Mrs. Kelly the Cleaning Lady Pt. 02

Story Info
Panties, Panties. Panty Business.
6.8k words
4.67
25.1k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is a complete fantasy with no under age or cruelty whatsoever. I hope you will enjoy it.

*****

The following morning, as Mary had a shower, Peter was busy in the kitchen cooking her breakfast. He always made things as easy as possible for her before she left.

Her first port of call was old Mrs Thomas. She shot around the house with a cleaner and mop and had everything bright shining in a flash. The old lady wasn't very well and told her, "I don't think I'll be able to help you this morning with the church, Mary as I am not feeling too good."

Mary smiled sympathetically. "Don't worry Mrs Thomas, I won't be there long, and Mrs Shaw is usually in church. She will help me. Do you want me to do any shopping for you?"

"No, thank you, Mary. Father Francis is coming this afternoon to give me Communion. He said that he would pick up a few things for me. He is a good man."

Mary agreed with her, and then took her leave, to make her way to church.

When she arrived, the only person there was Mrs Shaw, the church housekeeper who had already started some of the cleaning and had brought a few flowers for the altar. Mary felt grateful. It really was helpful to have people who were prepared to assist wherever possible without any monetary reward.

Mrs Shaw was paid to be Father Francis' housekeeper, which didn't involve cleaning the church, yet every week she joined Mary at least once to give whatever assistance she could. When Mary had thanked her, Mrs Shaw had simply said, "It is our duty, Mary, to do whatever possible to lighten the load for Father Frances. You know how short of money the Parish is and it's a terrible worry for the poor man."

Mary knew that well enough. There was no point in just talking about it, so the two women knuckled down to clean the church, after which, Mary started to apply her considerable skills in beautifying the altar ready for Sunday. When she had finished, she stepped back to admire her handiwork. She felt so satisfied, as with the additional flowers that Mrs Shaw had brought the overall effect was fabulous.

As Mary looked at the altar, Mrs Shaw came up behind her saying, "That is stunning, Mary. You really have a gift. There is a special Mass on Sunday, and everyone will be so pleased. Can I make you a cup of tea?"

Mary shook her head, "No thanks Mrs Shaw. I am meeting Peter in about an hour, and we are going to spend a day at the seaside."

Mrs Shaw smiled happily, "That's lovely, Mary. Enjoy yourself. You deserve it."

The rest of the day was most enjoyable. She and Peter had a nice cup of coffee at the sea front before casually strolling along the promenade, watching the waves roll by. It was so relaxing.

At 2 pm they went into a posh restaurant and had lunch. They didn't spare the expense and had a glass of wine. They talked through little snippets of conversation and happily sorted out the problems of the world.

She and Peter had a wonderful knack of being able to talk to each other about just about anything, and enjoying each other's conversation and opinions. They were both feeling very happy. During the afternoon, Mary had three messages from Mrs Kent asking her to confirm that she would be able to come for her cleaning duties the following morning. Each time Mary confirmed she would arrive at 10 am sharp.

Peter smiled understandingly. "She seems very keen, Love."

They both knew what it was all about. Mary just nodded, "Not only her, Love. Mr Kent has left two text messages. They get so needful."

When they arrived home in the evening, they were both pleasantly tired, so went to bed early and enjoyed a nice peaceful sleep.

Mary could hear Peter in the kitchen when she woke the following morning. She knew he was preparing breakfast for her. She didn't have to do anything except have a relaxing shower, eat breakfast and catch the bus to Mr and Mrs Kent's house.

She arrived at the beautiful detached villa where the Headmaster and his wife lived. She simply went up the steps, knocked politely and walked in. Mr and Mrs Kent were sitting there, just waiting for her. They were in their middle forties but looked like children nervously awaiting teacher.

THE VISIT

Mr William Kent was the Headmaster of a large comprehensive mixed school, but at the present moment, he looked like a cheeky little kid in his short trousers and grey pullover. Mrs Margaret Kent was Deputy Headmistress at the same school. She looked even more bizarre in her tight white blouse, striped school tie, and short white ankle socks. Her very short black pleated skirt was quite trim on her, although her big thighs tended to be rather erotic.

Mary thought that she looked quite attractive. This had happened a few times before. Mary knew what they needed. They were becoming more needful. There was no question of her carrying out any cleaning work whatsoever.

She addressed Mr Kent first, "Billy?"

Mr Kent immediately sat up straight, "Yes, Miss?"

"You had better go and lock the door."

"Yes, Miss."

Mary turned to Mrs Kent. "Maisy?"

Mrs Kent showed the same deference as her husband, "Yes, Miss?"

"Go and make me a cup of tea."

She murmured "Yes, Miss" and scooted off to the kitchen to return a few minutes later with a nice china cup of hot tea and some cream biscuits."

Mary smiled at her "That's nice, Maisy. Sit down for a minute until I decide what to do with you. And for goodness sake, girl, smile. You look frightened to death."

As Mrs Kent sat on the easy armchair, she smiled nervously and crossed her legs.

Mary looked at her and said, "You will have to be careful with that skirt, Maisy or the naughty boys will see your knickers."

Mrs Kent blushed but didn't risk saying anything. Mary teased her, "That's assuming you are wearing panties, Maisy?"

Margaret Kent felt so silly as she defended herself, "Yes, Miss, I am wearing panties."

Mary looked straight at her without smiling and queried "School Issue?"

Mrs Kent gave a weak smile and nodded. Mary didn't let go and repeated her question. "School Issue?"

Mrs Kent looked nervously at her husband before murmuring "Yes, Miss. I'm wearing my school knickers."

Mr Kent was clearly very nervous in front of them and was pretending not to be involved.

As the weeks had unfolded, Mary Kelly had discovered the more she pushed them or embarrassed them, the more needful they became. She had come to the conclusion that they wanted to be embarrassed.

She spoke to Mrs Kent quietly but loud enough for her husband to hear. "Has Dirty Billy been trying to look up your skirt, Maisy?"

As it seemed a way to deflect Mrs Kelly's attention from herself, Mrs Kent gratefully, nodded saying, "He was trying to see my knickers, Miss." She sounded like a silly young girl telling tales.

Mary wanted to laugh, but she controlled it. She turned to Mr Kent and asked, "Did you see her panties, Billy?"

The Kent's were almost into a sort of blame game now and he defended himself, "She deliberately showed me, Miss. She opened her legs for me."

Mary could see the couple were moving into the exciting fantasy situation. She was feeling quite juicy herself, and she spoke in a gentle coaxing voice which they could both hear, "What were her panties like Billy?"

The Kents were both wriggling quite a lot now as he answered, "They are white cotton ones, Miss, and they were so tight between her legs." He sighed.

Mrs Kelly could see the Head Master had partly closed his eyes in a dreamy sensation. His voice was husky. She whispered softly, "When you say between her legs, Billy, do you mean tight into her crotch?"

He was getting more excited now as he panted, "Her panties were right up her crotch Miss, and they were pulling right into her."

His voice rose excitedly "They were all the way up her crotch, Miss."

Mary egged him on "She is a naughty girl Billy. We may have to punish her."

Mrs Kent was wriggling more now, and her husband was pressing on the bulge in his trousers as he muttered his agreement to the punishing of the naughty little girl. It was going further than the previous cleaning visits by Mrs Kelly.

Mary was enjoying herself, as she murmured, "She is not really a little girl, Billy. Maisy is a nice big girl for us with a big crotch. We will have to decide what we are going to do with the big girl. Shall we play with her?"

He was gasping now as he repeated, "Play with her?"

Mr Kent was more obvious with his hand movements now as Mary egged him on "What do you think of her blouse Billy?"

"It is very tight Miss. I expect it is because she is a big girl."

Mary decided to bring his wife more into the conversation. "Maisy, he is saying you are a nice big juicy girl, and your blouse is very tight. Are your titties very big?"

Mrs Kent was well aware of her senior teaching role at the local high school, but her feelings were taking over control. "Yes, Miss, I have big titties."

Mary turned to Mr Kent. "Did you hear that Billy. She has big titties. I expect she has a big brassiere on."

"Oh Miss, I want to see it."

"See what Billy?"

"I want to see the big girl's brassiere."

Even Mary was breathing a little heavily now. She spoke more directly to Mrs Kent.

"Take your blouse off, Maisy. The little boy wants to see your brassiere."

Mrs Kent blushed but didn't hesitate as she undid the front buttons of her white cotton blouse and exposed her white silk brassiere which looked very full.

Mr Kent groaned and murmured, "I want to see her tits."

Mary passed on the request, "He wants to see your tits, Maisy."

Mrs Kent hesitated. It was getting very tense now, and she was unsure of herself.

Mary snapped at her. "Did you hear what I said, Mrs Kent. Unfasten your brassiere and show him your tits."

Mrs Kent just crumbled and murmured, "Of course Mrs Kelly." as she slipped her bra off and exposed her breasts.

Mary smiled at her "There's a good girl, Maisy. Now take a deep breath and push your breasts out so that your nipples get even bigger."

Mrs Kent was back on track now as she breathed in and pushed her top out. She seemed pleased with herself. William Kent had gripped his penis in his fist through his trousers as he was watching his wife behave as instructed by their Cleaning Lady. Mary knew they were ready to be moved on.

She asked him, "What do you think of her breasts, Billy? Do you like them?"

He had to slow his hand movements as he knew he could have an accident as he muttered, "I like her big tits, Miss."

Mary was now going through the process of putting other ideas into his head.

"She is a big girl, Billy; big legs and big thighs."

He panted and agreed, "She is a big girl, Miss."

Mary nodded. "I wonder if she has big panties on Billy."

He struggled with his words, "Bbbig pppanties?"

"We can play with her if you like Billy?"

He panted, "I'd like to play with her, Miss. What can we do?" He was asking for help.

"We can make her show us her knickers if we want to."

"I'd like that, Miss. I'd like to see her knickers."

Mary Kelly had also kept an eye on how Mrs Kent was reacting. There was no problem there. The Deputy Head Mistress was in a dreamy world of her own with her thighs clamped together with some wriggling movements.

She turned towards her saying, "Stand up, Maisy and pull your skirt right up."

Mary was surprised how eager Mrs Kent was to perform. She practically shot out of her chair and hiked her little skirt up to her waist.

Mary was even more surprised. Mrs Kent's panties were quite small and although the gusset was reinforced cotton, the rest was almost transparent and pulling into her body, very obviously showing the line of her vagina.

Mr Kent groaned, "Oh Miss. I can see her cunt."

He couldn't, but even Mary had to look twice before she realised what had happened. She smiled; it was so delicious.

She corrected him. "It's not her cunt, Billy. Her panties are so tight they have pulled into her crotch to make a camel toe."

She could see Mrs Kent was looking very pleased with herself.

Mary smiled "He likes it Maisy. He wants to see it."

Mrs Kent was becoming more independent. She knew what her husband wanted

"Shall I pull my knickers down and show him my cunt Miss? Will you tell him to pull his cock out?"

Mary knew that Mrs Kent was ready. She nodded and turned to the Head Master. "Mr Kent, your wife is going to pull her panties down, so you had better pull your cock out."

He panted, "Yes Miss."

He undid his trousers obediently and eased his penis out. Even Mary was surprised and whispered in his wife's ear, "He's got a big prick for you, Maisy."

Mrs Kent giggled and whispered back, "Shall I pull them down, now Miss?"

They were all fully aware that the events had moved on much further than previous visits. Both Mr and Mrs Kent were experiencing more excitement than they had ever known.

Mary Kelly was also enjoying things, but knew she should record things to show Peter.

She told Mrs Kent "Yes, of course Maisy, but let me get my phone camera out first and then you can turn your back to us, pull your skirt right up over your waist and bend over the chair as you lower your knickers."

Although Mrs Kent was positively bubbling with excitement, she was still very conscious of the thought of a camera and her own physical attributes.

She panted nervously, "But Miss, I have a big bum."

Mary laughed, "Maisy, you must know that naughty boys love a big girl with a big bum. Now be a good girl and pull your knickers down and show him your big arse."

That was all the encouragement that Mrs Kent needed. She giggled, hoisted her skirt right up, bent over, gripped the elastic of her panties, and dragged them down. Even Mary gasped at the wonderful sight. It really was gorgeous.

She then heard Mr Kent gasp, "God, she is magnificent."

As Mary took her pictures for Peter, Mr Kent didn't need any more instructions. He just pointed his penis at his wife's buttocks and moved in muttering, "I'm going to fuck her."

Mary wanted to make sure it was OK and asked, "Did you hear him, Maisy?"

Mrs Kent just turned her head and said, "I want to be fucked, Miss."

He was really big. Mary worried for a moment in case he was too big, but he seemed to slide it between Mrs Kent's buttocks with the greatest of ease. He had about 5 inches up her.

Mary asked the Head Mistress, "Are you OK with that, Mrs Kent?"

Mrs Kent sighed with satisfaction, "Its lovely Mrs Kelly. Tell him he can go up further if he likes."

Mary felt pleased that it had gone so well. She let him enjoy himself for the next 5 minutes and then watch him collapse in an exhausted, satisfied heap. Mrs Kent was in much the same state. They were well pleased, although very messy.

Mary sent them to the two bathrooms to tidy themselves up before they returned to the lounge where Mary had made three cups of tea. She had gathered her bits and pieces and the camera and was ready to depart.

Mr Kent paid her £100 and thanked her very much for her services. Mrs Kent asked if it would be possible for her to come three times a week as she thought the house needed cleaning more often.

Mary hid a smile as she knew she wouldn't be doing any cleaning during these visits. She explained it wouldn't be possible to do it three times a week because of her other commitments.

Mrs Kent immediately said, "We were thinking of giving you more money, Mrs Kelly, as we really depend on you."

Mary nodded. "I will try and organize my diary as best I can, Mrs Kent and let you know."

Mrs Kent looked disappointed, "Would you like William to run you home in his car, Mrs Kelly."

Mary smiled at the thoughtful couple but declined, saying, "No, it's alright Mrs Kent. I feel like some fresh air, and I also want to call into the church to check that the flowers still look fresh for Sunday although Mrs Shaw has probably checked for me. She tries to help me as much as she can."

Mr Kent nodded, "She is a good woman and does a lot of work for the Parish and for Father Francis. She also plays the church organ if the regular organist isn't available."

Mary set off with a smile and a wave.

AT THE CHURCH

When she arrived at the church door, she could hear some noises within. The church was empty except for one lady doing a little sweeping up in the main aisle. She thought that Mrs Shaw was truly amazing.

When the two women met halfway down the church, Mary admonished Mrs Shaw saying, "There's no need for you to do that Mrs Shaw. You have enough work to do in the main house."

Mrs Shaw laughed, "No bother at all Mary. I had an hour to spare, so I thought I might as well stay busy. I've checked the altar. Your flowers are looking perfect, so you don't have to worry about them."

Mary felt grateful as she said, "Thank you so much, Monica. That means I only have to make sure that the Confessional Box is clean for Mass on Sunday."

Mrs Shaw nodded, "That's right, Mary. I will help you. We can do it in about 30 minutes with both of us helping.

The two women weren't afraid of work, and in less than half an hour, everything was perfect for Sunday.

Mary had been thinking about the arrangements that Father Francis had made with her regarding her personal confession for the Sunday after Mass.

She spoke casually, "What time are you going out on Sunday, Monica?"

Mrs Shaw looked puzzled. "But, I am not going out this Sunday, Mrs Kelly. Father Francis told me you were coming over for a special Confession."

Mary was astonished. "I thought you always went out on Sunday nights. My confession could be very personal."

Mrs Shaw didn't want to embarrass her and said, "If you mean the parts about Mrs Grenville and Mr and Mrs Kent, Mary, there is nothing to worry about with that. They are minor issues. A lot of people do really bad things."

Mary was still worried. "But confessions are only supposed to be between God and my Parish Priest."

Mrs Shaw was very calming and explained, "That is quite right, Mary, but you know that Father Francis has been unwell and sometimes needs help. He has had special dispensation from the Bishop for me to assist in Confessions. We don't want him to have a heart attack."

She added, "But if you are unhappy, Mary, I can still make arrangements to go out on Sunday to leave you with him."

Mary Kelly didn't want to cause any upset and quickly said, "No, No, Monica. You are quite right about him needing help and I really don't mind you sitting in, although I have quite a lot to say about Mr and Mrs Kent."

Mrs Shaw laughed. That's lovely Mary. I know Father Francis is looking forward to it and that's why he wants it to be more comfortable and personal for you in the Church House. Mr and Mrs Kent will confess their side tomorrow night. It all brings great physical relief to Father, and he needs me to help him."

Mary nodded. She was still unsure of what exactly went on. She would have to explain it all to Peter when she got home.

On arriving home, she didn't waste any time before explaining everything to her husband. Peter listened in silence until she had finished. She knew how sensible Peter was. He never rushed into anything. He always thought things through. She let him digest her story and then quietly asked, "So, what do you think, Peter?"

Peter nodded his head slowly. "Let's split the problem up into easy parts, Mary. First of all the Kents. Here nothing has changed. They are really desperate for your help and want you to treat them as you wish. You can dress them up as you want and get them to pose in any manner and undress them both and make them perform for you."

Mary nodded, "Yes, that's right, Peter."

Peter went on. "They really need it, you enjoy it, and I enjoy you telling me everything and showing me pictures and videos of the evenings, so there are no problems for anyone there."

12