Mrs. Maurice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James finished, using a towel to wipe away the remains of the shaving cream. He looked with wonder at his handiwork before gently stroking it with his fingertips. It looked so tasty he shifted his position so that he could taste his bride's inner pinkness. His face pressed in. Oral sex after a fresh shave was beyond anything he imagined. So soft! So smooth! It was like performing cunnilingus for the very first time. James applied himself as he rarely had before. The woman beneath him really appreciated his efforts. She began moaning and squirming under him. He pressed her thighs against the mattress. She felt the orgasm inching closer. It hit with the intensity of a summer cloudburst. She cried out his name, a string of syllables that matched no language on earth and exploded all over his face. James closed his eyes as the wave washed over him then he came up for air and laughed with joy. She laughed as well. He fell next to her and buried her under a fusillade of kisses.

She extricated herself and spun her body. She opened his pants and tugged down his undershorts. She began sucking his cock. She placed her crotch over his face.

He came just before she did. She swallowed his load and then gasped in delight as the wonderful orgasm coursed through her body. They laid there a long time afterward savoring the afterglow. They snuggled and kissed for nearly an hour.

"Best birthday EVER!" he cooed contentedly.

She looked at the clock.

"The night is still young. I want to show my handsome husband off and buy him a drink."

"Capital idea, sweetie!"

She had made sure to pack the suit she thought he would look best in. Her intuition proved correct. James was model handsome in it.

He picked out a short canary yellow dress with matching sandals.

"You're not wearing anything under it!"

"Really husband?"

"Really."

"I will have to sit carefully..."

"It's not THAT short."

"How often do you wear a skirt, husband?"

"Objections noted and dismissed."

"Yes, honey."

James smiled widely, his bride less widely as they made their way to the taxi stand at the front of the collection of cabins. Twilight was just settling in. The air was rich with the aroma of both the ocean and tropical vegetation. It was all so spectacularly beautiful and relaxing. The wait for the taxi was not long. It stopped before a bar/casino that was smaller and less touristy than the one promoted in the island's brochures. James found a nice table not far from the dance floor. The casino was in the other direction and required a longish walk. James ordered champagne and a moment later they were clinking glasses and discussing James's hopes for the upcoming year.

"Mostly, I hope for more of the same, Honey!" he said as he drained his glass.

Although she felt self-conscious in being out in public sans knickers, she allowed James to lead her out on the dancefloor. The samba steps were like those she knew as a young woman. It was easy to fake what she didn't know. She'd completely forgotten about her absent panties when James put her into a spin. Her skirt rode up for only a fraction of a second to reveal her commando status. Though most of the folks had not noticed, the young woman's flash did not go entirely unnoted. When they returned to the table two drinks were waiting for them. between the drinks was a sketch of James's wife in motion, a just visible shaved mound appearing below the hem of her dress. Though clearly quickly executed, the sketch showed real talent. Written across the bottom of the sketch were the words, "To a wonderful display!"

James noted that his bride flushed with embarrassment. For his part, he was delighted with the artwork.

"I'm putting this in an album when we get home. I might even frame it!"

"But James!"

"It's unsigned. I wonder who the artist is. I assume he or she is to thank for the drinks as well."

He hefted is glass in salute to the eyes of the anonymous artist, who was, no doubt, observing, before clinking it against hers and exclaiming, "To the best birthday ever!"

They returned to the resort very late in the evening, both had had too much to drink but their lovemaking was unimpaired. James had his bride climb on top and ride him to climax while he fondled her boobs. They came at almost the same time and then fell into deep and profound slumber full of incredible dreams.

The next morning, they just had to experience the Caribbean beach abutting their bungalow. A simple breakfast arrived from the resort's central kitchen. James was stunned that his conservative wife had chosen to pack two racy bikinis in her luggage. He oohed and ahhed over both but had her don the white one. He took out his phone and captured some pictures for posterity. He already knew that some of these would find their way into the e-mail boxes of some of his buddies at work. He finally had some truly sexy snaps of his bride, just like the other guys! Hand in hand, they strode over the dunes and down to the turquoise water. For a long time, they just held hands and walked along the strand. James, who tended to be poetic, compared the beauty of the sea, sun, and sky to the woman at his side. The imposter's heart soared. Such a wonderful man, full of so many wonderful surprises! Never had she a man like this in her life. She knew she would adore his company, but now, she was positively giddy. After so many years alone, she had at last found love!

They returned to the front of their bungalow. A blanket was spread out. James took delight in coating every inch of his bride's alluring anatomy with sunblock. He leaned over and whispered hotly in her ear, "Lose the bathing suit."

"But, James, what if someone sees?"

"So, what if they do? You said you would obey my every order."

"James!" she sighed before unclasping the bikini top and wriggling out of the bikini bottom. James marveled as he watched. His sweet innocent bride had no idea just how provocatively her heart-shaped buttocks flexed as she performed this task.

"Satisfied?" she asked as she lay there in the sun, tummy against the blanket.

"I dare you to run into the water and take a swim."

"I dare you to join me in a naked state as well."

James wasted no time in stripping off. He grabbed his wife's hand and tugged her to her feet. Together they plunged into the surf. The imposter recalled her childhood on the coast of Haiti. She delighted in swimming in her trim new body. She laughed and began swimming circles about the awed husband. They ended up spending more time in the water than James had expected. When they weren't swimming, they were embracing, her cool, bare body against his. James thought that if some cosmic force caused him to pass away on the spot, he would enter paradise an exceptionally happy soul He imagined that if he did die right now, the undertaker would have a devil of a time removing the smile from his face.

At last, they returned to the bungalow, Still wet from the sea, they threw themselves upon the bed and made passionate love. It was close to the evening when they both realized that they had eaten nothing all day and were famished. They decided on an early dinner in town.

Since she had been a good sport earlier, he selected a long sundress for her to wear to town. She was still prohibited underwear. Though no one else would know, James's mind soared at the thought of his conservative wife always going commando. She selected a floral pattern shirt for him and dressy jeans. The imposter honestly thought he would look good in anything, even a suit constructed from newspapers! They taxied to the restaurant that every tourist went to when visiting the island. It was crowded yet charming. They had about a ten-minute wait for a table. She excused herself to visit the ladies' room. James took advantage of the moment by taking out his phone and sending his circle of friends at work, the sexiest snap he had taken of his bride in her skimpy bikini. By the time the imposter returned, James was already getting responses, everything from amazed emojis to "Lucky bastard!" and "I can definitely fap to this!" to frenzied calls to "Send a nude next time!"

Dinner was everything the tourist magazines said it was, almost justifying the exorbitant prices and scandalous mandatory gratuity.

After dinner, they toured the downtown. In a shop window, James spied a teal dress with all the accessories on a manikin and instantly realized that his wife would look spectacular in it. Although she chafed at the size of the price tag, James's mind was made up. They left the store with the dress, shoes, earrings, bracelet, and purse. "That's for you to wear tomorrow night at the casino. I may not win a million dollars but damn if I won't enter that place with a woman looking like a million dollars!"

"Oh, James!"

Under the halo of a streetlamp, they kissed deeply. James considered that just a short time ago, he had been a fairly miserable married man. Oh, Eileen gave him sex, but always on her terms. So rarely was she willing to cut loose, trust her husband and just have fun. Those days came back to him now as he embraced this most fabulous of women. Not so long ago, he was pining for a separation, or an affair, even a painless divorce. Now, he could not imagine being any happier. "To think," he contemplated, "I almost threw this away!"

The imposter was simply over the moon. Not only was James astoundingly handsome; he was patient, kind, loving, had a nice sense of humor, and always strove to put his wife first. This was the promised man her mother had told her to try and find and move heaven and earth to keep when she was a small girl and had asked about men. Her own father was a drunkard. Every man who had entered her life to this point in a romantic context had been a crushing disappointment. She had been old. Now she considered growing old again, but this time with James at her side. She certainly deserved it. The original occupant of her body had had James as well. She felt no guilt for taking him away. "I am Eileen now, really and truly," she told herself as she melted in James's embrace.

They returned to their bungalow. James stated that he wanted to live a fantasy. He blindfolded his bride, undressed her, and asked for a blow job, He guided her mouth to his parted legs. The sound of soft romantic music playing from his iPhone disguised the fact that James was capturing footage of her glorious efforts. He framed the image so that his bride's nipples and areolas only rarely came into the frame. Several times, he focused on her wedding band and engagement ring. He came with a gasp as she dutifully lapped up James's seed. The cell phone was off and back on the nightstand before he removed the blindfold, gave her a round of applause, and kissed her deeply.

She squealed that it was "Her turn!"

She placed the blindfold on James and toured his body with her lips, teeth, and tongue. He was not long in becoming rock hard once more. His bride teased him repeatedly, giving him fellatio until he was just on the edge of coming before she backed off and toyed with his muscular physique once more. Eventually, James was begging for relief. With a final chuckle, she mounted and rode him to climax.

Her lean body impacted upon his thicker one as her orgasm caused her to laugh. When she regained her breath, she asked in a throaty growl, "Am I a bad wife for torturing you so?"

"Yes, you are a very naughty girl! You deserve a spanking!"

"Surely, I have not been as bad as that, husband!"

"Yes, you have," he replied as he tugged off the blindfold, "but you have worn me out with your feminine wiles, and I am exhausted. We will discuss your punishment in the morning."

James awoke in the wee hours of the morning. He considered the intoxicating form of his wife lying next to him and sighed with satisfaction. He picked up his cell phone and replayed the film of her wonderful blow job all those hours ago. He felt that such a bravura performance just had to be shared with the world. He sent a copy to his best friend Hal, whom he trusted like a brother. Another copy he uploaded to AmateurWives.Com. James had owned an account there for the better part of the year. Never had he uploaded something. He never believed he'd ever get the chance. That was before Eileen's transformation. Now instead of just using the site as a personal spank bank, he was contributing to other user's releases. James could just picture the guys stroking it to his wife's efforts while secretly admiring whoever the lucky man was who had that to come home to!

James found himself erect. He slid out of bed and beat himself off in the bathroom before returning to bed and sleeping the sleep of the dead.

He woke up to the scent of frying bacon, he found his wife in the small kitchen. He gazed at the clock. It was past noon. Apparently, Eileen had been up long enough to order food from town and have it delivered. He noted that she was wearing one of his sweatshirts. He also noted that the shorts she was wearing fit very oddly. She noted where his eyes were drawn.

"I have a China plate in there, to ward off your spanking, Mr. Meanie!"

James laughed.

"Perhaps I won't punish you that way."

"Perhaps you don't need to punish me at all!"

"You can take the plate out of your panties. I deal with you in some way later."

The breakfast was really good.

"It's actually brunch, James. You looked so handsome while you slept that I dare not wake you."

"That's sweet. Let's hit the beach when we're done. I want us good and relaxed before I show you off at the casino tonight."

Eileen insisted on cleaning up after the meal by herself. James sat in the love seat and fiddled with his phone. There was a text from Hal, "Examine that place for a giant seed pod! The woman in the video is clearly an imposter!" James chuckled at that and texted back, "Looked for one weeks ago -- the babe in the video IS my wife." He also popped into AmateurWives.Com and saw that Eileen's performance had already racked up a few hundred views. The comments were all positive. Lots of thumbs up and smiley emojis and notes of awe and praise.

"Lose the top," James commanded when Eileen appeared in the second bikini, the purple one, she had packed.

"But, James."

"Would you prefer a spanking?"

They stepped down the dunes and set down their towels and the bungalow provided beach chairs not far from the turquoise water. James heard Eileen gasp when she realized they were not alone. A couple from an adjoining cabin was sunning themselves nearby. They appeared to be in their late thirties or early forties. She was a brunette with streaks of blonde in her long hair. The phrase that came to James's mind as he considered her trim, compact body was "MILF!" He was balding, yet clearly took care of himself, his stomach still had traces of the six-pack he must have owned as a younger man. The older couple waved. They absorbed the fact that Eileen was topless with no reaction. James bid them come closer while the imposter tried to will herself to invisibility.

It turned out that the husband of the pair, Kurt, was in a similar business to James's. Jason was more of an office junkie, but from time to time, he too took turns on the production floor, just like James. The other bride, Pamela, stated that this was a second honeymoon. The longer they talked, the less self-conscious Eileen became. Pamela owned a soothing voice and an easy manner. Kurt was a font of very funny, if slightly scatological, jokes. Several pleasant hours passed. Kurt and Pamela invited James and Eileen over for coffee and donuts the next morning and pointed out their cabin. Before they departed, James had Kurt take several pictures of himself arm-in-arm with Eileen. She smiled widely and prettily in the photos; her partial nudity completely forgotten.

"What a rush!" exclaimed James once they too left the beach and were back in their own cabin. This was immediately followed by, "They are SUCH nice people!"

"I was mortified at first, but by the end..."

"Yes, you DID enjoy that, didn't you? That means it wasn't a punishment and I should probably spank you anyway."

"James!"

"I'm just teasing, honey!"

The imposter breathed a sigh of relief.

"Let's get you into that dress I bought last night. We can eat somewhere in town and then hit the casino. I'm feeling especially lucky today."

The lobster and oysters were divine. James got a thrill out of the waiter taking surreptitious glances down Eileen's low-cut dress. Yeah, he was sure he was seated across from the most beautiful woman in the entire restaurant! At the casino, James felt the many eyes appreciating his wife's sleek form in the spectacular dress. The sensation was marvelous. After a few unsuccessful turns of the roulette wheel, James handed his bride a wad of bills to try her luck at the slot machines, while he headed for the blackjack tables.

Eileen had spent only a few dozen dollars when a hostess delivered an icy drink that she had not ordered.

"The gentleman over there, Ma'am," stated the hostess as she gestured towards a prosperous-looking and strikingly handsome black man in a neatly tailored suit.

"So nice to see you again," he stated as he strode close to Eileen. She recognized his accent as that of her youth.

"Have we met?"

"Not personally. Does the phrase, "To a wonderful display!" ring a bell?"

Eileen flushed red with embarrassment, "The other night when James and I were dancing!"

"Precisely!"

"I'm afraid you have me at a disadvantage, sir,"

She nervously sipped her drink.

"Dalton Cavender, fine artist."

He extended his hand. Eileen took it unenthusiastically.

"Ah, I can see that you are nervous. I have a gallery here on the island as well as one in Manhattan. I'm a realist. I specialize in beautiful women. You would make an excellent subject Mrs.?"

"Harrison, Eileen Harrison."

"Irish?"

"My grandfather was my parents are Dutch and German."

"All lovely gene pools."

"Thank you."

Wherever the conversation was heading, it was sidetracked by the sudden appearance of James.

"Honey, I just won three hundred at the blackjack table. I decided to not push my luck any further."

James noted the presence of the artist and asked, "Who is this?"

"This is Mr. Cavender, honey. He's the artist who did that sketch."

James's eyes lit up.

"Terrific work!"

They shook hands. Dalton went into a spiel worthy of any sideshow barker or insurance salesman, explaining his artwork and how he thought that Eileen would make a spectacular subject.

"I pay my models very well. Tell you what, come to my gallery tomorrow to garner an appreciation of my work. If you are impressed, and I'm sure you will be, we can set up some time for your lovely wife to be captured on canvas. Your home in Pennsylvania is not that far from New York. You can take in a Broadway show and the sights as well. I work fast, I won't impose on your beautiful wife's time beyond three or four weekends' tops!"

"You certainly sold me!" exclaimed James.

His bride was less sanguine, "Honey, we really don't know this man."

"Let's not make any decisions before we see Dalton's work, babe."

The men exchanged business cards and phone numbers. They shook hands a second time and the artist strode off.

"I hope husband, that you will consider my feelings in this matter."

"And I hope YOU consider what makes me happy."

"He just wants to see me naked!"

"And I don't blame him one bit!"

"James!"

She turned from her husband in frustration and tugged the arm of the slot machine. Bells rang and the machine rewarded her with five hundred dollars.

"Now, that is a positive omen, Eileen, my sweet."

Having far more success at the casino than expected, they did not return to the bungalow until past midnight. They made love furtively under the covers before drifting off to slumber. In the morning, James was the first out of bed.