Mrs Johnson's After School Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, let's get started," said Tim, "We'll get some better shots here, then head to the library."

He turned and shut the door, before clicking the lock, then told Debbie to seductively strip for him. Firstly she took some glasses from her handbag, to complete the outfit how Tim had wanted. She undid the blouse completely, leaving it open at the front, then turned her back to Tim, all the while he was taking snaps. She slid the blouse off her shoulders and reaching behind her undid the bra. She turned to face him again, a hand over each cup, bit her lip, and released her hands so the bra could drop to the floor.

She sat on the edge of the desk, pushing on the buttplug with the corner while leaning forwards and licking her lips. After Tim had taken a few pictures of this, she stood and undid the zip at the side of her skirt, and slid it down her legs. Tim let out a gasp at the sight of her arse and legs and told her the stockings and suspenders went very nicely with the thong.

Debbie kept her legs straight, and gripping the sides of her thong, leant forward while sliding them down her legs, showing Tim the buttplug in place.

Tim asked her to lean right over the desk and teased her by gripping the buttplug and working it slightly in and out of her arse, watching it contract around the plug. He'd stopped taking pictures now to rub her pussy, marvelling at how wet she was. He went back to taking pictures, then asked her to face him. He took more pictures of her squeezing her breasts and nipples, then sat her on the desk and spread her legs as wide as possible.

He took a lot of photos from this angle, and momentarily leaned forward and licked at her clit. Debbie almost howled in delight. Tim was pleased with how turned on she was. Suddenly he stood up, his erection clearly visible in his trousers.

"Put your skirt and blouse on, and we'll go to the library now then," he instructed her.

Debbie tucked her thong and bra into her handbag and put her jacket on the back of her chair, then they left the office and made their way to the library.

The library was on the next floor up, so Tim stopped her on the stairs to take some upskirt shots before they continued into the library. Quickly checking nobody was in there, Debbie felt safe enough as there was only one door in and out. Tim told her to remove the skirt and blouse and leave them with him, and to walk around the library looking at random books. He was going to stay at the end, taking pictures up each aisle, making it look like voyeur shots, her seemingly oblivious to anyone being there.

This turned Debbie on, even more, not knowing where or when Tim was taking photos, sometimes the flash making her jump. She made a point of choosing books on lower shelves, to crouch down and show off her exposed pussy or buttplug.

They'd been in there for about five minutes when she thought she heard voices. She wandered to the far end of the library, furthest away from the door, and the voices were muffled. She darted as quietly as possible so she was closer, and heard Tim talking to someone. What was going on? Had he got someone else involved again? She recognised the other voice now, it was Mrs Jones.

She heard her ask where Debbie was, as the detention class was over now and she was leaving. Tim told her that I was deliberately hiding, so he could see if there were any blind spots that might be used as hiding places. I quickly ran back to the back of the library, just as she shouted out my name.

"Just lock the door on the way out please, I'll lock up properly and set the alarms when we're done," I shouted back.

A few seconds passed before Tim came into view, telling me she'd gone.

"Last stop now, let's go to the dining hall, and you can walk like that, so I can snap you around the corridors."

"I can't walk around the school like this!" I told him sternly.

"Of course you can, there's nobody else here," he answered.

He was right, no one else was on site now apart from us. The idea turned me on too, an extra bit of risk. I almost wished one of the teachers was there, to see their faces if we bumped into them, me naked apart from my stockings and suspenders, black heels, and buttplug.

Although nobody was about, the walk to the dining hall was still exciting. What if we were wrong and there was someone about? My pussy almost squelched, and I made Tim take a few pictures along the route. we reached the dining hall, all of the tables had been moved to the outer walls so the room could be cleaned once everyone had finished eating. Tim grabbed one of the tables and a chair and dragged them to the centre of the room.

I posed around it while standing, bending over and sometimes raising a leg onto the table. I leaned over the table so my breasts were pressed down, my legs firmly planted and spread, and I reached behind me and spread my arse cheeks with both hands, my arse and pussy almost smiling. Tim had got his erection out by now and rubbed it along my wet slit. He groaned louder than I did. I expected his cock into my pussy, but he didn't. I knew he'd stopped taking photographs. Suddenly his hands were on me, twisting me onto my back.

He positioned me with my arse hanging over the edge, the length of the table meant my head was over the other edge. Three fingers roughly pushed into me, then I felt a hand grab the buttplug and start pulling. Before I had a chance to protest and tell Tim to pull it out slowly, he'd yanked it out too quickly. I screamed at the pain, but with my arse still gaped open Tim ignored me and placed his cock at my arse entrance, trying frantically to force it in.

I could feel the end inside me as he thrust, me urging him to be patient. Next thing my arse felt air on it as he withdrew, then he quickly appeared my head. He forced his cock against my face, stroked himself quickly a few times, then came across my face. He was very turned on, my face and glasses were almost covered in his sperm.

I wiped the sperm from my glasses and licked my fingers to savour the taste. Once I could see again properly, Tim had done up his fly and picked up his camera.

"I'm sorry, I really need to go now," he stammered, a very embarrassed look on his face.

"Is that it then? What about me?" I cried after him disappointedly.

He didn't look back and left the room. I was in two minds now, I didn't know whether to bring myself off now, or get dressed. I then realised the rest of my clothes were back in my office. I also heard a noise. Dave walked into the room.

I quickly jumped down off the table and crouched, but it wasn't much of a hiding place. Dave walked straight towards me. This would be awkward trying to explain myself. I stood upright, covering my breasts as much as possible with one arm while trying to cover my pussy with the other.

"You needn't bother, I've virtually seen it anyway," he told me.

He picked up the buttplug.

"Ah, this was what was shining then?" he observed.

"I didn't think anyone was still here," I said. It wasn't much of an explanation, but I didn't know if Dave had seen Tim leave or not.

"I was going home," he continued, "but the camera system kicked in and I saw you and your friend skulking about the corridors. I only noticed your state of undress when I looked closer."

Motion cameras. Damn, I'd forgotten about them. After a certain time, if the alarms hadn't been set, any motion set the cameras off, and they started recording. Recording. Oh shit. I had bigger things to worry about than Tim's photos now.

My mind was bought back to earth as Dave touched my pussy. It made me jump. I'd leaned back against the table to get comfortable, forgetting how undressed I was.

"God, you're wet. Loverboy wasn't here long enough to satisfy you, I was watching. You look like you need finishing off?" Dave said.

I nodded in agreement. Dave unzipped his boiler suit, the zip ran down to his navel. He slipped it off his arms, unleashing a finely toned body and sturdy chest and arms. He had no top on under the suit. He certainly kept that body well hidden. He slid the boiler suit down his legs, and he had no pants on either. His cock, already erect, sprang out. It was around the same size as the largest dildo from the pack that Denise had bought me. I licked my lips at the sight of it.

Dave smiled, pushed me onto the table, and sat on the chair right between my legs. His hands gripped the underside of my thighs and pushed and spread my legs back, then he sank forward and started to eat my pussy and lick my clit like he hadn't eaten for days...

12