Mrs Johnson Gets Home Schooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body shook as his thrusting became more frantic, but he knew what he was doing as he kept changing his angle every now and again, putting a foot up on the sofa to get more leverage. Despite not being overly massive, Debbie could feel every inch of him inside her, and it was enough to lead onto the path to orgasm again.

"Let me know when you're going to come," she asked him, looking over her shoulder, " and don't come up me please, shoot over my back and arse. It will make better pictures."

He smiled broadly at her suggestion and quickly got back into his rhythm. It only took him about five minutes until he told Debbie he was close, and she reached between her legs and started rubbing at her clit. Tim pulled out, and she felt spurt after spurt landing on her back, and he made a point of spurting on her arse and pussy too. He might not have been big, but his come load was.

He started taking pictures of her come-splattered arse when she came again, her juices flowing out of her and down her legs.

She has relaxed and looked behind her, Tim was already dressed.

"Right, that's us done for tonight, I've got more than enough pictures to work on. Make sure you wash my mum's underwear before I try to sneak it back in before she notices it missing," he said.

"My clothes and trainers are still at yours," Debbie told him.

"I'll bring them back when we have the next photo session," Tim replied.

"Next photo session? What do you mean, you didn't say more than one session."

"Well now I have some much better pictures to put up around the village, so you'll do as you're told," Tim told her as he walked off home laughing loudly.


12