Mrs Johnson Goes Up A Level

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's all yours then Nick," Dave said grinning.

He moved Debbie off him and lay her down on her back. Nick grabbed some pillows and put them under her head, tilting it upwards. He climbed back on the bed, knelt over her body and squeezed her tits together as he slid his cock between them. He asked Debbie to open her mouth and stick her tongue out. Each time he slid his cock forward his head hit her tongue, Debbie trying to get him into her mouth too.

Dave had settled into the armchair now but dragged it closer to the bed. He took a couple of photos of Nicks cock between Debbies tits. Nick then started to kiss down her body, licked her nipples for a while, then slid down until his tongue found her clit. Debbie's back arched as he licked at her, barely touching it but enough for her to writhe about. He continued to lick her then put his hands on the back of her knees and forced her legs up.

"Well, what do we have here then? This night is getting better and better."

Dave knew he was talking about the buttplug.

"I told you she was marriage material mate, she's had that in all night," he said.

Debbie blushed.

"No wonder you were so close to cumming earlier, I bet you'd been on edge for ages haven't you?" Nick asked Debbie.

Debbie simply nodded at him.

"We'll leave it in for a little longer then shall we?" Nick told her.

Still holding her legs up, he knelt between her legs and lined his cock against her pussy, the head just parting her lips. Debbie groaned again.

"Are you sure?" Nick asked.

"Just fuck me already, stop fucking teasing me," Debbie cried out.

Nick slid forward and most of his length went up her first time of asking. Debbie's mouth fell open, Nick altered his arms so Debbie's ankles were on his shoulders, leaned forward as much as he could so they were almost above her head, then started to fuck her hard and deep. The bed started to rock and shake as he drove into her, Debbie's groans loud enough to wake up the entire street. Dave walked around the bed, mixing masturbating over them with taking photos from various angles.

Nick fucked her at a relentless pace for a good while, then Debbie cried out she was cumming again. Nick took one hand and stroked at her clit, her orgasm shaking her body as her pussy gripped him tightly. Not giving her much chance to relax, Nick flipped her over so she was on all fours.

Dave got up onto the bed and sat by the bed rail, pulling Debbie's mouth down onto his cock. Nick primed himself and filled her pussy again, her cries stifled by Dave's cock. He started fucking her at the same relentless pace, Debbie was convinced the bed was going to break. Each thrust pushed her mouth down onto Dave's cock, almost gagging her as he did.

Nick started to play with the buttplug as he fucked her, pulling it as he did so that it was close to coming out, then pushing it back in as he thrust back into her pussy. Dave heard him gasp, as Debbie groaned even louder, as he pulled a little too far and the buttplug slid out of her with a loud slurping sound. He stared down at her gaping, inviting arsehole. He stopped fucking her, took his cock out, and holding the base put it at the entrance to her arse, pushing in slightly, waiting for any resistance from Debbie. Hearing nothing, he pushed in slowly more and more each time, spitting on his cock to create a bit more lube.

"Oooh Dave, he fucking my arse now, is that okay with you?" she whispered, "Oooh he feels so good inside me. Do you like your friend fucking my arse Dave?" she continued, mirroring what she'd said to Dave with the dildo in her arse pretending it was the trolley man.

Nick started to fuck her slowly, long deep strokes making sure she felt every inch and every vein stroking along the inside of her arse. Dave threw his phone to him and asked Nick to take a few photos of his cock in Debbie's arse. He did so, threw his phone back, then settled into his rhythm fucking Debbie, enjoying the look of her arsehole contracting with his thrusts, the view of her arse and stocking-clad legs. His thrusting got faster and faster until Debbie could barely keep Dave's cock in her mouth.

Nick stopped after a while, and Debbie heard him say something to Dave, who sat up more. Nick, still with his cock in her arse, pushed her body upwards so that she was sitting astride Dave. He lifted her body, Dave positioned his cock, and then Nick lowered.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck," cried out Debbie as Dave filled her pussy.

Two nine-inch cocks almost fully impaled in her. She only needed another for her mouth, she thought. Greedy bitch, she also thought. If someone had told her this scenario only a year ago, she'd have laughed for ages at the suggestion. Now here she was, and absolutely loving it.

She rested her hands on Dave's shoulders and started to ride them both, both men keeping still while she got used to them. Debbie had felt pleasure before, but nothing came anywhere near this feeling of being so full of cock. Nicks hands reached around her and played with her nipples, while Dave's hands pulled her head to him, kissing her passionately, his tongue feeling as far down her throat as his and Nicks cocks were in her arse and pussy.

Getting more used to them now, Debbie started to ride quicker, trying to clamp herself on them, trying to urge them to cum.

"Cum in my arse Nick, while Dave fills my pussy with his load," Debbie pleaded.

She started to ride quicker, almost crying out in pain despite having both of their cocks in her for quite some time now. Sweat poured down her body, her blonde hair soaked and sticking across her back and chest, and down her face. Rivers of sweat poured down her stomach and mixed with her pussy juices. Her sheer white stockings were even more see-through, especially the backs of her knees and on the tops. She rode them like her life depended on it, faster and faster, her arse cheeks slapping against Nick's thighs.

Eventually, she felt Nick's cock pulsing, and he cried out that he was going to cum. Debbie kept up the same pace, Nick's hands going to her shoulders as he came, flooding her arse with spurt after spurt of his sticky load, grunting loudly with each spurt. That sent Debbie over the edge and she started to cum too, and about thirty seconds later Dave emptied himself into her well-fucked pussy.

Nick got up, sweat-drenched, and went to sit in the armchair. Dave scrambled from under Debbie, who lay exhausted face down on the bed. Reluctantly she let Dave pull her back onto all fours, as he took pictures of two loads of sperm trickling from her arse and pussy, both of them looking very red and sore looking.

They all sat or lay around letting their bodies relax until Nick announced he was going in the shower and definitely going to bed this time. He kissed Debbie and told her he was glad she let him stop over. He wandered out and shut the bedroom door. Dave sprawled across the bed next to Debbie, stroking her arse.

"Well, was that worth bringing him back?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, that was amazing, thank you," Debbie said, kissing him.

"Next threesome, how about if we try another woman with us?" Debbie asked flirtingly.

"Next threesome? Someone sounds keen. You have anyone in mind?" Dave asked. Debbie just smiled.

"Maybe," she answered.

She did already have someone in mind, she'd just need convincing and maybe quite a few gin and tonics first.