Mrs. Johnson, Mrs. Jonson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also, Kyra was no longer attractive to me both because of her personality change -- her personality hadn't snapped back to that of the person I married even by the time that Emily was a year old -- and her appearance. She was now about 170 pounds. While women with some builds and genes can be 5 foot 9 inches and 170 pounds and look really good, Kyra did not have the build or genes to pull that off; she looked dumpy and indolent. Our relationship took a really downward spike when one Saturday night she moaned to me "I'm fat and ugly since I got pregnant."

"If you think that you're fat and ugly do something about it. Instead of working 60 hours a week, work 40. Spend the other twenty getting back into shape and interfacing with Emily and me," I replied.

"You think that I'm fat and ugly," she sobbed.

"I didn't say that, you did. I just told you what you needed to do if you wanted to change your perception of yourself," I retorted.

What followed was the worst argument of our relationship. I gave as good as I got, tired of trying to placate her since her personality transplant. When she yelled "You can sleep in the guest room from now on" I responded "I'm sleeping in the California King in the master bedroom. If you don't like it, you move." I then went up to our bedroom, took her pillow, nightgowns, and other items and tossed them into the guest room. She was as pissed off as a midget with a yo-yo, but could do nothing about it.

The next week Kyra went on a business trip from Monday through Thursday. She never called home once during that time, nor texted or emailed. I didn't give a shit. Instead, I invited Kyla over and on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons and had three phenomenal sex sessions with her, admiring her six-month baby bump and feasting on her pregnancy enhanced D+ boobs. Things took another turn Thursday afternoon when after our delightful copulation Kyla said "I love you Rob," before burying her head in my shoulder. While I didn't respond at that time it caused me to think.

When I kissed Kyla goodbye that Thursday afternoon I said "We need to have a serious talk about our relationship with each other, and our relationships with our spouses." Kyla didn't know quite how to interpret that but left with a weak smile.

*************

When Kyra got home from her business trip she was as bitchy and unpleasant as before. By Sunday afternoon I sat her down in the living room. I was frank and terse. "You're not the woman I married; I'm not the man you married; our relationship sucks. I'm filing for divorce next week." When Kyra didn't respond I stood up, walked out of the room, got Emily's play clothes on her, and took off for the park.

Since money wasn't an issue and since there was no way that Kyra could get to be the primary custodial parent since I spent three times the amount of time and effort she did with and for Emily -- even if she wanted it, which I doubted -- the divorce proceeded fairly smoothly. We settled on joint custody in theory but with me as the custodial parent. We sold our house, each bought a condo in the same school district, and were living separate lives within two months, and our divorce was final within six.

Even though Kyra was resigned to the divorce and didn't throw up any legal hurdles the Jonson family was not happy. Aiden seemed to be particularly upset. When he said something nasty to me when I delivered Emily to a family function, where Kyla was eight months pregnant with my female fetus, I snapped. I grabbed him by the throat and told him to keep his fucking comments to himself or I'd rip his larynx out. The other members of the Jonson family were horrified but silent. I looked at Kyla and she smiled and winked at me.

Kyla delivered a healthy little girl almost exactly on her due date. Aiden wanted to name her Elizabeth Kyra Jonson but Kyla nixed the idea and named her Elizabeth Emily Jonson, and called her Lizbeth. That pissed Aiden off but there was nothing he could do about it.

When Lizbeth was four months old Kyla made arrangements to meet me at the zoo with all three of my kids in tow, Kevin, Emily, and Lizbeth. After we had seen all that could be seen and Kevin and Emily were eating ice cream while Lizbeth was asleep in her stroller, in her normal direct manner Kyla asked "How do you feel about me? One of the last times that we had sex before I delivered Lizbeth, I told you that I loved you; which is still the case today, maybe even more so now that you've divorced Kyra."

I stared straight into her eyes; she stared back; both of us unblinking. "I love you too. I was reluctant to tell you then, but not anymore. In fact, I want you to divorce Aiden and move in with me. I'll buy a house that can accommodate our three kids and after your divorce is final we can talk about marriage."

After a long pause Kyla replied "I'll want a third kid with you, to quit working outside the home, and to spend my time as a soccer mom and sexually insatiable monogamous wife."

"I'll want full custody of Kevin and Lizbeth," I responded.

"Once I tell Aiden that they're not his kids I see no problem with that," she snickered.

After a long delay where we stared into each other's souls I said "I want to fuck you more right this second than anything else I've ever done."

"Let's drop the kids off at my parents' house -- my Mom loves Emily -- and fuck at your condo for a couple of hours," she snickered.

"Actually, only one fuck to rub my horns off -- after that it will be making love," I replied, drawing her to me to plant a soul-touching kiss on her lips.

We had our typical sex session to start, me eating her to one orgasm and then fucking each other's brains out. Then we consciously made love for maybe the first time in our relationship. Then it was time for a heart-to-heart talk, as we lay naked and face-to-face.

"Over the last four years," I started out, "my opinion of you has come full circle. I use to despise you. I thought that you were a pompous bitch. However, my opinion of you now is that you're a wonderful mother, a perfect lover, someone with great intelligence and self-confidence but concerned about others. I can now say that I love you without reservation."

"Glad to know that I'm no longer a pompous bitch," Kyla laughed. "I would love to dispute your impression of me four years ago, but in all honesty I can't. I made a concerted effort to change, things happened in my life that caused me to change, and I'm happy where I'm at right now."

"What caused you to change?" I inquired.

"Well, it started with that little mix-up in Room 415 -- remember that?" she chuckled.

"I'll never forget it," I chortled.

"Before then I had a low opinion of you too. I thought that you were intellectually inferior and nothing but a dumb jock. I thought that you were good-looking but I didn't understand how Kyra could have a real relationship with you," she smiled. "Then, when you gave me the two best fucks of my life up until that time I re-evaluated. I started to look for your good qualities and I found lots of them. The way you handled my pregnancy was as good as I could have expected. Then, after enticing, cajoling, tricking, and black-mailing you into having sex with me I started to fall in love with you. I tried to resist since I knew that you were in love with Kyra, but -- well you know how it turned out."

"I don't have any desire to be with anyone but you," I responded. "However, since we're both cheaters and were viewed badly by the other at one time we need to properly plan our relationship. I think that we both need a pre-nup, not really to protect ourselves financially, but rather to set the ground rules for the expectations that we have for fidelity, character, and dealings with one another."

After a pause and a fiendish smile Kyla said "And to spell out child-rearing techniques and expectations; I'll go along. How do we handle it?"

"I'll draw up a list of what I want and expect, you do the same, we'll negotiate all the items, and then we'll have an attorney draft the agreement. We'll wait to sign the agreement until your divorce is final, but we'll both start abiding by it as soon as you move in with me. How does that sound?"

"Hmmm," she giggled. "That and another oral orgasm and you have a deal."

"How about that and a titty fuck?" I countered.

"Bastard," she laughed when I started rubbing lube between her boobs before she had a chance to verbally agree.

The titty fuck, ejaculation onto her face and chest, and subsequent shenanigans in the shower, were just right.

**************

I was expecting the break with Aiden to be difficult, including a long court fight. In case his reaction was violent -- even though he wasn't normally a violent guy -- I suggested that she video it, audio optional. She agreed. With Kevin and Lizbeth at her parents' house Kyla set Aiden down at the kitchen table. Since she decided on both video and audio, I know exactly what was said.

"Aiden, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but I'm filing for divorce," Kyla started out.

"What?" Aiden replied, obviously surprised. "Why?"

"I'm not in love with you anymore. I need a change in life."

"But what about the kids?"

"I'm embarrassed to tell you that the kids aren't yours."

"What the fuck do you mean by that?"

"I mean that their biological father is someone else."

"You're a lying bitch," Aiden yelled, rising off of his seat.

"Sorry, Aiden," Kyla calmly replied. "I didn't set out to cheat on you. There was a complete mix-up nine months before Kevin was born that resulted in pregnancy. Since then, I have fallen in love with the guy who unintentionally fucked me and knocked me up."

"I don't believe you," he said stunned, sitting back down.

"Here are the DNA results," Kyla said, passing him some documents.

After a silent period Aiden snarled "So was Lizbeth a mix-up too?"

"No, she wasn't. In her case I wanted the same father as for Kevin so I seduced Kevin's father and got pregnant with Lizbeth."

"Who is he -- I'll kill him," Aiden snarled.

"You'll retract that or I'll call the police," Kyla snarled back. Then after a pause she continued. "It's Rob Johnson and I've fallen in love with him."

"That fucking asshole? How could you?"

"I'd like the divorce to proceed as smoothly as possible but it's going to happen regardless," she replied.

Then Aiden helped us out by reaching across the table and smacking Kyla. Fortunately, it was a wide table and she has really quick reflexes so the blow was glancing, but caught on camera. She showed her athletic ability by pushing the table into him, knocking him flat on his ass, and then sprinting out the door to the next-door neighbor's house. Aiden pursued but by the time he got there the two male partners who lived next door had already answered the door; one of them was a cop. They turned Aiden away and tried to calm him down while Kyla called 911 on her cellphone.

**************

After Aiden's blow-up the divorce proceeded smoothly with Kyla as the custodial parent. Aiden seemed to really be bothered by the kids not being his and after two visitations never bothered to show again, exchanging full custody and forfeiture of parental rights for no need to provide child support. Since the kids had known me since they were born, and I was always solicitous of them, they transitioned easily.

I bought a house large enough to accommodate us and Kyla moved in. Even though I had always enjoyed sex with Kyla (the understatement of the decade) now that we could spend every night together our sex life was better than I could ever have even conceived of before I impregnated Kyla the first time.

We worked diligently, without any significant disagreements or rancor, on our pre-nup spelling out our expectations on fidelity, child-rearing, treatment of each other, and consequences. By the time that Kyla's divorce was final we had an attorney draft it up. During that time Kyra got a job in a city 2000 miles away, and had expressed only lukewarm interest in being a mother the last few months, so she was happy to give me full custody of Emily in exchange for no monetary responsibilities for her.

At the same resort where I had impregnated Kyla -- we were able to finagle Room 415 -- I asked her to marry me. She accepted, but with a devilish grin said "I don't want to wear your ring or tell anyone for three months. I want to live in totally unadulterated sin for a few months. Then we can make an announcement and get a quickie marriage."

I simply laughed -- and then fucked her doggy with a vibrator up her ass.

After we got married, and Kyla officially adopted Emily, and me Kevin and Lizbeth, we decided that three kids was enough, so she had her tubes tied. Showing how full circle her personality had come since I first knew her Kyla was now the most pleasant person in the world -- unless you disrespected her kids or husband in which case she was demon from hell -- who loved being a soccer mom, head of the PTA, president of the local food bank, and still the best fuck east of the Mississippi.

After we had been married for about five years of total bliss, we rented the movie "Pride and Prejudice," the performance version of Jane Austen's famous book. When it was over, Kyla had tears in her eyes and I was chuckling.

"What's so funny, doofus," Kyla said punching me in the arm, thinking that I was making fun of her crying, something the Kyla I knew ten years ago never would have done.

"I was just thinking that in our life we're almost like Elizabeth and Darcy, only I'm Elizabeth and you're Darcy," I snickered; "except our sex life is infinitely better."

Kyla started chuckling herself, kissed me passionately, and then in a gravelly voice said "Show me!"