Mrs. Jones Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nibbled on her outer lips and as his hands spread her further, he sucked on her inner lips. She was wet, very wet. He pushed two fingers in, twisted his hand around and searched for her G spot. He must have found it because she froze and squealed. "Aiiiiii," flooding him with her juices.

She continued to ride him and he counted at least two more orgasms before she slid down and lay on top of him.

She kissed him, raised her head, "Damn, you're good." She slid further down until the tip of his now recovered member was pressing her wetness. She sat up, reached down and guided him in. "Aaaah."

He watched her rise and fall, twist and turn as he caressed and pinched her tits. "You like my tits, don't you? Yes, pinch. That's good. I think I'm going to.... Yes. Again." She was shaking.

Tim was enjoying watching her come but wasn't too eager to come as he had come just minutes before.

Jane turned, straddled him so that she was facing away from him and impaled herself. She leaned forward. "You like my ass?"

And Tim admired it as she reached back and spread her cheeks. "Yes I do. You have a beautiful ass."

"Do you want to fuck it?"

When Tim didn't respond, she hissed, "I want you to fuck it. I want you to fuck my ass."

Tim looked at her puckered hole and doubted it was possible, but even as he watched, she rose, grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her hole. It got bigger and she pushed down until he slipped in. When Tim tried to push in, she cried, "Don't move. Let me get used to it."

She slowly lowered herself, rising and falling until he was all the way in and she whispered, "Yes."

It was wonderful, but damn, it was tight. She rose and fell and he found her rhythm, rising to meet her. But the tightness was too much and he exploded inside her. It was enough to start her shaking again.

After a moment, she lay back on top of him and pulled his hands to her breasts.

"Wow," she panted. "How is Grace able to walk around. That was great."

He didn't want to tell her that he had never fucked Grace's ass.

He softened, slipped out and she rolled off and lay half on top of him as he dozed.

He was awakened by someone at the door.

"Who is that?"

"Oh, that will be John. Grace and I agreed that we would swap, but we wanted to wake up with our own husbands. So, she's waiting for you."

As John came in, Tim quickly dressed and nodded to him as he left. What do you say to someone when you've just fucked his wife? Or when he's just fucked yours?

When he returned to their room, Grace was lying in the bed, smiling. He sat on the bed and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes. He is a very experienced lover."

"And?"

"He's not as long, but bigger around. The first time was pretty quick, but after that, it was nice. Did you like Jane?"

"Yeah. She was different."

"What do mean, different?"

"At some point, she wanted me to do her in back."

"What?"

"She wanted me to fuck her ass."

"Did you?"

"Yes."

"Didn't it hurt her?"

"On the contrary, she loved it. She had a couple of orgasms."

She was quiet for a minute, "Well, that explains it. John wanted to do me in back and I said 'no.' I thought it would hurt."

"You'll have to talk to Jane. You might be missing something."

She kissed him. Then said, "Come to bed."

He stripped and snuggled against her naked body. She pulled him on top of her. "I want you to fuck me. Fuck me like you own me. I'm yours. Take me, hard."

It was nine the next morning when the phone rang. Grace answered, "Hello?" After a few minutes, "Okay. See you."

"That was Jane, breakfast downstairs at ten." She leaned over and kissed him, "I need a shower, but you're going to have to help me. I can hardly walk."

Tim laughed and went to the bath and turned on the shower. He came back and helped her out of bed and she did seem a bit bow-legged. Under the warm water, he bathed her back and her bottom, turned her around and did her breasts and between her legs. She moaned and he thought she may have had a small orgasm. She reached down and began soaping his member and it quickly rose. He turned her around, bent her forward and easily entered her. Thoughts of Mave and Jane brought him up quickly and as he looked down at her brown star, he unloaded inside her. He pulled out, turned her around, kissed her and washed between her legs again.

At breakfast, Jane and Grace kept whispering to each other, and before John and Tim had finished, the ladies excused themselves. After their third or fourth cup of coffee, Tim and John tired of bashing the Detroit Redwings and decided to see what was keeping the ladies. At his room, Tim opened the door and there was no one there. He stepped out in the hall and John was down at his room, waving for Tim to come join him. John made a shushing sound and opened the door. They stepped into the little hallway and Tim saw Grace lying on the bed, naked And Jane had her head between her thighs as Grace stroked her hair.

Jane's bare bottom was poking up and Tim whispered, "That is a beautiful ass."

John, smiled, "Sir, that's my wife's ass."

Tim smiled, "Sir, forgive me. Your wife has a beautiful ass."

"She does at that. I think I'll fuck it."

He dropped his pants, climbed on the bed and knelt behind Jane. With very little foreplay, he pushed into her. Jane looked around and saw Tim and knew it must be John plunging in and out.

When Grace cried out with an orgasm, Jane pushed John away and guided him between Grace's legs. A naked Jane came over, kissed Tim and helped him undress. She took him back to the bed and lay down beside Grace, spread her legs and pulled Tim between them.

It was strange to watch another man fuck Grace while he fucked another woman, but it was intensely exciting.

They had a late lunch, and the four of them walked on the beach Tim walked with Grace but even on the beach, they swapped and he occasionally walked with Jane, and she was even more touchey feely than Grace, her hand slipping between his legs. Or caressing his butt.

"We want you to take you to our club tonight."

"Your club?"

Jane kissed his cheek, "Chambers is a couples club. You two don't have to do anything, you can just watch. Or you can participate. It's up to you."

"I'll ask Grace."

"Oh, I already asked her and she said 'yes."

He shrugged, "Well, that settles it."

After the walk, they returned to their rooms. Something had passed between Jane and Grace and they all returned to their respective rooms.

Grace suggested they nap before the evening and pulled off her shirt and slacks and lay down in just her panties. Tim stripped down to his shorts and lay beside her. She snuggled against him, her head on his shoulder. Her hand went to his member and she stroked slowly. They kissed and she pulled him half on top of her. He moved down and sucked her nipples as his hand went between her legs. He pushed off her panties, stroked and then eased down to kiss her crease. As his tongue tapped her clit, she moaned her pleasure. He moved to kneel between her legs and brought his fingers up, pushed in and stroked. His other hand went under her and moved into her crack.

His fingers hit something hard that he wasn't expecting. He looked up at Grace, questioning.

She grinned. "Jane put it in this morning. That's what we were doing when you came in."

"That's not what she was doing."

"Well, we got carried away and she kissed me down there. Anyway, she stretched me and put it in so you wouldn't hurt when did me back there. You want to do me back there, don't you?"

She rolled over on to her knees, her head on the pillow, her ass in the air. Tim quickly removed his shorts and knelt behind her. He kissed and caressed her cheeks as his hand went between her legs and stroked her pussy. He grasped the plug and slowly removed it. Even then she didn't seem big enough, but Jane hadn't seemed big enough either. He used the moisture from her pussy and the lubrication from the plug to wet his fingers and pushed in two so he could work at stretching her. Stroking her front and back, she had an orgasm, moaning her appreciation.

When it appeared she was bigger, he pushed the tip in and stopped when she cried out, "Go slow."

She hadn't told him to stop so he pushed in and out, slowly going deeper as she encouraged him. "Yes, more, deeper, I love you. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh. Oh. Oh Fuuuuuuck."

And Tim unloaded inside her. Shot after shot.

Exhausted, he pulled out and fell down beside her They napped and when Tim woke, Grace was still asleep. He dressed and went down to the bar. Mave saw him and poured a scotch before he asked.

She smiled, "Thank you. Bruce is being a very good boy."

"If he makes you happy, then I'm happy."

She laughed, "Hey, I'm his boss. He does whatever I tell him to."

Tim lifted his glass in toast. "Got a question. We've been invited to a place called The Chambers tonight. Are you familiar with it?"

"Oh, yeah. Grace will like it. So will you. I haven't been there in a while, but I haven't had a boyfriend. Maybe we'll see you there later tonight."

The Chambers was interesting. There was a large dance floor with tables around the outside. As John led them to a table, Tim noticed most of the women were topless, and most wore short skirts like the one Jane had loaned Grace. It barely covered her bottom and when she bent over, getting dressed, Tim thought she wasn't even wearing a thong.

John found a table and introduced them to Harry and Inez. They had margaritas all around and Harry asked Jane to dance. Then John took Grace's hand, and Tim and Inez followed them on to the dance floor.

Dancing with Inez was fascinating. Her hair was long and dark, falling straight below her shoulders. She was wearing a shirt and no bra and the shirt was unbuttoned. She would shamelessly turn, exposing a perfectly formed tit with a chocolate nipple. And press her body against his groin, or ride his thigh. Her very short skirt would flare as she spun away, giving him a glimpse of a bare bottom.

"I've never seen you here before." Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "You're with that brunette?"

"Yes, that's Grace, my wife. And, yes, it's our first time. We came with Jane and John."

"Ah, I thought so. Do you like Jane?"

"Yes, of course."

"Did you do her in back? She seemed to like it when Harry did her."

"Well, yes. She's very...receptive."

"Yeah, I liked it when John did me, too." She twirled away and returned, her body warm, "Do you eat pussy?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You prefer bushy, shaved or trimmed?"

He shook his head, "Makes no difference. They all taste good."

The music ended and she led him away from their table and down a hall. Tim thought she might be taking him to the men's or the ladies' but she passed them. They were in a hall with doors on either side and there were little red lights near the door knobs. She found one with a green light and led him inside. She closed the door, locked it, and he guessed the light went from green to red.

There was a bed and on the bedside table were towels and condoms. And there was a chair.

Tim gaped, "Wow, I've never seen a chair like that. It's like a King's throne." It had a high back, solid wood arms and was covered in red vinyl.

Inez put her arms around him and they kissed. "Yes, it's a very handy chair. One time Harry and I brought another couple here." She turned her back to him and pulled his hands up to cup her breasts. "We tied her naked husband to the chair then the two of us ravished his wife while he watched. I took pity on him and went over and gave him a blow job, then untied him. I thought he would be used up, but I was wrong. He bent me over and screwed me while we watched Harry fuck his wife. After he shot his load in me, he pushed Harry out of the way, and pounded his wife."

"And then?"

"Hell, Harry and I left them and went back to the bar."

She pushed his arms away, grabbed a towel and placed it on the seat. She sat on the edge, her back straight, her arms on the sides and her chin lifted, the imperious queen. Without looking at Tim, she said, "Kneel."

Tim knelt in front of her. She looked down her nose at him. "You may kiss the Queen."

When Tim didn't react, she lifted the short skirt and spread her legs. She was shaved clean.

Tim shook his head, "I don't do cream pies."

"Then you are fortunate. You are my first lover tonight. Kiss it."

He leaned forward and kissed, then let his tongue pierce her folds and was treated to her wonderful fragrance and delicious juices. He used his hands to spread her further and his tongue found her clit. As he tapped it with his tongue, he pushed two fingers inside her.

She slid down in the chair, her legs spread over the arms, her head against the back. He could lick, nibble and finger and now he could reach her other hole. He wrapped his hand around her ass and easily pushed in two fingers. She was bouncing back and forth between his tongue and fingers. She froze and growled, and Tim thought she had an orgasm. But Tim didn't stop and she enjoyed two or three more spasms before she pushed him away and stood up.

She went to the bed, leaned over, patted it and shook her head. Still bent over, she said, "The beds wet, just fuck me."

Tim dropped his pants and his shorts, rolled on a condom, grabbed her hips and pushed into her wet channel, stroked in and out, until Inez whispered, "In my ass. I want you in my ass."

It was not difficult, but it was tight, Inez growled her appreciation as she shook with another orgasm. And it was enough for Tim. He unloaded deep inside her. He kept pumping until he was dry and too soft to stay in.

He helped her to stand and took her in his arms and kissed her. She placed her head on his shoulder, "I'm glad you came."

They stood like that, embracing, dancing to some unheard music. She took a deep breath, "Let's see how everyone is doing."

And Tim realized, he had not been thinking about Grace and what she might be doing in one of the other rooms.

Back in the main room, he saw Grace dancing with a tall, younger man with his hand on her ass. As they turned, he recognized Bruce. He looked around for Mave, but didn't see her.

Before they returned to the table, Inez introduced him to Clara, long black hair, small breasts and a short green skirt. Tim's shirt was unbuttoned and as he and Clara danced her pink nipples brushed him, getting harder. And very quickly, he was hard again. She pressed against him, aware of his excitement. As the music ended, they turned and went down the hall. Tim found a green light and they stepped in. As soon as he locked the door, Clara knelt, unfastened his pants and pushed them down. She kissed and licked.

But to Tim, she seemed rather mechanical, like a two dollar whore. He pulled her to her feet and said, "The chair."

She spread a towel on the chair, he sat and she knelt in front of him. She reached up and began stroking. Having come just a few minutes before, Tim was put off by her lack of involvement. He pulled her up to his lap. When she was settled, he toyed with her nipple and asked, "Why are you here?"

She tilted her head,"You don't want to fuck me?"

"Of course I do. You're beautiful. But you don't seem interested."

She shrugged.

Tim asked, "Are you here with your husband?"

She sighed, "I'm with Robert."

"He's not your husband?"

"No, I'm one of his."

Tim shook his head, "His what?"

She shrugged. "His. I do what he tells me. Tonight he wishes to share me."

"Why do you do it?"

"Because he enjoys coming here and screwing other women."

"And you're okay with that?"

She looked confused, "Why wouldn't I be? It makes him happy."

Tim was still trying to understand, "How many men have you been with tonight?" His hand was between her legs, stroking her wet and sticky crease.

"You mean, how many have fucked me? Three."

"And how many orgasms have you had?"

"I only have orgasms when Robert tells me to." But as Tim rubbed her clit, she began squirming.

As she became more and more excited, Tim pushed three fingers into her. "Robert said you could come for me."

"Oh, oh. Oh, thank you, thank you, Sir." and she shook as she gasped for breath. As she recovered, she stood and straddled him, impaling herself on his erection. She rode him, up and down, and she became more excited she hissed, "May I come again, sir?"

"You may." And she shook with another spasm, Tim unloaded in her. She rode him for a few more minutes, then knelt and licked him clean.

Tim stood, pulled her to her feet and hugged her. "I will tell Robert you performed well."

She lowered her head, "Thank you, Sir."

As they returned to the ballroom, a dark haired man stopped them and asked, "May I have this dance?"

Clara looked at Tim, waiting for permission. He smiled, "Yes, you may." He leaned forward and whispered in Clara's ear, "You may come as often as wish."

She smiled, "Thank you, Sir." and they danced away.

He spotted Mave dancing with a short guy with a buzz cut. Tim tapped him on the shoulder and asked, "May I cut in?"

The guy frowned, "Fuck off."

Mave laughed and pushed him away. "Let me talk with him for a few minutes and I'll be right back and we can do what ever you want."

He wasn't pleased, but was happy with the promise.

Tim and Mave danced away and Tim asked, "Who was that?"

"Navy guy. They get possessive."

"But he brings his wife here?" It was couples only club.

"Who says it's his wife?"

"Where's Bruce?"

Mave shrugged, "I don't know. I saw him a while ago going in back with some slut."

"And you didn't stop him?"

She laughed, "I couldn't 'cause I was coming out." They both laughed. And she asked, "Are you having fun?"

"Oh, yeah. Twice so far."

"That's great, And Grace?"

"I haven't seen here since we got here."

"So she's having fun, too." She kissed his cheek, "Come down to the bar tomorrow and I'll buy you a drink. I have some sixty year old single malt I keep hidden. Now I've got to get back to my swabbie."

She went back to buzz cut and he found Grace sitting between two men and they were both fawning over her, their hands on her breasts and under her skirt.

Panting, she said, "Hi, Hon. This is Fred and Robert. They were entertaining me while I was waiting for you.

Neither man stood, nor offered his hand as they were busy. Fred with his hand on her tit, was in his forties, short brown hair, stocky, a pinched face. He frowned as if he was annoyed at being interrupted.

Robert with his hand under her skirt had a narrow face, a goatee and black hair combed straight back. He looked up with a sneer. Tim wasn't sure but asked, "Is Clara with you?"

"Yes, she's mine," he sneered.

"I've got to tell you, she has one hell of an orgasm. I had a hard time holding on to her both times."

His smile faded. "Where is she?"

"I left her in back with two guys. Told her you said she could come as many times as she wanted."

He stood, frowning and headed towards the back. Tim had no idea where Clara was. If she was in one of the rooms, he would have trouble finding her.

He stared at Fred, until he shrugged and went away. He sat down beside Grace, hugged her and kissed her. She tasted strange and he wondered how many cocks she had sucked.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh, yes. I like being Mrs. Jones. She's a slut."

Tim looked around, "Where are Jane and John?"

"Oh, they left. They were invited to an orgy."

"And we weren't invited?"

"Jane said it was a lot of random sex. Everybody is naked, they walk around, fuck or suck, but no one has a, you know."

"An orgasm."

"Yes, and where's the fun in that? They said we could get a cab back to the hotel."

She placed her head on his shoulder, "And, come to think of it, I'm sore and tired. Let's go."