Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 02

Story Info
Stuart meets the tawse.
3.4k words
4.48
12.1k
11

Part 2 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

Stuart meets the tawse, A very special bath, and a visit to the doctor

CHAPTER 2

STUART MEETS THE TAWSE

Stuart knelt naked in front of his Governess and Mama.

"Marta, we have decided that the punishment room is to be called The Mistress Chapel. Please accompany the boy to The Mistress Chapel."

Stuart paled, but stood up.

"WAIT!"

Mrs. McGregor reached into a bag and pulled out black leather cuffs which she placed on his neck, wrists and ankles, then used small padlocks to lock them on.

"Get used to wearing these, child. They will be a regular part of your training."

-----

Stuart hung by his cuffed wrists from a chain hanging from a rafter, his face red in embarrassment.

Mrs. McGregor entered, carrying a leather strap

"This, boy, is called a tawse, a fine implement of Scottish discipline. Yes, this is a MY tawse. It's an old and trusted friend. You'll learn to love it and to dread it at the same time. I love it, I love its weight, its stiffness, the thickness of the leather, its smell and I imagine I will love the whimpering, moaning, and begging it causes each and every time I use it on your bottom."

Mrs. McGregor sensuously ran the tawse over her hand.

"Stuart, this is what you get when you displease me. I'm going to give you a taste, just a taste, so you understand exactly what you're in store for you whenever I wish to punish you."

She walked around the youth, running her hand over his chest, his back, his ass, his genitals. His cock stood erect from the caresses.

Then she started toying with his nipples. He jerked from her caresses.

"Ooooo, rather sensitive, are we, child? That's good to know. Does Mama have any nipple clamps? Never mind, if she doesn't I'll order some."

She continued teasing his now erect nipples, then suddenly pinched one between her thumb and forefinger.

"No no no please stop." Stuart yelled.

"Ah, laddie, get used to it. Pain and pleasure, pleasure and pain will be inextricably be joined together in your mind by the time I'm done with you."

She continued pinching and twisting for a couple more minutes.

"Ha! I can't wait to introduce you to nipple clamps."

She then lifted the tawse to his lips. "Kiss it. Kiss the instrument of your correction."

Stuart obeyed.

"Next, you are to thank me for allowing you to taste my tawse."

"Th...th...thank you, Governess." Stuart stuttered.

Stopping behind him she drew the tawse back and with a CRACK whipped it across his posterior.

She stopped at twenty five strokes. By that time Stuart was sobbing from the pain flaring through his body.

"Just a taste, darling," she said in her soft Scottish accent, as she started caressing him again.

Mrs. McGregor then caressed Stuart until he exploded, screaming her name, catching his semen in a small glass she had waiting, the lubricating her hand with some of his cum, using it to extend his ecstasy. Then she smiled and lifted the glass. "Open up." she said.

"Please, no!" he pleaded, turning his head.

"Stuart, what was the rule that was explained to you?"

"A..a...a..sl...slave has to eat his cum."

"And what is THIS?"

"My c..c...c...cum."

"And what are you to do?"

"Eat it." he responded.

"Correct. NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!!!" she screamed.

Stuart shook his head no.

Mrs. McGregor picked her tawse up and delivered a dozen more strokes.

By the sixth one Stuart had surrendered, yelling "Please stop!! No no I'll do it!!"

When she was done the obedient slave opened his mouth and Mrs. McGregor pulled his hair to lean his head back.

"Open." she ordered.

Stuart slowly opened his mouth and his Governess poured the contents into his mouth.

"Verra good, laddie. Now for the rest."

She put her finger in the glass, collecting the remnants of his orgasm, then held it in front of his face.

Slowly Stuart extended his tongue and licked his cum from her hand.

"Now thank me, Stuart."

The Bath

Stuart had a restless night.

Between the pain in his rear, the embarrassment of sleeping naked, the turmoil of his feelings toward his new Governess, the hope that she would make him cum again, the fear that she would use the tawse on him again.....he finally dozed off.

It seemed like just minutes later when Governess entered the room.

"Rise and shine, child. You have a long day ahead of you. But first, a bath."

"Ummmm, Governess? I don't take baths, I take showers."

"Not any more, laddie. From now on you take nice long bubble baths. Come along."

In the bathroom Mrs. McGregor puts a collar and wrist cuffs on Stuart. Different from the ones she had used yesterday, they seemed to be rubber, and Mrs. McGregor explained that water would ruin leather cuffs. She then ran a short chains between collar and wrist cuffs, using trigger clips to attach them. After laying a towel on the floor she has Stuart lie down.

"I have to get rid of this ugly pubic hair, Stuart. And remember that you have to keep yourself closely shaved at all times."

"But...but...but..."

"Quiet, child. That's an order, understand?"

"Yes, Governess."

She pulled out her notebook and made a notation.

She first used hair clippers on him to trim back the hair.

She then proceeded to slather Stuart's genitals with shaving cream, then his cock and balls are shaved. Stuart's face turned red at the embarrassment and humiliation of being shaved, denuding him of his relatively recent crop of pubic hair.

She wiped him down with a damp towel, then felt the area she had just shaved and pronounced "Perfect. Smooth as a baby's butt. Your little peepee looks like you're ten years old."

Stuart's blush deepened as the import of what she said sunk in. Ten years old? Peepee?

She released his hands and then ordered, "Turn over, Stuart, one more thing. Put your butt in the air, knees apart. Pull your ass cheeks apart."

Head down, ass in the air, Stuart obeyed.

"Stay there." was the next peremptory order.

Mrs. McGregor was humming as she gathered equipment for the next stage of Stuart's bath.

He heard water running, the click of high heels, then the squeak of wheels on the floor.

"Look at me, child."

Stuart looked up. Mrs. McGregor was now wearing a black rubber apron standing beside a chrome stand that held three bulging bags with hoses coming from each one.

"First I'm going to shave around your little hole. I want you to be very, very still, you REALLY don't want to get a cut back there. Understand?"

"Yes, Governess."

Again she covered the target area with cream, then proceeded to shave his ass.

"Good, now let's make sure your boipussy is nice and clean."

"Boipussy? What's that?"

She then pulled on a pair of rubber gloves, lubricated the fingers and shoved them into Stuart's anus.

"THIS is your boipussy."

"NOOOOOO......" Stewart tried to escape being impaled by his Governess.

SLAP SLAP SLAP Mrs. McGregor spanked his ass.

"Stay still, boy, and get back into position."

She walked around the prostrate boy until she stood in front of him.

"Now I want you to lick my shoes."

The kneeling boy eagerly complied.

"Enough!" she said.

She then proceeded to give Stuart multiple enemas, one soapy and two clean, making him hold the water in longer with each one.

She again attached his wrist cuffs to the collar, then assisted him into the bubble filled tub. She then attached his collar to a ring set in the wall by another short chain. She then washed his hair, rinsing it with a hand held shower, then stood him up, re-attaching his bonds to another ring, and washed his body. She then used a nail brush on his cock and balls, scrubbing and scrubbing until his genitals and pubic area were bright pink. Then she had the sobbing boy turn around and she put a generous amount of body soap on her hands and started toying with his ass, caressing and rubbing his cheeks, then she ordered him to thrust his backside out. she spread him apart and said "Let's make sure you're nice and clean inside." She then pushed a finger into his anus, and again Stuart begged her to stop. "Laddie, I have to be sure you're nice and clean. Be quiet." Then she thrust two fingers inside him, searching for his prostate. "Hmmmm, a bit swollen, aren't we? We can fix that, but later."

She then reached into a pocket on her apron and pulled out a slim red dildo, soaped it up, and proceeded to push it into him. In and out, in and out, for several minutes, all the while Stuart is moaning and protesting.

She finally rinsed him then released him from the ring. Taking a towel she dried him, then did his hair using a hair dryer. She then slathered him with a feminine, scented moisturizing cream, concentrating on his cock and balls and ass. His erection was steel hard from this treatment.

"That's better. You look even more naked without that ugly pubic hair. Now let's finish you up."

Then she used an epilator on the rest of his body, chest, arms and legs. There were times when Stuart was whimpering from the pain caused by hair being pulled out by the root.

-----

"Report to me in the living room in an hour."

Stuart was on pins and needles waiting for the time to pass.

He finally decided to see Mrs. McGregor.

"Come here, boy. Hands behind you."

Stuart assumed the position. Mrs. McGregor ran her hand over his cock and balls.

"Yes, much better. Turn. Hands on your head. Lean forward."

Stuart presented his ass to this Governess. He still bore the marks from his earlier meeting with the tawse.

"Reach back, spread you cheeks apart. Very nice. Turn."

Again Mrs. McGregor toyed with his genitals, causing an erection.

She then reached into a pocket in her dress and pulled out a pair of panties.

She rubbed the satin material against his lewd display.

"This is a pair of your Mama's used panties. You like to jerk off into your Mama's panties, don't you boy?"

"Ummmmm...errrr....ah...."

"ANSWER ME. Or do you want the tawse again?"

"No, no, no, Governess."

"No as in you don't play with your Mama's panties or no you don't want the tawse?"

"The tawse, Governess. I don't want the tawse."

"Then answer me."

Stuart blushed mightily, then almost whispered "Yes, Governess."

"So you like to play with women's panties?"

"Yes, Governess."

She started rubbing his erection with the panties again.

"I know. Watch."

Governess picked up the TV remote and started a video. There was Stuart, naked, alternately sniffing and rubbing a pair of panties against his erect penis.

Stuart was paralyzed with embarrassment. "How...what....when...?"

"Why do you think your Step-Mother called me in?"

She held out the panties. "Show me."

Red faced, Stuart took the underwear and lifted them to his face and took several deep breaths. Then he wrapped it around his cock and started stroking.

His breath came faster and faster, then he held the panties to sniff them again, then started rubbing his cock with the silken underwear, faster and faster until he came explosively all over the panties.

Mrs. McGregor took them and looked them over.

"Looks like your cum has been absorbed in the material. Not much here to lick up."

She balled the soaking silken panties and said open up.

"Whaa....?"

"Open your mouth , boy."

Stuart opened his mouth and Mrs. McGregor stuffed the panties in his mouth.

"Leave them until all your cum is gone."

Then she waved a hand in dismissal.

------

A VISIT TO THE DOCTOR

"Stuart, one of the things I always do when I become Governess for a new boi is to have him undergo a physical exam.

I've arranged an appointment to see a friend of mine. She's an expert in men's sexual health, and will give you a full exam."

The day of Stuart's appointment Mrs. McGregor allowed him to dress. She had him don a pair of panties, girls pants, a blouse and ballet flats.

"When we get to the office you are to follow all the instructions the doctor and the nurses give you, understand?"

"Yes, Governess."

"And if you cause any problems I have my wooden hairbrush in my purse to use to correct you. And I've told the doctor and the staff already."

.......

After checking in Mrs. McGregor handed Stuart over to a lovely young lady who escorted him to an exam room.

"Ah, here you are." the waiting nurse said. "I'm Nurse Ann. You can remove your clothes now."

"WHAT?" Stuart yelped.

"You heard me. You're to strip naked."

Stuart blushed in embarrassment. "I ...I really can't do that. I don't even know you!"

Nurse said "Ha! Mrs. McGregor said you might be a disobedient little boy. She said to remember what's in her purse. And don't think that I or anyone here would hesitate to tell her. Besides, it'd be fun watching you getting a well deserved spanking."

"Very well, Nurse."

"Don't worry, child, you'll get a hospital gown to wear."

"Yes Nurse, thank you Nurse." Stuart said, relieved.

"Place your clothes in one of these lockers."

After he was naked Stuart stood on the cold tiled floor, his hands desperately trying to cover his genitals.

The Nurse entered the room carrying a gown, then said "Don't you dare disrespect me. Hands at yours sides."

She unfolded the gown, a short, sleeveless paper garment with a single tie at the neck.

"Hold your arms out, and I'll put this on you, then I'll fasten it for you."

Stuart held his arms out and Nurse Ann stared at his nakedness. "Arms straight out, please."

"Turn for me."

Stuart slowly turned in front of the nurse.

"What a lovely young boy. And completely hairless, too."

Stuart blushed prettily.

She sighed, then held out the gown.

The material was barely long enough to cover his genitals, and it kept separating in the back, revealing his ass.

"Very good, Come with me, Stuart."

She led him through several rooms and down corridors populated with staff. Stuart kept trying to hold the gown together in the back and at the same time kept pulling the front hem to keep himself covered.

"Will you PLEASE stop fiddling with your gown?" the nurse snapped at him.

"But...but...but...." Stuart sputtered.

"Hands at your sides, and leave them there." the nurse ordered.

They finally arrived at an exam room.

There was an examination table with stirrups. It was also festooned with leather straps.

Nurse took his blood pressure, and checked his heart.

"Now lean over the table, I have to take your temperature."

"WHAT???"

"Doctor's orders, she prefers to have an accurate temperature. NOW LEAN OVER THE TABLE!"

Stuart was face down and the nurse pulled on latex gloves and lubricated a thermometer, then forced it into his anus.

After what seemed an eternity, she pulled it out, noted the reading and entered it in his chart.

Then she had him stand, and she removed his gown, Then startled Stuart by starting to toy with his cock until he was fully erect. She then had him lie down. She used the straps to capture his wrists, then ran one across his middle. Then she lifted his legs, spread them apart and put them in the stirrups. then more straps were used around his thighs and ankles, leaving genitals and anus exposed.

Nurse Ann smiled down at Stuart. "Doctor will be here shortly for your examination."

Stuart waited for at least an hour, periodically testing his bonds. He was effectively immobilized on the table, until doctor entered, a beautiful woman wearing a white coat with a stethoscope around her neck. Nurse Ann followed right behind her.

"Hello, Stuart, I'm Doctor McGregor. And, yes, your governess is my aunt. I'm here to examine you and make sure that your genital development and sexual responses are normal. You have to relax, because some of the procedures may be a bit.....intrusive."

The doctor gave a predatory grin, and Stuart's nervousness increased, and he started blushing. His erection started to grow again to grow in response to the doctor's beauty.

The doctor started the examination by putting on a pair of latex gloves, the taking a bottle of lubricant an pouring a generous amount over his lewdly exposed genitals, then she started manipulating his erect cock, then started caressing his balls.

"Very good, boy, you have excellent sexual responses to stimulation. Nurse, could you measure his erection for me?"

"Of course , Doctor."

She used a ruler to measure his erection. "Seven inches, Doctor."

"Very good. And a nice girth, too. You have a very cute little cock, boy. Next is a prostate exam."

Stuart blushed even more.

"Nurse, could you raise the stirrups so I can access his anus?"

"Of course doctor."

A simple procedure raised his ass higher, then she spread the stirrups even further apart to give the doctor complete access.

"Fresh gloves, please, nurse."

She then poured lube so that is ran down the crack of his ass, then started rubbing Stewart's anus. Stuart jumped in response and futile tried to pull away.

"Ppp...please don't." Stuart begged.

The Doctor ignored his pleas.

"I must say that you have cute little bum, child."

Again Stewart blushed in embarrassment.

The doctor then proceeded to shove a latexed finger into his ass. Stewart gave a yell, "NOOOOOOO"

The doctor laughed at him and said, "Child, I'm just getting started."

She then withdrew her finger.

"Deep breath now, sweetie."

Then she shoved in TWO fingers. She searched until she found his prostate, then started rubbing it.

"Nurse, could you stimulate this young boys penis for me?"

"Of course, doctor."

Stewart, if possible, blushed even more.

The nurse, also gloved, poured more lubricant over him and started toying with the head of Stewart's cock.

Again he tried to pull away but was too firmly bound to the examination table.

The doctor from her long experience knew that he was about to cum.

"Annnnddddd......STOP!"

She withdrew her fingers and the nurse stopped stimulating him.

She waited five minutes, reinserted her fingers into his ass and nodded to the nurse to resume her manipulation.

They went through this exercise three more times before allowing Stewart to orgasm.

The nurse collected the semen sample for examination.

"Nurse, per his Governess' instructions, please feed him a 200 CCs of his semen, and save the rest for the tests."

"Of course, Doctor. Open wide, boy!"

"Very well, nurse, you can release him. I want to do another test. Ok Stuart, stand here."

The Doctor started caressing his genitals, and he immediately grew an erection.

"Hmmm...interesting."

After manipulating the boy for several minutes she stopped and turned to the nurse.

"Ann, I have a call shortly. Could you give him a prostate massage? Please collect and measure his output."

"Of course, Doctor. Up on the table, boy, on your hands and knees. You're going to really like this."

"I give him a clean bill of health, but I recommend that you give him these 'vitamins' on a daily basis. Well, not really vitamins, just a mixture of Cialis, Viagra and herbs. I'd also schedule him for a regular enema and prostate exam protocol. And it might be better for him if you were present to watch his humiliation. He blushes so prettily. "

"ED meds? HA! The poor creature walks around all day with a hard-on as it is. How many times do you think we could make him cum in one day, Doctor?"

"Oh, well, he's young and healthy, so at least four, maybe five."

"Great. We'll chastize him for a week or two, then turn the maids loose on him. Even better, I have a friend with a young sissified son. Hmmmmmm...."

-----

That night in bed Stuart was thinking. He really resented what he had been put through the last several days, but at the same time had to admit that he had never been so sexually excited.

He decided to give the experience a couple more days, and if he had to he would leave.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12