Mrs. K. - A Wet Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen fidgeted but I couldn't tell if it was from the heat, the bed upon which she sat, or how to answer the question. After a pregnant pause, she took a sip of champagne before wistfully replying, "No, I am now a private executive assistant to foreign businessmen who are in Hawaii for business or just passing through on vacation."

I quipped that the job must pay well given her expensive tastes. After a thoughtful pause, Karen replied, "It can be - especially when I see to my clients' 'personal needs.'"

I was utterly speechless at her implication, and Karen laughed softly at my apparent conclusion. Sipping more her drink, she then shared, "John, soon after you had left the islands, I went through a nasty divorce during which I wished I had you by my side. However, you weren't and I was despondent and alone. I soon met another guy and remarried after a whirlwind romance only to suffer another messy divorce that left me not only doubting myself, thoroughly depressed, and nearly penniless. I was desperate for a drastic change in life.

"It was then that an acquaintance introduced me to a Japanese businessman who was in the islands for the summer to oversee several long-term initiatives. He was looking for an executive assistant with a head for figures, could speak his language, was attractive, and most of all would be willing to double as his social companion. Since I had minored in Japanese in college and didn't have much to look forward to in my career or personal lives, I accepted the businessman's job offer.

By her third glass of champagne, Karen had told me about her first client. "Nakasone-sama was mid-aged, married, mature and worldly, and above all used to getting his way. Yet, with me, he was always kind, very patient, and never mentioned the topic of sex as he took his time to get to know me. Nevertheless, I was aware of what was ultimately expected of me, and when finally submitted to his desires, Nakasone-sama made sure I never regretted my decision. By the end of the summer, I had a new condominium, a new car, and more importantly a new profession.

"From there, one client led to another until I had a Japanese clientele who were highly recommended, discrete, and wealthy foreign businessmen. Tonight's client is a rather senior executive who always seeks my services when in Hawaii. However, Ito-sama is quite elderly, quite generous, and requires a little of my undivided "special" attention to be content for the night; thus, explaining my early night off and why I'm able to be here."

My mind couldn't image this demure Asian woman who had been my high school teacher and first love as a high-priced call-girl. My body, however, could, judging from the swelling in my shorts that was difficult to hide. Karen discreetly inquired as to my obvious dilemma, and I joked that my tool was in painful trauma having been irreparably broken.

"Oh, no," she cried in feigned dismay and concern, "Is there anything I can do?"

I don't know why, but the next moment I was on my feet and dropping my shorts to free my raging hard-on.

Karen's eyes widen at the sight of my swaying cock. With a demure smile, she then dropped to her knees and, grasping me and cooing, "My, how you have grown since I last saw you." She teasingly licked my goose-egg knob repeatedly and then with a simple nod of her head she deep-throated my entire length. As her hot velvet mouth and throat worked in practiced harmony with her sliding hand, I knew her story was all true - Karen was a true professional.

I was just about to explode when Karen removed me from her talented mouth. Gripping my throbbing cock at its base, she held me until the urge passed. "Oh, your tool doesn't seem broken," she murmured in a little girl's voice, "In fact, it's as hard and as straight as my tire iron." As she gave my shaft several cranks to prove her point, I stammered that she would never know until it was properly tested.

Standing, Karen slipped the straps off her shoulders and let her dress lazily slip to the floor. I was stunned by her sophisticated nudity as she proudly stood before me clad only in her thigh-high nylons. Now it was my turn to drop to my knees as I couldn't stand it anymore. Burying my face into her now completely hairless pubic triangle, I greedily lapped her smooth pussy lips that were fully engorged with her heightened arousal. My tongue probed her honey box, then the length of her love trench before pulling back her fleshy hood to swirl around her bright red clit.

Karen's breathing became sporadic as she jerked with each flick of my tongue. She rose to and rocked on the balls of her feet as she rapidly humping my face as I stuck my wiggling tongue as far up her snatch as I could. Before I knew it, her body shuddered as she came repeatedly in a gut-wrenching orgasm, bucking uncontrollably, as her sexual excitement gushed out of her spasming twat.

I lunged upward towards her wildly jiggling tits. My lips eagerly engulfed a stiff meaty nipple while my hand palmed and tweaked her other jutting teat. Karen crushed my face to her quivering mounds and whined, "My breasts...oh...they're still so sensitive."

Grabbing her buns, I lifted her and sank my cock easily into her incredibly tight but wet cunt. While clinging to me, Karen propelled me deeper and deeper into her as she clung fiercely to me. Her love fluids sloshed as they were churned into a heady froth and gushing out, flow freely down her widespread thighs.

I was on the verge of coming when Karen somehow aborted my release. With a quick twist of her body, she managed to flip me on to the bed. Straddling my hips, she reached between her legs to grasp my rigid pole before lowering herself. However, instead of easily sliding into her, my cock met with resistance. Karen held me steady as she pushed downward. We struggled for a while until I finally entered her. It was only then that I realized she had taken me up her ass!

"Slowly...please..." she begged as I jerked upwards, forcing more and more of me into her. Before I knew it, my thighs were slapping lewdly against her butt, tossing her about like a limp rag doll. "Oh God," she chanted as my full length slid repeatedly into her, ".please...don't stop!"

With tears of ecstasy streamed down her cheeks, I felt us building towards a tremendous climax. No longer able to control myself, I banged her as if there was no tomorrow. With a shrill cry, Karen came over and over again as searing white come spewed into the depths of her bowels.

The next day I called my boss in the States to tell me that I was about to resign. hasty negotiation, he convinced me to do some long-distance consultation work and to keep my options open. I agreed and now reside in Hawaii so that I can continue to see Karen when she is between clients. This time she has no difficulties with our age difference and makes no effort whatsoever to deny my carnal desires. Who says wet dreams can't come true?

~ ~ ~ ~ `

"John, I want to thank you," Karen whispered softly as her cheek was pressed against my sweaty chest. We lay in each other's arms in the languid glow that follows vigorous lovemaking. Lightly touching and kissing each other, it was an intimacy that we had grown accustomed to in the year or so since our reunion.

"What for?" slipped from my lips as I lazily stroked the ebony locks of my Japanese-American lover. My dark tanned arm pulled her tender snow-white slender body to me, enjoying how easily she folded into my embrace. Karen was about to reply but a low moan escaped her delicate lips, her almond-shaped eyes fluttering, as I blazed a hot wet path of kisses up her exposed throat to her inviting mouth.

"Ooh, because you keep short-circuiting my brain with kisses like that," chided Karen as she pulled her head out of the range of my lips. "No really, I wanted to thank you for being here for me and not being judgmental of me. I know when we got back together aboard your sailboat that you were 'surprised'...to put it mildly...at what had happened to me since the ending of your high school year.

"I was prepared for you to call me a hooker...a whore...or a call-girl at best when I shared with you what I did for a living since you last saw me. You could have because I had sex in exchange for 'financial favors.' Huh, I guess no matter how I phrased it, my new career was one of prostitution. I was ashamed and afraid to let you see just how far me at your high school teacher - and first love - had fallen.

"And yet, you didn't accuse what I dreaded hearing. Instead, you loved me...not just to have sex with me, but you loved me for me then and through the wonderful year that followed. You never said a word when I had to perform my 'executive assistant' duties for my Japanese national businessmen or to entertain and satisfy their 'personal' requirements. And when they left, you were there for me, accepting and loving; taking nothing from me but giving me a whole lot in return."

"Oh, I'm no saint, Karen," I quietly interjected. "There were times when I said to myself, 'Why is a sweet and beautiful woman like Karen selling her body?" There were moments that I wanted to scream, 'Don't! Stop it! You don't need to!'"

"But - in the end, I realized that I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you as a kid to now. And that I am thoroughly in love with you no matter what."

At this Karen threw her arms around my neck to kiss me with all her soul. "I don't deserve you. I love you too, John, more than you'll ever know and in the worse way." With that she passionately kissed me deep and long, making my head spin and taking my breath away. Her petite delicate hand somehow found my semi-hard cock and wrapping her slender finger around my shaft, began to sensuously hand-jive me back into hardness.

"John, I have been thinking about what I'm about to say for a couple of months," Karen said thoughtfully with a change of mood that shifted to being reluctant, "and I want to share it with you."

"Ummm, well, if you are keeping doing what you doing to revive my peter-out peter, I'm all ears. Gone on, Karen. Tell me what's on your mind. I can tell that you have something to say...ooh, damn, that does feel good."

"Well, this might even feel better," my Asian lover purred as she dropped her head, her tongue flicking on then wrapping itself around my cockhead. When I cried out in sheer joy, Karen slowly and teasingly licked my dong from tip to base and then back.

"What I want to say," Karen continued once her mouth regrettably release my swelling cock, "is that I am considering leaving 'the profession.'"

"What! Why? I mean - nothing could make me happier, but what's behind it? Come on, Karen, tell me."

Absently stroking my dick, Karen murmured, "Well, there are actually several reasons that have suddenly come together - a perfect storm, if you will. When I started my new line of work, I was a lonely, nearly penniless, and extremely depressed woman who had suffered two disastrous marriages and abusive men. You were my only bright spot but after the special 'first time' but I couldn't accept that I might be taking advantage of you who had just turn eighteen. I couldn't get over my teacher-student mentality and then to top it off, you had left the islands with your parents.

"Nakasone-sama was my first client and he was a comforting and nurturing harbor who sheltered me from degrading men and more importantly, from myself. As I have mentioned before, Nakasone-sama never forced me to have sex with him. That I entered into willingly and in appreciation for the care and guidance he had given me. While I respected and cared for him greatly, I did not love Nakasone-sama. Still but let him have discrete sex with me whenever and wherever he wanted, doing whatever he wanted more out of a sense of gratitude for rescuing me from my downward spiraling life.

"I expected nothing from him and was shocked when Nakasone-sama offered me a long-term 'social and financial arrangement' by asking me to become his 'nigosan' or second wife in Hawaii. As he explained it to me, when a Japanese-national man had enough wealth and resources, it was not uncommon for him to arrange for an unofficial second wife, a nigosan which is something more than a mistress.

"In Japan, the man often worked long hours in the city. It is not uncommon for such a man not to see his official and first wife and their family in the country for weeks on end. To take care of his comforts and needs while away from home, a wealthy man arranged for a second household and wife/mistress in the city. While the woman would never enjoy the official marital status of a wife and was technically a mistress, the man is obligated to ensure that his nigosan benefits in all other ways.

"Because Nakasone-sama had so many businesses dealing in Hawaii and needed an executive assistant to help him manage the details while he dealt with the broader picture. I initially performed that function to his liking and he wanted to retain me in such a regard. However, he was also attracted to me, and when I succumbed to his desires and asked nothing in return, Nakasone-sama offered me the opportunity to be his nigosan when he was in Hawaii. In return, he provided to me outright my condominium, a new car, and a monthly expense account. While it was an offer too good to forego, Nakasone-sama who was always forethinking, sweetened the offer by allowed me to 'entertain' other clients provided that they were discrete and that he was always the first among my clientele.

"Over the years, I had managed to build an extremely wealthy, discrete, and generous clientele. While I provide them executive assistance in their business ventures and interests, I offered a unique service not normally found on an executive assistant's position description. While none offered me a nigosan arrangement, many were generous beyond belief and a few went so far offer an annual retainer my services while in the islands."

"Hmmm, that explains why you didn't have to 'hustle' like others in your profession. I always wondered. Hmmm, so why that decision to leave your line of work?"

"Well, for one, I have you in my life. In the one year that we've been together, I have been happy and," as she stroked my raging hard-on with practiced ease, "would never deliberately hurt you."

Then after a pause, Karen continued her reasoning. "Also, my clientele is changing. Many of my initial customers were of the elderly generation who upheld the traditional ways of men and their mistresses. Several like Nakasone-same have passed away and the couple who remain are on the verge of retirement in Japan. Those who died or retired were generous in their expression of appreciation, and I was astonished at their parting gifts. Last month, I received word from Nakasone-sama's attorney in Japan that he had died due to a sudden illness. As thoughtful as always, he fulfilled his obligation to me as his nigosan by leaving me a sizeable sum money and title to several holdings in Hawaii in his passing."

"You're kidding me!" I exclaimed at Nakasone-sama's death and especially his willed gifts to Karen, his second wife/mistress. But before I could say anything more, Karen continued, "But, what may be really driving me to this decision is that my clientele is changing and not what it used to be. With the older generation, they enjoyed the subtle social interaction between a man and his mistress. It was all about the chase...the hunt...and seduction.

"However, my younger clients are different. Having been educated in the States, they are more Westernize and because they are fluent in English, they do not need an interpreter. These clients are confident to the point of being cocky and do not see the no need for an executive assistant to help them conduct their business. Since most are single, sowing their wild oat and good time which precede a wife, marriage, or a family. Unlike their fathers, these younger clients do not understand the time-honored custom of having a mistress and as such, see me as unnecessary."

When I urge Karen to explain further, she reluctantly continued, "Nakasone-sama's generous parting gifts to me upon his passing made his eldest son, Ichiro, aware that I existed. After several inquiries, he became aware that I was his deceased father's nigosan and that I was retained by the corporation as an executive assistant to its chairman. He discovered that I also managed his father's affairs in Hawaii and that some of those assets were now mine.

"Ichiro is Nakasone-sama's heir-apparent to his family corporation. As the first son in a traditional Japanese family, he has a sense of entitlement and is accustomed to people deferring and catering to him. Educated in the States, he is bold and brash with a more Westernized approach to business. In his personal affairs, Ichiro adheres to none of the social etiquette and restraints of subtly or discretion emphasized by his culture and father. Ichiro comes with a chip on his shoulder and treats everyone especially me with disdain.

"Two weeks ago, Ichiro flew into Honolulu unexpectedly to assess the corporation's Hawaii's operations and assets. Meeting in his penthouse suite, Ichiro made it quite clear that he chose to not to observe my status as his father's former nigosan. He bluntly informed me that to him I was a high-priced employee whose services to the corporation and especially its chairman was highly questionable.

"With this sickening smirk on his lips, Ichiro informed me that what I did in the next moments would determine my value to him as the new chairman. 'Although you are somewhat attractive,' Ichiro said, 'you're older than I normally like my women. But my deceased father saw something in you which currently eludes me. Why don't you stand and take off your clothes?"

"I was shocked at such a blatant request and struggled not to show the shivers that coursed through my body. I wanted to slap his face and flee, but to my shame, I began to disrobe under Ichiro's predatory gaze. I shivered when he walked around me, assessing me as his hand lightly touched behind my neck and then slowly drift down my back, across my behind, and to the backs of my thighs before traveling back up."

'After squeezing my buttocks, Ichiro whispered into my ear, 'Grasp your knees and don't you dare move.' His hand pressed between my shoulder blades until I was bent over from the waist. My face burned with humiliation when he played with my dangling breasts, milking them from base to tip. 'Hmmm,' he offhandedly said as if he was judging livestock for auction, 'Small in the breast-department but nice stiff nipples.' When I cried out aloud when he pinched and then tugged on my hardening nipples, he chuckled, 'Oh, and such sensitive ones at that.'

"I gasped when I felt him spread my buttocks apart to fully expose me to his viewing pleasure. An unwanted fingertip stroked and then dipped into and then traveled up and down my slit. As revolting as Ichiro was, I blushed in utter embarrassment I felt my body involuntarily responding to his unwanted stimulation even though I struggled desperately not to react or give him any satisfaction. Yet, when first one and then two of his fingers invaded my sex, I cried out in surprise, whining like a little girl as he digitally penetrated me."

"Karen - you don't have to continue," I interjected seeing how emotionally upset Karen was in recounting her traumatic experience with Ichiro.

"I have to, John. I need to tell you for it's being festering in me since it happened. I vividly remembered Ichiro demanding, 'How old are you?' When I told him that was thirty-six, he exclaimed, 'What! You're just a few years younger than my mother. No wonder my father treated you like his nigosan. Hmmph, well, let's see if you're as good as my mother." With that said, Ichiro began to rapidly finger me until I was shaking uncontrollably. Suddenly to my absolute disbelief and disgrace, I exploded in a shocking climax that had me gushing my sexual juices as my knees buckled as I collapsed on the floor.