All Comments on 'Mrs. Maxwell'

by Ikubukuro

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Always the "hot" vulgar speaking schoolteacher in these stories. Quite the opposite in my case. A TA in college who was homely and slightly overweight. It took me over six months to worm my way into her panties but when I did. Oh my, what a wild ride. That carried on through my sophomore and junior years of college.

By the way, just because one or the other is older does not constitute being listed as mature. If you're going to write and enter it as mature at least make the characters of that genre. You know, 55 and older. Just sayin. Not a very good effort for your first story. Too bad, so sad. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All of these short, too short stories. No vivid details, no storyline, no emotions. We met and had sex, next story. Please writers, not just this one, make an effort!

Whomever came up with the 750 word challenge should be fired!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Which is worse?! The 2 misspellings (1 in the final sentence), or the kiss wherein he "invade her tongue with my lips"?!

Quit while you're behind!

2Dawgz2Katz2Dawgz2Katzover 1 year ago

needs filled out, not realistic at all.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

I hope he is not studying English!

3

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

**🤔 try again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jack is a sexy young man, but also a very understanding and compassionate student. When he makes love with Ms. Maxwell, and removes his shirt, let her explore his (hopefully) hairy chest -- his blond hair would be great looking on that sexy young man chest and abs! Hope you are up to a second and third chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! Jack is a very sexy student, and blessed with a kind and considerate side to him. He recognizes his teacher's sadness and need and steps in to offer word of encouragement. They kiss, and one thing leads to another. I hope they continue their loving. Jack can be a sexy blonde-haired young man with a sexy muscled chest coated with a bit of sexy blonde chest hair. Give Ms. Maxwell something to love on Jack -- hairy chest, hairy abs, forearms, a big cock that pleases her to no end! Great story! (I hope they locked the classroom door!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In a competition about the most unrealistic and most boring story this one would certainly qualify as a certain winner!

unclebeardyunclebeardyover 1 year ago

1* Atrocious. From "I play rugby at our Kings collage in London" to the US-style diaogue and taking his shirt off without even considering they were in a classroom. Ignoring the spelling, punctuation & grammar, KCL is a top-level university, not a high school and he'd have at least mentioned the course he was there for.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Atrocious! No plot, no subtlety, low-grade narration. At least it's short. Please start again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous