Mrs. Jones Seduces Allen Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed the large head on her clit and let it do it's work in building her excitement level. The vibrations were low and gentle at first, then she adjusted the strength a little at a time until she was ready for the glass cock. She slowly slid it into herself to the hilt with one hand while her other hand held the wand on her most sensitive parts. The feeling of working the dildo in and out of her self while the the wand was vibrating on her so wonderfully was incredible. She wanted it to last and also be very powerful, so she took her time edging toward orgasm.

When she felt herself getting close, she switched the vibration pattern to the pulse setting and began to thrust the ribbed glass shaft in and out of herself faster and deeper. The sound of this was audible over the hum of the vibrating wand, but Diane heard nothing but the memory of Allen's dirty talk as he was fucking her the day before. She was lost in pleasure and breathing hard.

She pressed the wand head more firmly onto herself and flashed the slick glass man substitute in and out of herself as fast as she could. The explosion hit her like a freight train and rippled through her entire body. She clamped her legs together with the dildo as deep within her as it would go and the wand pressed tightly against her most sensitive area as her orgasm went on and on. When she could stand it no more, she opened her legs, turned the vibration off and let go of the glass toy. She laid there completely spent with her luxurious ass in a pool of her own wonderful sex fluids, while the dildo slowly slipped from her quivering pussy into the puddle of wetness.

Diane didn't want to move just yet, and before she was did, she drifted off to sleep. About an hour later she woke with a chill due to the large wet spot she was laying in, being naked, and completely uncovered. She pulled the bedding back over herself and began to plan what her next steps would be to make Allen her lover on her terms.


12