Mrs Johnson Gets Home Schooled

Story Info
Innocent mistake leads to blackmail.
4k words
4.18
67.8k
64
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie Johnson was thirty-nine years old, 2 months shy of her fortieth birthday. She was five feet eight inches tall with a 34C bust and quite a slim waist. She'd never had children so still had a similar figure to twenty years ago. Her long blonde hair was normally loosely tied at the back.

She worked as a deputy headmistress of the local secondary school, where she'd worked since she was eighteen, working her way up from being a teaching assistant. The school was in the main town, and Debbie lived in a small village just outside the town, where about sixty people resided. Most of the residents knew her, either personally or through their children attending the school. She'd had offers to become headmistress at other schools, but has she was settled and hated commuting too far, had stuck with where she was.

Debbie had been happily married since she was nineteen. Had been, until she came home early when a school board meeting got cancelled a month ago, heard a noise upstairs, and entered her bedroom to find a huge pair of breasts bouncing up and down on her husband. The breasts belonged to a young girl she knew, she would have been eighteen years old now, Debbie had taught her at school until she was expelled. She'd always been trouble.

Her husband had tried to blame her for it and had left her for this young girl. She thought he'd been good enough to leave her the house, he was a very successful businessman so didn't need to sell it. He had however siphoned most of the money out of their joint account into an offshore savings account, leaving Debbie the grand sum of £20k in their account. That still seemed generous, but not when she realised over £1m had been removed. He'd moved away and seemed to have disappeared off the grid.

She'd always been friends with their next-door neighbours Denise and Ian. Her husband thought they were a little jealous of their outdoor swimming pool, the only one in the village. Since he'd left they'd took it in turns to pop around and check in on her, since Denise had heard her crying loudly one evening. Debbie was thankful that they were so concerned, especially after the rumpus she'd caused over their son Tim.

Tim was nineteen and had been a student of hers. He was quite lazy and didn't push himself, and had been disruptive in class. He was always getting into minor scrapes outside of school, a lot of these involved being bought home by the police. There were two things he really excelled in though, Art and Photography. He was studying Art at university now but had always had cameras on him at some point as he was growing up.

The incident had been when around a year ago. Debbie had always noticed him watching her, if she was in the garden he more often than not would be leaning over the fence, or looking through a window at her. This particular day she'd been in their pool while her husband was at work, and has she got out she saw Tim taking photos of her. she screamed and asked what he was doing, and he told her he'd been taking pictures of a bird behind her. She didn't believe him, so he got his USB lead and came around to her house. He plugged in the camera, selected the shots with her in, and zoomed in behind her. A single bird was sitting on a fence, as he'd zoomed in properly it had flown off. He showed how he could crop the picture so she wasn't on it. He actually won an award for the photo, the bird hadn't been seen in this area for close on twenty years. Debbie couldn't apologise enough for doubting him. Tim didn't tell her he'd kept the original image as her swimsuit was see-through when wet.

There was a party at Denise and Ian's house that weekend. Debbie had decided to let her hair down as she was only next door, and had put on one of her favourite dresses. She'd had quite a few drinks, more so at the number of people who hadn't seen her since her marriage split, and asked if she was okay now? She drank more as she knew they were being kind, but reminding her of what her husband had done.

She'd gone upstairs at one point looking for the toilet and had started sobbing. Ian came out of the bathroom, saw her upset, and walked over and threw his arms around her to comfort her. She rested her head on his shoulder, then looked up at him, leaned forward and kissed him. His tongue went into her mouth, and she felt his hand go up her skirt. What was he doing? She put her hands on his chest and pushed him away, as she did so she thought she'd seen a flash of light. She looked around as Ian was apologising profusely, but couldn't see anyone. She told him to forget it had happened, went and made her excuses to Denise, and went home.

She awoke the next day naked on her bed. She remembered drinking and looked down at her naked body. What had she done? She peered off the end of the bed and saw her dress and her underwear there in a pile. She remembered being that drunk she'd just undressed and collapsed on the bed. She'd also been that drunk she hadn't shut the curtains. Sunlight poured through the window and hurt her eyes. Shower, she really needed a shower she thought to herself. She grabbed a towel and walked to her bathroom, holding the towel in front of her, and saw something out of the landing window. Tim was watching from his house. He smiled and waved, and moved away. Luckily, thought Debbie, he can't see into my bedroom.

She showered and got dried, then realised she needed to walk back past the window that Tim had been looking through. She wrapped the towel tightly around herself, then folded her arms across her chest. She walked to her bedroom, Tim wasn't in sight. She dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt, no school today with it being the weekend. She went to her kitchen to make breakfast and a coffee, and on the way past the front door noticed an envelope on the floor. She picked it up and continued to the kitchen, putting it on the counter.

She poured her coffee and then looked at the envelope. She'd thought it was probably junk mail, but noticed there was no address on it. It simply said, Mrs Johnson. Strange, she thought. She opened the envelope, and pulled out the contents, placing them on the counter. Two photographs sandwiched a sheet of paper. She read the paper:

"Don't think you want my mum needs to see this? Or I could print off a hundred copies of each and post them up around the village if you'd prefer."

She re-read the note again, then picked up the photos. The first was her topless by her swimming pool, sunbathing. The other was a man with his hand up a ladies dress, the woman facing the camera but with her eyes closed. It was very obvious that it was Debbie herself. She was mortified.

It didn't take much working out that it was Tim who'd posted the envelope. What she didn't know was what his motive was, or what he thought he'd get out of it. She couldn't march around there and have it out with him right now, she knew his parents were in. Now she remembered thinking she'd seen a flash of light. It had been his camera flash.

She moped around the house for a while, but her mind kept coming back to Tim and what he might be planning. Would he want money? Although well respected amongst the village residents, she knew a few secretly resented her's being the biggest house and the only one with an outdoor pool. One thing her husband had spent money on was keeping the house updated. She'd even felt his wrath once when he came home and found several of the local children playing in their pool, Debbie had invited them around as it was so hot that day.

At around 4 pm her phone pinged, she had an email. She swiped the screen to read it.

"Parent's out later for a few hours, going to my nans for the evening. Won't be back until midnight, come round at 6 pm" read the email.

Tim wanted her to go visit him, with his parents out of the way. What was he planning? Did he think they'd have sex? Although she'd admitted to herself previously that he wasn't a bad looking lad, and had a decent physique, not once had there been any sense of sexual tension over him. She'd have to plead with him if he did want sex and find another way to buy his silence.

Just after 6 pm, she saw Denise and Ian drive away. She decided to get this done and dusted now and slipped on some trainers. She still wore the jeans and t-shirt she'd had on all day, feeling no need to change. She knocked on their door, and Tim answered with a big smile on his face.

"Hi Mrs Johnson, thanks for coming, please come in." He was being overly nice, it unnerved her a little.

"You can call me Debbie, we are neighbours and not at school now," she told him. "What was it you wanted anyway?" she continued.

"Oh, we'll get to that shortly. Would you like a drink first?" he replied.

He didn't reply, instead pouring her a large glass of gin and tonic. He handed it to her, telling her he'd noticed it's what she'd been drinking the night before. She took a swig and noticed he hadn't poured himself a drink. He pointed towards a door and led her to their lounge. There was a very large corner sofa in here, and he asked her to sit. She took another swig so her glass was almost empty.

Tim took the glass and told her he'd get her a refill, and walked off before she could protest. The effects of last night's drinking were telling, she was getting tipsy already. Tim returned with a full glass and a large photo album. The album had the letters DJ written on with marker pen.

Debbie took a swig, put down the glass, and opened the album. Pictures of herself looked up at her, as she turned the pages the pictures got more risque, a few more of the topless ones that were in the envelope, and a full A4 size photo of her naked, taken through her window.

"How long have you been stalking me, you could get in trouble for this," she told him angrily.

"Calm yourself down, all pictures have been taken from here. If you want to walk around like that then that's your fault. Anyway, you'd be in more trouble if these went public, think of your ruined reputation." he told her sternly.

"So what do you want then?" she asked him.

"Probably not what you're thinking," he said, "I want you to pose for some pictures for me, so I can use them for my life form artwork."

Debbie told him she didn't understand, so he explained he'd take photos, then use these to create drawings from. He would, however, change her facial features so it didn't look like her. She calmed a little, this sounded ok seeing as she'd been expecting him to say she had to fuck her way out of trouble.

"Those clothes are no good though, too frumpy. Do you have sexy undies on?" he asked her.

"No, boring comfortable ones, they don't even match," she told him.

"No problem, you look around the same size as mum, we'll go and look through her underwear drawer," he said nonchalantly.

"You can't be serious, you want me to wear your mum's undies? No way," Debbie told him.

"Ok, I see. Be prepared for the backlash when there's a lot of photos hanging off washing lines and stuck to trees tomorrow then."

Debbie knew she was stuck, but at least he didn't want sex. She reluctantly agreed. Tim pointed the way and led her upstairs. He pointed to a bedroom and let Debbie enter first. She sat on the bed by a drawer he'd pointed out and opened it. She was quite surprised, most of the underwear was see-through and very sexy, she would never have guessed looking at Denise.

Tim prompted her and she found out a matching set, an underwired bra and a thong set, both in white. She started to remove her t-shirt and noticed Tim watching her intently. She asked him politely to leave while she got changed, and Tim said although he was going to take pictures of her wearing them shortly, he'd wait downstairs by the sofa for her.

He left and she got changed. She felt strange once she had the undies on, her breasts didn't sag much anyway but the bra pushed them up and her cleavage looked more impressive than she'd ever noticed before. She saw a full-length mirror and took a look at herself. She was in very good shape for her age, and she liked what she saw. She made a point of wanting to look for a bra like this next time she went shopping, she really liked how her breasts looked in it.

She realised she had absentmindedly started rubbing at her pussy, and tweaking her nipples. Her body trembled, and she remembered that in the month since her husband had left, she hadn't had sex, not even masturbation. She felt the fabric, which had started to become damp. She wouldn't be able to put these back and wondered if Denise would notice them missing. They were towards the back of the drawer, so she hoped not.

She went downstairs and Tim had filled her glass again. She took a large gulp, felt her head spin, and arranged herself across the sofa.

"Will this do you, or did you have a particular pose you wanted?" she asked.

Tim looked at her confused.

"We're not taking pictures here, we're going around to your house," he told her.

"Why at my house?" she asked him, "I haven't even picked my clothes up, they're still upstairs."

"Your house is much nicer and has a pool, and you can come back for your clothes later," he replied.

Debbie tried to digest what he was saying, but her head was fuzzy. Tim grabbed her hand and led her to the door, telling her she'd look beautiful in the photos has the underwear really suited her. Debbie blushed and thanked him. He opened the door, and it suddenly dawned on her that she was going to walk outside in just undies.

"Don't worry, give me your key and I'll open your door, then I can check nobody is around."

That reassured her a little, so she handed her key to him. She stood in the doorway until she heard him call out to her. She hadn't put shoes on, so had to go slower than she wanted across the gravel driveway. She tiptoed across, turned into her driveway, and saw Tim taking photos has she approached him. She tried to run and it hurt her feet, but Tim laughed.

"Sorry, didn't mean to laugh, but your tits looked like they were trying to escape," he laughed again.

She bundled past him through the door, Tim still laughing at her. She kept moving until she'd reached her living room and dropped onto the sofa.

"Was anyone about, did anyone see me?" she asked, gasping.

"No, the street was quiet, you made it back ok," he told her.

She was pleased but secretly turned on at running around in just underwear. She wouldn't admit it, but her heart was fluttering with excitement.

Tim walked over to her and told her how to pose, sitting up with her back to the arm of the sofa. Debbie moved, and Tim leaned in and flicked at her bra, brushing her nipple as he did so. Debbie flinched as sensations ran down her body from his touch. Tim told her that the bra was crooked and he'd needed to put it right.

He started taking photos, asking Debbie to alter her pose slightly after every few clicks.

"There's something not quite right," he told her, "Do you have any white stockings and a white suspender belt?" he asked.

"Erm, yeah why?" she asked.

"They would make a great contrast against your skin, and highlight your long blonde hair if you wore it loose too," he replied.

She was puzzled but drunk enough to take his word for it. He was very good at photography after all, why would she doubt him.

"When you put the suspender belt on, put the thong back on over the top, it will be easier for you to remove later," he told her.

Her mind wandered, but again she took his word for it. She was turned on enough to put stockings on anyway, liking the feel of nylon on her legs. They'd also be handy for when Tim had left and she was alone.

She went and changed, returned, and Tim asked her to lie along the sofa. She lay flat, and Tim grabbed one of her thighs to put her leg up across the back of the sofa and moved the other to dangle off the edge. His touch was soft on her thighs and coupled with the feel of nylon she shuddered again. She hoped he wouldn't be long, she was getting to the point she needed to release.

Her mind was suddenly bought to present time as Tim reached between her legs and altered the gusset of the thong, flicking her clit as he did so. Her back arched.

"Sorry, you were sticking out, the thong was all folded up," he explained.

He started taking pictures from different angles, seemingly taking more from by her feet. She didn't think to question him. He pushed her legs apart a little more each time, and she noticed the zoom on the camera more pronounced. He asked her to push her breasts together, she did so without protest. She was too turned on now to bother asking if this was wrong, she just wanted the session done as quickly as possible so she could get herself off.

Tim asked her to remove the bra and thong, saying her needed some side-on shots of her. She stood up and did as she was told, this time she let him watch as she removed the garments. He asked her to kneel on all fours. She did so eagerly.

He reached down and started to tweak her nipples, saying it would make the images better. Her back arched again.

"You have an excellent body, it's in better shape than some of the girls my age I've photographed," he praised her.

He took more pictures, this time getting some headshots, but also a lot of shots behind her. He said he needed to get as many angles as possible. His hands went to her arse cheeks, and he parted her legs a little. She pushed back at him and his hand slipped to her pussy.

"Oh my, you're extremely wet down there Debbie. I presume you're enjoying it?" he asked her. Debbie could only nod. She wanted to thrust her hand up her pussy.

Tim took more shots of her arse, then came back to face her, asking her to lie on her back again, this time against the back cushions. Debbie noticed the erection in his trousers and pointed at it. Tim looked down and smiled.

"You know what, I can feel I'm making a mess on the inside of my boxers, do you mind if I take them off?" he asked her.

Debbie nodded. She was virtually undressed and he could see her, so she might as well see what he was like naked too, she thought to herself. Tim quickly threw off his clothes. He'd been right, when he took off his boxers there was a sticky mess where his pre-cum had been running, and he had a damp patch on his upper thigh. He wasn't that big, about average size, but was circumcised and his head was very red. Her eyes dropped to his penis, and she struggled to move her gaze elsewhere.

He got her to lean back which raised her legs apart, her lips parted a little and he gasped.

"Perfect pose, I need some close-ups of that," he remarked. Thoughts of why he needed certain poses had completely left her mind.

He knelt and started taking pictures of her pussy, merely inches from her. Debbie could feel her juices start to flow down her legs. Tim reached out and touched her clit, and she cried out and arched her back again. Tim smiled broadly. He moved the camera up, and started taking pictures of her contorted face, gently touching her clit occasionally and capturing her expressions.

Debbie felt something nudging at her pussy lips while he was taking pictures of her face and tits. She looked down, and the end of his cock was resting against her pussy. Her body shook as the pleasure from his touch shot through her. She couldn't wait for him to leave now, she was too far gone, she needed to come as soon as possible.

She made Tim gasp as she grabbed the base of his penis, and started to rub it against her clit. Her body started to shake uncontrollably, and she orgasmed violently and loudly. Her body shook and then she started to relax. Tim was still taking pictures.

"Haven't you taken enough now?" she asked him.

"These are for masturbation purposes now," he said, "I don't think I'd get away with drawings from these ones."

Debbie got back into a kneeling position and leant across the back of the sofa. He looked over her shoulder and told Tim to fuck her hard until he came and make the most of any pictures he needed. He didn't need a second invitation. He strode towards her and entered her. She was so wet he went straight up her easily. He withdrew a little, took a few snaps of his cock inside her, then put the camera down and started slamming into her.

12