Mrs. Maurice

Story Info
Old woman uses Voodoo to switch bodies with a frigid wife.
13.4k words
4.66
10.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers

"That woman gives me the creeps, James!"

"You were the one who "forgot" about the cosmetics in your handbag! Babysitting an old bat has to be better than going to prison."

"Yes, you are right. Two more visits and my "community service" is over and I get a clean record."

"What's she like?"

"Old and creepy."

"What do you do there all day?"

"Tend to her and talk."

"About what?"

"Me, you and me mostly. She seems hungry to know every detail of my life and our marriage."

"I'm sure she likes to live vicariously. How old is she?"

"Older than Methuselah. She was born in Haiti but has been in the States since before my grandfather was born."

"Doesn't she have any family that can take care of her?"

"They died a long time ago. But she keeps hanging on. She smells like death too!"

"Keep your chin up, babe, it's almost over."

"Yeah. Oh, shit look at the time! I have my penultimate appointment with death in forty minutes. I better get over there.

"Yep, and I've got to be at the plant in fifteen. Remember, it's our date night."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, husband!"

James embraced his beautiful dark-haired wife and kissed her full on the lips. He watched the beautiful woman stride out of the living room and settle into the seat of her car. Jim loved the fact that her skirt rode up as she slid behind the wheel revealing a gorgeous ivory-toned leg. James adored his wife's gams. If only she showed them off a little more!

**

"Hello Eileen, how are you today?"

"Fine Mrs. Maurice."

"And how is your ever so handsome husband?"

"James is fine. He's taking me out to dinner tonight."

"Lucky girl."

The two spoke for about an hour. Well, Eileen did nearly all the talking, while the ancient woman listened attentively. Finally, the trim young woman seemed to remember the purpose of her presence in the nursing home.

"What can I do for you today, Mrs. Maurice?"

"Bathroom first then some magic."

"Magic?"

"You shall see, beautiful one."

Eileen helped to old woman answer nature's call and the noxious duty of cleaning up after her. As they strode back to her rocker the old woman gathered up a small object adorned with feathers from her dresser. As she settled herself, Mrs. Maurice pricked Eileen's wrist with the object then fixed Eileen with a fierce stare the young married woman could not seem to pull away from. It seemed to the twenty-four-year-old that she was falling from a great height. She blacked out for a moment and when she opened her eyes once more, she was looking at herself.

"There is the magic I told you about, pretty one."

It was her own face looking down at her!

Eileen screamed in horror when she looked at her hands and discovered that they were wrinkled and brown!

The young woman continued to gaze at both of her hands. The illusion persisted. She made a panicked move to stand up and her arthritic knees collapsed under her. Her panicked breathing caused her heart to flutter and her head to swim.

"Silly girl! Haven't you figured it out yet? I thought you were a bright girl."

"What did you do?" asked Eileen. Her voice sounded strange in her head. She looked at her hands again.

"No, it can't be!" Eileen cried in despair.

"Oh, but is, blanc femme. Now I am young and desirable, and you are at the end of your days. I have decided that I am not yet done with life. I want to start again, only this time with the things I never had before, looks, wealth, privilege, and a gorgeous husband! I made up your mind when I saw the picture of your James. What a hunk of man! All these years, I never lost the desire! The freedom you girls have today! "

"Put me back!" cried Eileen. "This is wrong!"

"No, what is wrong is living alone and unwanted. You never had that. You have had more in your short life than I have in my long one. Now, I must go to your house and get ready to be taken out to dinner by James."

She laughed, picked up Eileen's purse, and headed for the door of the private room in the nursing home.

"NO!" cried Eileen.

She succeeded in standing up but when she strode forward, she crumpled to the floor.

"Nurse, you had better check in on Mrs. Maurice. I think she is having some sort of attack." stated the pretty white housewife as she strode down the hall.

The nurse rushed into the room.

"Mrs. Maurice! Are you all, right? Let's get you into bed."

"Stop her!" Eileen wheezed.

"Stop who?"

"Mrs. Maurice!"

"You're Mrs. Maurice, Mrs. Maurice. As soon as I get you into bed, I am calling the doctor."

"No! You don't understand! She stole my body!"

"Mrs. Maurice, you are delusional! Let me help you."

"No!" the old woman repeated over and over.

**

Finding Eileen's car in the parking lot was no challenge. She knew that the keys in the purse across her shoulder would contain a key fob that beeped and flashed the lights of the vehicle it belonged to. Those TV shows the nursing home put on to dull and calm its residents had shown her that. Acclimating herself to the automatic transmission was a larger challenge. Finding her way to Eileen's house would be the easiest of all. The pretty young things who served as nurses and aides at home, delighted in showing off the wonders of their cellphones. Sure, enough the map icon was preset to "home." All she had to do was follow the perky voice. She left the parking lot in stops and starts until she got used to not having her foot seek out the non-existent clutch. A tentative drive around the suburban block and old reflexes and muscle memory kicked in. She was soon meshing and flowing with the traffic, savoring the sensation of breathing without pain, or wheezing, and being completely free of arthritis! She was humming to herself by the time she reached the small tract house in a leafy neighborhood. The third key she tried opening the door. With a giggle, she strode right in.

She knew from her hours of pumping Eileen for information that his ever-so-handsome husband worked his long shift today and would not get home until eight P.M. It was just past five now. Leisurely, she familiarized herself with the small house. Living room, dining room, small but tidy kitchen. Half bath on the first floor. Up the stairs, a large bedroom with an adjoining full bathroom, a second smaller bedroom, and a compact laundry room. The girl had told her that this was a "starter house," but to the imposter, this was the epitome of luxury!

She returned to the master bedroom and stripped off. She gazed with wonder at the naked body on display in the full-length mirror. Trim and toned everywhere, with a flat tummy, succulent full breasts, long legs, lovely face, and a cascade of luminous brown hair. Even in her prime, she had never looked this good! Her hand strayed to the thickly furred quim. She fell backward on the bed and a short time later; she savored her first orgasm in more decades than this young body had even lived! She sighed with contentment. Then she engaged in another session of self-love.

She must have drifted off. The clock was nearing seven. The cast-off clothes found their way to the hamper. She really wanted to luxuriate in the lovely old-fashioned tub but realized that she lacked the time for a proper one. A shower would have to suffice. She dried herself off and smoothed out her hair. How odd, after so many years of styling the hair of wealthy and not-so-wealthy white women, to now be the owner of white hair! She styled it quickly and efficiently, better even, she told herself than the original occupant of this flesh had done.

She explored the walk-in closet. James's suits sat in a nice row above a line of shoes. "How handsome he must be in these!" she thought.

She was disappointed, a bit in the female fashions on display. Severe dresses and modest hemlines to the exclusion of almost anything else. "A body as fine as this should be displayed!" she mused. At last, her search turned up a little black dress and heels. The intimate drawer's bottom revealed a black wispy brassiere, lacy black nickers, and black stockings. Further rummaging turned up the suspenders. She understood implicitly that was James's favorite of her fashions, though she probably did not humor him much by wearing it. At least not without a lot of begging on his part.

"James is in for such a surprise!" she told her reflection. Applying minimal makeup, she was ready to face her next challenge with glee.

She heard a car pull to a stop in the narrow driveway.

James came through the front door. He was a bit haggard from a day of physical toil, but still supremely handsome.

He caught a whiff of Chanel No.5 as he progressed further. He heard ice rattling in a glass. There was Eileen, wearing THAT dress handing him a glass of whiskey. He took a sip. He shook his head and looked around to confirm that he was indeed in the right house. And then Eileen was in his arms and kissing him like she did when they were dating. Like she did before he slid a wedding ring on her finger!

"Woah!" he gasped. "What brought this on?"

"Are you disappointed, husband?"

"No, not at all. Daddy like!"

There was another incandescent kiss.

"We have a date tonight, lover. I laid out a suit for you on our bed. Don't make me wait too long."

He jogged up the stairs and shed his clothes. His shower was quick and efficient. Sitting on the bed was one of his favorite suits. Atop the white undershorts a Kleenex with the imprint of a lipstick kiss just above the crotch!

"Christ almighty!" he gasped.

He came downstairs. She appeared under his arm.

"You look so good; I could eat you up! I hope you intend to take me someplace nice."

"I sure as hell am now! Let's get a move on. Any more of this and we'll never get out of the house."

She giggled merrily, took his hand, and allowed him to lead her out to his car.

As they drove, he asked,

"What's wrong with your voice? You don't quite sound like yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"it's like you have a vague accent or something."

"You disapprove?"

"No, I kind of like it. It sounds really sexy."

The club had a fine dining room with reasonable rates for food. Both were hungry and ate. It was as romantic dinner as could be under the circumstances. In an adjoining room, loud music spilled everywhere. James led his wife in as soon as he had settled the bill. The throbbing music with a steady beat brought back memories of long ago. Of Haitian nights and sultry breezes and the beating of the drums.

After a few moments of watching and comprehending, she had James lead her to the dance floor. To move like this after so long! To be in the company of the most handsome man she had ever seen! She drank just enough of the frothy icy drinks to take the edge off and no more. She wanted to glow, not stagger, and slur. A man who was not as handsome as James sent a drink to their table. With James's encouragement, she accepted the drink and let the man take her out for a dance. He was both complimentary and, frank. She did not hesitate to tell him that she had arrived with James and intended to go home with him as well.

"Oh well, you can't blame a man for trying."

He handed her his business card. Later, the card made it into Eileen's clutch bag.

When the man returned his wife, James tugged her down onto his lap.

"That was terrific, Honey!" he cried as he graced her with a series of kisses. She felt his positively huge manhood swell beneath her skirt. To be desired again, was to live again.

"Let's get out of here," he whispered hotly into her left ear.

He drove carefully. He had had, perhaps, one too many. Despite his meticulous driving, however, he kept one hand on his wife's thigh savoring the combination of firm flesh and soft nylon. His insistent erection was downright painful.

They bolted from the car to the front door. Hastily they locked it behind themselves, James swept her up in his arms and carried her up the stairs while their lips locked. He could feel her delicate hands loosen his tie and part the buttons of his shirt. She savored the feel of his strong pectorals and smooth chest. They entered the bedroom. James flicked the light switch with his elbow. They fell into the bed and tore off each other's clothes. James had never been this turned on by Eileen. Not even on their honeymoon. She was delighted with the rest of James's physique. Once he was naked, she noted he was circumcised and liked both the novelty and the look. Her mouth hovered over his privates for a moment before she planted a few delicate licks and kisses on the length of his shaft before encircling it with her lips.

He tilted his head back and sighed. His wife had never given him a blow job with this much enthusiasm before, at least not since their honeymoon. He stared wide-eyed as her lovely face bobbed up and down on his cock. He was so turned on; he could not control himself and he came all over the inside of her pretty little mouth. As he deflated, she looked up at him winked, and swallowed. Eileen had ALWAYS spat out his cum before! James could not believe the change that had come over his wife. She snuggled up to him and whispered hotly in his ear, "That tasted wonderful, James! Let's see how many more we can get out of you."

They kissed for a while before Eileen began teasing his junk with her fingers and lips. He was ready to go again a short time later. His bride's brilliant blue eyes fairly twinkled as she mounted him and began pumping away. She came with a growl and a breathy. "James!" before she collapsed against his chest and giggled mightily. James wondered what had brought on this amazing change in Eileen. Whatever its cause, he wanted more and more of it. Even if she transitioned back into her timid, tepid sex partner with the coming day, James would have this night emblazoned in his memory forever!

Incredibly, she still wasn't done!

"One more, James! Please, one more!"

She positioned herself at the foot of the bed for him to take her from behind. Eileen only gifted him this position on his birthday and that was weeks away. He pulled at his flaccid flesh. It was difficult, but at last, he achieved an erection. Once it arrived; it was surprisingly firm. He dared not risk losing it. He took his position behind Eileen and found her secret place. He gazed at her face in the full-length closet door mirror. Her look of bliss and contentment gave him the energy and endurance he needed. He came. It was simultaneously painful and delightful. He collapsed atop his wife causing her to flatten against the bed. Again, she broke out in giggles and then cried, "My hero!"

She cuddled up to James and pulled the covers up to their chins. Eileen made no move to exit the bed to don one of her dowdy night dresses to sleep in. For a passing moment, he wondered if his beautiful bride was possessed or something, but the thought fled when he considered the warmth of her bare body to his. He was asleep almost immediately. His dreams were beyond wonderful.

**

He found her in the morning, in the kitchen, wearing only one of his pin-striped oxford dress shirts, a wonderful breakfast waiting for him.

"What came over you last night?"

"Do you wish to register a complaint, husband?"

"No. Far from it. It was just very unlike you."

"I repeat, is this a complaint, husband?"

"Oh, just kiss me!" he said.

The kiss was mighty nice. The breakfast tasted even better than its look and aroma.

"We'd better get moving if we are going to make it to work on time. By the way. I put your phone on your charger. I found it on the dresser."

"Thank you, James. I suppose that we could not both call out sick today?"

"Tempting, but with our vacation coming up, I'd hate to piss off the boss."

"Whatever you say, darling."

James showered, dressed, kissed his wife goodbye, and made his way out of the door.

She made her own way upstairs as soon as he left. She looked at the phone on the object that must be the charger. There were so many details she was unaware of. Details, that if, she did not know them, might give the game away. She showered and dressed for work. She liked few of the options in Eileen's closet, but at last, found something that she thought did her justice. She knew that Eileen worked as a hairdresser, but she was unsure where. Perhaps, the phone held the answer. She touched the map icon. "Work" was one of the listings. Eileen had been the perfect candidate, the one she had sought for years. A woman whose work and life were familiar enough to her that she could step into it. As she finished dressing, she noted that the phone was mostly charged. She gathered up her purse, locked the door behind her, and followed the pleasant female voice to the salon.

She pulled into a spot marked "Employees Only," and tried to recall what Eileen had told her about her coworkers. She recognized Roz, the boss, immediately. She opened the door, saving the imposter the embarrassing key fumble. The slim blonde must be Desirée, whom Eileen did not like. The Asian woman was Min, from Taiwan, whom Eileen did like. She exchanged greetings and went to the empty station.

"Cutting it a little close, aren't you, Eileen?" challenged Roz.

"I'm sorry. I'm here on time. James kept me up last night."

"OK, but don't make it a habit."

She unlocked the door with the cry, "It's showtime girls!"

Their first customer filed in five minutes later. It was a middle-aged woman, a bit hefty, in serious need of a dye job and decent cut.

"Good morning, Mrs. Crabtree," said Roz in a friendly manner. "Eileen, you're up."

She settled herself in Eileen's chair. The imposter took a deep breath, took a long look at her surroundings, and said, "Shall we start with a shampoo, Mrs. Crabtree.?"

"You know you can call me Ida, honey."

The rest was like falling off a log. The imposter washed Ida's hair and then set to work on it. As she worked, her years spent in salons came in handy as she subtly pumped the older woman for information. Over the course of the next two hours, she learned about the internet and how handy the website called "YouTube" was for learning the details of how to do just about everything, and some more about the cellphones everyone carried as though it was an appendage. They also talked a great deal about Ida's love life and James's performance from the night before.

"Eileen! Where did you learn that? I've never seen crabby Mrs. Crabtree look better. Look at the tip she left!"

The imposter nodded slightly in an "aw shucks" attitude. The fifty-dollar bill felt very nice in her grasp. This was the first money she had earned from her own physical toil in more decades than she could remember. Desirée shot her daggers, but Min seemed happy for her.

The shop had steady work and the imposter worked on another customer. Just before lunch, there was a water main break just up the street, closing most of it to traffic. Roz canceled the rest of the appointments, handed out everyone's paycheck, and sent everyone home.

"We did good work today, girls. Enjoy the break. Same time tomorrow. If there is any change in that, I will let you know."

She took the check from Roz and headed back to her car. She returned to James's house and set to work. Eileen's MacBook was not hard to find. It was still plugged in and was fully charged. The imposter was delighted to discover that her fingerprint gave her access to everything. She had seen some of the nurses and aides at the nursing home do a bit of web surfing while they tended to her, so the imposter had a general idea of what she was doing. After a half-hour or so, she had the hang of it. YouTube did indeed tell her all she wanted to know, including how to deposit her paycheck via her phone, which also only required a fingerprint. She opened Eileen's Facebook page and learned how the young wife portrayed herself to the world. There were lots of faces of family and friends, she tried to commit these to memory. There were many photos of Eileen and James together. There were shots at the beach, formal, professional portraits, candid shots, and wedding photos. Two things were clear. Eileen loved James and Eileen believed in overly conservative fashions. At the pool party, for example, every other woman was clad in a bikini or racy one-piece, Eileen wore a conservatively cut suit that would have been more appropriate for her mother or grandmother.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,417 Followers