Mrs. K. - A Wet Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delirious in my orgasmic aftermath, I was vaguely aware Ichiro tightly gripping and yanking my hips up as he spread apart my knees. I knew what was about to happen but was helpless as Ichiro mounted me from behind and cruelly raped. It was horrible, John. His hard thrusts into me tossed me like a limp rag doll. I begged in English and then in Japanese for Ichiro to stop, but my feeble pleas only fueled his viciousness."

A sobbing Karen turned into my shoulder as she pitifully whimpered, "I could do nothing but submit and hope that it would quickly be over. But I was greatly mistaken. Ichiro suddenly released his grip on my hips that sent me sprawling on the room's carpet. With his body pinned me down, his cock slipped between my buttocks and I immediately knew what was about to happen. I struggled with all of my might to stop him, but I was no match for Ichiro as he cruelly sodomized me.

"Oh John, what Ichiro did to me that long night had nothing to do with sexual gratification or lust satisfaction. Ichiro wanted to hurt me, to humiliated me by showing me that I was helpless and to prove that he could do anything that he wanted to me. But the worse part of it was that after thoroughly abused and degraded me, Ichiro's parting words to me were, 'Unlike my deceased father, I see no need to keep a whore on the payroll. If I am in need of a cum-dump in Hawaii, I will call you. Considered yourself terminated.'"

I held Karen to me and let herself cry out. "While Ichiro is the worse of my new clients, John, the others are not much better. Since I am older, many openly question why for an 'old broad' as one of them so crudely put it when they can have young hot chicks who put out for free. I'm don't get the respect or discretion that I was given by their seniors. These new clients are not above disgustingly grope me while in public as if I were some common hooker."

"Karen, from what you tell me things will only to get worse. Your old clients are either dying or retiring. They are being replaced by these young bastards like Ichiro. I can't see you continuing living this nightmare. Don't you think it is time for a change in your life?"

"Yes, John. I've been thinking likewise. I am well-off due to my elderly clients and the unexpected generosity of Nakasone-sama so I do not have to put up with this new class of clientele. Plus, I have you who somehow seems to be there when I am making a life transition. Am I glad I have you, John. Now please hold me and make love to me so that I forget the past decade of my life. Hmmm, yes, John, just like that..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I would like to say that Karen and I live happily ever after. Unfortunately, things didn't work out that way. After three months or so of "retirement", Karen was climbing the walls. She eventually found a part-time job at a Japanese travel agency and was thrilled with the prospects of her new career. She went from office work to escorted tours around Hawaii and then to escorted tours in Japan. All of this was done with the encouragement of Kenji, her boss and owner of the agency.

While we continued to see each other, I began to notice that Karen began to speak glowingly of her boss. I knew that he was in his late mid-forties, a widower without any children, and his little travel agency was his passion. Although Karen never said so, I knew that Kenji was quick to pick up on Karen's potential - she thought it was only a professional interest but I suspected that it might be more. I could tell that the more time Karen spent with Kenji, the great the attraction between the two of them became especially when they took excursions to Japan to plan new tours to be offered.

As it did in high school, Fate intervened in my relationship with Karen when after more than a year of long-distance consultation from Hawaii, my company higher-ups decided to recall me and sweetened the deal by giving me a promotion that was too good to pass up.

"Karen, I've got to take this job opportunity and relocate. But I want you to come with me," I said after my conference call with my boss. "Will marry me and be my wife?" However, I knew the moment that she hesitated what the answer to my question was.

With downcast eyes, Karen softly murmured, "John, we need to talk, and I guess this is as good a time as any. I don't know how to say this, but I can't marry you..."

"You can't...or you won't? It's Kenji, isn't it? He's the reason..."

"it's not what you may be thinking, John. I haven't been fooling around on you. You have to believe me. Kenji hasn't even hugged me much less kissed me. He knows that I am involved with another man and respects me by not making a play for me. It's just that we the more we work together, the more we know each other... and the more we are drawn together. Not sexually but in a kind of friendship that has...blossomed.

"When we went on our last trip to Japan, we were having dinner in this quaint little inn. In a very innocent and unassuming way, Kenji confessed to his growing affection for me and wished that I wasn't committed so that he could court me. It was extremely sweet and for some strange reason, really touched me. Perhaps it was because I was feeling the same way even though I wouldn't admit it even to myself. John, I can't really explain it, but there is a part of me that Kenji touches that you can't.

"I know that this may sound silly, but I am...torn...between two guys for whom I respect and love. I know that this isn't supposed to be this way, and please believe me when I say that I never intended for it to happen. But, it did.

"John, I may regret this later, but right now I can't leave Hawaii or become your wife. Please forgive me. I don't want to hurt you since you have always been there for me during some of the worse times of my life. However, I don't know how else to say it without lying to you and hurting you more."

What is a guy to say when told this? Not much. We made love that night and it was tender, loving, and passionate. Both of us, however, knew that it was a parting gesture as we ended one phase of our lives and began another.

Since then I took that promotion, relocated to the States, and moved on with my life. One day I looked at my mobile phone and saw that I had a missed call. Listening to the voice message, it was Karen calling from the Honolulu International Airport.

"Hi, John. It's me. I'm sorry that I missed you but I had to let you know that I'm fine...really fine. I wanted to let you know that Kenji and I got married, and I hope that you're happy for me. I really hope that the third is the charm because I'm extremely happy. Anyway, we're moving to Japan and hoping to expand 'our' travel agency - yes, Kenji made me an equal partner. Sweet, huh?"

I heard the boarding announcement for her flight heard in the background, and Karen hastily said, "John, I had to call you to thank you for being such a significant part of my life. I honestly don't know what I would have done if you hadn't been there for me. I know that this may sound strange, but I still love you and perhaps always will. Well, we're boarding and I have to go. Take care, John, love you."

As I gaze upon Karen's pictures, I cherish the fond memories of our time together and really hope that she has found the happiness that she dreamed of. Karen was a unique and unforgettable part of my life as my first lover and love. She was a wet dream come true.