Mrs. Johnson, Tommy and Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Mrs. Johnson was loudly moaning and her body now quivering so much the bed was shaking. Amy stopped licking my cock and Mrs. Johnson's tongue.

"Don't stop Mrs. Johnson, keep licking babe. Keep Tommy's cock in your mouth. Get as much as you need." She whispered as she kissed and moved down Mrs. Johnson's body, leaving little kisses on her neck, before licking her shoulder. I watched Amy sliding further down Mrs. Johnson's body, kissing and licking down her back until I couldn't see Amy's head anymore, but I did see her hand pushing open the leg Mrs. Johnson had draped over mine.

"Oooh! Oh! My God Amy! That's so nasty. No one has ever done that to me. Ooooh! Fuck! Mrs. Johnson moaned loudly before sliding my cock inside her mouth now. She still hadn't taken all of it, but it was deeper in her mouth than before.

"What is Amy doing to you? Tell me Mrs. Johnson." I whispered to her. I knew, but I wanted to hear Mrs. Johnson express it.

"Ooooh! She's spreading my ass and licking my asshole. Her tongue is up my ass right now. Oooh! No one has ever done this to me."

"Give your ass to her. Let her have it Mrs. Johnson. Let Amy spread you apart."

Mrs. Johnson was sucking my cock hard now, stroking my cock into her mouth like she was feeding herself. When she wasn't sucking, she would hold my cock over her open mouth, swirl her tongue around the head a few times before stuffing it back inside her mouth. I held Mrs. Johnson's head with my hands, feeling her head bob up and down on my cock.

"Ooooh! Ooooh! Oh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That's so nasty," she moaned after letting my cock slip out of her mouth.

"Keep licking it Amy! Lick my ass! Oooh! Fuck! You're dirty. Spread me some more baby. Spread me all the way out. Oooh! God, that's nasty."

"You like having your ass licked don't you?" I whispered as I grabbed my cock to rub it on Mrs. Johnson's cheeks and chin. I kept a hand on her head, I wanted her to keep her face right at my cock.

"Mmm-hmm. Her tongue is up my ass. Fuck! this is nasty," I tilting her to the side so my cock would touch the other side of her face and neck.

"Fuck yourself for me! Fuck your pussy while Amy licks your asshole," I firmly told her.

Mrs. Johnson immediately licked on two of her fingers and reached under herself. I could hear both Amy and Mrs. Johnson moan in unison.

"Oooooh! Fuuuck! Oooh! Fuck!" Mrs. Johnson screamed with my cock scraping back and forth across her forehead now.

"Keep fucking yourself. Yes, just like that. When you feel Amy's tongue up your ass, I want you to swallow my cock. Swallow my cock Mrs. Johnson. All your holes are getting used tonight."

I had to hold onto Mrs. Johnson's head a little tighter because she was quivering so much, but it helped me slowly rub my cock along her lips, holding myself by the base. I wanted Mrs. Johnson to have as much of my cock as she needed.

I didn't have to wait very long. Fuck! Amy IS dirty, I thought to myself when I watched my cock slowly disappearing into Mrs. Johnson's mouth. I closed my eyes to imagine how Amy was licking Mrs. Johnson's asshole, I hoped it was like she had licked my cock. I was imagining how deep Mrs. Johnson's fingers were filling up her pussy when I felt Mrs. Johnson's lips pressing against my hand. I instinctively moved my hand away and felt Mrs. Johnson continue to swallow more of my cock till her nose was pressed against my stomach.

"Ooooh! Fuck! Mrs. Johnson. Take it! Take all that cock in your mouth," I moaned out loud. "Oooh! Fuck Amy! She's sucking all of it. Ooooh! Look at what you're making her do. Keep licking her ass." I held Mrs. Johnson's head there for a few seconds before releasing her. I watched as my cock slowly slipped out of her mouth leaving it soaked in her saliva.

"Oooooh! Lick me! Lick my ass Amy. Oh! Look how deep you're making me fuck myself. Fuck! I'm a nasty bitch!"

"Get on your knees, I want to see Amy licking your asshole while you fuck yourself," I told her while moving off the bed. Holding Mrs. Johnson by her hips I watched Amy softly caressing her back and squeezing her ass as she moved her to the middle of the bed. Amy licked her ear and whispered to Mrs. Johnson.

"Oh! Fuck," I heard Mrs. Johnson moan as she bent over, spread her legs and placed her face on the bed. I could only imagine how slutty Mrs. Johnson felt in this moment, but from the way her body was quivering and knowing she liked being face down, spread out with her ass in the air, I knew she was enjoying herself.

I moved to one side of Mrs. Johnson's ass to allow Amy to move up right behind her. I loved how Amy squeezed, spread and spanked Mrs. Johnson's ass. Whenever Amy spread her ass, we could see Mrs. Johnson's creamy fingers moving in circles around her pussy lips and her legs quivering more.

"She likes being spread apart like that. Spread her some more so you can lick her asshole." I told Amy, watching my hand roam over Amy's ass, squeezing and spreading her ass cheeks just like she was doing to Mrs. Johnson's ass.

"Ooooh! Right there. Yes! Amy! Lick my ass." I didn't bother looking at Amy first lick, I was too busy enjoying her ass, besides Mrs. Johnson's moaning told me Amy had begun loving on her ass again. When I did turn to watch, I saw Amy's tongue leaving her asshole and touch around Mrs. Johnson's fingers that were rubbing her pussy lips and spreading them apart.

"Use your finger," Amy told Mrs. Johnson licking around her ass cheeks.

"Let me have it," Amy whispered. I could see Mrs. Johnson's finger slick and covered in her cream before Amy sucked it into her mouth. When Mrs. Johnson withdrew her finger and slipped it and another back in her pussy, I saw Amy spreading her ass even more and her tongue touching her asshole.

"Fuck you're nasty. You like her ass? You like the way her pussy and ass taste?"

"Mmm-hmm," Amy answered. Licking Mrs. Johnson's fingers that continued to rub and spread her pussy lips.

By now, my fingers had found their way into Amy's pussy. I bent down close to her ear and whispered to her. She smiled up at me, looked back at her ass and nodded.

I moved behind Amy, caressing her hips for a moment and squeezing her ass. I used the two fingers still wet from Amy's pussy to rub across the tip of my cock. Fuck! She's soaked! I thought to myself as I touched Amy's pussy lips with the tip of my cock. When I pushed in further, I could see Amy's mouth open wide, before licking around Mrs. Johnson's ass again.

"All of it! Fuck me with all of your cock Tommy. Ooooh! You're cock is huge. Fuck me deep," Amy moaned as I began slowly fucking her. I made sure each down stroke was deeper than the previous since I didn't know if Amy had ever been fucked by a real cock before. I wanted her to remember the one my cock was giving to her.

Ooooh! That's deep! Fuck! Ooooh! Take that pussy! Fuck me Tommy!" Amy screamed. I could feel her body quivering while I massaged her hips with one hand and squeezed her tits with my other hand. I was concentrating so much on fucking Amy, I hadn't noticed Mrs. Johnson was now next to us which allowed Amy to put her face down on the bed. Amy was now the one face down, legs spread and ass in the air.

"Fuck her Tommy! Fuck her deep! I want to watch you fuck this nasty girl. Mrs. Johnson whispered in my ear, while caressing Amy's ass and watching my cock go in and out of Amy's pussy.

"Oooh! Amy! He's deep in you. Give him all your pussy babe. Is he fucking you good?"

"Mmm-hmmm. It's so big! Fuck! He's soooo deep!" I had let go of Amy's tits to hold her her hips with both hands since she was quivering so much and fucking back on my cock.

"Oh! Tommy! Put her on her back. Get on you back Amy. It's better on your back babe. Tommy can fuck you a lot deeper." Mrs. Johnson helped Amy roll over to her back and began caressing Amy's body, kissing Amy's mouth and tits, running her hands over her tits, stomach and squeezing her thighs before touching her pussy. I could see Mrs. Johnson looking back and forth from Amy's mouth to her hand that was rubbing circles around Amy's pussy lips.

"You're soft and creamy baby. Do you like fucking Tommy? He was so deep inside you. Look how hard he is. Look what you did to his cock." Now running her hand up and down my shaft, giving my balls a hard squeeze before returning her fingers back to Amy's pussy. "Ooooh! You creamed all over it. You nasty girl, his cock has so much pussy juice on it." Mrs. Johnson whispered to Amy, just as Amy began cupping her tits together. I watched as Mrs. Johnson continued to finger and squeeze Amy's pussy lips together for several seconds while Amy ran her hands all around her tits.

"Are you ready for Tommy to fuck you some more? You want some more cock Amy? I think you're ready for some more cock." Mrs. Johnson whispered as she removed her two fingers from inside Amy. "Her pussy is ready for you Tommy."

Amy whimpered and brought her legs up around me, she was already quivering. I didn't go slow this time. I slide all of my cock inside Amy's pussy as deep as I could go, pulled all the way out, then did it again. Amy squeezed her tits even harder now and began bucking her hips against me. I needed to explode, so I pushed Amy's legs back from behind her knees, lowered myself closer to her and began driving my cock in as deep as I could.

"Hold your tits up for me," I commanded Amy. I licked around each of her tits, licking, sucking and biting each of her nipples. Each nibble emitted more moaning from her and more quivering. Mrs. Johnson joined me in licking Amy's tits and kissing Amy with me. I fucked Amy as deep as I could for several minutes.

"Ooooh! Fuck! Ooooh! Fuck," was all I could hear Amy saying over and over. I saw Amy's body all of sudden start shivering violently for several long seconds. Her hands came off her tits and feel down to her sides.

Mrs. Johnson took her mouth off of Amy's tits. "Oooh! Tommy! Keep fucking her. Look at her cumming on your cock Oh! Amy, I've never tasted pussy before, but I want to taste you on Tommy's cock. Take it out Tommy, let me taste it, let me taste Amy's pussy."

When Amy's quivering slowed, I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her pussy, but kept it at her opening. Mrs. Johnson didn't hesitate, she leaned down between Amy's legs and I felt her tongue licking across the top of my shaft first, then along the head of my cock. I pointed my cock up slightly and immediately felt her tongue around my piss hole and curl around my head. I could still feel Amy quivering, so I slide my thumb just inside her pussy. Mrs. Johnson was still licking around my cock, so I slide my thumb inside her mouth so she could suck on it before sliding it back inside Amy's pussy.

'Ooooh! Fuck! She taste sweet! I tasted her pussy Tommy. Oooh! She's so sweet," She moaned as she laid back on the bed and spread open her legs. "Tommy, I feeling really nasty right now. I want you to fuck me! Come fuck this dirty pussy. I want your big, juicy cock deep in my nasty pussy. Fuck the agreement!"

I didn't hesitate, I moved between Mrs. Johnson's legs, pushed them back further from behind her knees and slide all of my cock inside her pussy. I pulled all the way out, then pushed all my cock back inside. I did this several times watching more and more cream appear on my cock after each thrust.

"I'm going to fuck you deep." I told Mrs. Johnson as I spread her legs a little more. I began driving my hips down as hard and fast as I could. Mrs. Johnson's eyes where closed and her mouth open wide. I could feel an explosion building up in my balls. "I'm going to fuck you like this everyday." I screamed.

"Ooooh! Give me your pussy! Let me fuck it! This pussy is mine! I'm going to fuck it everyday you nasty cock sucking slut. Keep fucking me! Yes, just like that. Show me how you fuck. Make me cum! Make me cum all over you." I could feel cum at the tip of my cock. I pulled out and pointed it at Mrs. Johnson's body.

Mrs. Johnson squeezed her tits together. "All over me Tommy, spray me with your cum. Cover me with...". Cum exploded out of my cock. multiple ropes of cum landed on her face, covering her mouth, chin and neck. Mrs. Johnson's body began quivering when another rope exploded from my cock and landed just below her tits and started spreading down her stomach. I looked at Mrs. Johnson's quivering body and I stroked my cock couple times hard when another rope of cum exploded, depositing more on her quivering stomach. Cum was still exploding my cock as I kept stroking my cock. I held my cock over her pussy mound to let cum dribble onto her mound.

"Ooooh! Tommy! You made me cum when you were cumming on me. Ooooh! Fuck! That's never happened to me before." I laid down next to Amy still hard. Amy moved closer to me. "Look what you did to her. She's covered."

Mr. Johnson stood up and looked down at the cum running down her body.

"Amy, Tommy, thank you for tonight. I really enjoyed every minute of it. My body is tingling all over. If you two would like, we can make a new agreement between us. The agreement would be you can fuck me anytime you want. You can lick me, suck on me, play with my body and cum on me. I'll be available for either one of you or both of you at the same time, anytime you want me. You can do anything you want to me. I'll do anything you tell me to do."

She leaned down to kiss us both before walking out of my room. Amy looked over at me smiling. "We're going to do that again right?" I looked down at my cock and nodded.

The end.

12