Mrs. Hartsell's Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the bikini had been returned to the rack, Sara took one of my hands and Beth took the other. We shopped our way down the aisle with Mrs. Hartsell alongside us.

Close to the front of the store, Beth and Sara began sorting through a rack while I moved to Mrs. Hartsell's side. I looked up at her and whispered that I needed to tell her something. She bent down so I could whisper in her ear.

In my softest whisper, "Mrs. Hartsell, I'm really, really horny."

She whispered back in my ear, "I know, Baby. But you'll have to wait a little longer. We're almost done here."

Smiling up at her, I was thrilled she was going to touch me again like she had the night before. Mrs. Hartsell looked down at me and smiled warmly while glancing between my eyes and my rigid penis.

Sara and Beth turned away from the rack, each holding something for me to try on. Sara moved the quickest and I soon found myself wearing a bright yellow, one-piece swimsuit with big ruffles across the seat she'd picked for me. Everyone stepped back and I knew they all loved it by the looks on their faces.

After Sara had stripped me naked and placed the swimsuit in the cart, Beth moved in and helped me to step into the pink leotard with long sleeves. After it was stretched onto my body, she stood and up and pulled down a mass of ruffles from on top of the rack. Kneeling before me again, she held open the ruffles and I stepped into it. Beth adjusted the tutu around my hips until she had it where she wanted it. She was grinning like crazy when she stood up and moved back with the other lades to get a good look. Both Sara and Beth looked pleased.

Mrs. Hartsell was slowly shaking her head. "No, there is something wrong." She moved in and quickly removed the tutu and leotard leaving me naked and throbbing. She then stretched the tutu around my hips again, without the leotard. All three ladies said it was their favorite of the day. Sara was clapping and giggling while staring at me.

The tutu was a mass of pink ruffles that managed to keep my penis and bottom concealed, but just barely. When I shook my hips, I could feel the weight of the ruffles moving with me. It was unlike anything I'd worn before and deep down inside, I was a little sad when Mrs. Hartsell had Sara help me take it off.

Naked once again, Sara and Beth held my hands while we wandered down the last aisle. We followed Mrs. Hartsell as she led us across the back of the store and down the far side to the front corner of the building by footwear. She sat down on the little bench people sat on to try on shoes. We weren't far from the counter Beth and Sara were standing behind when we entered the store.

As soon as she was comfortable, Mrs. Hartsell held out her hand in my direction. "Come here, Sweetheart." I flip-flopped away from Sara and Beth and took the offered hand. When she pulled me onto her lap, I immediately knew what she was going to do. I threw my arms around her neck and buried my face against her shoulder. In a soft, squeaky voice, I asked, "Here?"

Her response came immediately, "Yes, here." And she laid the pad of her finger on the underside of my drooling penis just below its pink crown. I didn't look, but I knew Sara and Beth had moved in close and were looking down at me being teased my Mrs. Hartsell's finger.

I almost screamed when I heard the front door rattle. I buried my face harder against Mrs. Hartsell's shoulder. Sara muttered, "Fuck!" I heard her footsteps moving away until she turned the lock on the door and barked at whoever was out there. "We're closed!" Before slamming the door and locking it again. I listened to her footsteps racing back toward us. When she paused not far away, I pulled my face away from the shoulder and looked to see Sara collecting a box of tissues from near the register before racing back to the three of us.

Mrs. Hartsell spoke in a soft voice, "Sammy Sweetie, I'm going to start moving my finger now."

I quickly chirped, "Okay!"

She smiled and went on to say, "While I do, I want you to keep your eyes open. I want you to look at me for a little bit, then at Sara, and then at Beth. I want you to always be looking at one of us. Do you understand, Honey?"

I squeaked, "Yes ma'am. I understand."

While staring into her eyes, Mrs. Hartsell began rubbing, ever-so-gently, up and down in that small space where the head of my penis ended, before the little shaft began on the bottom side along the scar from my circumcision. I whimpered softly and bit my lower lip.

Mrs. Hartsell whispered, "You have been such a good boy today. I'm so proud of you."

I whimpered while my back arched and my penis flexed. Mrs. Hartsell removed her finger until I'd calmed down. Before starting again, she said, "Honey, I want you to look at Sara. I want you to tell her how much fun you've had here today."

As I turned away from Mrs. Hartsell, Sara knelt near my hip and Beth knelt by my knee. Looking into Sara's eyes, I was about to start talking when that finger began to slide up and down on that magical spot on my penis. I gasped and squirmed with my eyes closed as I rode the wave of pleasure. While in the throes of arousal, Beth removed my flip-flops, leaving me completely naked and being fondled in the presence of three grown women.

Before Mrs. Hartsell had a chance to correct me for failing to do as I'd been told, I opened my eyes and stared into Sara's. "I had a really good time here with you today. It was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be."

Her expression was filled with kindness, understand, and little concern. "Were you worried about Beth and I seeing you in the outfit you were wearing?"

I managed to keep my eyes open and looking into Sara's as I chirped, "Yes."

She smiled warmly and said, "You had nothing to worry about. No, you didn't. We both think you look adorable."

Mrs. Hartsell removed her finger again when my body began to tremble on her lap. My penis was rigid and so desperate to squirt. I moaned and writhed on her lap until the danger of orgasm had passed.

Mrs. Hartsell whispered, "Honey, now I need you to look at Beth. I want you to tell her the favorite outfit we picked out for you today." She paused for a moment while I stared into her eyes. "I'll start touching after you've looked at Beth and started talking."

I swallowed as I looked at Beth. She was smiling at me, but not in a mean way. She had the same look that both Sara and Mrs. Hartsell got when they looked at me. Taking a deep breath, I parted my lips and got a single syllable out before the finger touched my penis. I whimpered and squirmed across her lap for only a second or two. Staring into Beth's eyes, I began to speak in a soft voice, "Of everything we picked out today. I like the big pink panties the most. Those were the first thing I tried on. When you saw me come to the front of the store... The way you looked at me..." My body was tingling all over. My little penis was throbbing wildly and I was having a really hard time concentrating.

Mrs. Hartsell stopped moving her finger and whispered, "Calm down Honey. Finish telling Beth what you want to say."

After taking a moment to calm myself, I looked at Beth and said, "I really liked the way you looked at me. You told me I looked cute. And then you both took it off of me." My eyes darted between both Beth and Sara, "I had the best time today. Thank you."

Mrs. Hartsell began rubbing again. I squirmed on her lap while Sara and Beth began telling me things. I lost track of who said what. But they told me I was welcome in their store any time. They hoped I'd continue coming in wearing cute outfits. They both told me it had been a wonderful day for them too and they couldn't wait for my next visit.

The feelings inside my body began to bubble over. Looking up into Mrs. Hartsell's eyes, my mouth fell open and I inhaled deeply. I held that breath while my body spasmed for a second before all my muscles went taut. A high-pitched squeak left my lips followed by several chirps that sounded like a bird was in the building. My penis throbbed hard and a big dollop of my pearly cream oozed from the pink head. My fists tightened and my toes curled when my penis flexed hard and line of my love shot out onto my stomach, almost reaching my belly button.

All three women began to talk amongst themselves, but it sounded like a foreign language. The orgasm was so intense and powerful, I couldn't have remembered my name. I twitched and spasmed as my penis kept oozing out drips of my cream. Mrs. Hartsell kept gently rubbing even after the last bit had oozed out. My little penis continued to throb and never softened.

I was dizzy and felt like I was floating even after my orgasm had come to its end. I lay across Mrs. Hartsell's lap limply. Sara pulled several tissues from the box she'd collected earlier. Mrs. Hartsell gave her permission to wipe me clean after she asked for permission. Beth was eager to help. Soon both ladies were wiping up the creamy mess I'd made of myself. They kept wiping even after I was clean and dry.

When I was able to stand, Beth and Sara held my hands as we made our way to the register at the front of the store. While they pulled everything out of the cart, it all went directly into a bag. Sara refused to accept payment. Mrs. Hartsell tried to insist, but she was having none of it.

While that was going on, Beth had gathered the pink panty I'd worn to the front of the store along with the safety pins. She helped to dress me and pin the panty in place over my shoulders. With the panty pulled up between my cheeks, leaving them exposed along with much of my back.

She patted my cheeks with her big, open palm and asked, "Sammy, do you promise to come to see me again?"

I giggled, "Yes, I promise!"

She smiled brightly and said, "Good. Next time I'm going to put you in a cute little dress and heels!"

I bit my lower lip and my hips squirmed away from her. She leaned in and kissed my cheek before taking my hand to lead me toward the register where Mrs. Hartsell and Sara were finishing up.

Both ladies walked us to the door and unlocked it for us. Before we starting walking toward the car, Beth leaned down and kissed my cheek again while sliding her hand under the panty in the back and held my bare bottom in her hand. Sara then stepped up and did the same thing.

My little penis was drooling by the time Mrs. Hartsell took my hand we began walking toward her car. She carried her purse on her shoulder and the shopping bags in that same hand. She kept a grip on my hand with her other while we walked along. I heard several car horns honk, but thought nothing of it. Not until we'd gotten to Mrs. Hartsell's car did she remind me the panty I wore was see-thru!

I had walked across a parking lot by a frequently used street wearing only giant granny panties that were see-thru! I screeched and tried to cover up with my hands. Three car horns blew at almost the same time. A man leaned out the window of his car and yelled something.

I kept close to Mrs. Hartsell's side while she put the shopping bags in the trunk. She then walked to my side of the car and let me in. She looked at me squirming in the passengers' seat while walking around to the drivers' side. After she'd sat and the car leaned toward her side, she looked at me and my stiff penis sitting beside her.

She grinned and asked, "Did you have fun, Sweetie?"