I picked up my bowl, washed it in the sink, and then raced back to Mrs. Hartsell's bedroom. She turned as I entered the room and had a huge grin on her face.

Mrs. Hartsell said, "Just in time." Turning to the dresser, she picked up a white garment and handed it to me. When my fingers touched the fabric, I quickly learned it was not a material I usually wore. Letting the pile of material unfold from my fingers before my eyes, I gasped. It was a white pair of Mrs. Hartsell's 'granny panties'!

Her grin widened when she said, "Put them on Sweetheart."

Not wanting to disappoint her after what had occurred the night before, I held the giant panties open and stepped into them. I pulled them up my legs and they kept coming and coming! They were all the way up to my armpits and still weren't snug against my bottom!

She smiled down at me. Taking a safety pin in her hand, she pulled the waist of the panty over my shoulder so the panty began to slip between my cheeks, and pinned it in place. She did the same on my other shoulder too. The leg openings were enormous and left my sides bare well above my hips. Mrs. Hartsell undid the pins to readjust the fit. When she was done, the enormous panty was pulled up snugly between my cheeks and pulled tightly over my stiff penis and little marbles.

Mrs. Hartsell had the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her face. She sounded thrilled when she said, "Oh Sammy! You look so cute!"

I stood there looking up at her, I nervously slipped my hands and forearms through the leg openings of the panty and held them across my bare stomach. I was about to ask her if she had anything else I could wear. But she leaned down and from the floor of her closet, she pulled out a pair of white flip-flops and dropped them at my feet. I must've left them at her home at one time or another.

After I'd stepped into them, she walked me to the living room, stepped back, and took a long look at me. "Sammy, I've wanted to dress you like this for so long! You look so cute! The ladies at the thrift store are going to love you!"

There was a distinctive whine in my voice when I said, "Mrs. Hartsell? Do I have to go out like this?"

She grinned and said, "Yes, of course, you do."

Without a moment to lose, she handed me her huge purse. I seemed to always be carrying her purse when we went out together. She took a firm hold of my free hand and opened her front door. I was trying to catch my breath as we stepped out into the sunshine. She closed and locked her door while I stood there hiding behind her purse. Walking down the metal steps, I felt the hot, humid air against my body. With every small step I took, her big panty slid over my body in a way that made my penis throb all the more. She opened the passenger door of her huge, full-sized car. I quickly jumped inside thankful not to be standing out in the open anymore. Mrs. Hartsell walked around the car and sat down in the driver's seat which made the whole car tilt to her side.

I wanted to complain and tell her I needed more clothes. I'd never been so exposed in public before! But she'd played with my body for the first time the night before. I didn't want to upset our new relationship. So I sat there and kept her big purse in my lap, hiding behind it.

After starting the engine, she looked at me as if everything was normal and asked, "Are you ready to go shopping, Sammy?"

My voice cracked when I stuttered, "I-I-I guess so."

The drive to the thrift store went by quickly and silently. She parked quite a long way from the door even though almost every other space in the lot was available. It was a Tuesday morning in the middle of the month, I was thankful there wouldn't be many people shopping today.

After climbing out of the car, Mrs. Hartsellf walked around to my side and opened the door. I timidly set my flip-flop on the ground and leaned out to see if anyone was watching. Seeing no one other than the cars passing by in the street behind us, I rose out of the car, holding the purse across the front of my body. She took my free hand and together we walked across the parking lot to the doors of the thrift store. Before we entered, Mrs. Hartsell took her purse and left me standing there in only her big panty.

As we stepped into the store, the pair of ladies at the cash register stared at me with wide eyes. They knew us and we knew them. Beth, a large lady in her fifties said, "Well hello there you two! Is that little Sammy dressed up so cute today?"

Mrs. Hartsell stepped back so I was in full view of the ladies. I tried to cover myself, but I couldn't. It was silly to try. It was impossible to hide the fact that I was wearing a full-figured woman's panty and nothing else. as I looked up at the two ladies through shame-filled eyes, I found they weren't laughing at all. They were both looking at me the same way Mrs. Hartsell looked at me.

When the other woman, Sara asked me to step closer so she could get a better look. Sara was in her 40's and not quite as full-figured as her co-worker. I glanced back to Mrs. Hartsell to make sure it was okay. With her nod, I stepped forward and when prompted, turned around in a slow circle for them. Both Sara and Beth were very complimentary of how I looked. And those compliments helped to relax me a little. I even wiggled my bottom when it faced them. And with the panties pulled all the way up between my cheeks, the globes of my cheeks were left bare for them to see.

Mrs. Hartsell took my hand and told the ladies they'd had their fun, we had shopping to do. She collected a shopping cart and set her purse inside. She pushed it toward the ladies' clothes and I followed along behind her, wiggling my bottom as I went. She walked directly to the panties. I stood beside her while she sorted through them. She eventually pulled out two, similar in size to the pair I wore, only they were a soft purple and a soft pink. Both were made of really thin material with a lot more lacey trim.

She held up the enormous panties and asked, "Purple or pink?"

I looked at both of them and whimpered, "I don't know."

She tossed the purple pair in the cart and laid the pink pair over the cart's handle. Reaching out she began to undo the safety pin on my shoulder. She had it off before I was able to squeak, "Mrs. Hartsell! I should use a changing room!"

She shook her head. "Nonsense. We're the only people here today." She made quick work of the other safety pin which left my hands being the only thing holding the panty on my body. She glared down at me and said in an unusually firm tone, "Sammy, take that off right now."

Glancing around quickly, reconfirming the only other people in the store were Beth and Sara and they were at the front of the store. Biting my lip, looking up at Mrs. Hartsell, I let the panty slide down my body, after stepping out of it, I handed it to her. I stood naked in a thrift store! My little penis was aching and stiff as a pencil. After folding the panty I'd been wearing, she handed me the big pink panties. Stepping into them quickly and pulling them up over my body, I was thrilled to be covered again. But when I glanced to the nearby mirror, I learned the panty I wore could easily be seen through. There wasn't a part of my body that wasn't on display. The lacey trim over my sides and across my chest made me shiver and my little penis throbbed hard!

While I stood there passively, Mrs. Hartsell hiked them up between my cheeks and pulled them taut over my little penis before pinning them over my shoulders.

She stepped back and got a good look at me before saying, "Sammy, run and ask Beth and Sara what they think."

I almost asked her if I had to, but stopped myself. Mrs. Hartsell was a nice lady, but she had little tolerance for back-talk. I slowly turned around and began taking small steps toward the front of the store while Mrs. Hartsell went about her shopping. It took me a long time to get to the front of the store. When I did finally step away from the racks of clothes, both women at the register stopped talking and almost froze while I took small steps in their direction. The pink panty covered my body almost like a one-piece girls' swimsuit would. The big differences were was the panty was lacey, see thru and left my sides bare closer to my armpits than my hips.

I stepped to the counter they stood behind and held my hands over my throbbing penis before saying, "Um, I'm supposed to ask you two what you think of what I'm wearing."

Sara looked like she was about to faint. Beth gawked at me and said, "Move your hands so we can get a good look, Honey."

My stomach was doing somersaults and my eyes dropped to the floor when I slowly lowered my hands away from my skinny, little penis that was pushing against the thin material of the panty. I felt ill and dizzy, I knew both Sara and Beth could see my body through the panty. I had nothing to hide behind.

Beth's voice sounded ragged when she said, "Turn around. Let us see the back."

I lifted my arms away from my sides and slowly turned around in a circle. Beth said, "It's perfect. You look adorable."

When I had turned enough that I once again faced them, I bit my lower lip and raised my eyes to look at them. Just like before, they were looking at me with desire in their eyes. And that look made my little penis throb while I stood there wearing a giant, see-thru, granny panty.

Sara finally spoke up, "It's on the house!"

I looked at her a little confused. Not sure what she meant.

She wagged her finger at me while she said, "That looks so perfect on your cute little body, I'm not going to let you pay for it. There is no charge."

I laced my fingers behind my back and giggled, "Really?" No one had ever given me anything from a store like that before.

Both women approached where I stood while Sara smiled and said, "Yes really. Let me undo those pins so we can keep it here at the register for you."

I was about to back away when Beth stepped in from behind. While Sara undid one pin, Beth did the other. They worked together and in the blink of an eye, the panty had been removed from my body and I stood before them naked.

I suppose it was the way they were looking at me, I didn't rush away. I stood there with one hand over my penis. My voice was squeaky, "I guess I should get back. I'll tell Mrs. Hartsell about the free panty."

After I'd turned away, I lowered my hand and flip-flopped down the aisle toward where I'd left Mrs. Hartsell. Just before I turned around the rack of clothes that would block my view of the two ladies, I looked over my shoulder and found they were both still staring at me with big grins on their faces.

When I found Mrs. Hartsell, she immediately asked, "Sammy Dear, where did your panty go?"

Just after I'd explained the whole thing to her, Sara and Beth came walking toward us from the front of the store. Maybe it had something to do with standing beside Mrs. Hartsell, but I did not attempt to cover myself. I smiled at them brightly and left my stiff little penis out for both of them to see.

Beth confirmed all I had said. Then Sara told Mrs. Hartsell it had been slow that day so they'd decided to lock up, but we were free to shop as long as we wanted.

After a little more small talk, Mrs. Hartsell had me try on the purple panty she'd picked out and everyone approved of how it looked. But the safety pins were at the front of the store so the panty was removed and I was left to walk the store naked.

Both Sara and Beth walked the aisles with us. That day, we walked up and down every aisle in the store, some of them twice. Mrs. Hartsell pulled several articles of clothing from the racks and helped me try them on. All three ladies would discuss how I looked while I posed for them. Some pieces were returned to the rack while the others were put in our cart.

Sometime during that shopping trip, Beth pulled a pair of denim short-shorts from the rack and asked Mrs. Hartsell what she thought. Mrs. Hartsell glanced at me, smiled, and then returned her attention to Beth and suggested she help me try them on. When Beth turned to face me, she had the happiest look on her face. She knelt before me and held the little shorts open. Sara stood right behind Beth and watched as I braced myself against her shoulders, stepped out of my flip-flop, and slipped my barefoot through the shorts before stepping back into my flip-flop. When both my feet were through the shorts, Beth let her gaze linger on my rigid and leaking penis. She was so close I could feel her warm breath on my most sensitive part and I felt like the sexiest boy alive.

Beth remained on her knees while wiggling the shorts up my legs. When the shorts were just below my little penis, she didn't hesitate. She touched my skinny, pale penis gently with her finger and guided it away from the inch-long zipper on the shorts. A soft squeak slipped through my lips and my hips squirmed as she touched me.

No one had touched my penis in 21 years! And now two separate women had touched in less than 24 hours. I was dizzy with desire and loving all the attention.

After Beth had the shorts pulled up with the zipper and button closed, she stood up and moved back beside Sara. Mrs. Hartsell stepped in beside them. All three women looked me up and down, I could almost feel their eyes on my tingling skin. I turned around when asked to do so and even wiggled my bottom for them.

Sara was the first to say she didn't think it was the right look for me. Mrs. Hartsell agreed. Beth simply nodded her head while kneeling in front of me and popping the button open and lowering the zipper. I braced myself against her shoulders while she wiggled them off my hips and down my legs. After I'd stepped out of them, I stood naked before the three women once again. Before we began walking down the aisle, Sara reached out and took my hand in hers!

Toward the end of that aisle, Sara stopped everyone while picking up a bikini from the rack. Without addressing Mrs. Hartsell, she knelt and helped me into the bottoms. Like Beth, she used her finger to adjust my penis under the bikini. I whimpered softly and saw Mrs. Hartsell smiling proudly at me. Sara then leaned in closer and reached around to my back. She fondled my bottom while pulling the bikini out from between my cheeks.

Before she had a chance to put the top of the bikini on my body, Mrs. Hartsell shook her head slowly and told the ladies she didn't think it was the right look for me. After looking at me for a few moments, the other ladies agreed. Sara reached under the bikini and with a single finger, she held my little hard-on against my stomach while slowly lowering the bikini.