Mrs. Johnson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh! It's touching my pussy. It's touching my nasty pussy. Rub it on there! Slap my pussy with your cock. Oooh! Do whatever you want to me."

"You're making my cock wet. I feel all your cream dripping on my cock. You have a nasty pussy, Mrs. Johnson." I whispered to her as I pulled my cock out from between her legs. I looked down to see my cock glistening with Mrs. Johnson's pussy cream. I smiled knowing the state I had her in. "Look at what you did to my cock, turn around so you can see how nasty you are," I said while turning her around by her hips so her face would be at my cock again.

"Mmm, look at it! It's so wet, it's covered in my juice. Oooh! I haven't dirtied a cock like that since my husband." She licked her lips before opening her mouth and looked up at me. "I want to taste it! Can I taste myself on your cock? Oh! Let me have it." I watched as she gave the tip of my cock a little kiss, then a light lick with the tip of her tongue before extending her tongue and rolling it around the head leaving a trail of saliva."

Fuck! I taste like a filthy slut. Oooh! Look at all the cream, here let me get that off of you." She said before sliding out her tongue, grabbing my cock and rubbing...more like wiping the head on her tongue. I couldn't believe I was watching Mrs. Johnson wipe off her pussy juice from my cock using her tongue.

Mrs. Johnson lay there slowly stroking the entire length of my cock looking up at me. " Fuck you're hard! You're so hard. I like I can make you this hard. I'll do anything you want, just don't take this amazing cock away from me."

"Turn around, lay back on the bed. Get on your back." I told her as I climbed onto the bed next to her. "Lay back Mrs. Johnson." whispering to her as I positioned myself next to her head so my cock was next to her face. "I think there's more of your cream on my cock."

Mrs. Johnson closed her eyes and moved her head closer to my cock. As I held it over her mouth, I felt little flicks of her tongue traveling down from my head to my shaft, then she licked across my balls, pulling and sucking one into her mouth. She suckled it for a few seconds before letting go and licking up my shaft till she reached the head. Man! her tongue is long I thought to myself while I watched her tongue swirl around my head before taking it into her mouth. I thought she was going to suck on the head of my cock like before, but this time I watched more of my cock disappear into her mouth. I could feel her tongue curling around my cock as she sucked on it. With her fingers wrapped around my cock, she slowly stroked me in and out of her mouth, even adding one of her fingers inside her mouth to give it a quick suck.

She let out a long, loud moan. "I needed this. I needed some cock to suck on." before starting to flick her tongue along my head again, working her way down my shaft.

"Spread your legs. Wider. Bring your knees back. Open yourself up for me. Keep licking on my cock just like that. That's good just like that. Oh! That's nasty" I told her as I moved her her hand and placed it on her body. "Show me how nasty my cock makes you Mrs. Johnson."

I watched her hands caress her tits, cupping them and squeezing them together. "Pull on your nipples," I told her. I immediately felt the vibration on my cock from Mrs. Johnson's moaning. She had wrapped her lips around my shaft and was sucking up and down my shaft. I removed one of her hands from her tits and began to slide it down her body, keeping my hand on top of hers as it slide down along her stomach and mound of her pussy. I felt Mrs. Johnson's tongue licking up and down my shaft, even licking across my fingers as I slowly stroked my cock over her face.

"Touch your pussy, Mrs. Johnson. How does it feel? Open it up for me so I can see how wet it is, how nasty it is."

"Oooh! Fuuuukkkk! It's wet! Look at it. Look at all the cream on my fingers. Oooh! Can you see what licking your cock has done to me? Please let me lick it some more."

"You can keep licking my cock. You like licking don't you Mrs. Johnson?" I whispered to her.

"Oooh! Yes! I love using my tongue like a slut. Tell me I'm doing good, tell me you like my tongue."

I leaned down to get closer to her. "You're doing so good with your tongue Mrs. Johnson, I'm gonna find you some pussy to lick on. I want to see you lick pussy just like you're licking my cock. You want some pussy to lick to, Mrs. Johnson?"

"Oooh! Tommy! I've never licked pussy before, but I'll lick it for you. I'll lick whatever you want me to." I could feel her tongue flicking across my cock and on my fingers.

"I'll find us some pussy for you to lick. We can lick it together. Would you like to lick pussy with me? Be nasty Mrs. Johnson, lick her pussy with me."

"Yes! I want to lick pussy with you. Oooh! Tommy, keep talking like that, tell me nasty things. Make me say nasty things. Make me do nasty things." After licking across my balls a couple of times, I could feel her licking up my shaft, teasing my piss hole before taking my cock inside her mouth. I couldn't help but notice she took even more of my cock into her mouth this time.

I spread her legs and pulled her knees back even more. I had Mrs. Johnson spread out just like I had always dreamed about. I could see how swollen and wet her pussy lips had gotten. Her pussy had produced so much juice, I could see some leaking out of her pussy down to her asshole. "Pull those fingers out of your pussy. Show me! Fuck yourself some more, get those fingers wet again. Deeper! Are they wet?"

"Oooh! Yes!" She moaned loudly. I pulled my cock from her mouth and began spanking her face with my cock. I was spanking her chin, both her cheeks and her lips as fast as I could.

"Take them out of that nasty pussy and rub them on your asshole, get your ass wet with your cream," I told her, I was now rubbing my cock around her face, making sure I rubbed it across her nose, under her nose, across her lips and under her chin and down along her neck.

Deep moaning was now coming from Mrs. Johnson. I watched her two fingers emerge from her pussy wet, slimy and covered with cream. She slide her fingers down to her asshole, rubbed her fingers in a slow circle a few times, then begin tapping her asshole.

I stopped rubbing my cock around her face and let her take it back inside her mouth. I watched her fingers re-enter her pussy, then quickly slide down to her asshole again to rub circles around it. She repeated this over and over, each time her fingers came out of her pussy, I could feel the suction increase on my cock.

"Good girl. Keep it in your mouth, keep sucking on me. Fuck! You're nasty! You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

I caressed her face as I watched Mrs. Johnson abuse her pussy. I couldn't tell if her continuous moaning was sucking or the deep finger fucking she was giving herself. I could see so much cream gathered around her pussy lips, I ran my fingers around her outer lips and down to her asshole. I repeated the same circles and tapping she had done to her ass.

"Oooh! Make me cum again! Make that pussy cum for you." She moaned before taking my cock back inside her mouth.

After licking my fingers, getting them dripping wet. I began rubbing them along her outer lips again, but this time I alternated between spreading and squeezing her pussy lips together around her fingers.

"Ah! Ah! Oooh! That's going to make me cum." She whispered in a voice between moaning and begging before taking my cock back inside her mouth. I kept my fingers on her, using the wetness her pussy was producing to keep my fingers wet. After several seconds of slowly rubbing and spreading her pussy lips, I could see her body beginning to quiver. I watched as I could see another wave of quivering travel up her body, starting at her thighs and moving up till it finished at her face.

Mrs. Johnson now had half of my cock in her mouth and I could feel her sucking on it harder than before. Even though her fingers were now deep inside her, moving in tight circles, I kept gathering her wetness around my fingers and rubbing them along her pussy lips. I wanted to see Mrs. Johnson explode with pleasure.

I could feel Mrs. Johnson's tongue swirling around my cock faster as her sucking increased. I looked down at her body admiring how spread out she was for me, how we were both manipulating her pussy making it cream on both our fingers. This is what I dreamt of and it was finally happening. I could feel my cum building up in my balls. I wanted to wait till her orgasm had stopped before I exploded all over her. I had already decided I was going to spray all my load on her body.

"Ahhhh! Tommy, I've never cummed that hard. Fuck! That felt nasty! Look at me, I'm still shaking."

"Oooh! Mrs. Johnson! I'm going to cum, I'm going to fucking cum all over you." I took my cock into my hand and moved down till I was between her legs. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and spread herself even wider than I had her.

"Yes! Cum on me! Cum all over me. Do it! Do it, Tommy! Let me have your cum." I was watching my hand stroke my cock right over her pussy, I noticed she was lightly touching and squeezing my balls with one hand, coaxing the cum out of me and sucking and rubbing those creamy fingers of her other hand around her lips and face.

After a few more strokes of my cock and watching Mrs. Johnson pull on her nipple after smelling and sucking on the fingers from her pussy. I could feel the first rope of cum explode out of my cock. Most of it landed on her neck and began to spread down along the sides of her neck, more landed between her tits hitting her fingers that were still playing with her nipple. The remaining cum landed on her stomach, leaving a trail down to her mound.

I felt another explosion of cum building! Before I exploded, I tilted my cock down and aimed it at the mound of her pussy. When my cock exploded again, most of the cum landed exactly where I wanted it. I wanted as much of my cum to be on her mound so it would drip down onto her pussy lips. Another rope of cum landed again on her mound. I knew another load was coming so I moved back slightly and aimed my cock head at the inside of her left thigh. I wanted so much of Mrs. Johnson's body to be covered in my cum, I gathered some cum on the head of my cock from her thigh and wiped it on her other thigh.

I saw Mrs. Johnson look down at her cum covered body before pushing me back to stand up. She stood in my room looking down at herself.

"Oooh! There's so much cum. Look at it all on me. It's dripping down my body. Oooh! I feel so nasty. Oooh! I can feel it dripping on my pussy."

"Tommy, not only am I going to sleep with your cum on me, but I going to class tomorrow with it on me too. I'm not going to clean myself up. I feel so nasty right now and I want to feel like this tomorrow." She said while putting her shorts and top on. I watched her being extra careful when she put on her top as she walked over to me. She grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times while kissing me.

"Thank you, Tommy. Thank you. Remember, I'm available for you anytime you want me. Just let me know when you want to put that cock of yours back inside my mouth."

I watched Mrs. Johnson walk out of my room, knowing my cum was on her. I couldn't wait to tell Amy tomorrow.

To be continued.