Mrs Johnson's After School Club

Story Info
Debbie does a public shoot for Tim.
5.3k words
4.52
29.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Mrs Johnson Gets Extra Detention...

Debbie Johnson had woken in a better mood than recently. Tim walking away from their last photoshoot had upset her more than she expected, or wanted to. She'd done all that had been asked of her, even going the extra mile with the dildo, but seemingly Tim hadn't been impressed. She couldn't understand why it was letting her bother her, why was she pining after her nineteen-year-old neighbour?

She was in a better mood because it was her birthday. Forty years old at last. An age that most women would hate to admit to being, but Debbie had decided this was the time to put her past, or more definitively her cheating ex-husband, behind her and look to her future. Although she admitted to herself that she was very flattered about Tim's interest in her, she put it down to not having sex with anyone else since her husband left. He was a passing fad. She had to make him her past too.

It would prove a little tricky that weekend though, as Denise and Ian, Tim's parents and her closest friends, had decided to throw a birthday party for her. She just hoped Tim was on his best behaviour and didn't try anything with so many people about.

Saturday evening arrived, Debbie had been ready for around half an hour but was waiting until quite a few guests had arrived, she didn't want to appear too keen and be the first there, although she'd offered to help set up Denise had told her no, it was her party and they'd sort everything out.

She went in and noticed a few familiar faces, some of the teachers from her school were there. Denise hugged her and told her she'd emailed the school to invite them. Debbie went to the kitchen where she bumped into someone and turning to apologise realised it was Dave, the school caretaker. She had to suppress a gasp, she'd only ever seen him around the school in his dirty boiler suit, and he stood there before her in a grunge t-shirt and ripped jeans, his hair slicked back and almost as long as hers was. He looked very different and younger than his 35 years.

She had a fleeting conversation with him, before telling him she needed to mingle. She wandered out into the garden where some of the guests were smoking or just enjoying the last of the evening sun. Debbie felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Tim. He handed her a small gift bag and an envelope.

"I'd probably open the present when you get home if I was you, but you can open the card now," he told her. "I'm not going to cause trouble, it is your party after all," he continued.

Debbie opened the card, and read the verse. It was elegantly written, not the kind of verse a nineteen-year-old would normally pick. Tim has simply written Happy Birthday on the card. Debbie thanked him but was now bemused as to what the present could be.

She didn't see him again all evening but did notice Dave a couple of times looking in her direction. She waved and smiled. It was a little funny that they worked in the same building, but this was the most she'd probably ever acknowledged him.

The party ended, and Debbie having thanked the hosts, returned home with her presents. She put them down by her kitchen table and thought she'd leave them to open tomorrow now, as she wanted to shower and go to bed. As she was putting down the bags and wrapped presents, she saw the small gift bag from Tim. A feeling of intrigue came over her. What could it be that he'd told her to wait until she returned home before opening?

"Looking at one present now won't hurt," she thought to herself and picked up the bag. She undid the tied ribbon, and the bag contained a smallish box. She removed the box and noticed it was covered in wrapping paper. She ripped off the paper, and let out a loud gasp. Tim had bought her a buttplug!

She took it out of the box, her mind racing. It was very pretty she thought, silver metal about three inches long, and the end was a pink love heart crystal jewel, which glistened in the light. What she couldn't get her head around was why Tim would have bought it for her.

She noticed a folded piece of paper in the gift bag, took it out and unfolded it, and noticed it was written on.

"I hope you like the present, I'm hoping you'll wear it for our next photo session. This will be our last one, I promise, and it will also be just us two. I wasn't as keen on watching you by the pool with the others as I thought I would be. No isn't an option, I will send you details this week sometime. Tim," it read.

Debbie's disappointment at having to do another photoshoot was overshadowed by the feeling of the buttplug in her hand. He had said it was the last one, however, so at least hopefully she'd not have to worry about him blackmailing her anymore.

She put the plug to her mouth and licked around it, absent-mindedly tweaking at her nipples as she did so, and unbuttoning her blouse. She bought herself back to life when her hand wandered to her moist pussy. Shower, she thought. She raced upstairs, discarding clothes as she went up the stairs. By the time she reached the bathroom she was wearing only pantyhose, and her panties under them. She turned on the showerhead, went to pull down her panties and decided not to, climbing into the shower. Her nylon clad legs soon became wet as the water washed over her, and her hand rubbed over the gusset.

Debbie put the buttplug down on a shelf and reaching between her legs ripped a hole from front to back, exposing her pussy and arsehole, except for those damn panties. In haste to get upstairs, she hadn't removed them, and to do so now she'd have to remove the soaking wet tights too. She couldn't be bothered, thinking she'd have to make do with pushing them aside.

She picked up a bar of soap and lathered her hands up, creating a big ball of foam. She reached behind and started to rub at her arse, soaping the entrance and slowly sliding one, then two fingers inside her. She hadn't had much anal experience in her life, so it was a struggle. It took a few minutes until she was comfortable sliding two fingers in, but the buttplug was wider and would prove more tricky. Soap wouldn't do.

She looked around the bathroom and noticed a tub of vaseline. She'd have to step out of the shower to get it though, and the floor started to get little pools of water on it. Debbie threw a towel down to mop it up. Getting back into the shower she placed her fingers into the vaseline, lubed her arse, then coated the plug with as much as she could. She reached around and put the plug to the entrance to her arse, bit her lip, and pushed slowly. She could feel herself being stretched, and pain shot through her body, making her stop. She also felt pleasure as the plug opened her up. Little by little she pushed more in, changing angles to help, putting one leg in the air.

The pain was getting more and more uncomfortable, but by feeling it with her hand she could tell the plug was halfway in. She knew she was enjoying it though, judging by the mix of pussy juices and shower water running down her thighs. She picked up a facecloth and bit down on it, held the buttplug against the wall of the shower, and spreading her legs as wide as the shower would allow her, pushed back until the plug was fully in. The facecloth suppressed her very loud groans. Debbie couldn't believe how full her arse felt, and how good it felt too.

She pulled on the buttplug a few times, stretching herself before pushing the plug back inside her. She pictured Tim watching her in the shower, and in her mind he was enjoying the view as much in her, his cock in hand wanking as he watched her. The showerhead in one hand spraying jets of water directly onto her clit, she pushed three fingers into her pussy and came in just thirty seconds.

Debbie sat on the shower floor letting the water flow over her for around a minute, getting her breath back after her orgasm. She peeled off the pantyhose and panties, then slowly removed the buttplug, a little at a time. Once it was out she washed it off. She'd enjoyed using it more than she'd thought, but would definitely need some practice inserting and removing it.

Debbie awoke early the next day, she was off work that day as it was Sunday, and has her pussy was damp as she'd been dreaming about her shower antics, lay on her side in bed, rubbed her fingers along her pussy, and started to finger her arse. One, two and then three fingers went in. Three was still uncomfortable, but easier when she reached over for the vaseline she'd put on her bedside table. She picked up the plug and inserted it again, a little easier than last night but it still took her a while.

When it was inserted she stood up and went to her wardrobe, which had full-length mirrors on. Facing the mirror, she spread her legs to see if the plug was visible, then turned to do the same. She was amazed that she couldn't tell until she pulled her arse cheeks apart. She bent over and looked behind at her reflection. The plug looked pretty, a pink love heart staring back at her. She pulled on a pair of black panties, then reverted to the same pose, the buttplug now hidden. Debbie started to walk around the bedroom, loving the feel of the plug inside her as her arse and legs moved. Then she stopped abruptly. The doorbell was ringing.

She stopped still and went quiet. She didn't know who was there but hoped they'd go away. The doorbell rang again, and she heard a female voice shout her name. It was Denise. Debbie realised that Denise would know she was in, her car was sitting in the yard. She also realised she wouldn't have time to remove the plug. She picked up a large comfy dressing gown, and wrapped it tightly around her, and went to answer the door. The dressing gown reached halfway down Debbie's thighs, it should be long enough she thought.

Walking down the stairs was an experience in itself, the plug pulling and pushing at her insides as she moved. She opened the door, Denise greeting her with a smile as she walked past her and into Debbie's living room. She had a couple of bags with her. She sat on the sofa.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Denise asked her, "I left it as late as possible, there were a couple of bags of presents still at ours, I wanted to drop them off before we went out," she continued.

"No, I've been up for a while now, I've just decided to have a lazy day and not get dressed just yet," Debbie answered.

Denise handed the bags to Debbie, who walked over to put them on her table. She didn't know if it was because Denise was in the room, but the plug suddenly felt more intense. She bit her tongue to suppress the pleasurable feelings, and Denise looked at her and frowned.

"Are you okay Debbie, did you drink too much, you look a little red and flustered."

"Oh no, I'm okay, actually I feel really good at the minute," Debbie explained.

Secretly inside she was churning up that her friend was this close and didn't know she had a buttplug inside her. As much as she was excited, she hoped she'd leave soon. This excitement needed to be quenched. Debbie had an overwhelming urge to bend over and flash her arse and buttplug at her friend. She resisted.

Denise stood up and headed for the door. "Anyway, must dash, you can thank me for the extra presents later."

Debbie saw her out. Denise walked straight to their car where Ian was standing and went to get in, turning to wave and wink at Debbie. Debbie watched them drive away, then went back inside. She hadn't remembered any other presents being there last night. Despite the feeling of the plug, the intrigue of the presents pulled more.

She opened the first of the two bags. There was a note saying they were extra presents from herself and Ian. Inside was a case of different brands bottles of Gin, and some bottles of Tonic. Her friend certainly knew her favourite drink. The other bag was smaller but tightly sealed shut. Debbie pulled at the tape until it finally opened, and the present fell out. Debbie gasped. There was a smaller note taped to the packaging.

"Noticed you didn't seem to be having men visit, hope these come in handy. Sorry if I've overstepped the mark!" Debbie had written.

The present was a set of 3 dildos. They were all lifelike, with suction cups, but ranged in size. The packaging said the smallest was 4 inches long, and the same around. The middle one was 6 inches long, and 5 inches around. The largest was 9 inches long, and 7 inches around. There was also a bottle of lube.

Already excited about her friend being there, she picked up the package and raced for the bedroom. She ripped it open, threw off her dressing gown, slid her panties down her legs and kicked them away, then lay back on the bed facing her wardrobe. She pulled her legs apart, once again loving the look of the buttplug shining at her. She picked up the medium-sized dildo and rubbed it along her very wet pussy. she wouldn't need lube, it was coated in juices very quickly.

There was no time for pleasantries, she inserted the dildo, and watching herself in the mirror, thrust as fast as possible. her orgasm quickly rose inside her, and she could see her arse contracting around the buttplug. Watching herself, coupled with both holes being filled, made her come quickly. Her juices squirted over the mirror, blurring her view of herself.

She let her body relax before starting to remove the buttplug. Once out she stared at the mirror, her arsehole gaping at her before it slowly contracted. She put two fingers into it, surprising herself how easy they'd gone in. She was getting turned on again. She had an idea. not wanting to bite off too much, she picked up the smallest dildo, lubed it up, and stuck it to the mirror. She turned, bent over, and manoeuvred the dildo into her arse slowly but surely. Once she was used to it she started to ride it. She looked over her shoulder but couldn't see it.

She reached over and got her table mirror, and lay it flat on the floor right by the wardrobe. Now she could look into that and see the dildo in her arse. It looked as good as it felt. She started to ride the dildo as fast and hard as she could, revelling at the feel of the lifelike veins rubbing the inside of her arse. She rubbed at her clit until she came again, this time her legs turned to jelly and she fell forward onto the bed, the dildo making a very loud slurping sound as it left her arse, still stuck to the mirror. She looked behind at her gaping arse once more, feeling very satisfied with herself.

Debbie awoke on Monday in a mood. She'd tried the dildo and buttplug in her arse another three times the day before, each time making herself come until she was exhausted and fell asleep. She loved the feel of walking around with the buttplug in, then filling her arse with the lifelike cock. However she'd tried the middle one too soon, she'd need more practise before that went up her. She didn't even entertain the idea of the largest one going in her arse. Debbie was moody because Monday meant work, and that meant no dildo play until the evening.

It was a late finish too, she was on detention duty, which meant staying with naughty pupils until 5.30 pm. She raced home, deciding on the way to combine showering with playing with the buttplug and smaller dildo again. She was in the shower, buttplug inserted and the smaller dildo in her pussy, when she heard her phone ping. She forgot she'd been expected a school report to be emailed, which she needed to check through before the next day. If she had a quick check of it now, she could spend the rest of the evening playing. She got out of the shower leaving the buttplug in but removing the dildo. She dried her hands and checked her phone. The email was from Tim.

"Photo session around the school on Friday, after hours of course. Get your excuses ready for why you're staying later. Oh, and make sure you have a strong teacher vibe going on. A white blouse, black skirt, black stocking and suspenders, and glasses would be a nice touch too. Oh, and the buttplug of course. You'll need to be already wearing that too."

Around the school. Damn, that was going to be risky. There wouldn't be too many people there, maybe a few teachers, and they'd need to keep away from the detention room too. A feeling of risk, and thinking of Tim seeing her with the buttplug in, made Debbie quiver. She didn't get back in the shower, instead, she selected the largest dildo and gave herself her strongest orgasm yet.

The rest of that week followed the same pattern. Work, home, anal practise. Wednesday evening she left the buttplug in place while she cooked her evening meal, and left it in until she'd showered. Two hours. On Thursday she put the buttplug in as soon as she got home, already having decided to leave it in until she went to bed. She did her household chores as usual and realised she'd forgot to go to the shop on the way home as she needed fresh milk and a loaf of bread.

Feeling extra brave, Debbie threw on a loose-fitting dress and some black boxer short type panties. Walking around the shop gave her an extra buzz, she found herself smiling at people as she did so. She wondered what they'd think if they knew she had a buttplug inserted. Debbie was so turned on she didn't make it out of the car park before rubbing at her soaking wet pussy, making herself come before driving off. Luckily she had a spare towel in the car for gym use, or her seat would have been wet through now. She finished drying herself off just as a man walked past on his way around collecting up discarded shopping trollies. Debbie's mind raced wondered what he'd have done if he'd been a minute sooner.

Friday arrived, and Debbie had decided to work in the outfit that Tim wanted to photograph her in. She'd chosen a black lacy thong and matching bra, and noticing the bra was a little more noticeable through the white blouse than she intended, she opted to wear a jacket over it.

The morning passed quite uneventful, but Debbie's mind was on much later. Starting to get more worked up, she decided she was going to insert the buttplug at dinnertime. She'd be in her office all afternoon anyway, and Tim had said he wanted her already with it in.

Ten minutes before the school was due to close, Debbie took a phone call. A gentleman had arrived, to review the school security procedures with her. Debbie had no idea about this, she was supposed to seeing Tim. She walked around to the reception area, where a young man was standing in a full suit, holding a notebook and a camera. He turned as she approached. It was Tim!

She tried her best to look like she didn't know him, introducing herself and telling the receptionist that they'd still be here after the school had closed. The receptionist made a note to let the teacher know who was taking the detention class. Debbie was pleased that she'd not given the game away but hadn't noticed that Dave had seen them. He thought he recognised the man, but didn't know where from.

Debbie walked Tim around to her office. Knowing that Tim was here and the photo session was almost ready to go, the feeling of the buttplug seemed accentuated. They sat in her office for a while until Debbie knew the school would be clear. Apart from the detention class, the school would only have a couple of teachers left who were finishing off. As it was Friday most would have left for the weekend already.

Tim asked Debbie to unbutton her blouse and took a few pictures of her ample cleavage, Debbie squeezing her 34C breasts together to enhance it. He acknowledged her bra but said it would look better off. Debbie told him he'd have to be patient.

Mr James the Geography teacher came in to pass on some information before leaving, seemingly oblivious that Debbie had her top three buttons still undone on her blouse. He told her he was leaving now, and Debbie asked if he knew who was left on the premises. Mrs Jones was taking the detention class, and he thought the Maths teacher Mr Cartwright was still about. She said goodnight, and he wandered off.

12