Mrs. Jones Seduces Allen Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a satisfying orgasm, but Lisa needed more before she would be ready to attempt to take Troy's fire hydrant cock, so she told him to use his fingers. He began by grazing his fingers over her entire sex before slowly sliding one finger into her. Eventually he added a second finger and slightly curled them upwards while working them in and out of her. Lisa's hips moved in rhythm with his thick fingers, immensely enjoying the places they were touching her inside.

Lisa was building toward an even bigger explosion when she demanded that Troy suck her clit. He complied obediently without stopping the movement of his fingers. He sucked her entire clit into his mouth while tonguing it at the same time. This set Lisa over the edge. Troy was able to maintain the lip lock he had on her despite her thrashing for the duration of the orgasm. She had moaned her way through the first orgasm and screamed her way through the second. It was incredibly powerful.

Before she had even come completely down, she felt the tip of his dick on her pussy lips. She did not want it this way, so she sprung up and patted the bed for him to lay down. She wanted and needed to be in control of his fat cock initially penetrating her. She jumped right on him and grabbed his throbbing shaft.

She took a deep breath and sank down on him. The head popped in easier than she expected, but when she got about half of him into her, she had to back off to allow her pussy to get used to being stretched so wide. It was a damn good thing she was dripping wet.

Troy remained still as she slowly moved up and down on him, taking a little more every few strokes. When she finally had all of him in her, she stopped and let him kneed her full breasts. He wasn't long enough to touch the hot zones deep inside her pussy, but his thickness made her feel full in a totally different way.

After being still for several moments, she began to ride him. When she had a good pace established, Troy began to buck his hips up at her, making a load wet smacking sound when their bodies slammed into each other. They got into the zone where the only thing that existed was the sexual energy they created.

Lisa could feel Troy's stocky cock throbbing inside her despite the brisk humping they were engaged in. They were almost racing toward the finish. Troy's panting and face contortions signaled he was about to loose it. When Lisa felt the warmth of his ejaculation, she tipped over the edge. She came and came. It was a long and powerful explosion.

Lisa remained on top of him with his cock still in her while they caught their breath, not yet ready for her pussy to be empty. They just stared at each other. No words were spoken, even when she finally rolled off him onto her back. The amount of fluid that drained out of her onto him was immense.

After several minutes of enjoying the afterglow, Troy got up and went to finish dealing with her computer. Lisa remained on the bed for awhile thinking about what had just occurred. When Troy was finished fiddling with the computer, he sheepishly explained to Lisa how he had turned on her webcam and set it to record in order to test it right before they started to fool around. It had recorded their entire encounter and it was saved on a flash drive he brought with him. He showed her how to view the recording from the flash drive and told her he had no problem with her keeping it as long as she called him anytime she needed an after hours house call in the future.

Lisa was surprised at the quality of the video and audio as well as how much of the action was captured at a good angle. However, she wasn't sure how to feel about being recorded in such a situation, but she did like the idea of being able to relive the experience. After she thanked Troy for his services and a good time, she kissed him and told him it was likely she would take him up on his offer of after hours service in the future. He handed her a business card with his personal cell number. They kissed goodbye and he left.

Diane remained silent throughout Lisa's story. When she seemed to be finished, Diane asked, "So are you going to require his services again?"

Lisa replied, "Perhaps, but he is not really my type so it I would only want him for sex. I did enjoy being in control of the situation and would want it to be that way if we met in the future. The sex was quite different for me in a number of ways, but it was fun and very good. I don't know that I can handle his girth on a regular basis though, my poor little pussy is a bit sore! If the mood strikes me, I will call him."

Diane chuckled at her friend and said, "Well it sounds like you had a good time, so why not do him again, as long as you can walk afterward!

Lisa then said, "I do still feel a bit guilty for peeping on you and your stud the other day, so in an effort to make up for it, why don't you take the flash drive home and have a look. It won't be the same as watching live, but at least we will have both seen each other in action."

Diane smiled as she took the flash drive in hand and said, "I don't mind if I do, it sounds very interesting and arousing! I will let you know what I think. I'm sure it will be deliciously good!"

The women chatted over a couple more glasses of wine, before Diane headed home thinking about how the evening's conversation had not been anything she expected, but neither had the fun with Allen over the past days. It had truly been an exhilarating week and she happily looked forward to more fun with Allen on Saturday and beyond.

12