Mrs. Kent Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for him as he rolled toward her, and got on his knees between her legs. She reached down and took the shaft of his cock in her hand and rubbed it on her pussy, closing her eyes as it made contact with her clit. "Ummmm, I want it!" she whispered, looking at him with a smile on her face.

Eric placed the head of his throbbing cock at her entrance. "Can you handle this, Baby Sister?" he teased.

She nodded. "Give it to me, Big Brother. Fuck me. You like to hear me say that?" she gasped as he pushed forward, the head of his thick cock spreading her lips.

"Yes, I love to hear those words, Evie. Fuck, you're so sexy!"

"Fuck me!" she begged. "I've never wanted it so bad!" she smiled.

He leaned into her and felt the head slowly urging itself inside her, his thick shaft following. She was so tight! He didn't know if he could control himself.

"Oh Eric, it's so much bigger than Ted. Just go slow. Like that. Yes. Oh fuck, just go slow. It's so big!" she gasped.

Eric looked down at his delectable little sister's body, his cock now almost halfway inside her. His urge to cum was almost irresistible. He thought he could get it up again, but that would take some time. He wanted this, their first time, to be as perfect as possible.

"Oh your tally-whacker is SO BIG!" she grimaced.

He almost laughed when her grimace turned to a grin. His need to cum was momentarily forgotten.

"Stop, Baby. I can't. It's just too big," she whined.

He stopped, suddenly concerned that he was hurting her, which was the last thing he ever wanted to do. "Want me to take it out?" he asked, anxiously.

"NO! It will adjust. Push again. Yes. That feels better. Give me everything you've got, Big Brother," she managed, even though it was obvious that she was experiencing discomfort.

Eric grasped her bottom in his big hands and began to swivel his hips slightly, as if he was screwing himself inside her, very slowly pushing now. His eyes locked with hers. She nodded as he gave one last push and realized that, incredibly, he had impaled his beautiful little sister on his gargantuan cock.

Her eyes were closed; her breath was coming in heaves. She suddenly grasped her breasts and squeezed them, then opened her eyes. "Eric, I love knowing you're inside me! You're so big! I'm going to cum soon!"

Eric began to withdraw slightly, then push back in. An inch out, and slowly pushing back. Two inches, and a slightly harder thrust. He leveraged himself over her now, moving his cock in and out of her slippery pussy. She opened her legs farther, then attempted to wrap them around him as he began to fuck her harder.

She looked into his eyes, gasping for breath. "Fuck me, Eric. Fuck your little sister. Fuck it! Oh I love it! Cum in me, Baby. Give me your cum! Cum with me? Please cum with me??" she squealed as her pussy cramped around his cock.

Eric could feel the sweet tickle behind his nuts and felt as if gallons of cum began to rush through his shaft and spew into his little sister. With each spurt, he grunted and she groaned, "yes!".

He collapsed on top of her, feeling that he might not be able to move all night. He was barely aware of her kissing his chest and sucking at his nipples and even licking at his underarms. He heard her moan, "you're delicious!"

He finally rolled off of her and lay on his side, looking at her. She was smiling. "Big Brother, that was the best I ever had."

"I'm sorry. I feel like I talked you into that. It's my fault," he offered.

"Shut up. Are you having second thoughts? Would you do it again, if I asked?"

"Well, I couldn't resist you," he admitted.

"Good, because I want it as often as you can do it!"

"Are you serious?"

"I am serious. I loved it. Nobody will ever know the difference, and we can do it as much as we want. Right?"

Eric regarded her. "So, when do we do it again?"

"Mom and Dad are gone all weekend. Let's eat, shower, then we'll fuck all night." She paused and grinned. "You like me saying that?"

*****

12