All Comments on 'Mrs. Jones Seduces Allen Pt. 03'

by wc2728

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mrs Jones gets her way

This story just gets better and better. Mrs Jones is getting her own way for now but I hope this tale develops so that Allen is able to develop this relationship so that he becomes more than just her very skilful fuck buddy. Bringing in Lisa certainly revs it up a couple of notches. Whist she and Diane are close friends she'd have no qualms about getting him to give her a good service. I hope this story continues to have a monthly episode.

MrBeagleMrBeagleabout 4 years ago
Very well done for your first...

Well written and detailed enough to arouse, but not too much to put one to sleep...and your writing style improved from the first chapter to the end of this one. Your story was entirely believable and did not go overboard on physical details (like HHH boobs or 12 inch long cocks). Look forward to you continuing and submitting further literary endeavors.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
Need More chapters

Fun story to read. Bet Mrs. Jones get addicted to him.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Love Lisa playing the peeping Lisa and getting herself off. Nice change of pace from the frantic greeting fuck to the bedtime loving. Keep writing please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous