Mrs. Honey Demands a Good Cleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip shrieked and his entire body curved upward like a bow, lifting his mistress's ample body completely off the ground as he emptied his balls into her hind end! He bellowed—in joy and utter relief—with every mind-blowing, ecstatic, copious spurt from his deeply buried penis. Dizzyingly pleasurable spasms racked his lean youthful body!

"OHH!—UNGH!—MISSUS!—HONEY!—HUNH!—UNNGH!"

"Good boy," Mrs. Honey murmured in response. "Good boy. You earned this."

She rode out her submissive's long-delayed, protracted orgasm, taking in all of his hot, gluey, earthy semen until it was dribbling out of her asshole and running down around his still-shooting cock.

When Skip was finally spent, he gave a great gasp and fell back to the mattress. Mrs. Honey sat quietly astride his groin, feeling his erection slowly, slowly go limp inside her.

Eventually she swiveled around to gaze down at him, playfully wrinkling her nose at how strongly he smelled of her. She'd certainly run riot on Skip with her horny, womanly body! The college boy's face, hair, and shoulders were slimy and positively reeked of pussy juices, lady-cum, ass-sweat, and piss. All those same tastes lingered in his mouth and on his tired tongue. He still had plenty of her pubes stuck in his teeth. She could tell because he was grinning goofily at her.

For her part, Mrs. Honey was drenched in perspiration and she had a poop chute full of her young slave's cum.

"Now we BOTH need a good cleaning," she said with a laugh.

The forty-two-year-old Black lady janitor rose and helped the twenty-year old White college boy get to his feet, and they went off together to the washroom shower, where they took turns tenderly and meticulously washing each other's spent bodies.