Mrs. Johnson, Tommy and Amy

Story Info
A widow's agreement changes with Tommy and Amy.
6.3k words
4.74
21.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A continuation of Mrs. Johnson's agreement with Tommy. You might want to read "Mrs. Johnson meets Amy" before reading this.

"Yes, you can kiss me," Mrs. Johnson repeated before flattening her tongue and licking up my shaft.

I watched Amy put her hand along Mrs. Johnson's face, caressing her cheek for a few seconds before lifting her face up and off my cock by her chin. As Amy leaned in to kiss her, I saw Mrs. Johnson close her eyes and open her mouth.

"No! Now you can watch me," Amy whispered to Mrs. Johnson as she gently squeezed Mrs. Johnson's mouth closed. "Watch me lick you now," before sliding her tongue across Mrs. Johnson's lips, making her mouth look slick and wet. She looked at Mrs. Johnson's lips, lightly ran her thumb over her lower lip before leaning back in. When Amy's tongue slide inside her mouth, I heard a low, long moan coming from Mrs. Johnson.

Mrs. Johnson and Amy continued to look at each other while they kissed like this for several seconds, each of their brows narrowing as they kissed. Amy would occasionally withdraw her tongue to lick and suck on Mrs. Johnson's lower lip, then slide her tongue back inside her mouth. I could see Amy caressing Mrs. Johnson's back, moving up along neck before returning to caress her face like a loving partner.

"It does tastes good," Amy said while smiling at me.

I saw Amy whisper in Mrs. Johnson's ear. Mrs. Johnson smiled, stuck out her tongue and began stroking my cock once again. I could see the tip of Amy and Mrs. Johnson's tongues began touching, rolling over and underneath each other. Amy withdrew her tongue, pursed her lips before licking along the entire length of Mrs. Johnson's tongue a few times before curling her own tongue around it.

"Oooh! I like the way you kiss me. I like the way you both kiss me," Mrs. Johnson whispered while caressing my balls and smiling up at me.

"Oh! Fuck! Lick it again. Put your mouth back on my cock! I want to feel you licking all over my cock." I could hear my own moaning now.

"Lick it some more Mrs. Johnson, please. I want to see your nasty tongue. You look so nasty with your tongue sticking out like. Please do it." Amy begged her.

Mrs. Johnson brought her face closer to my cock and began running my cock around her closed mouth. I could see her looking at me when she moved it back and forth under and across her nose before continuing to wipe my cock up one side of her cheek, up past her eye and across her forehead before doing the same down along the other side of her face.

As Mrs. Johnson then laid my cock against my stomach, she started slowly licking my balls using the tip of her tongue. Amy whispered in Mrs. Johnson's ear again and I could see Mrs. Johnson smile and whisper "Yes, you can," before returning her tongue back to my balls. I could see Amy's hands moving down past her shoulders, past her back, caressing her hips for several seconds before continuing to her ass. Amy's hand was caressing and squeezing Mrs. Johnson's ass cheeks, roaming freely over her entire ass and the small of her back.

Seeing how Mrs. Johnson was allowing Amy so much access to her body, I wondered how nasty Mrs. Johnson would let her get.

"Spread her Amy. Spread her ass apart. She likes it when her ass is spread open. Don't you Mrs. Johnson?"

"Mmm-hmm," She moaned with her lips nestled in my balls.

"Can I, Mrs. Johnson, can I spread your ass? You feel so soft, I love the way your ass feels in my hand. Do you want me spread it?" Amy said.

'Mmm-hmm. Spread my ass please. Please keep touching me Amy. Oooh! You're making me feel nasty." Mrs. Johnson moaned before licking the head of my cock. I couldn't help but notice how her tongue was attacking my cock now.

"Be nasty Mrs. Johnson. Let Amy touch you, give your ass to her. Let her spread you open like you let me." I began thrusting my hips, trying to get my cock to slide inside Mrs. Johnson's open mouth hovering over my cock.

I could see Amy looking back and forth from her hand squeezing and spreading Mrs. Johnson's ass to Mrs. Johnson's mouth that now had my cock inside it.

"Oooh! She's is nasty Tommy! Look at what she's doing. Fuck! She feels good. I can't stop touching her ass. Oooh! Look at yoouuuu Mrs. Johnson, keep sucking that cock." Amy moved back closer to Mrs. Johnson, kissing and licking her shoulder and whispering to her between licks. I could barely hear Amy because Mrs. Johnson's sucking and moaning was louder now. I heard Amy telling her:

" Is that true, you like this ass spread?"

" Do you feel like a slut letting me touch you like this babe?"

" Look how wet you're making that cock! That's nasty!"

" Can I take your panties off, let me have your panties babe"

" Oooh! Yes! Take them!" Mrs. Johnson moaned while holding my cock over her open mouth, stroking my cock with a tight grip and fast just like I liked.

"You're a nasty fucking slut. You deserve all that cock inside your mouth." Amy whispered. I could see Amy's hand squeeze and spread Mrs. Johnson's ass before wrapping her fingers in the strings of her panties and start pulling them off her hips. Mrs. Johnson raised her hips and ass off the bed to help Amy get them off.

"She smells good. Look how soaked she is." I opened my eyes to see Amy next to me. Mrs. Johnson was sucking so much of my cock, about 6 inches of it now, I hadn't realized Amy had climbed up and laid next to me with Mrs. Johnson's panties in her hands. I watched her play with them, stretch them apart and run her fingers around the material. Fuck! Mrs. Johnson sucking me deep, feeling Amy's soft body so close to me and the smell of pussy in the air had me feeling bold. I wanted to do try something I had considered but always afraid of trying.

"Rub them on my face, let me smell her nasty pussy," I said loud enough for Mrs. Johnson to hear. Amy stopped playing with them, balled them up, smiled and began rubbing Mrs. Johnson's panties over my mouth and nose. After several seconds, she stopped.

"Mrs. Johnson, look at what we're doing with your nasty panties. There's so much cream from you pussy, look at what we're doing." I felt my cock slide out of Mrs. Johnson's mouth. Amy again started rubbing the panties around my mouth and nose for several seconds before bringing them up to her own face and held them close before she inhaled loudly. She looked over at Mrs. Johnson again to make sure she was watching us before she started rubbing them around her face a few times, moved them down along her neck till I saw her rubbing them around her tits. Amy even took the straps down off her shoulders, lifted one of her tits up and rubbed Mrs. Johnson's panties around her cleavage.

"Oh! Amy! Oooh! You're rubbing my panties all over you body, that so nasty. Oh! you're smelling them too?" I looked over at Amy to see she had the panties back up to her face. I could see Mrs. Johnson's hand caressing Amy's thigh when I looked at her after feeling Mrs. Johnson grip my cock again in a tighter grip and began slowly stroking it again. "Please wipe them on your tits again." At that moment I decided to feel Amy's tits, I felt it, squeezed it and cupped it like she did to herself before. Amy was smiling at me as she wiped Mrs. Johnson's panties back and forth along her tits, cupping her other tit with me.

Fuck! I was thinking to myself, I had Mrs. Johnson unable to take her lips and tongue off my cock and I had finally got to touch Amy's body. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back and stopped thrusting my hips, enjoying the feeling of Amy's firm tits in my hands. Since she didn't resist, I let my hand roam freely over both her tits, squeezing, massaging each one, feeling the weight of them and running my thumb across her hard nipples. I was listening to Mrs. Johnson moan on my cock, when I felt Amy move even closer to me.

"You have a nice, big cock, I can see why she likes sucking on it," she whispered in my ear before licking down my neck. "You do taste good," she whispered in my ear again after licking back up my neck to my ear. "I'm feeling really slutty right now Tommy, watching her suck you like that, you're touching me, she's touching me, it's making my pussy tingle. My soaked pussy is telling me to do some really dirty shit ok?"

Amy grabbed my face, smiled at me and slide her tongue inside my mouth. She gave my tongue a quick suck, before biting my lower lip. She pulled her tank top over her head, releasing her tits. She looked at me before cupping one and held it up to her mouth to give her nipple a long, lingering lick. I could see some of her spit drip of her pink nipple before moving down closer next to Mrs. Johnson which caused Mrs. Johnson's hand to slide up along Amy's hips now.

"That looks beautiful inside you mouth babe," Amy whispered to Mrs. Johnson. "and you were right, it does taste good. I like watching you do that. Oooh! Look at you! So nasty! I want to try something, can I hold it for you?"

Oooh! Amy, yes you can hold it. Put your hand right here, hold it down here, squeeze it, stroke it real slow ok?" I could see Mrs. Johnson guiding Amy's hand down to the base of my cock. I felt both their fingers around my shaft for a brief moment as they both began stroking it.

"Oh! Amy! Yes, just like that. Nice and slow, feel it how hard it is?" I could see Mrs. Johnson's hand return to Amy's legs and hip, gently caressing them with one hand. I didn't have to guess where Mrs. Johnson's other hand disappeared to now that Amy was holding my cock.

"Hold it right there so I can lick all over it. Watch me Amy! Watch!" Mrs. Johnson ran her tongue along head, smearing saliva across it. She fluttered her tongue around the head and along the sides of my shaft working up and down my shaft for several seconds while Amy watched. Amy was now licking her lips and lightly moaning along with Mrs. Johnson.

"Oooh! Fuck!" I heard Amy say in a low voice.

"I'm sorry Amy, I didn't mean to lick your fingers, I just got carried away. I'm sorry. All this is just so.... I feel like a.... and your watching me. I let you take off my panties Oh! I've never felt like this or done anything like this before."

"Oooh! It's ok, Mrs. Johnson, you can lick me. You can keep touching me too. Your tongue feels good. Oh! I love watching you being nasty. Don't stop. It's ok to be nasty and slutty with Tommy's cock. Don't stop, let us help you.

"Tell her she's a nasty cock sucking slut." I said loud enough for them to hear me.

"Is that what you are Mrs. Johnson?" Amy whispered to her while stroking my cock harder and faster now.

"Mmm-hmm," Mrs. Johnson moaned as she caressed Amy's hip harder.

"If you're a nasty cock sucking slut, come put this cock back inside you mouth then. Show us what you are. Show me what you need."

Amy held my cock straight up for Mrs. Johnson, waited for her mouth to slip over the head before moving next to me again, but on her knees this time. Amy slide her tongue back in my mouth, alternated between sucking my tongue and biting my lower lip. I could feel Amy holding the base of my cock tightly, allowing Mrs. Johnson to take more of my cock inside her mouth. I looked past Amy, down at Mrs. Johnson to see her lips touch Amy's fingers.

"Oooh! Fuck! She has so much cock in her mouth, I can feel her lips on my fingers," Amy moaned with her head tilted back.

I gently caressed along Amy's back before bringing both my hands around to her tits. Squeezing her tits together, I rubbed my face over and around each of her huge tits. I could feel my my nose brush against her nipples as I moved my face around her tits. Fuck! She smelled good, it felt good to have Amy in my hands like this. When I took turns licking each nipple for several seconds, I could hear Amy moaning and her grip tighten around my cock.

"Oooh! Tommy! That's good, keep licking them like that. Oh! That feels good baby." Amy let go of my cock and began running her fingertips around my base and down to my balls. "Can you feel how much cock she has in her mouth? She's loves it. Oh! Tommy? I think I want some too, I want some of your cock too. I'm gonna help her"

"Not yet," I said. I released one of Amy's tits and moved my hand down to the top of Mrs. Johnson's head. Feeling her head bob up and down on my cock for several seconds while I squeezed and feed Amy's tit into my mouth, making sure to leave her nipple dripping wet before giving it a little bite. I could feel Amy's body quivering after each little bite. Fuck! I wanted to see how she would react if I nibbled on both of them at the same time, I started to take my hand off Mrs. Johnson's head to squeeze both of Amy's tits into my mouth, but I felt Mrs. Johnson grabbing at my hand and placing it back on her head.

"That's nasty," I said while looking up at Amy rubbing her tit around my lips and face.

"I'm about to be." Amy whispered to me.

Amy climbed off the bed and stood up watching me watch her. "Look at me Mrs. Johnson." Mrs. Johnson gave my cock one hard suck before looking at Amy. Amy stood there looking at us both for several seconds, letting us take in her tits. Amy turned around, closed her long legs together and started to pull her shorts down off her hips. I could see Amy's ass crack first, then about half of her tanned ass appeared before Amy stopped, looked over her shoulder at Mrs. Johnson, then wiggling her hips to shake the shorts the rest of the way down her long, slim legs. Amy ass was perfect, tight, round and firm looking. Amy turned around with her hands already on her tits squeezing them together, before moving them down to her flat stomach, stopping at hips to caress them.

Amy's perfect pussy was bald, just like I had always imagined. She must have tanned topless because I could make out her G-string bikini tan lines. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was, I don't remember ever being this hard before.

Amy stood there for a few seconds before walking to the other side of the bed and climbing in to lay behind Mrs. Johnson who was laying on her side with her legs slightly open, one leg draped over my legs. I could see Amy moving behind her, stopping at Mrs. Johnson's hair to smell it before leaning in to look over Mrs. Johnson's shoulder.

"Can I watch you use your tongue babe?" Amy whispered in Mrs. Johnson's ear.

"Oooh! Yes! Watch my nasty tongue on this cock. Watch me use it." Mrs. Johnson whispered back to Amy. Mrs. Johnson tighten her grip she had on my cock and continued the slow stroking she had been doing while watching Amy take off her shorts. Mrs. Johnson rolled her tongue out and licked across her lips before licking around the base of my cock, pushing my cock against my stomach and licked my shaft from the bottom to the tip of my cock. She pulled my cock away from my stomach to lick across the top of my shaft from the tip to the base of my cock.

"Oh! You nasty cock sucking slut. Your tongue is so long and wet. Please do it again. Lick it slow, get it all over your tongue." Amy whispered in her ear before licking Mrs. Johnson's ear lobe, making Mrs. Johnson body slightly quiver.

"Oooh Fuck! Amy!" Mrs. Johnson did exactly as Amy told her. Looking at the tip of my cock, she rolled her tongue out again and began using the tip of her tongue to tease my piss hole, before flattening her tongue and moving the head of my cock up and around her tongue. I could feel the tip touch underneath her tongue, along her lips and the top of her tongue. Fuck! She's wiping my cock off on her tongue I thought to myself.

I could see Amy watching Mrs. Johnson intently, her brow narrowing with each lick Mrs. Johnson applied to my cock.

"Can I kiss you again Mrs. Johnson? I want to taste your tongue!" Before she could answer, Amy turned Mrs. Johnson's head towards her and slide her tongue inside Mrs. Johnson open mouth. Moaning into each other's mouths, Amy slightly withdrew her tongue drawing out Mrs. Johnson's tongue from her mouth. They kissed like this for several seconds, licking the other's tongue. Amy's tongue taking the lead before surrendering to Mrs. Johnson's tongue. Amy's hand roamed freely over Mrs. Johnson's body. She was no longer just caressing Mrs. Johnson's leg, hips and ass, but her hand now caressed along her stomach and Mrs. Johnson's tits. I could see Amy's fingers playing with her nipples, giving them light pulls before rolling them between her fingers.

"Fuck Amy, keep playing with her tits, don't stop kissing. Pull her nipples." I told her. I heard a whimper from Mrs. Johnson when Amy stopped kissing her.

"She taste good! She taste like your cock." Still caressing her nipples, Amy whispered," If I keep touching you, will you show me Mrs. Johnson? Show me how to lick Tommy's cock." I could see Amy's hand stroking up her legs and stopping at Mrs. Johnson's ass.

"Oooh! Baby! You can touch me. Come here. Let me hold it for you. Just lick the head! Lick every inch of this delicious head.". I felt Amy's tongue licking quick semi circles around my head for a few seconds before feeling the tip of her tongue lightly lick along my piss hole. I could only assume this is exactly how Amy licked pussy and ass.

"Ooooh! Yes, Amy. Just like that. Get some more. Do it again!" Mrs. Johnson said, never taking her eyes off of Amy's mouth. Amy wrapped her lips over the head of my cock, I could feel her swirling her tongue around quickly before letting it slide out of her mouth.

"Help me Mrs. Johnson." Amy whispered before wrapping her lips over my cock head again, swirling her tongue again. I first felt Mrs. Johnson's lips rubbing back and forth on my balls before I felt her tongue give my balls long wet licks. She worked her tongue slightly up my shaft before stopping to look at Amy's mouth for few seconds, then flicking her tongue down my shaft, licking around the base. Amy and Mrs. Johnson repeated this several times, each time Amy would suck my cock head a little harder and longer and Mrs. Johnson's licking got more aggressive. I could feel Mrs. Johnson's body quivering against my leg and knew Amy could feel it too because I could see her hand caressing Mrs. Johnson more aggressively, always stopping at her ass to linger.

"Oooh! Mrs. Johnson, you're skin is so soft. Is this the first time a girl has touched you like this. Can I keep touching you?" Amy whispered while watching her hands roam over her Mrs. Johnson's body.

"Mmm-hmm. Keep touching me Amy. It feels good. I've never felt like this before. You don't have to stop touching me. Oooh! Just...just suck some more cock with me please." Mrs. Johnson gave the head of my cock a quick kiss and lick before licking down my shaft.

I could see Amy watching Mrs. Johnson intently, licking her ear lobe, lightly biting it and kissing and running her lips on Mrs. Johnson's neck and shoulder. Mrs. Johnson was quivering so much, Amy looked down at her body and lightly ran her fingertips from Mrs. Johnson's tits, along her stomach and hips, emitting a low, shallow moan from her, again Amy's hand lingered at her ass.

"Oooh! Amy please! Come lick this cock with me. Lick the head." Mrs. Johnson moaned before returning her mouth back to my cock.

Amy gave the head of my cock two long licks and a series of light kisses before moving up next to me. She smiled at me before kissing me and leaning in to whisper in my ear.

"Oh! Fuck Amy! That's nasty! Do it! I whispered to her. She kissed me again and smiled before moving down to lay next to Mrs. Johnson again.

Amy watched Mrs. Johnson for a few seconds before whispering, "Lick the head with me Mrs. Johnson. Look how hard it is, let's lick it together." Mrs. Johnson didn't hesitate, she licked up my cock, extending her tongue when she reached the tip. She licked across one side of the head while Amy licked the top and other side of my cock head. Every so often I could see Amy move her tongue away from my piss hole to lick Mrs. Johnson's tongue, even licking her upper lip a few times. Mrs. Johnson's body would quiver violently every time Amy's tongue touched her mouth.

12