All Comments on 'Mrs. Jones Seduces Allen'

by wc2728

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexy

With Allen naked, does she caress his hairy chest, I hope? Allen's hard, muscular body should have a healthy hairy chest and abs -- very sexy sight on any man, but especially on a healthy, young sexy man!

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good First Story****

Did you edited this yourself? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes to next time!!

Looking forward to their next experience and everything in between.

amoroneamoroneover 4 years ago
I enjoyed that story

Very erotic seduction Mrs. Jones.

I would love to know how old she is and what size her tits are.

A fuller body description would have turned me on more, but excellent work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice job!

Nicely written---and edited! Don't stop, but continue on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Next chapter??????

zooker69zooker69over 4 years ago
Nice story

Well written and very enjoyable. She is one hot lady. You need to write a follow up as this is exciting. Thanks for the story

JJJJeffJJJJeffover 4 years ago

Very sexy.

Don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

Brilliant absolutely fantastic - more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Name of her

Mrs. Jones never told Allen to call her name instead of Mrs. Jones. Probably in 2nd chapter? BTW, story is very fire stoved HOT. Came so hard.Thank you for your story.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

Allen, ready you are. Clever you are trying to be unskilled, in fucking Women.

Ms Jones is your patawon, Remember all that I have taught you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely crafted opening !

You've crafted a compelling, intriguing story using a not-unfamiliar theme, but with characters that are not commonly put together. Doing that effectively takes some real creative skill! The mutual seduction moved along briskly and gave both characters expressive roles. I had to laugh as the activity got increasingly intimate as two people can get and he continued to call her 'Mrs. Jones!' What a hoot! (Was she actually English royalty?) Even better, you created a context for the story that allows an almost limitless expansion of the characters' relationship with, for instance, Mrs Smith becoming a hot wife (or a hotwife?) who inherits a fortune left by a long-lost relative who had adopted a child who turns out to be Mrs. Smith's step-daughter that she didn't know she had!! The step-daughter has inherited an international very high class escort service business. . . . etc.

Thanks for a good read! Hope you'll continue writing......

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot, sexy and imaginative. Great first effort. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous