Mrs. Jones Seduces Allen Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa gets a peek of Mrs. Jones' second rendezvous with Allen.
5.3k words
4.61
20k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wc2728
wc2728
44 Followers

Allen went to work Monday morning with a bit of nervousness, wondering if Mrs. Jones would regret the tryst they had on Saturday and shun him. He didn't have to wait long for an answer. A half an hour after sitting down at his cubicle desk, Mrs. Jones walked by and cheerily wished him a good morning in her usual manner. The difference on this day was she carefully laid a plain envelope on his desk and winked at him before she continued on her way.

Allen thought Mrs. Jones looked the best he'd ever seen her, except of course when she was naked two days prior. She was wearing what Allen was sure were black stockings, not pantyhose, under a snug fitting black skirt that was shorter than normal for her and heels that seemed higher than her usual. The skirt and spike heels showcased her hips, full rounded ass, and lush thighs fabulously. Her beautifully patterned blouse was snug enough to tastefully display her wonderful large breasts without being skin tight, but the best part was the amount of cleavage exposed. Allen had never seen her reveal so much of her chest. She looked hotter than ever, while still being classy and professionally dressed.

Allen's cock stirred in his pants within seconds of seeing her. He was no longer concerned that Mrs. Jones regretted having uninhibited sex with him even though they were co-workers and he was so much younger. Her clothing, body language, wide smile, and the way she swayed her hips told him that he would likely be pleased with the contents of the envelope. He badly wanted to rip it open the second she walked away, but he knew that he should wait until he was in a more private setting.

Allen stared blankly at his computer screen, unable to think about anything but sexy Mrs. Jones and the contents of the envelope. He tried to act busy for a few minutes until no one was looking and he was able to fold the envelope into his pocket and walk to the rest room. Luckily it was vacant so he hurriedly ducked into a stall, tore the envelope open and pulled out the single page. He smelled her perfume as he unfolded the letter. It was handwritten in perfect and beautiful style.

********

Allen,

I had the most wonderful time with you Saturday and hope you did as well. I thoroughly enjoyed EVERYTHING! I think it is best to be direct and honest at this point. I would like to see you again outside of work, but I feel it is necessary for us to agree to these ground rules.

1. We will act no differently toward each other at work and we will take precautions to prevent any co-workers from gaining any knowledge that we see each other in any other capacity. Discretion is of the utmost importance.

2. You will continue to address me as Mrs. Jones in all settings. You are not to use my first name of Diane even in conversations with others. The reason for this is simple. It was very arousing for me that you continued to refer to me as Mrs. Jones, even when we were engaged in sexual activities. Perhaps for me this is a newfound fetish of sorts? I sensed that you did this on purpose, maybe because it was thrilling for you also. If you feel otherwise, please feel free to explain your point of view if we meet privately in the future.

3. I will initiate all communication and meetings that are not work related.

4. This will not be a traditional dating relationship. We may spend time together, enjoy each other's company, and of course engage in activities of the variety that we explored Saturday.

5. When together privately, we will be forthcoming and truthful with each other, as well as uninhibited and passionate.

6. If at any time either of us desires to move on, we will say so and do so and the other party will accept and respect that.

I will completely understand if you do not wish to engage in this type of arrangement and decide Saturday should only be a one time experience. If you are comfortable with these conditions and would like to have some more naughty fun with me, please attend the staff meeting today with your necktie loosened and your top shirt button undone as you often do. This will also be the signal of your agreement to arrive at my home tomorrow evening at 6:00 PM for a home cooked meal, some conversation, and whatever occurs thereafter. Dress casually and bring nothing but yourself. If you wish Saturday to be only a beautiful memory, please have your tie properly tightened at the meeting.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Jones

******

Allen's cock was rock hard and his heart was pounding with excitement by the time he finished reading the letter. The decision was the easiest of his life. He wanted as much more of Mrs. Jones as he could get and he had no problem with the conditions.

As much as he desired and enjoyed her, he did not envision them as a traditional couple. At this point in life, he was not ready to settle down. He was tired of the complicated and immature relationships with women his own age. Casual hook-ups were often disappointing as well.

He wanted and needed the type of hot variety filled sex that he knew now he and Mrs. Jones could achieve. She turned him on more than any one ever had. He also very much enjoyed talking and spending time with her. This was a dream come true that fit his life perfectly at the time.

As much as Allen would have liked to take his cock out and stroke it, he knew he needed to get it together and go back to work. He tried to think about baseball, work and cleaning his apartment so that his erection would subside before he left the stall. Eventually, he was able to make it back to his desk without a noticeable tent in his pants.

The hour passed slowly until it was time for the meeting. Before rising from his chair, Allen loosened his tie and released the top shirt button. This was no easy task with his hands shaking the way they were. He made his way to the conference room a few minutes early.

Mrs. Jones and 3 others were already there in their normal seats. She was looking directly at him when he walked through the doorway and they made brief eye contact before he averted his eyes elsewhere, but not before noticing the wide smile that came across her face as she said "Good morning Allen, I hope you had an enjoyable weekend". The others were staring down at their tablets or phones and fortunately did not look up because he blushed immediately as he replied "Yes I did have a fabulous weekend, I hope you did as well". She did not respond, but the smile did not leave her face as he sat down across from her. Soon the rest of the group filed in and found their seats.

Mrs. Jones was wearing her fancy reading glasses, which Allen found extremely sexy on her. He knew that he had to be calm and act normal so as not to disappoint Mrs. Jones by giving any indication to the others that anything had changed since Friday. The meeting began and he was careful not to look at her other than passing glances. He was able to focus just enough to intelligently participate in the meeting conversation. The one thing he failed at was controlling his cock. It began to harden as soon as he saw her smile. He was thankful the conference table was solid wood rather than clear glass.

Mrs. Jones was able to conduct herself in her normal fashion throughout the meeting, but her insides were full of butterflies. Allen definitely excited her in a way she hadn't been for a very long time. He was so damn handsome, while at the same time not being egotistical or cocky. He was easy to be around and easy on the eyes for sure. She found him sexy as hell!

She loved the way he filled out his clothes perfectly. She loved the way he smiled. She loved the way he spoke with confidence without being arrogant. She loved the way he turned her on. She loved his young, strong, fit body. His chest was magnificent. She loved the feel of his hands, his lips, and his tongue on her. She absolutely loved the way he licked her and the skillful way he used his fabulous cock.

Despite all of this, she was not in love with Allen and did not feel as though she would ever be in a traditional way. She was however deeply in lust and she wanted much more of him. She had always been a very sexual person, but her drive was now in high gear after having the best sex in recent memory only two days ago.

She had more years of life experience than Allen, so it was easier for her to control her emotions in the workplace, but it was still a formidable task. She had spent most of the previous day composing the letter to Allen and planning how to proceed with him. When he walked into the meeting with his necktie loosened, it took every once of her self control to keep cool. She was able to do so other than the generous moistening of her pussy.

By the end of the thirty minute meeting, Allen had relaxed enough that his face and his groin no longer felt like they were on fire, but the front of his pants were still considerably tighter than normal. They all stood and departed at about the same time. Mrs. Jones was in front of him as they walked out. He was close enough to inhale her lovely perfume and perhaps just a whiff of her intimate scent that drove him wild two days prior. He was mesmerized watching her lovely backside sway.

The bulge in Allen's pants was not lost on Mrs. Jones as Allen stood to leave. She made sure to step in front of him as they exited the room to give him a little tease. She was well aware the skirt she was wearing flattered her ass and wanted to give him an eyeful. She could feel the moisture between her legs as she moved and it made her feel deliciously sexy.

Allen made it back to his cubicle without incident and he did his best to concentrate on work. The rest of the day passed slowly, but he was able to accomplish some tasks between periods of thinking about what would happen next with the ultra hot Mrs. Jones. He was disappointed he did not see her the rest of the day and left at his normal time.

Mrs. Jones purposefully avoided Allen for the rest of the day and planned to do so the next day as much as possible in order to build the level of anticipation for their evening. When she arrived home, she began to plan the next evening's meal and the other activities that they might enjoy. Many scenarios ran through her mind, until she finally convinced herself to relax and just let whatever was to happen develop organically as it did with their first tryst. She slept well until her alarm rang.

Allen went to the gym after work and then busied himself with whatever tasks he could think of when he got home to pass the rest of the evening. As he lay in bed hoping to get a good night of sleep, he struggled to think of anything but Mrs. Jones. His cock was uncomfortably hard. He needed release, but he wanted to save it. He was eventually able to drift off into an erotic dream filled sleep.

Tuesday turned out to be a busy work day for both Allen and Mrs. Jones. It thankfully passed quickly for both of them. Their only interaction was a good morning hello in a crowded break room.

Mrs. Jones was able to leave work a bit earlier than normal, which allowed her enough time for a shower, makeup and meal preparation before Allen was due to arrive. She felt like dressing sexy, so she went with a black skirt similar to the one she wore to work, except a couple of inches shorter and a bit tighter, along with heels that were even higher. She left her legs bare and decided against panties of any kind. Her top of choice was a snug fitting sleeveless deep red satin blouse with a plunging neckline that revealed plenty of delicious cleavage as well as a glimpse of her low cut lacy black bra. She felt very sexy and confident.

Allen was not so lucky to get out of work early. He rushed home and showered in record time. He had been instructed to dress casually, which he took to mean less formal than work attire, but not necessarily what he would wear to a pub with friends. He chose a recently purchased pair of blue jeans that fit him well, loafers and a casual short sleeve polo shirt. The jeans were not ridiculously tight, but snug enough that they were better worn without underwear. Going commando was a common practice for Allen. The shirt he selected was a dark gray athletic cut golf type polo shirt that he left unbuttoned.

Allen had just enough time to stop and buy flowers on his way. He thought this would be a nice touch even though he was instructed to bring nothing but himself. He rang Mrs. Jones' door bell at exactly 6:00 pm. When she opened the door, his eyes went wide at the sight of her. She was stunning. Her clothing and overall look screamed sexuality. He smiled and said, "You look fabulous, thank you so much for the invitation."

Mrs. Jones smiled widely as she said, "Please come in." She was flattered that he brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and extremely pleased with how he looked. It was by far the hottest she had ever seen him, at least with clothes on. She was thrilled with the way he filled out his jeans and shirt in all the right places.

As Mrs. Jones moved aside, Allen stepped in and placed the flower vase on a small tall table in the entryway. When he turned to look at her, she stepped toward him and their instincts took over. They went for each other aggressively. Their lips met and they kissed passionately while their hands roamed liberally over each other's bodies. They were simply in heat for each other.

Mrs. Jones stroked Allen's chiseled chest and squeezed his firm ass. When this wasn't enough, she pulled out his tucked in shirt so she could feel his hot bare skin with her hands. This quickly led to removing his shirt entirely. When she felt his hardening cock pressed against her, she moaned, knowing that she had to have him right then.

After sliding his hands up and down Mrs. Jones' body a few times, Allen could not help himself from getting a good feel of her magnificent breasts and then grasping her fabulous ass with both hands as he ground into her. When he felt her hands go under his shirt, he pulled her skirt up so that he could touch her more directly. He was excited to discover that she was not wearing panties.

Mrs. Jones quickly and deftly unbuckled Allen's belt and yanked his jeans down before giving his hard as steel cock a few strokes. While she was busy with that, he removed her blouse and front clasp bra. Her eyes were full of lust when she looked at him and said "Please take me right here and now!" Without waiting for a reply, she turned, bent over and put her hands on the table presenting her beautiful full ass to him. She looked back at him as he shuffled toward her and placed his cock at her opening.

Allen could feel Mrs. Jones' abundant juices as the bulbous head of his cock entered her softness. He intended to slowly slide into her, but she pushed pushed back at him, completely impaling herself on his hard shaft. Her pussy felt like a furnace. Allen remained still and let her take his cock just how she wanted it. Her movements were graceful and fluid. She worked his cock with great skill.

Mrs. Jones groaned, "Oh My," the first time Allen's cock bottomed out inside her, filling her completely. His cock fit her better than any before. The wonderful sensation spread from her pussy throughout her entire body and her mind was consumed with the immense pleasure she was feeling. As she slid his cock in and out of her dripping wet pussy, she moaned, panted and cried out, "Yes, Yes, Yes," over and over.

Just as Mrs. Jones exclaimed her pleasure, her best friend Lisa was about to ring the door bell. Lisa was returning a blouse she had borrowed. She did not know Allen was there since his car was parked on the street in a row of others. Lisa heard her dear friend's cries of ecstasy through the door and immediately knew what must be going on a few feet inside. Driven by curiosity and her voyeuristic tendencies, she ducked around the corner behind a bush that hid her from view so she could peer through a window at her mature friend Diane and newfound young lover.

Lisa had a clear view of Allen's impressive cock as Diane rocked back and forth on it. She was so turned on, she had no choice but to slide her hand inside her yoga pants to finger her moistening pussy. After a few minutes of Allen remaining still while Diane provided all of the movement, he began to meet her thrusts. Lisa always thought that Diane had a great body, but seeing her generous breasts, full round booty, lush shapely thighs and firm calves completely nude gave her an even greater appreciation for her friend's sex appeal. Allen alternated between caressing Diane's smooth ass and gripping her hips as they screwed each others brains out.

Lisa could see Allen's well sculpted butt cheeks, arms and chest flex each time he drove his erection into Diane, causing her big tits to swing wildly and the flesh of her ass cheeks ripple. This was far better than any erotic video could ever be. Lisa furiously rubbed her clit, pausing only occasionally to slide two fingers in and out of her now drenched pussy a few times before returning to her clit. The action became more and more intense as Diane and Allen slammed their bodies together. Between the scene she was watching and the attention she was giving herself, it wasn't going to take long for Lisa to cum.

Lisa knew Diane and Allen were completely lost in the intensity of the moment by the way they fucked each other with abandon. She wished it was her pussy that was being filled over and over with Allen's beautiful dick. She could clearly hear everything, from the table banging in to the wall to the things they said to each other. Allen exclaimed, "Mrs. Jones, your pussy is fucking incredible, You feel soooo good!"

Diane was holding on to the table for dear life as she screamed over and over, "Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me!" Soon enough she cried out, "You are so deep, I'm cumming on your big cock, Don't stop, Keep fucking me!"

This set Allen off. He yelled back, "Here it comes Mrs. Jones, I'm shooting in your pussy!" As powerful as the orgasm was, Allen did not stop thrusting until he felt the last spasm. He then held Mrs. Jones hips against him and kept his dick buried in her as far as he could. He could feel her pussy quivering as she came down from her peak.

Lisa came within seconds of watching and hearing Diane and Allen go off. It was the most intense orgasm she'd had for a very long time. She remained frozen with her hand still in her pants as they all enjoyed the afterglow. When she saw them uncouple, she knew she had to get out of there before being discovered. She quietly moved away from the window and made her way home. The crotch of her yoga pants was soaked, but she didn't care.

Lisa felt a bit guilty not only for watching, but also for masturbating to what she saw and heard. One side of her thought she should have left as soon as she realized what was going on, but the other side of her had so enjoyed being right there to witness such a hot scene and also be able to get off herself. Since Diane and her shared almost everything with each other, she knew she must be forthcoming. However, she was not sure how Diane would take having her intimate privacy invaded.

When Allen's cock finally slipped from the grip of Mrs. Jones pussy, their combined juices dripped from him and ran down the insides of her thighs as he said, "That was fucking intense, you are truly incredible!"

Mrs. Jones replied, "You are correct on both accounts, first that what we just did was indeed fucking, and second that it was intense. It seems I need to clean up a bit. I'm going to run upstairs and you may use the bathroom around the corner to do the same. Their are towels and whatever else you might need in the closet." She purposely bent over in front of Allen to pick up her blouse and bra, giving him quite a view of her charms.

Allen had to shake himself back to his senses as she walked away with nothing on except her skirt still gathered up above her hips. She was an incredibly sexy sight. He picked up his shirt and pulled his jeans up from his ankles, so he could walk to the bathroom. With the high likelihood that they would engage in more sexual activities yet that evening, Allen decided it best to step into the shower and wash himself from the waist down. After he dried himself and dressed, he waited for Mrs. Jones on the living room couch.

wc2728
wc2728
44 Followers
12