Mrs. Jones Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the room, Grace lay down, exhausted. "Wow, that was something else. Can we go back there again?"

"Sure. I don't see why not." Naked, he lay down beside her and removed her blouse. As he played with nipples, his hand ran down under her skirt and discovered she was not wearing panties. But he wasn't sure she had been wearing any when she went to the club. He ran his fingers in and out as she moaned her appreciation. He pulled his fingers out and eased back to her other hole. There was no plug.

He sat up. "What happened to the plug?"

She sighed, "Oh, somebody took it out."

"They fucked your ass?"

She smiled, "Yes."

"How many?"

"Just one."

He turned her over and pulled her to her knees. He spread her cheeks and pushed into her. She was dripping and he didn't use any lubrication and she screamed. He was angry. He had just discovered a new playground and somebody had already pissed in it.

He slammed into her. "Mrs. Jones can suck cocks and spread her legs and let men fuck her, but her ass belongs to Mr. Jones." He pounded hard "Nobody. Fucks. Your. Ass. But. Me. Understood?"

"Yes," she cried.

"You will address me as Sir."

"Yes, Sir." He was too angry to come. He pulled out and fell down and lay beside her. She lay on top of him, crying. He fell asleep as she cried over and over, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry...."

He woke in the morning with Grace spooned next to him, but when he stroked her hip, she didn't respond so he went to the shower. When he came out she was sitting up in the bed, the sheet pulled up to her waist. He nipples were red and swollen and when he sat on the side of the bed and kissed her, he ran his hand across her tit and she flinched. When his hand went down between her legs, she moaned, not in pleasure but in pain. He stood, went to the bath and filled the tub. He helped her from the bed to the bath and left her to soak. He returned, leaned her forward, took a wash cloth and washed her back. As she relaxed, he leaned her back and washed her neck and down to her breasts. Very gently, he bathed them. He lifted her leg and washed her foot and up to her thigh. Then the other foot, the other thigh. Very carefully, he washed between her legs. She was crying but he didn't ask her why.

He helped her from the tub, dried her and wrapped the towel around her. He took her back to the bed and she lay down.

"Shall we get dressed and go have breakfast?"

She shook her head, "You go. I just need to rest."

"You can rest when we get home. This is our last day." He lay down beside her, wondering if they had gone too far. And he fell asleep.

When he woke, it was almost noon. Grace was up, getting dressed in a tee shirt and shorts. When she saw he was awake, she sat on the bed and kissed him. "I love you."

He thought about it, "I love Grace Sanders. I like Mrs. Jones, too, but not as much."

He got up, dressed and they went to lunch.

As they finished, Jane and John came in. Jane apologized for deserting them, but they had been invited to party. "Actually, it was an orgy and we didn't think you two were ready for that yet."

They made plans to meet for dinner.

At dinner, Grace had been quiet, letting the conversation flow around her. Eventually it came around to what they might do later. Tim decided, "This is our last night. We leave in the morning so Grace and I are going to our room and just enjoy each other."

Jane smiled, "Oh, that's sweet."

"Tomorrow we go back to being Mr. and Mrs. Sanders."

John shook his head, "I liked Mr. and Mrs. Jones."

Jane smiled, "Maybe Mr. and Mrs. Jones can come visit us. We're not too far away."

Grace lifted her head and looked at Tim. He smiled, "Perhaps we can. But there are some rules, now."

Jane frowned and John asked, "What rules?"

"Mrs. Jones can suck cock and she can be fucked, but no one fucks her ass but me."

John squinted as he stared at Tim, then nodded, "We can live with that, can't we Grace?"

Grace lifted her head and smiled. She nodded.

Jane sensed the master/sub relationship that had developed, but just shook her head.

They finished their dinner and walked back to their rooms. At Tim and Grace's door they all hugged and kissed goodbye. As Tim kissed Jane, she whispered, "Come to our room and watch us make love."

"No, I would want to screw you and John would want to screw Grace. Not tonight."

In the room, they kissed and Tim slowly undressed Grace. They lay down and made love tenderly. Tim realized that it was as if they were again Mr. and Mrs. Sanders. He wondered what life would be like when they returned home. Perhaps they would no longer be satisfied with making love as they always had. On the trip he had made love to other women, but none that he wanted as much as Grace. But now he wondered if Grace might have found someone, or something she wanted more.