All Comments on 'Mrs. Kelly the Cleaning Lady Pt. 02'

by EmilyJames51

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely!

A wonderful continuation of this story. Naughty, fun, and quite juicy. Well done!

M

congenialokicongenialokialmost 5 years ago
Gentle erotica

Absolutely love this storyline, all the people involved love erotic sex, I sincerely hope you can add further chapters, or if you feel you have finished it would a story about the early days of Mrs Kelly entering into her cleaning be possible?

congenialokicongenialokialmost 5 years ago
Gentle erotica

Absolutely love this writer, her stories keep me engrossed and hoping for more. It’s always a bit of a downer to finish one, I keep re-reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Erotica at its finest

Walks the line between erotica and porn and I love it. I enjoy the somewhat "Victorian" theme and the way they treat the Parish priest with respect. Well done!

amoroneamoronealmost 5 years ago
Quality writing and erotica

I love the tone of this very written erotica.

Splendid light hearted erotic fiction. If you can imagine this, its possible to come to fruition.

Thank you for an arousing interlude.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindalmost 5 years ago
Another gem

Another gem by one of the most distinctive writers here. Both charming and a tad kinky, Emily never fails to please and make me smile and this story is another winner.

wweary101wweary101almost 5 years ago
Salvation for soul and libido

Emily certainly knows the ways and wiles of the human condition, both spiritual and physical. What a wonderful ministry she has created in these confessions. What a passionate and devoted congregation she inspires. Very nicely done!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to part 3

joefeltonjoefeltonalmost 5 years ago
A fun story

I enjoyed this story very much. I like that the characters are so nice to each other, and respected members in their community, but still have these secret thoughts. Panty sniffing is such a fun topic!

PaBobPaBobalmost 5 years ago
Well done addition to the storyline

Great continuation to the story. What a randy church crew!

Awesome story Emily

Jack1107Jack1107almost 5 years ago
Chapter 3 Must come

Wonderful story, very well written, look forward to Chapter 3 and the Pantie business

MarkCaneMarkCanealmost 5 years ago

Very nice story and deliciously rude. We could do with an efficient cleaning lady. Any chance of getting Mrs K’s phone number?

The Panty business sounds interesting.

CiaoSteveCiaoSteveover 4 years ago

Very well written. You have a real talent to lead the mind on its sexual path without needing to be overly explicit. Can't wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

A beautiful sexy story. Your writing is very erotic. I hope you will write more of this story xx

swriterxxswriterxxover 4 years ago
Love this

Perhaps in the next chapter for the women she could take some pictures of the ptiest and her husband from whe waist down wearing panties pulled up into their crotch so tightly that shape of their cocks showed through them when they became erect.out when they became erect. Maybe one with them standing side by side and letting the ladies guess whose cocks they were would fetch a greater sum of money. Maybe ones with their cocks sticking out of the leg holes when hardened with a womans hand stroking it would bring in even more if you don't mind taking suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very erotic..

I have thoroughly enjoyed these 2 stories...and I’m gasping for more please!!!

They certainly helped me....lovely.

John

thorbetthorbetabout 4 years ago
So erotic

Thank you for such a wonderful pair of stories, so imaginative and well written. Is there any more of this series? I have often wondered about priest and how they manage their sexual needs.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
So British

I found the story very charming and somewhat erotic, and not just because I have a love for panties. The things going on were all very well justified in their minds and after all it was just people being people. How bad could it be if things could be put right with a cup of tea. Once they get their enterprise up and going, I may even purchase some panties from them :)

Paul4playPaul4playover 3 years ago
Very Erotic!

My first orgasm was when Maisy showed Billy her camel toe.

And then there were more.....

CuddlyAlCuddlyAlabout 3 years ago

Excellent. I must confess - reading the story led to my pulling my cock out.

davethepainterdavethepainterabout 3 years ago
Wonderful imagination.

Emily - you have a wonderful imagination and express it so well.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

Excellent, love the ladies openly displaying their hairy cunts. Mary has a lot of cleaning to do ;) Need a cup of tea now to calm myself down :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyJames51@EmilyJames51
I am a widow in my early fifties following a very happy marriage. I have always enjoyed erotic stories just like by late husband and some close friends. I like fetishes in general but not any under age sex or things involving pain. I also like reading and writing and historic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES