Mrs. Johnson

Story Info
A widow makes an agreement for all the cock she needs.
10k words
4.63
34.3k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Johnson was the sexiest woman I knew, I was the luckiest 18 yr old in our neighborhood because I got to see her every day and occasionally some nights. She was our next-door neighbor and was one of the teachers at the high school, so she would give me a ride to school every day. I got to see her after school at night because she had been sucking and licking my cock for the past two months every other night.

Mrs. Johnson moved in next door last year. When she came over to introduce herself, she told us her husband had died three years ago in a car accident. She always wanted to live on the coast and teach so she figured being only 42 yrs old, she should take a chance on life and do it. One thing you first notice about Mrs. Johnson is how truly beautiful she is. Dark hair with light streaks, golden brown eyes, the perfect mouth with voluptuous lips, the perfect pout. Her body was perfection I thought. I like girls with small boobs and with small waists and heart-shaped asses. Mrs. Johnson had everything I liked, about 5'4, slim, I'm guessing B cup with a firm-looking ass that looked better than some of the senior girls.

Mrs. Johnson started giving me daily rides toward the end of the school year in April. On the day it all started, my Mom and I were walking out when we saw Mrs. Johnson sitting in her car, waving over to us.

"I'll take him and bring him home if you want?" She yelled out.

"Thanks, that would really help me out today, I have so many errands to do before Roland and I leave for vacation this weekend," Mom said

"I can take him every day for the rest of the school year if you like, I'll make sure he gets home safely every day while you two enjoy your vacation time."

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Johnson, I know he'll be in good hands with you watching over him." Mom said as she climbed into her car.

"No problem at all." Mrs. Johnson said as she unlocked the door for me, never taking her eyes off me. I loved the way Mrs. Johnson looked at me, the way she smiled whenever she saw me in the garage, mowing the lawn or having wine with Mom. The slightest look from her made my cock hard, rock hard. When she would come over to visit Mom, I could hear them talking about different things, but it always ended up about men Mrs. Johnson said would chat her up when she was around town.

"They aren't sexy, most are overweight," I'd hear Mrs. Johnson saying to my Mom.

I'd be doing my homework in my room, but I always kept the door open so I could look at Mrs. Johnson, and I could check out her thick tanned legs and her ass. Man, how I dreamed of getting my hands on her ass cheeks just once, spreading those ass cheeks, running a finger along her ass crack, teasing her asshole. How I needed to grind my cock on Mrs. Johnson's luscious body.

"You've lived here a year now and you have yet to tell me about any dates you've been on," Mom said while pouring more wine into their glasses.

"I'm ready to date, I just haven't found anyone I like." Mrs. Johnson would lament,

"Would you believe it's been more than three years since I've even seen a cock, much less had one inside me?" Mrs. Johnson tried whispering to my Mom. After a few glasses of wine, their "whispering" wasn't always very quiet.

I loved it when my Mom questioned Mrs. Johnson about men because I could hear most of it, which meant I was going to have a good stroke and cum all over myself replaying in my head how dirty Mrs. Johnson talked.

"I'm tired of my dildo, I need a real throbbing, hard veiny cock and a load of cum"

"You know most men have to fuck, but if I could meet a guy who would agree to blowjobs only. You know, just let me come over to lick on it, play with it, rub it on my lips and my face, that's the guy I want. Just agree to blowjobs, don't try to fuck me and that guy gets to unload all his cum on me anywhere he wants." Mrs. Johnson purred while running her finger along the rim of her wine glass.

"You're so dirty." My Mom giggled. I could tell the wine was taking effect.

"Oh Susan, I want to be, I need to be, I miss being someone's cock slut." Find me a man who just wants to be licked and sucked." Mrs. Johnson giggled as she and Mom cleared their empty wine glasses from the counter.

Fuck I was hard, my jeans were starting to get uncomfortable. I smiled knowing I was going to cum hard tonight thinking about Mrs. Johnson.

Whenever I jacked off, I always imagined Mrs. Johnson on her knees in black panties too small to cover all of her ass, with her face looking up at me. Those perfect lips puckered like she was waiting for a kiss, but she didn't want a kiss. All she wanted from me was for me to rub the head of my cock across those lips, rub my cock along her face until my cock had touched every part of her lovely face, till it smelled like my cock.

"All over my face, just like that Tommy. Cover my face with your cock. Please don't stop. God I need this, I need your cock."

"Do it to me, please. You know how much I want this Tommy." I always imagined Mrs. Johnson begging for me to keep my cock on her face and lips.

I imagined her hands exploring her body, running up along her tits to squeeze them together, pulling on her nipples before traveling down along her stomach and hips, ending up on her pussy. My cock would get even harder when I imagined the beautiful Mrs. Johnson touching her pussy because my cock was on her face or inside her mouth. I wondered what her pussy sounded like when it was soaked with cream, what her pussy juices tasted like.

"Tommy. come say goodbye to Mrs. Johnson." My Mom called out, ending my dream of having Mrs. Johnson's mouth and tongue all to myself to use however I wanted.

I come out of my room to walk down our long hallway leading to the kitchen, I was still pretty hard so as I was walking I was trying to adjust my cock so Mrs. Johnson wouldn't see how hard she had made me. When my cock gets hard, it usually points upwards, so a long shirt can hide how hard I am. This time though, it was pointing down, poking out of my pants. I had stopped walking trying to get my cock to behave, when I saw Mrs. Johnson step into the hallway right in front of me. When I looked up, she was looking right at my cock, her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were huge. I think I even saw a little of her tongue slipping out of her partially opened mouth.

"Goodbye Mrs. Johnson, see you at school tomorrow," I said while continuing to walk toward the kitchen. As I got closer to her, Mrs. Johnson stepped over slightly blocking my way and opened her arms as if to hug me.

She had never done anything like this before when she left our house, but looking at how beautiful and fuckable she looked and still hard as hell from hearing her talk, I went in for the hug. Mrs. Johnson was about 2 feet shorter than me, so her head came just under my chin. It was a loose hug at first, mostly just arms, but the smell of her perfume, the wine on her breath and my raging cock had me feeling bold, so instead of ending it, I pulled her into me. She didn't resist.

We stood there in the hallway holding each other, I knew she could feel how hard I was, I didn't care, in that moment I wanted her to feel how much I wanted to fuck her. I could feel her tits pressed against my chest, feel her hand caressing my shoulders. Finally, she spoke, more of a whisper.

"I hope to see you tomorrow...at school I mean." She smiled.

She turned to walk back to the kitchen to leave out our side door that faced her house, I couldn't help but look at her ass, the roundest of each cheek. How her tiny waist made her ass look bigger than it was. Mrs. Johnson had no idea how much I wanted to get my mouth on that ass, how much I wanted to rub my cock between those ass cheeks, spank her ass with my cock while she was face down, spread out and ass up in my bed.

When I climbed into Mrs. Johnson's car, the first thing I noticed was she was wearing a short dress. I've seen her in it before when she was over our house, it was tight on her and I remembered how it showed the roundness of that ass. Fuck, I didn't want it to, but my cock was already getting hard, making my pants really uncomfortable. Damn! School was only ten minutes away, I didn't want to go into school with my cock sticking out of my pants.

"I'm so ready for school to be over with, I have so many exciting plans for the summer." Mrs. Johnson said while trying to adjust her skirt. It gave me a chance to look at her thighs.

"What plans do you have for the summer Tommy?" My eyes were still roaming over her body when I met her eyes. I hadn't heard her talking.

"Hmm, nothing much, just hanging around the house while my parents go to the timeshare," I said while wondering if she had caught me. I really hoped she couldn't see how hard I had gotten.

" Well, there's one thing I want to do for the entire summer while your Mom and Dad are away, I want you to take your cock and rub it all over my face and let me lick on it."

"Huh?" I said.

Some how my cock got even harder at that moment. I was in shock, I stopped trying to hide it from Mrs. Johnson. I could see her look down at my cock now pushing my jeans up. She had that same look on her face at the house yesterday, eyes wide, that fuckable mouth slightly open. Being this close to her, I could actually see her mouth-watering, saliva forming just inside her mouth. She alternated between looking down at my pants and the road, smiling the entire time like a woman who knew she was on the way to an orgasm.

She finally spoke again when we pulled into a parking space in the teacher's parking lot.

"Listen, Tommy, I know you heard your Mom and me talking yesterday, I felt how hard you were when we said goodbye."

"I have to tell you, it felt amazing to know I was the cause of that. You know I haven't been with a man in years. It made my body tingle all over, especially my pussy. By the time I walked inside and into my bedroom, my panties were soaked through."

"I want you to know, that was the first time I had done something like that."

"Done what?"

"Filled my panties with so much cream. I could feel it leaking out and drip on my thighs, I even felt some on my asshole too."

"Tommy, I know you're hard right now sitting here with me, I really don't want to make it any harder than it is because I know you have to go to class, but I want you to know my pussy is tingling right now and I can feel cream beginning to fill up my panties again. I'm like this because I can see how big that cock of yours is pushing against your jeans."

I sat there speechless. My cock getting harder by the second, sticking straight up in my pants, making my pants tighter and tighter.

"You don't have to decide now, but go to your classes, see your friends like it's any other day, but also think about an agreement between us. You won't be allowed to fuck me, but I'll let you take your cock out, rub it around my mouth and all over my face till it smells like your cock. Let me lick the tip and your balls too. I want you to make me worship your cock Tommy while your parents are away."

"Here take these, these might help you think about what I asked you to do to me." I watched her slowly pull her dress up while never taking her eyes off my cock that was even harder than it was when we parked. Her dress was now pulled up so high, I could see how soft her thighs looked, how toned and tanned they were. She reached under her dress, slightly raised her ass off the seat and pulled her panties down her down those legs.

She stopped when they were at her knees. They were shiny, black and looked like just a simple string. I nearly wondered out loud how something so small could cover her pussy and ass.

"Oh! I think I can smell my pussy." She said leaning back into her seat with her eyes closed. Looking at those panties, I just could make out a few small, moist-looking, white spots contrasted against the black satin. She sat perfectly still with her legs slightly apart while I admired the rest of her body. I could see her chest rising and falling, her dress exposing some of her cleavage. I could just barely make out her nipples through her thin dress. Her mouth was still open and slightly opening more with each breath. I imagined my cock sliding back and forth on those lips, keeping the head of my cock just inside her mouth, not letting Mrs. Johnson suck on it till it had touched every inch of her lips and it was covered with as much saliva as she could muster. How I wanted to make Mrs. Johnson purse her lips together expecting a kiss, but receiving a spanking of cock on those lips instead.

"Here take these," she finally said, while grabbing my arm to place her panties inside my hand. I looked down at my hand, and ran my fingers around the material, feeling how soft and slightly damp they were. Even inside my hand, Mrs. Johnson's panties looked tiny. I realized now these weren't supposed to cover much of her pussy or any part of her ass for that matter.

"Ohh yes Tommy, smell my panties, smell me," she moaned. "Smell how nasty you make this pussy."

I hadn't realized I had started to bring my hand up to my face, it was like I was in one of my many dreams about Mrs. Johnson, but here I was sitting next to her with some cream from her pussy on my fingers and her practically begging me to smell them.

I stuffed her panties in my pocket and reached for the door handle to leave, but I felt Mrs. Johnson grab my arm before I could get the door open.

"Tommy, you can do whatever you want with those, just don't tell anyone they are mine." She said in a serious, commanding voice. She no longer sounded like the needy, cock hungry slut asking for her mouth to be used.

I adjusted my cock inside my pants before getting out. Man, I'd never been this hard before in my life. All I could do was hope my cock would go down before I got to class.

Throughout the day, I would touch Mrs. Johnson's panties, and run my fingers through them, imagining how they looked on her. I wanted to put Mrs. Johnson on her back, spread her legs out, put my cock right next to her face and watch while she alternated between licking the tip of my cock and rubbing it across her nose, along her cheeks, down under her chin then back up along the other side of her face. The whole time I would make her tell me much she enjoyed my cock, how nasty it made her feel when she did things like this and how she would do this for me anytime I told her to.

At one point just as class was ending, my cock got so hard again that I couldn't stand it. I asked if I could leave a few minutes early. I planned to go to the nearest bathroom and throw cold water on my cock.

I had to use my backpack to cover my raging cock, but as I made my way to the door I caught the eye of my friend Amy. She looked at me, then my backpack and smiled at me with a little nod. I practically ran to the first faucet, ran my hand under the faucet and stood there in the middle of the bathroom with my hand down my pants cooling off my hot, raging cock. Anyone walking in would have thought I was jacking off right there in the middle of the day.

"Jacking off again to Mrs. Johnson!" I heard Amy yell right behind me.

"I'm not jacking off and you're not supposed to be in here," I turned around to look at her. Amy was just inside the door, the first thing anyone noticed about Amy was her red hair, the second thing everyone noticed about Amy was her tits. She had to be 38D, 5'8, and a little heavy through the middle. All the male teachers stopped trying to hide their staring at her now that she was 19. They all overtly stared at her, some even being bold enough to lick their lips or grab their crotches as she passed by. She had this final semester to finish to graduate. I was glad she didn't have enough credits to graduate last year, now we could walk together.

"I saw you get out of her car this morning and I saw how hard you were when you got out." "What made you so hard, was she wearing your favorite perfume or what?"

Amy knew about my crush on Mrs. Johnson, she always teased me about it because even she thought Mrs. Johnson was beautiful and fuckable, thus out of my league.

"No, she's just giving me a ride to school while my parents are gone for two weeks. She wasn't wearing that perfume, but she was wearing these."

I partially pulled Mrs. Johnson's panties from my pocket, just enough for Amy to see they were a pair of panties.

"What the actual fuck, are those hers? Why did she give them to you?"

I knew I didn't have to worry about Amy blabbing, I started to tell her about the hug Mrs. Johnson gave me yesterday, but the bell started ringing.

I told Amy I would tell her later after school.

When I got to Mrs. Johnson's car after school ended, I could see she was inside waiting. She watched and smiled at me as I crossed the parking lot, taking noticeable glances at my crotch, really more like staring. As I got in the car, I put my hand inside the pocket where I kept her panties to run my fingers through them, thinking about what I would do with them as soon as I got to my room. I couldn't wait to get my cock out to rub it through her soft, silky panties. I really hoped they were still damp where her pussy juices had leaked out into the material so I could really play with that spot. I was going to rub that spot back and forth along my cock pretending it was her tongue.

When I sat down in her car I was already semi-hard and getting harder. "Did you show anyone my panties?" She asked as we drove out of the teacher's lot.

"No, you asked me not to," I said. "Did you touch or play with them while you were in classes?" she asked. I noticed her taking glances at my crotch. "Yes, I did," I told her while staring at her dress knowing underneath that dress was nothing between the thin material and the seat. Mrs. Johnson looked down at my crotch and smiled, "Good."

Mrs. Johnson did not speak the rest of the way home, but when we finally parked in her driveway and I was reaching for the door to get out, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back inside." What time do your parents leave tonight?" She asked while caressing my leg. "I think their red-eye leaves at 11:00," I said trying not to get any harder than I already was.

"Tommy, whatever you decide, I want you to keep my panties ok. I want to lay in my bed at night thinking about all the nasty things you're doing with them. Smelling my pussy and ass in them, stroking what looks like a thick cock with them wrapped around it, maybe even getting them wet again with a load of your cum." She said in a low voice that was a little more than a whisper. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"Do whatever you want with them, but if you decide you want more than my panties if you decide you want to feel my fingers playing with your cock, if you decide you want to know how soft my lips are and how nasty my tongue is. Tonight, I want you to leave the side door open when your parents leave."

Fuck, I couldn't wait till my parents left. Not only was I finally going to get my hands all over Mrs. Johnson's soft body. I was going to get to rub my cock on her beautiful face and feel how soft and wet her tongue is. I was finally going to see Mrs. Johnson doing all those nasty things I heard her and Mom talking about. I closed my bedroom door and locked it, I didn't want Mom or Dad to catch what I was about to do with Mrs. Johnson's panties.

I took her panties out of the pocket of my jeans and held them in one hand, admiring them, feeling how soft they felt, while I unbuttoned my jeans with the other hand to get my cock out. I still couldn't these tiny panties covered her pussy, much less any part of her ass. I was struggling to get my jeans off, I couldn't do it one-handed so I laid down in bed and put Mrs. Johnson's panties across my face so I could use both hands to pull them off.