Mrs Johnson Gets Extra Detention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few comments were being shouted out about how they should pose next. Martin heard one and said yes. He grabbed Debbie by the waist and turned her around with ease, and pulled her into a sitting position in his lap. His length pressed against her wet pussy, and she groaned loudly. He rocked his hips a little, enough to make her slide along him, the end rubbing across her swollen clit, her groans getting ever louder. He reached around and grabbed her nipples, tweaking them hard, continuing to push her across his cock. Just as he felt her body start to shake, he stopped abruptly.

Debbie's body started to relax, her oncoming orgasm subsiding. Martin had dragged her to the very edge, then left her teetering. Debbie heard Tim talking, and gazed over at him.

He was talking to Gina who seemed very excited. Tim seemed to hand something to her, nodded, and Gina ran off up the garden. Martin pushed Debbie from off him and lay her back down on the lounger. He parted her legs, and the cameras starting clicking again. Debbie was in a world of her own now, and let them continue.

Gina returned shortly after with a plastic bag. She spoke to Tim who nodded again, then walked towards Debbie. Debbie saw her hand go into the bag, and when she withdrew it she was holding a lifelike dildo. It was big, about the same size as Martin's cock.

"This is one of Tims mum's. It's the biggest she's got, but it should be a good replacement for Martins," Gina told her. Debbie looked at her puzzled.

"Show us what you'd do to Martin if you could get him erect," she heard Tim instruct her. "Show everyone how you'd fuck him."

Debbie looked at him and pleaded not to have to do so. Tim shrugged and told her she had no choice. Not only did he have pictures of her, so did all his friends now. He told her she needed to put on a good show to keep them all happy, not just him.

Gina walked over to hand the dildo to Debbie, but Debbie moved her hands away so she wouldn't accept it. Gina quickly took the dildo and rubbed it between Debbie's legs, along the length of her slit. Debbie jumped and groaned at the feel of the dildo on her clit, but didn't try to stop Gina, nor did you attempt to take the dildo off her. Gina smiled and continued rubbing her with it, twisting it to coat it with Debbie's juices. Debbie raised her hips with excitement at one point, and it was all the encouragement Gina needed.

She very quickly changed angles and pushed the dildo into Debbie. Debbie's back arched more and gave her more access until all of the dildo was impaled in her. Debbie groaned and thrust her hips, she'd never had this much cock inside her before. She closed her eyes and imagined it was Tims.

She felt the dildo stop moving inside her and opened her eyes again. Gina had left the dildo inside her and had sat on the floor between Debbie's legs. Martin had stood up and was at the side of Debbie, level with her head. Simultaneously she reached upwards with her head and took the end of his cock in her mouth, and moved a hand down to work the dildo in and out of herself again. There was no more camera sounds now, everyone was too busy watching the show.

Martin was wanking his cock quicker now, the end still in Debbie's mouth, which was getting more and more stretched as Martin finally started to get erect. Debbie struggled to keep it in her mouth, trying to keep it in was making her gag. Something made her look around her audience, Gina had slipped the bottom of her swimsuit to one side and was fingering herself watching Debbie, half leaning back so Debbie had a perfect view of her fingers squelching in her pussy. The other girl had taken off her bikini top, tweaking her very large nipples while biting her lip hard. All three of the boys had removed their swim shorts and stood wanking their hard cocks.

The only one seemingly oblivious was Tim. He stood nonchalantly watching, his arms folded across his chest. His face told no picture, no form of emotion showed on his face whatsoever. Debbie had reached the point where she didn't care about impressing him now, she was going to get herself off and if Tim didn't want sex with her that was his problem.

She took her mouth off Martin's cock and crouched on the floor right by Gina. She stared at Gina's pussy intently, she'd never seen another woman masturbate before and it was mesmerising her. She placed the dildo on the floor and started to push down onto it. Squatting down and trying to keep the dildo in place was a little awkward, so she put a towel on the floor and knelt on it. She started to ride the dildo as hard and fast as she dared, and was surprised her groans didn't alert the whole neighbourhood. Both she and Gina stared at each other and they masturbated for each other, Martin had positioned himself over them both and was still masturbating, but Debbie noticed he was watching the lads rather than Debbie and Gina.

Gina staring up at his massive length came first, her body shaking like mad as her orgasm rode through her. Watching her come tipped Debbie over the edge and she came soon after, the dildo left fully impaled in her as her legs gave way and she collapsed lying side on next to Gina. Suddenly Martin started shooting streams of come over them both, droplets going everywhere. Gina leaned over and kissed Debbie fully on the mouth, then started to lick come for Debbie's face.

Debbie lay daydreaming for while as her body relaxed. she heard noises around her but didn't take any notice until Gina moving her arm from under her stirred her into moving. She glanced around and noticed everyone getting dressed, nodding their approval at what they had witnessed.

Looking around further, Debbie noticed Tim was nowhere to be seen...


12