Mrs. Johnson meets Amy

Story Info
A widow's agreement changes when she meets Amy.
4.9k words
4.68
18.7k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of Mrs. Johnson's agreement with her next-door neighbor Tommy. You can read "Mrs. Johnson", but it's not required before reading this story:

Every couple of nights for the past week and a half, I would leave the side door open for Mrs. Johnson to come in. I'd be waiting for her in my room with my cock hard, waiting for her to put her mouth on it. Sometimes I'd be completely naked, laying on my bed slowly stroking my cock, other times I'd be sitting on the edge of my bed with my cock sticking out of my shorts waiting for her to kneel between my legs.

Mrs. Johnson was my next-door neighbor, one of the teachers at my school and the best part, she was my cock sucking slut. The best week of my life began the day Mrs. Johnson told me about the agreement she wanted and the day my parents left for their two-week vacation.

The agreement she told me, "As long as you don't try to fuck me, I'll suck and lick on your cock whenever you want. You can do anything you want to me and I'll do anything you tell me to do. You can rub your cock on my face, cum on me and play with my body. I'll be available for you anytime you want me." She told me that day in the teacher's parking lot.

When we pulled into Mrs. Johnson's driveway after school today, I told her I wanted her to wear black thong panties, how I wanted them to be very thin and too small for her body and come over about 9:00 tonight.

"It's always been midnight when you play with me. You want me earlier tonight Tommy? Oh! I can't wait. I'll wear them for you." I could see her face glowing with excitement.

"Yes at 9:00, it's been two nights since you've come over and my cock is hard and full of cum. I need you to lick it, play with it and touch it so I can cum all over you again." I enjoyed telling Mrs. Johnson exactly what she was going to be doing to me, I knew being told what to do contributed to her feeling slutty. What I wasn't going to tell Mrs. Johnson was my friend Amy was also coming over to watch her be a nasty cock sucking slut.

I started telling Amy about my agreement with Mrs. Johnson after that first night. I told her how nasty Mrs. Johnson is and all the things she did to me, how she craved my cock, how she mostly licked on it and when she did suck my cock it was only the head of my cock. I told her how I made Mrs. Johnson play with her pussy, taste her pussy on my cock and how Mrs. Johnson always wanted me to cum on her so she could smell like cum at school the next day. I always told Amy everything Mrs. Johnson did the day after one of Mrs. Johnson's visits.

Amy couldn't believe what a filthy, cock hungry woman Mrs. Johnson was when she was away from school and even though Amy wouldn't admit it, I knew Amy enjoyed hearing about the things Mrs. Johnson did. I could tell Amy got a little excited by all the filthy things I would tell her Mrs. Johnson would let me do to her as long as I kept my cock on her face or inside her mouth. "She must really need cock if she lets you do all the nasty shit you tell me. Hmm, did she ever tell you what made her like that? Why having a cock in her mouth makes her act so nasty?"

"No, just she hadn't touched or licked on a cock since her husband died three years ago. Now she gets to have mine and she likes feeling nasty. I think I'm going to have her come over tonight since it been a couple of days and my cock is raging. Besides, she's been touching my cock every day in the car, asking when can she lick it again and when am I going to cum on her."

Amy had this weird look on her face, "Don't think this is weird ok, but I want to watch her with you. You know I like guys too and even though I've never sucked anyone's cock, I have seen yours a few times. Come on...it'll be like watching one of my porn channels, but more real. I want to see her do things. Please! I've always thought she was fuckable and this way, I can see how nasty she is instead of you telling me"

"Ok, but she can't ever know you were there. I'm not sure how she'll react to someone watching her. The side door will be closed, but it'll be unlocked. Just be very quiet ok?"

Since it was close to 9:00, I went to go open the side door for Mrs. Johnson, I knew she'd be coming soon. I went to my room to open my window and curtains in case Amy got nervous and decided to watch and listen from outside instead. I turned down the lights in my room so no one could see inside from the street, but bright enough for me to see and enjoy all of Mrs. Johnson's incredible body.

I had decided I would put some shorts on for Mrs. Johnson so she would be able to see how hard I was and to make it easy for her to get at my cock through them, besides I knew she liked undressing me. As I was putting on my shorts, I saw Mrs. Johnson cross the small yard that separated our houses. She had a long sleeve button-down night shirt on that stopped at her thighs. She was trying to keep it closed at the neck, but before walking out of sight, most of it blew open. I could see Mrs. Johnson was wearing ONLY the panties I told her to wear.

I immediately decided I wouldn't take off her panties until I knew Amy was here and watching. I wanted Amy to see how slutty Mrs. Johnson looked away from school.

When Mrs. Johnson walked into my room she didn't have the shirt on anymore. She stepped into the middle of my room in just panties and stood there letting me take in her body. On her hips were what looked like two thin strings, no more than inches in width. The patch of her panties didn't even cover the mound of her pussy, I couldn't help but grab my hardening cock after noticing a small patch of her pubic hair. "I'm going to keep those on you and spread you out, then I'm going to keep rubbing my face and cock on them till those panties are soaked." I thought to myself while stroking my cock through my shorts.

"Oooh! Look what I've done to you. You like these panties don't you Tommy? Do I look like a nasty slut in them? I feel like a nasty slut. Can you see my pussy? Oooh! Tell me you can see my pussy. I want you to see my pussy."

"I can see your pussy. Is it ready? Is it ready for me? Turn around so I can see all of you, show me your ass. Spread yourself. Spread your ass for me." I told her as I stood up and moved closer to her.

Mrs. Johnson immediately turned around. I could see her hands at her throat before moving down caressing her tits. Her hands were lingering at her tits when she looked over her shoulder to see me getting closer to her. "Don't move. I want you to see everything. I want you to see all my holes." Her voice low and breathy, almost a whisper.

I could see her slightly bent forward moving her hands down along her stomach and around her hips, never taking her eyes off my hand stroking my fully hard cock. Her panties were a simple black string nestled between her ass cheeks. Even from here, I could see how soft and firm her ass was. I watched her hands caress and squeeze her ass cheeks using her fingertips. Those fingers were lightly running over her ass, grabbing, squeezing and slightly spreading her ass cheeks apart.

Mrs. Johnson bent at the waist a little more, slowly licked her lips, gave her ass cheek a couple of light spanks and whispered," Look at me! Please look at me, Tommy." I watched her fingers slide inside the string of her panties at the top and begin to move down, pulling the string away and to one side of her ass. When she had pulled the string away, Mrs. Johnson dug the fingers of both her hands into the sides of her ass and spread her ass cheeks.

"Can you see my nasty holes? Oooh! Can you see how creamy you make me? Come closer, touch me. Oooh! Touch it. I'm yours Tommy, make me do things."

I moved right behind her so the tip of my cock through my shorts was touching her ass. "You like spreading yourself for me?" I whispered in her ear. "You like showing me how nasty you are?"

"Mm-hmm," She moaned, now grinding her ass in small circles on my cock.

"Keep your ass spread for me. You feel how hard you made me?" I was using my fingertips to lightly touch her tits and nipples before cupping her tits and squeezing them together as I licked across her neck, down along her back.

"Mm-hmm," I heard her whisper while arching her back causing her ass to stick out more and grind against my cock. I could feel the tip of my cock getting wet through my shorts. I grabbed her ass and spread it even more before moving my hands down to her hips to hold her there.

"Oh! Fuck! I can feel your cock on my pussy. I feel so nasty Tommy! I want to be nasty for you. Oooh."

I moved her hands away from her hips, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. "Touch your pussy. Get your fingers wet." Looking down at her spread ass, I saw the fingertips of two of her fingers appear and begin rubbing back and forth along her pussy.

"Don't stop. Get your fingers covered in cream. Is it wet? Is that nasty pussy covered in cream?"

"Mmm hmmm!" She moaned while spreading her legs and bending over even more for me. "Oooh! Fuck! That feels good. Oooh!"

I was still squeezing and spreading her ass cheeks when I noticed her fingers were now in front of her face. I could see her fingers lingering under her nose close to her mouth as she inhaled and moaned simultaneously. I caressed her hips and up along her back until I had a handful of her hair. I gave it a quick, light pull before grabbing more of her hair to pull it again, this time turning her head slightly so I could see the side of her face. I could see her mouth was slightly open and she was touching her lips with those creamy fingers. She would rub her fingers in a slow circle around her mouth, then close her lips together to rub her fingers quickly up, down and across them.

I was standing there playing with Mrs. Johnson's ass, spreading it, grinding my cock that was still inside my shorts on her body with a handful of her hair enjoying the nastiness that was coming out of her. I was about to pull her hair harder and tell her to wipe her fingers around her lips again, but before I could I saw her tongue slip out of her mouth, licking along her fingers before finishing at the tips. She even spread her fingers apart to clean between them.

"Oooh! I taste good. I can taste how nasty my little pussy is. Oooh! Yesss! Get my ass, Tommy, keep it spread just like that. Pull my hair and make me feel your cock on my ass. Oooh! Fuck! That's nasty."

The way Mrs. Johnson was loudly moaning and the way she was grinding against my cock in such a lewd way, someone watching us would have thought my cock was buried deep inside Mrs. Johnson's pussy. If Mrs. Johnson ever wanted to change the agreement and let me fuck her, this was one of the many ways I planned to bury my cock deep inside her.

I kept Mrs. Johnson slightly bent over for a few more minutes so I could molest her soft body. My hands were moving along her entire body, from her throat to her tits and nipples, caressing them together, molesting her hips and ass and running my hands along her legs before squeezing the inside of her thighs. I knew Mrs. Johnson was touching her pussy again, but I felt her other hand pulling at the front of my shorts to get my cock out. I pulled my shorts down past my ass, freeing my cock to reward her for being a nasty slut. I immediately felt Mrs. Johnson's soft fingers touching around my cock.

She fluttered her fingers along the head of my cock, down along the length of my shaft, cupping and giving my balls a hard squeeze before working back up to wrap her hand around my shaft. I was enjoying Mrs. Johnson holding me by the shaft so the tip of my cock would point and stab at her pussy. Not only did I feel the fingers of her other hand rubbing around her pussy while I molested her body, but I felt how wet she was. She was running her hands slowly along my shaft, occasionally teasing my balls while the tip of my cock was stabbing against her creamy fingers and pussy.

Oooh! You feel that baby! Do you feel how creamy you make me? Do you feel how wet that pussy is for you? Keep touching me like that." She said as she spread her legs and arched her back more for me. "Oooh! God! That ass is yours, Tommy. Spread me again." I spread her ass cheeks more so I can watch my cock stab her fingers and pussy. Still grinding her body against me, I felt her hand come off my shaft. She brought her hand up to her mouth and paused for a moment before looking over her shoulder at me.

I could see Mrs. Johnson's wet tongue slowly slide out of her mouth. She flattened her tongue and licked up from her wrist to the tip of her forefinger. She closed her eyes, still holding her hand to her face, "Mmm! Your cock is delicious. I want to lick all of it." I watched her lick her entire palm in wide circles until it was covered in her saliva before moving it away from her face. I closed my eyes when I felt her hand moving along my cock again. She didn't wrap her hand around it like before, but this time she wiped her hand up and down my shaft, spreading her saliva all over my cock.

I let her spread her spit around my cock for several seconds before pulling the string of her panties back up her ass and grabbing her hips to turn her around. We both glanced down at my wet cock before I leaned in to kiss her. I felt Mrs. Johnson's tongue dart in and out of my mouth before curling around my tongue. I always liked to let Mrs. Johnson lead when we kissed because I knew it added to her excitement when she got to use her tongue. I knew the best way to get Mrs. Johnson to kiss me hungrily was to lightly pull her nipples so I alternated between pulling on one nipple and pulling on both. Every tug would emit a low moan and more of Mrs. Johnson's tongue sliding in my mouth. I told myself I would do the same when my cock was near her mouth to get her to take more of it. I hoped I could get her hungry enough to take more of me inside her mouth.

"I want this on my face and inside my mouth! Let me lick on you, Tommy." She whispered, now using both of her hands on my cock. She was using one hand to stroke me slowly and the fingers of her other hand to squeeze and milk my balls. "I hope Amy is here watching Mrs. Johnson right now," I thought to myself as I gave her ass one last squeeze, caressed her hips and began to guide her down by her hips to let her know she had permission to suck and lick as much of my cock as she needed to.

Mrs. Johnson had been on her knees sucking, licking and worshipping my cock and balls for about 10 minutes when I heard Amy whisper my name from my doorway. I barely heard her over the sounds of Mrs. Johnson's continuous moaning and the sounds she made from licking and sucking my cock. When I opened my eyes, I saw Amy mouth "Fuck" and then "She's a slut" to me from the door. I couldn't stop looking at Amy, I was excited she actually came to watch, but I was most excited by what she was wearing. A tight white tank top that hugged her perfectly shaped tits and white shorts.

Fuck! Amy looked hot! At school she wore loose clothes, the only thing you could see about her body was her tits. She was a 38D (she showed me her bra one day) which were too big to hide in her usual clothes. The thing that kept me from turning away from her was the shorts she had on, they showed off her narrow waist and long, shapely thighs. She was 5'8, but somehow those shorts made her look taller and her legs longer.

"Oooh! Tommy! I can feel your cock getting harder in my hands. Fuck! You're so hard! I'll do anything you want baby, just let me keep licking it."

"Anything? Anything I ask you?"

"Yes, anything. Tell me to do things," she said as she was rubbing the head of my cock on both her cheeks and around her nose and chin.

"Would you let my friend Amy watch us? Would you let Amy watch how nasty you are?"

"Yes! Oooh Yes! I want someone to see me being a nasty cock slut." She said before running the tip of her tongue in a semi-circle around the head of my cock.

I quickly looked over at Amy to see her brow narrow and her lips pursed. When she stepped further into the bedroom, I could see her nipples protruding through her top now that she was in more light.

"I'm here Mrs. Johnson," Amy whispered in a low, soothing voice as she sat down in the chair near my door. " I'll sit right here, I won't come any closer to you and I won't ever tell anyone about what you've been doing, I promise. I just want to watch you, watch what you do to Tommy's cock. Can I watch you do things?"

"How long have you been watching me?" Mrs. Johnson asked, looking at Amy while still stroking my cock with both her hands.

"I watched you lick your hand and touch Tommy's cock." I had never heard Amy's voice sound like that before, it was slightly more than a whisper, low and soothing.

I could see Mrs. Johnson looking at Amy, deciding what to do. I saw her eyes lingering on Amy's legs, working their way up to Amy's face. When Amy pulled one of her fallen straps back to her shoulder, Mrs. Johnson's eyes darted to Amy's nipples which were now definitely hard and poking through her tank top. I immediately felt Mrs. Johnson give my balls a hard squeeze and her hand tighten around my shaft. I noticed Amy's head tilted to the side trying to look at Mrs. Johnson's ass.

"You can never tell anyone about what Tommy has told you I've done or the things I've been doing tonight." I saw Amy nod her head in agreement before I felt Mrs. Johnson licking around my head again. When I looked down at her, she was looking up at me and I saw her mouth "Thank you" before sliding about 3 inches of my cock inside her mouth.

It felt good to have more than the tip of my cock inside Mrs. Johnson's mouth. She had stopped squeezing my balls and was running her fingertips around them and stroking my shaft painfully slow now. When I looked over at Amy, I could see her mouth slightly open and her brow narrowed. After several seconds of watching Mrs. Johnson feed herself, Amy made a motion with her hand, telling me to move around so Mrs. Johnson would have her back to her.

I grabbed a handful of Mrs. Johnson's hair, held it in a ponytail at the top of her head and took a small step to the left. Mrs. Johnson moaned and moved slightly to her left. When I took another step and pulled her hair at the same time, I heard myself moan at the devotion Mrs. Johnson was showing my cock as she followed while licking along the top of my shaft until I felt her nose on my stomach. When I had stopped moving, she held my balls up to her face, inhaled and licked across both of them before licking the top of my shaft again.

I looked over at Amy who was now leaning back in the chair admiring all of Mrs. Johnson's ass. I ran my hand down the middle of Mrs. Johnson's back, lightly touching and caressing her back from her shoulders down to the small of her back. I knew it would cause Mrs. Johnson to arch her back and stick out her ass. I wanted Amy to enjoy her ass as much as did.

" Is she watching me? Can she see what I'm doing?" Mrs. Johnson whispered.

"Yes, she is. She's watching you be a nasty slut with my cock." I reached down to give Mrs. Johnson's nipple a light pull but I had never felt her nipples get this hard before so I gave them a hard pull and twisted them. I felt my cock slip out of her mouth and heard her let out a long, deep moan. When I looked down at her, I saw her mouth open with my cock still inside and her body slightly quivering.

"Oooh! This is so nasty. I'm being a slut in front of her. She knows I'm a dirty slut now." Mrs. Johnson moaned before rubbing my cock across her mouth.

"It's ok Mrs. Johnson. Be a dirty slut with that cock, I know you need it. It's ok to be nasty with Tommy's cock. You look beautiful with it inside your mouth. Please don't stop, I like watching you." Amy's voice was even more low, Amy sounded like she was encouraging Mrs. Johnson to be as nasty as she needed to be.

12