Mrs. Johnson meets Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh! Amy! Watch me please!" Mrs. Johnson turned and looked over her shoulder at Amy and slightly pushed my cock away from her face. Using just the tip of her tongue, she flicked her tongue up and down the side of my shaft from the head to the base, then did the same across the top from the base of my cock to the head. Never taking her eyes off of Amy, she pointed my cock at her and curled her tongue around the head from underneath.

"Oh, I'm watching you, babe. Your tongue is lovely. Move over to the bed Mrs. Johnson, lay Tommy down on the bed so you can lick on it some more." Mrs. Johnson immediately stood up, kissed me and pushed me towards the bed while stroking my cock. Hearing Amy's sexy voice and seeing Mrs. Johnson do exactly as she was being told had gotten my cock harder than I thought it could ever get.

Since Amy was helping me bring out Mrs. Johnson's inner slut, I wanted to show Amy as much of Mrs. Johnson's nastiness as I could. I sat down on the bed but moved onto the bed close to the headboard so Mrs. Johnson would have to crawl onto the bed with me. Never releasing my cock, Mrs. Johnson slowly crawled onto the bed, I could see her head lowering to my cock with her ass high in the air. I looked over at Amy just in time to see her tongue finish licking across her lips and mouthing "Fuck" over and over. I was glad I had not taken Mrs. Johnson's panties off, I wanted Amy to enjoy Mrs. Johnson as much as I did.

"Spread your legs. More. Yes, just like that. Stroke my cock, let Amy see what you're doing." I knew Amy wasn't watching Mrs. Johnson jack me off, I could see Amy staring at Mrs. Johnson's ass and licking her lips. I knew the panties Mrs. Johnson had on exposed not only all of her ass cheeks, but that tiny string probably left most of her pussy uncovered also. I could see Amy's legs slowly opening and closing, one hand squeezing her upper thigh and her other hand caressing and squeezing her throat.

"Oooh! Fuck! She's touching her pussy." I heard Amy say. I knew Mrs. Johnson heard her also because at that moment she turned to look over her ass. She looked over at Amy and began to move her hips in wide circles.

I put my hand on the back of Mrs. Johnson's head and told her, "Lick me! Lick my cock. Show Amy how nasty your tongue is." Mrs. Johnson let out a low moan before turning her head back to me, lowering her head and arching her back before holding my cock up to her face. I watched her lick up and down my shaft, from the head to my base, giving my stomach a kiss. She licked underneath, along each side and across the top, never taking her tongue off of it.

"Mrs. Johnson, can I come closer? Can I come next to you so I can watch you? Please? I like watching you, I want to watch your tongue," Amy whispered to her.

"Oooh! Yes Amy, come close to me. Come to me." Mrs. Johnson said while wrapping her hair in a ponytail on top of her head.

I could see Amy crawling onto the bed to the side and behind Mrs. Johnson, as she got closer to her ass, I could see Amy close her eyes and inhaled. I spread my legs wide so Mrs. Johnson and Amy could lie between my legs. I watched them look at each other for several seconds while Mrs. Johnson slowly stroked my cock. I couldn't help but notice how they stole glances at the other's lips every so often before Mrs. Johnson stopped stroking my cock and brought her hand up to her face. Amy and I both watched as Mrs. Johnson ran her tongue in circles around her palm, licking and sucking the tips of her forefinger and middle finger, never taking her eyes off Amy.

Still looking at Amy, Mrs. Johnson took hold of my cock again and brought it closer to her face and began licking around the head, giving it several kisses and sucking on the tip.

"You are really beautiful Mrs. Johnson. Your tongue is so long and pretty. I really like watching you do things with it. Does Tommy's cock taste good when you lick it?"

"Mmm hmm. It feels so good on my tongue. I love doing this."

"You like doing what Mrs. Johnson? Say it. Tell me what you love doing with your mouth," Amy whispered, now caressing Mrs. Johnson's back.

"Oh! I love licking and sucking cock like this. Oooh! I need it. I need to be a cock sucking slut."

"Oooh! Keep licking it then. Keep sucking on that big fucking cock. Look how hard it is for you. You're so nasty. I like watching you be nasty Mrs. Johnson." I saw that Amy had moved closer to Mrs. Johnson, their shoulders were touching and Amy's hand was now caressing Mrs. Johnson's lower back.

I could hear both Amy and Mrs. Johnson let out occasional moans now, Mrs. Johnson's moans were muffled because she now had about 4 inches of my cock inside her mouth, but I could hear Amy moaning and see her occasionally whispering in Mrs. Johnson's ear, her mouth inches away from her ear. Each time Amy whispered in her ear, Mrs. Johnson's brow would narrow, her grip would tighten around my cock, her stroking would speed up and I could feel her sucking harder.

"Mrs. Johnson, can I ask you something? No! No, don't stop licking it. Since I've never tasted cock before and you've been licking and sucking so much of Tommy's tonight, can I kiss you? I'm sure your lips taste like cock right now and I want my first taste to come from your mouth. Can I kiss you?"

"Yes Amy, you can kiss me!". Mrs. Johnson smiled.

To be continued again

12