Mrs. Kent Pt. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Kent's son and daughter discover each other.
4.3k words
4.72
18.6k
30
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are at least 18 years old.

Evie Kent lay back on her bed, daydreaming about her boyfriend, Ted. She had recently lost her virginity to Ted. The first time, about a month previously, had been relatively painless. Ted, who was apparently a very accomplished lover, had been careful not to hurt her. Once he had broken her hymen, just the realization that she was having sex for the first time had helped her almost completely ignore the minimal amount of discomfort that she had experienced. She had been surprised and excited when she saw his penis for the first time.

Because she shared a bathroom with her older brother, Eric, she had caught a glimpse of his flaccid cock a few times. It looked huge to her, both thick and long, but it wasn't erect. Other than that, she had nothing with which to compare Ted's rock-hard cock. It was simply thrilling just to see it and to know that she had caused that erection. She had, of course, imagined that she might excite a boy and cause him to become that excited. Evie was 5-9, 125 pounds, blonde, blue-eyed, with 32B breasts and slender, shapely legs. She knew that she was attractive, based on what other people said. Lots of people told her she looked exactly like her mother, Cindy. That, in itself, was a high compliment. Even guys her age ogled Cindy. Many had made comments to Evie about her mom being a "MILF". Evie was naïve and hadn't even known what it meant until she asked a friend one day.

Even Ted had made comments about how pretty Cindy was. Evie had teasingly asked him if he wanted to go out with her as an excuse to see her mother. Ted had blushed and stuttered, "of, of, of course not!" Ted sometimes stuttered if he were a little nervous. Evie thought it was cute.

Evie, thinking that she was alone upstairs, didn't realize that her brother, Eric, had very quietly climbed the stairs, walked silently through his room, had gone through the "Jack and Jill" bathroom, and was peeking around the doorframe into her room. Eric had quite accidentally seen his sister wearing a bra and panties one day shortly after her 18th birthday. He had very little sexual experience; he had had sex with one girl, but she was not nearly as attractive or as shapely as his lovely sister.

He had always thought that Evie was the prettiest girl he knew, even though she was his sister, but until that day he had thought little about how very sexy that she was. Since that time, he had found several occasions to clandestinely spy on his sister. He had never been lucky enough to see her naked, yet, but she was so adorable and sexy that he sometimes stood in the bathroom and stroked himself off, just watching her laying on her bed reading or taking a nap.

Evie lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling, reliving the last time she and Ted had had sex. He had taken her to his house, where they had gone to his bedroom, laid on his bed kissing, then slowly undressed each other. She closed her eyes as she remembered how very sexy she had felt when he had unbuttoned her blouse, then managed, with her help, to remove her bra. He had expertly caressed her breasts, kissed them, licked them, and sucked them so deliciously. He knew just what to do! It felt so good!

Evie sat up long enough to peel her tee shirt off, then lay back, closed her eyes, and began to touch her breasts through her tiny bra. She thought about how very handsome Ted was and how much she loved to kiss him. She grasped both her breasts and began to knead them as she thought about how Ted had kissed her tummy and legs as he slowly pulled her panties down her long legs, then had kissed and suckled her clit! Oh, it was Heaven!

Evie managed to wriggle her shorts down and off. She touched herself between her legs, noticing that her panties were already damp. She wished that Ted was with her right now. She needed him. She loved fucking him! Even though they had only done it 3 times, she felt that she was already addicted to it. She thought about it all the time. She had begun to notice other boys and men in an entirely different way. She had always been a good girl, and most of her thoughts were pure. Now she couldn't get her mind off of sex, and even though Ted was the object of her desire, she now wondered about other guys. How would it be with them? What would their penises look like? Would they be able to make her feel like Ted did?

Eric couldn't believe his luck. His little sister had discarded both her tee shirt and her shorts and was touching herself, laying on her bed, her eyes closed, in only a tiny pair of panties and a flimsy bra. He quickly unfastened his pants and pushed them down, along with his underwear. His thick nine-inch cock was as hard as a rock and precum was already coating the head. He whispered, under his breath, "get naked, get naked, get naked," as he gazed at the lust-inciting vision of his gorgeous young sister massaging her own breasts and reaching between her long, perfectly shaped legs. Fuck, she was just SO HOT!

As he began to stroke himself, his pants pushed down to the floor, he leaned forward to get a better view. When he did so, he became entangled in his pants and fell against the door facing. The noise wasn't loud, but was obviously loud enough to alert Evie that someone was in the bathroom. He quickly attempted to pull his pants up, but stumbled, in his haste, and fell against the wall, making even more noise.

Evie heard the noise and immediately realized that someone was in the bathroom. Her mother? Eric? She quickly got to her feet, grabbed her bathrobe, wrapped it around her, and rushed to the bathroom.

Eric had managed to right himself, but his pants were still down to his knees and his semi-erect cock was protruding in plain sight. Evie knew immediately what was going on. Her brother had been spying on her and was beating off! Her instinct was to be angry -- to chastise her brother, and then to tell her parents what he had done. But the sight of his cock flipped a switch in her brain. It was huge! Way bigger than Ted's! And that huge hardon was caused by HER! Things that had never been in her conscious thought now rushed the forefront. Yes, this was her brother, but he was the handsomest boy she knew, and she certainly had never seen a cock like that, in her limited experience.

"What in the world are you doing?" she gasped, unable to keep her eyes from his cock.

"I'm sorry. I needed to pee so bad that I stumbled getting my pants unfastened," he exclaimed.

Evie snorted, then laughed out loud. "That's the worst lie I ever heard!" she giggled, then laughed loudly again. "Want to try a better story?"

Eric managed to get his pants pulled up, much to her chagrin. "I'm sorry, Evie. I saw you... what do you want me to say? You know what I was doing. Any guy would."

"You're going to have to do better than that. You saw me? What do you mean?" she grinned, knowing full well what he had seen, but relishing his discomfort.

"Shit, Evie. You were in there nearly naked. You're a good-looking girl, even if you are my sister. My thing doesn't know or care that you're my sister," he blushed.

"Your thing?" Again, she laughed, great peals of laughter. "Your thing? Is that what you call it?"

"My cock. My dick. My penis. My tally-whacker. Moby..." he said, exasperated.

"Moby?" she laughed. "Moby DICK? Oh my goodness, you are hilarious!" she cackled. "Wait until I tell my friends..."

"No, Evie, no... please. You wouldn't!" he said, in a panic.

"Are you crazy? Of course I'm not going to tell anyone. How would that sound - 'I was masturbating and my brother was watching and fell over his dick in the bathroom...'" Again, she laughed, and tears began to stream down her face. "Oh, Eric, this is the funniest thing ever!"

"It's not funny to me," he said, his face still flushed with embarrassment.

"Do you do that a lot?" she asked.

"Do... do what?"

"Peep on me. That's what."

"Well, I've tried," he admitted. "Like I said, you're nice to look at -- but I've never seen you do... that... before."

Evie grinned. "I don't know whether to be mad, or embarrassed, or flattered," she said, standing in the doorway, twisting a strand of her golden hair around a finger, pensively.

"Oh, definitely flattered," Eric said. "That's the way to go. It's very flattering..."

"Eric, you're my brother!"

"Duh. When it comes to hot girls, that's out the window. I can't help noticing when a girl is pretty, or has a nice ass, or good tits..." he began.

"So, forgetting the fact that I'm your sister -- you really think I'm pretty?"

"Shit, Evie. You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen. You already know that I think you're pretty. I've always told you that. I didn't mean anything by it," he replied.

"And my tits? And my ass?" she teased.

"They're perfect. Sister or not," he assured her.

"I think I like you affirming me," she grinned. "By the way, your tally-whacker is the biggest one I've ever seen!"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," he said slyly.

"You're nuts. You know that? I can't do that!"

"No touching. Just looking?"

"Eric!" she exclaimed and could feel her face flushing. She felt a twinge of excitement, but tried to suppress it.

Eric reached for her hand and pulled her with him into his room. He released her hand, sat on his bed, and looked up at her.

"Eric, what are you doing? You know we can't. We're brother and sister," she whispered, although there was nobody else at home.

"We aren't going to do anything but look, Sis. I know you want to..."

"I never said one word about wanting to, Eric! I just said that you have a big... thing."

"You didn't see it hard," he said flatly. "Don't you want to? To satisfy your curiosity?"

"Well, that would be the only reason. There wouldn't be anything... sexual... about it," she stated, matter-of-factly.

"If I show you, what do I get to see? I mean, I have curiosity, too..." he smiled.

He was so handsome! Her heart was beating so hard and she had to admit to herself that she was dying to see that big... tally-whacker, again.

"I'll open my robe and let you see what you saw while ago," she said. "Would that satisfy you?"

"It would help me get it hard, for sure!" he grinned as he pulled his shirt off, revealing his muscular chest, then unfastened his pants, and pushed them down, along with his underwear, before she could change her mind.

Evie gasped. Eric's upper body was so muscular. He was so manly and so handsome! Her brother's cock, though almost totally flaccid now, was so thick and long! His nuts were so much larger than Ted's! Her heart was threatening to beat out of her chest and she could feel her nipples getting hard and shivers of lust in her loins. She felt like she did when she was about to have sex with Ted -- but she admitted to herself that this was even more pronounced. This was forbidden. It was taboo, and she had never been this excited in her young life.

"Well, let me see," Eric urged, as he began stroking his thick manhood, proudly displaying it for his eighteen-year-old sister.

Evie untied the sash of her bathrobe and pulled it open, displaying her body, clad only in her bra and tiny panties. She could see his cock immediately begin to harden and thicken. She realized, with an intense thrill of pure lust, that she was the reason that her brother's magnificent manhood was becoming completely engorged.

Eric whistled. "Baby sister, your body is incredible! Take the rest off? Please?" he begged as he continued to stroke his now almost fully-engorged stalk of manflesh.

Evie felt as if she were hypnotized. She had never been this incredibly turned on, not even with Ted. Not even close. As wrong as this was, she could not take her eyes from her brother's massive cock. She wondered how that would feel inside her and she imagined her handsome brother making love to her. She imagined kissing and licking his cock -- something she had never done, not even with Ted. She had played with his cock some, but nothing more. Now she found herself wanting to kneel before her brother and worship his cock for hours with her mouth and hands!

Without saying a word, and without taking her eyes from her brother's throbbing cock, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor.

"Fuck, Evie! Your tits are perfect! I could cum from just looking at them!" he groaned as he continued to slowly manipulate his tumescent member.

She grasped her tits and massaged them, pushing them up, as if to display them for her brother. She idly reached down with one hand and pushed her panties down. Now she stood before her brother, totally naked, never having moved her eyes away from the mesmerizing sight of her brother's glorious penis.

Eric's eyes drank in his sister's naked beauty. Her body was lean and perfect. Her breasts sat on her chest defiantly, with absolutely no sag. There was not one hint of fat anywhere on her body. Her stomach was flat. Her pussy was trimmed, but the furrow was lined with delicate, almost white, blonde hair.

Eric reached his hand toward his sister, not sure at all what was going to happen next. She took his hand, glanced at his face briefly, took a step toward him, and knelt between his knees, continuing to watch him slowly stroke himself.

"What are you thinking, Evie?" he whispered.

"It's the most beautiful thing I ever saw," she moaned. "I can't explain it. I don't even understand what I'm feeling," she whispered, looking into his face.

"And you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, Evie. I know what I'm feeling, though," he said, as he reached his left hand and stroked her face.

"What?" she asked. "What are you feeling?"

"Lust, Evie."

"Lust? We're siblings. This is wrong," she said, without conviction, as she reached and touched his cock, letting her fingers feel its hardness.

"That feels good, Evie. Don't stop, please?" he gasped.

She looked into his face. "I love you, Eric. It's not just lust." She leaned forward and kissed the shaft of his cock. "Is this okay? Do you like it?"

"It feels good, Evie. It feels so good, little sister!"

Evie reached with both hands, grasping his cock, running her fingers up and down the shaft. She leaned forward and kissed the head, then licked it and took it into her mouth.

"Oh, Baby, that's gonna make me cum!" Eric said and gently pushed her back. "Have you ever done that?"

She shook her head. "No, but I want to for you," she whispered. "I've never wanted anything so badly. I don't even understand it."

Eric pulled her onto the bed with him, taking his sister's naked body into his arms. Nothing had ever felt as natural and nothing had ever sent such shivers of lust through his body. This was his little sister, whom he loved more than life itself. She was the prettiest and the sexiest girl he knew and now she was naked in his arms. He kissed her lips lightly, not knowing what to expect. She looked deeply into his eyes, laid her hand on his cheek and kissed him deeply, moaning as she urged her tongue into his mouth.

Suddenly breaking the kiss, she gasped for air, and, placing her cheek against his, whispered, "This feels so good, Big Brother. It's so wrong, though!"

Eric kissed her neck, then, laying her flat on the bed, began to kiss her upper chest. He then moved to the tops of her breasts.

"Oh, that feels so good! Oh, Eric, love them," she moaned as he began licking and gently sucking her nipples. "Oh, Baby, nothing has ever felt this good!"

Eric had limited experience with girls. He had fucked a grand total of one girl, but he had done other things with them. He had some experience with tits and had even gone down on a girl once. He hadn't thought it was a very pleasant experience, but the girl had liked it. He was dying to try it with Evie, however. He could smell her arousal; he felt like a wild animal as he moved down her body, splayed her legs, and began to kiss her lower tummy, running his tongue around her navel, a harbinger of his intentions.

Ted had given Evie oral sex exactly one time. She had loved it; now her ultra-sexy big brother was apparently going down on her and she couldn't wait! "Oh Baby... Eric... yesss... please?" She arched herself toward his mouth, unable to wait another minute for the wonderful sensations that she anticipated.

Eric kissed her clit, causing her to arch her lower body toward his face. She reached and tangled her hands in his hair and pushed as she opened her legs wide. Suddenly he licked her clit, causing her to literally scream with pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Baby. Lick it! Oh that feels so good!" she yelled as he took her firm ass into his hands and began to lick her pussy, then inserted his tongue deep into her opening. "Oh BABY I'm doing it! I'm...cumming!" she screeched as he licked and sucked at her succulent pussy, slurping and drinking the juices of her female arousal. She was delicious and he knew that he could never get enough of her!

Her thighs held his face tightly. He gently pushed them apart and extricated himself, crawling back up over her sexy body, a grin on his face. His sister was gasping for breath; her chest was rising and falling, causing her beautiful, shapely breasts to shiver deliciously, the nipples as hard as rocks.

She reached for him and kissed him, licking his lips, realizing that she was tasting herself on his lips.

"Did I do it ok?" he asked, knowing full well that he must have, by her reaction. "I've only ever done that once."

"You could have fooled me," she smiled, still gasping for breath. "Ted did that... is that overshare?"

"No, of course not. Not if you want to tell me. Did you go all the way?"

She nodded. "Three times, and it was good. Every time. I like it. I can't believe I'm telling you this," she smiled.

He touched her lips, thinking again how utterly beautiful she was. Her blue eyes were shining with happiness. Her hair was so golden that it reflected the small amount of light from the bathroom. "Are you telling me, little sister, that you like to fuck?"

She felt herself blush, but she grinned and nodded. "I do indeed. I like it a lot! Does that surprise you? I've got to pee..." She got up and went into the bathroom.

Eric felt as if he might cum spontaneously. The events of the last half hour had caused his cock to become coated with precum. He needed release. Now his sexy little sister was gleefully admitting to him how much she loved to fuck! He knew that he could not fuck her -- no, that was way over the line. He wouldn't dare even bring that up. Even though he had given her oral sex, that was just not in the same category as actual fucking.

Evie came back to bed, still totally naked, and seemingly very comfortable. Eric hoped this was something he could look forward to -- it was too much to hope that today could ever be repeated, but just to see her naked from time to time would be a treat.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Like what? Sorry, I was daydreaming," he whispered.

"Sex. Do you like sex?" she asked.

"Yes, but I've only done it with one girl and, to tell you the truth, she doesn't turn me on that much."

"Do I turn you on?" she asked with a sly grin.

"You know you do, Evie. Like nobody on earth!"

"I wonder what it would be like..." she whispered, stroking his face gently.

"What?" He thought he knew what she was asking, but he wasn't going to guess.

"If we had sex? Do you think it would be good? Would I turn you on more than her?" she asked, almost inaudibly.

He took her hand and placed it on his throbbing cock. "Does this answer your question?" he grunted.

She scooted close to him and put her arms around him, once again maneuvering so that they were cheek to cheek. "I want to," she whispered, then rolled over and opened her legs.

"Evie, are you sure?"

12