Mrs. Jones Seduces Allen Pt. 04

Story Info
Lisa has some fun with a young stud and shares the recording.
4.8k words
4.47
23k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wc2728
wc2728
44 Followers

Mrs. Jones was awakened by a glimmer of morning light coming through the bedroom blinds. She had slept through the night snuggled with Allen. He was on his back still fast asleep. Under the sheet she carefully maneuvered her hand to his manly chest and gently stroked his skin from there down to his manhood, which she found to be almost as erect as the night before. She thought to herself what a bonus a virile young lover with solid morning wood was at that moment.

She couldn't help but grasp his hard shaft to feel it's power and heat. He stirred a little, but did not move or open his eyes. She was sure he wouldn't mind if he woke to her on top of him, so she gracefully mounted him and placed the tip of his hard cock at her entrance.

His eyes flew open when the head of his dick slipped past her moist lips and into her warm pussy. It took him a second or two to get his bearings and then he said, "What a fantastic way to wake up Mrs. Jones." He remained still as she settled down onto him, with her luxurious thighs to each side and her large naked breasts above him.

Mrs. Jones tilted her head back and let out a long sigh when his cock was all the way in, filling her so wonderfully. She held him there for a few moments to savor the feeling before she started to move up and down on his pole. She could feel him throbbing and swelling deep inside her. They fit together better than any lover she'd ever had. She looked down at him and said, "When I felt your hard cock, I didn't think you would mind if I took advantage of the situation."

He replied with a twinkle in his eyes, "Not at all Mrs. Jones, I'm sure it will be my pleasure to have you use me however you wish." He was in complete awe of her beauty and sexuality. She was so much more in so many ways that the young women he'd been with. Her experienced maturity in conversation, looks, movement, and erotic activities overloaded his senses.

Mrs. Jones worked his cock like a fine instrument. She increased the tempo gradually, but not to a frantic pace. They moved together with a controlled urgency, each feeling the fabulous ecstasy that could only be derived from an exquisite sexual match. Each long stroke went from Allen's considerable manhood nearly escaping her snug pussy to gloriously being buried to the hilt.

Allen had never been ridden with such expertise and grace. He would have exploded by now if it weren't for the two massive orgasms he had experienced in the prior twelve hours. All he could do was knead her womanly tits and meet her hips with his as they performed the most sexual dance that could be imagined.

Mrs. Jones' juices were flowing now to the point that they were running down his ball sack and saturating the bed beneath him. Their orgasms built slowly but steadily until they wouldn't have known or cared what was going on around them.

Allen's climax started first. He whispered, "Mrs. Jones, I'm going to explode," just before the first volley of his hot seed shot from his engorged member into her depths. The sensation rushed from the tips of his toes and the top of his head directly to his groin. He was almost frozen in a position with his hips arched up and his bursting cock embedded into her as far as it would go. It felt to him as though she was milking his cock with her very talented pussy.

Mrs. Jones actually felt the first squirt of his cum deep inside her and it, which along with hearing him refer to her as Mrs. Jones in this intense moment, triggered her own climax. She held him deep and rocked her hips back and forth as she went over the top. Her chest and face were bright red. She felt like her entire body was on fire. The orgasmic waves washed over her like a crashing tide. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming on your big cock!"

After Mrs. Jones was satisfied she had extracted every drop of cum from his cock and her post orgasmic tremors subsided, she looked at him and said, "My Goodness, that was Incredible! Sex with you is truly Magnificent!"

Allen was speechless for a moment, but eventually managed to say, "Mrs. Jones, you are a truly amazing woman, smart, clever, fabulously beautiful, sexy as hell, and so very hot in the sack!"

She replied, "I am so glad you think so. You are a wonderful young man with many talents, not the least of which is the way you make me cum repeatedly with an intensity I've never known. You definitely know how to treat a lady in and out of the bedroom, even when she isn't acting like a lady. Before Allen could respond she said, I'd love to lay here with you until we recharge enough to do it again, but you'd better get your sexy ass out of here or we will both be late for work."

Allen rolled over, smiled, kissed her tenderly, and got up to find his clothes. As she watched his tight ass leave the room, Mrs Jones asked, "Are you free Friday or Saturday evening?"

He turned to look at her in her naked glory to reply, "For you I'm available anytime, just let me know what you have in mind." He then walked out, dressed, and hurried home with their delightful sex all over him.

Mrs. Jones and Allen both made it to work on time, but barely saw each other all day. The next morning when Allen got to his cubicle at work, their was a sealed envelope on his desk with his name typed on it. He opened it hastily, anxious to see if it was from Mrs. Jones. Immediately, he recognized her impeccable handwriting.

Allen,

How about Saturday? Your place at 6:00? I have your address. You don't have to cook, carry out will be fine. Send me an email that says only Yes or No.

Mrs. Jones

The suggestion of meeting at his place was not what he expected, but he liked the idea. Any opportunity to be with Mrs. Jones was good in his mind. As soon as his computer was booted up, he sent an email that read "YES!"

Mrs. Jones was happy but not at all surprised he was agreeable to seeing her again. She knew he had the HOTS for her and she loved it. It made her feel desirable and sexy. She had the HOTS for him too. The anticipation of spending time with him again would make the rest of the week pass quickly and happily.

On Thursday, Mrs. Jones received a text message from Lisa that read, "Diane, are you free this evening to come over for a glass of wine and a chat?"

Mrs. Jones replied, "Yes, that sounds good, see you about 5:30."

Lisa's door was open when Mrs. Jones arrived, so she let herself in to find Lisa sitting on the patio. They hugged and exchanged greetings before Lisa said, "Diane, I have two confessions to make. Hopefully you will not be upset with the first one, but I will understand if you are. I can not keep it as a secret from you. We are best of friends and have always been open and honest with each other and I want to keep it that way."

Diane was a bit puzzled, having no idea what her friend was about to tell her. She grabbed Lisa's hand and said, "I doubt what you have to say will be so earth shattering. We have both been through enough to know the difference between really bad things and trivial ones. Please go on and I will listen."

Slightly relieved, Lisa proceeded to explain how she stopped by Diane's two days prior to return the blouse she borrowed and heard the sounds of sex just before she rang the bell. She admitted that she was immediately aroused and could not help herself from stepping around to the window to see what was going on. Lisa expressed that she was ashamed of herself for acting like a peeping Tom and invading Diane's privacy not only by looking, but also by remaining there to watch the entire encounter.

Diane's expression did not change while Lisa spoke. She hadn't expected this was what her dear friend was going to confess. She was not upset in any way. In fact, to her own surprise she was thrilled her friend was so compelled to watch and was then turned on by what she saw. When Lisa paused, Diane grinned playfully and said, "Did you like what you saw?"

Lisa blushed in a way Diane had rarely seen from her as she replied, "Yes, very much so. It was raw, erotic, incredibly hot, and beautiful at the same time. As much as I knew it was improper to spy, I could not tear myself away. Maybe my voyeuristic tendencies are stronger than I realized. I hope you can forgive me."

Diane giggled before she responded, "I'm not mad. The honest truth is, I may have done the same thing in your situation. I've never had the opportunity to view something like that, but I have fantasized about it. I've never really thought much about exhibitionism. I am certainly not against it, it simply hasn't been something I ever desired to do myself. However, knowing now that I was a performer in a scene that turned someone else on is thrilling to me. How much did you see? I want to hear all about it from your perspective"

Lisa didn't hesitate to explain, "You were bent over holding the entryway table and Allen was behind you. I assumed it was Allen anyway. I don't know how long you'd been going at it, but it seemed like I watched for several minutes before you both came."

Lisa continued, "You looked fantastic and so sexy. You seemed to be in complete ecstasy. I could almost feel the lust he has for you. You moved great together. I can totally see why you've had a thing for him. He is HOT and appeared to be quite skilled, as well as blessed with a beautiful big dick! Watching you two was by far the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Diane was filled with pride hearing her friend's compliments. She could't help but blurt out, "Yes, Allen is an extraordinary lover and we have sexual chemistry like I've never experienced. He turns me on in such an intense way. I'm going to enjoy it as long as it lasts. As weird as it may sound, I'm glad we put on a good show for you. What we did later that night and again in the morning was terrific also!"

Lisa shot back, "Mmmm, you are one lucky lady! Watching was great, but obviously not as good as the real thing. It looked like you both had out of this world orgasms and mine was the best I've had in quite some time.

Thank God I was wearing stretchy yoga pants because it made it much easier to touch myself while I watched. I came about the same time you two did. My legs were so shaky, walking home was difficult. At least the yoga pants were black, so the crotch being soaked was not so evident to anyone that may have seen me. If I'd have witnessed your second and third rounds, I may have passed out!"

Diane then asked, "So you masturbating and getting off watching us fuck is your second confession, or is their something else?"

Lisa took a deep breath and smiled widely before she said, "Thank you for understanding and not being mad at me. Yes, their is something else. After you told me about your experience with Allen on Saturday, I started to think maybe I should keep my eye out for a young stud to have a little fun with. Then seeing you and Allen going at it with such raw passion, turned that thought into an intense desire."

Lisa went on to explain that over a week ago, she'd scheduled a computer tech to come to her house on Wednesday afternoon. After witnessing Diane and Allen, she began to fantasize about an encounter with the tech. She had no idea if the company would send a man or woman, much less what they would look like, but this didn't stop her mind from creating a hot seduction scenario.

The tech did end up being male, but he wasn't even close to her fantasy. She had pictured a tall, handsome, well built young stud much like Allen. The young man at her door was short, barely taller than Lisa, with thick bushy brown hair and sort of plain looking at first glance. He was slightly thicker than a medium build without being chubby at all. He wore loose fitting slacks and a loose fitting dress shirt not button all the way to the top, so it was difficult to judge his physique. She guessed him to be about 25 years old.

He did have a friendly smile when Lisa greeted him that indicated a calm yet confident demeanor. Lisa was not completely disappointed, but she didn't have a strong initial attraction either. He introduced himself as Troy and then asked if she preferred to be addressed as Mrs. Robinson as the work order stated, or by her first name. Lisa, in her saucy way, quickly set him straight about being divorced and that she preferred to be called Lisa. She showed him to her home office, which was also the spare bedroom, and explained the computer issues she was having.

She tried to focus on his eyes while she spoke, but it was hard not to miss the chest hair poking out of the open upper portion of his shirt. He was attentive and maintained eye contact for the most part. However, he did look her up and down in a slightly predatory manner. He had piercing blue eyes and a devilish look about him that she was just now seeing. It became clear that he was indeed checking out her body.

Lisa was pleased that this much younger man seemed to have at least some interest in her curvy mature figure. She had purposely worn snug yoga pants that left little to the imagination, topped by a button up shirt she tied around her waist with the top few buttons undone to reveal just enough cleavage above her low cut bra to catch a man's eye, without looking too trashy. She left her feet bare to show off the results of a recent pedicure.

Troy asked a few questions about the computer issues and also what she used it for. She explained that she worked from home as an independent consultant for insurance companies, but also used the computer for personal business and entertainment as well. Troy's eyes widened when Lisa used the word entertainment, which indicated to Lisa that he had a naughty mind.

Once Troy got to work, Lisa left the room for at least 15 minutes before returning to ask him how it was going. He explained in a very professional manner that the computer was likely infected with a virus and that the scanning tool he was about to run would take awhile. Upon hearing this, Lisa expressed how she hoped it wouldn't take so long he would be late to his next appointment or late getting home. Without hesitation, Troy responded that she was his last appointment of the day and that he was single with no evening plans.

Troy was definitely becoming more attractive to Lisa. He was a little bit cocky and not really her type, but she wasn't looking for a boyfriend, just some action. She was intrigued by the possibility that Troy might be an interesting experience. When she asked how her computer could have contracted the virus, he smirked and said it was likely from one of the entertainment websites she may have visited. With the way he said the word entertainment and how he was undressing her with his eyes as he spoke, Lisa was convinced he wanted her.

She wasn't about to let this opportunity pass, even though it wasn't exactly how she imagined. To provide some bait, Lisa bluntly asked Troy if he did any side work house calls, to which he responded those were his specialty. She moved closer to him as she seductively asked him how closely he needed to monitor the tool while it did it's thing. Troy stood from the chair when she stopped within inches of him. Her hands were on his chest before he was even standing straight up.

Lisa was pleasantly surprised to find his chest was solid and very defined. She squeezed his pecs, while he grasp her ass with both hands as they began to kiss intensely. The heat between them rose quickly. Troy went from her ass directly to her chest where he wasted no time unbuttoning her shirt, releasing her bra clasp, and fondling her full womanly breasts.

Not to be out done, Lisa moved her hands down his solid torso to his firm ass, then brought them around to his rippled abs before sliding them past his belt to feel his package through his pants. She was determined to not allow this young man to be the aggressor with her. She had never been the submissive type and was not about to be so in this situation. In a very unsubtle way, she cupped his balls and groped his rapidly hardening cock, causing it to grow to it's full potential after only a few squeezes. Even with his clothing as an obstacle, she could tell Troy was very thick.

Lisa hastily unbuttoned his shirt to reveal an extremely hairy chest, which normally wasn't her thing, but today she liked the feel of his thick carpet. She hoped that his pubic hair was at least trimmed, because she was not going down on him if it meant getting a mouthful of hair. She wasted little time unfastening his belt and top button before yanking his zipper down so she could jerk his slacks and boxers down as well.

She felt no hair around his package, so she dropped to her knees for a closer look. She was very pleased to find his cock and balls completely shaved and as soft and smooth as a baby, even though his equipment was far from being that of a child.

Lisa was a bit shocked when she saw Troy's hard dick up close. It was no longer than what she perceived as average, but it was easily the thickest she'd ever encountered. She was slightly intimidated, although not enough to loose her determination. This was however going to be a challenge.

She had never been a size queen. She could get off on most any cock that was attached to a man who knew what he was doing, as long as it wasn't tiny or so large to be uncomfortable. She had only encountered one very small penis, but it belonged to a man who had amazing oral skills that she had a brief fling with a few months prior. When she was young, she had an unpleasant one night stand with a guy packing a big dick who was not gentle with it at all, and came after only a few pumps. It had been a painful and unsatisfying experience she never wished to repeat.

With one hand wrapped around the base of his shaft and the other fondling his balls, she opened her mouth wide and took his head into her mouth. She always prided herself on her deep throat skills, but their was no way his fat cock head was not going to gag her if she tried to inhale it, so she took as much as she could comfortably and sucked for all she was worth. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth, dragging her tongue along the underside with all of the expertise she could muster.

It was obviously having the desired effect on him, because he was soon moaning and panting. When Lisa sensed that he was moments from loosing control, she stood up and told him to finish undressing while she did the same. It didn't take either of them long to get completely naked. Lisa reached out, took a firm grip on his manhood, and led him to the bed where she released him before laying on her back with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed.

When he stepped forward to sink his cock into her, she looked at him sternly and told him in no uncertain terms that no man was going to put his dick in her without licking her pussy to at least one orgasm first. She was not surprised he appeared to be bit taken aback by this, as it was obvious that he was accustomed to being in control. It was also evident that he wanted Lisa badly and was likely to do whatever she wanted in order to feel her wet pussy wrapped around his horny cock.

Troy didn't look disappointed at all when Lisa lifted and spread her legs to give his mouth complete access to her charms. He dove right in, licking her smooth bald lips from where they meet at the bottom all the way to the soft triangle of hair above her clitoris over and over again. When Lisa started to tremble from the delightful long swipes, he pushed his wide tongue into her and flicked it up and down. Lisa grabbed his head and held it tight for a few moments before pulling him upward to concentrate on her clit.

He did just that, flicking the tip of his tongue over her sensitive nub at lightning speed. It only took a few minutes of this for Lisa to climax. When she couldn't take it anymore, she pushed him away. She opened her eyes to see him staring at her, with his face glistening from her juices.

wc2728
wc2728
44 Followers
12