Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 03

Story Info
Panties and slave training
3.5k words
4.29
10.2k
7

Part 3 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
65 Followers

Panties and slave training

CHAPTER 3

STUART'S TRAINING CONTINUES

Stuart meets Mrs. McGregor's panties

Stuart stood naked in front of Mrs. McGregor and his stepmother. His blush ran all the way down his chest.

"Well, Stuart, today we start your....conditioning.... concerning women's panties. I know you're aroused by the sight and feel, AND smell, of a woman's panties. You've stolen your Step-mother's and sniffed and masturbated into them enough times. Right Stuart?"

"Ummmm....errrrr......."

Mrs. McGregor laughed then said, "Don't lie, child. Now lie on the floor."

Mrs. McGregor stood there, straddling Stuart, her legs on either side of his chest. She started rubbing her pantied vagina, as she looked at Stuart's face in a rapture of sexual desire. His deepest hidden sexual fantasy was occurring right in front of him. He could see her panties getting darker from the juices flowing from her.

"Now I want you to remove my skirt. Kneel." Stuart undid some buttons, slid down a zipper and the skirt billowed and fell to her feet. Stuart couldn't stop staring at the vision before him. Mrs. McGregor was clad in black, almost transparent, panties, a garter belt and stockings.

The panties were wedged into her slit.

"Now I want you to remove my panties."

Stuart reached out and started to try to pull her panties down.

"STOP!" Mrs. McGregor said. "Did I say you could touch me?"

"N...n...n....no, Governess."

"Then don't. You may, however, remove my panties using your mouth."

Stuart was stunned. "How......?"

"Quiet, child, just do as you are told. Hands behind your back, remove my panties."

Stuart started pulling down her panties, moving from side to side, biting on the materiel and inching them lower and lower. He exposed her hairless pussy, and he stopped, staring at her, mesmerized.

"STUART!!!"

Start started and continued mouthing the panties. Finally they lie in a puddle around her ankles. Lifting her feet, she left the panties lying there.

"Now give them to me."

Stuart bent down, hands still behind his back and lifted them, still using his mouth.

"VERY good, boy. Give them to me."

Stuart leaned forward and she took the panties.

"Stand up. You're in for a treat."

Mrs. McGregor took the panties and put them over Stuarts head, making sure the crotch was directly over his nose. He could see through the legs holes, Then she started toying with his nipples, cock and balls.

His penis was a rigid as iron.

"Down. On your back."

Mrs. McGregor again straddled Stuart's body and then started rubbing her own shaved cunt.

"You see, Mrs. Duncan, this is part of the conditioning program I use to teach young slaves to erect at the smell of a woman. Usually I have him wear the panties like this for an hour or so, and all that time he's breathing in my aroma. I usually keep him in bondage for this exercise. Then we do this. Stuart! Stand up. Remove my panties from you head and put them on."

Stuart hesitated a moment until Mrs. McGregor screamed at him to hurry.

He removed the panties and slid them up his legs to cover his erection.

Then Mrs. McGregor started caressing him again through the satiny material.

"You see, Vanna, the effect of wearing a worn pair of panties has on a submissive young boy."

"Yes," said Mrs. Duncan, "it's remarkable."

"And the nice thing is you can do it any time you wish. Ok, now for the next step. Stuart, remove my panties."

Stuart obeyed the order, and his cock sprang out in front of him.

"Turn, Stuart."

Mrs. McGregor opened a drawer and pulled out a length of rope. Sitting down she then deftly bound his hands behind his back. Grabbing his elbow she turned him back again.

"Next I'm going to blindfold him. Stuart, kneel here in front of me."

Stuart knelt and Mrs. McGregor put a black leather blindfold over his eyes.

"Now, Vanna, the next step is to acclimate him even more to my odor. Stuart, Come closer to me." He shuffled forward on his knees. Mrs. McGregor smiled broadly at Stuart's stepmother. Then she spread her knees apart, grabbed Stuarts head and drew it between her thighs, then trapped his head by closing her thighs with his nose within inches of her bare pussy.

"You see, dear, that now he HAS to breathe in my aroma. Any bets his cock is rock hard right now?"

Stuart's stepmother reached down and felt.

"Ha! You win."

"Would you care to take over, dear?"

Mama said, "I'd be delighted."

"Leave your panties on, he'll get the same effect."

Stuart tried to protest. "I...I....I...CAN'T do that. It's my MOTHER!"

Mrs. McGregor grabbed his hair then slapped his face one...two...three times.

Mrs. Duncan replaced Mrs. McGregor in her chair and pulled Stuart closer. "Very well, son, you had better get used to this. I think I'm going to enjoy helping train you."

"Maybe we could get a bottle of wine to help pass the time?"

"Excellent idea" said Mama. "Call one of the house maids."

Mrs. McGregor sat opposite Mama, legs apart. Every now and then she would play with her own pussy.

After about a half hour, and several glasses of wine each, Mrs. McGregor got a delighted look on her face. Mama raised her eyebrows in query. Mrs. McGregor made a sshing motion, and again opened a drawer in the end table, pulled out a piece of paper and started writing. She handed the note to Mama.

She had a smile on her face, and started nodding.

"Stuart, I want you to start licking my panties."

Mama lifted her skirt, then she moved his face into contact with her panties.

"Go on," she said.

Stuart licked enthusiastically for about 10 minutes.

"Very good, Stuart. This is something you will be doing on a regular basis for all the women in the house. Now, before you can return to your room, there's the small matter of your disobedience over the last hour or two. Your hesitation and denial are unacceptable. Come and get over my lap, you're going to get a spanking."

When Mrs. McGregor sent Stuart back to his room he was sniffling and his ass was a bright red color.

Mrs. McGregor said, "I highly recommend you bind his hands each time you exercise him. You can't allow any freedom to touch you, and it deepens his submissiveness."

"Of course, dear."

For the next two weeks Mrs. McGregor had Stuart repeat the exercise, either herself or Mama gripping his head between her thighs, hands bound, her skirt covering his head. Then she had one of the house maids sit beside him and play with his cock and balls without allowing him to cum. Sometimes she had the maid place nipple clamps on him. Or wear latex gloves and force a lubricated fingers into his ass. Several times she had the maid spank Stuart for the pure enjoyment of it.

After his training session Stuart was always masturbated to an orgasm by whoever did that days training.

Another ingenious exercise created by Mrs. McGregor for Stuart's training. Mrs. McGregor had Mama sit beside her on the couch. Stuart lay over Mrs. McGregor's lap, and was made to keep his head on Mama's lap, breathing in her scent, while getting a vicious spanking.

The first time the two dommes tried this, Stuart came violently all over Mrs. McGregor's lap. He had to lap up his cum, then was tied over the back of one of the chair, ankles attached to the chair legs, hands bound and pulled forward and down, then tied to the front legs.

The tawsing session lasted for a long time.

Afterward Stuart had to lick both women to an orgasm.

Mrs. McGregor was sitting on the couch.

"Stuart, come here please. Hands behind your head."

She started toying with his cock and balls.

"You do have a remarkable ability to get erect, don't you boy."

"I guess so, Governess."

She patted the couch.

"Lay down here, face up. Now scooch up."

Stuart ended up with his erect cock conveniently available to his Governess.

"Stay still, now."

Once again Mrs. McGregor gave the boy an orgasm.

And once again, Stuart had to consume it all.

STUART'S TRAINING

Mama and Mrs. Stewart were deep in conversation one day.

Mrs. McGregor said "I think it's time to increase his training."

Mama chuckled. Yes, he is quite infatuated with you at this point."

"Ha! Give a boy an orgasm and he'll be putty in your hands"

"Do you think you can make him even more submissive and obedient?"

"Of course, dear. Remember, I've been doing this for a long time. I increase the degradation and humiliation, and his adoration just increases. He'll do anything for me. Humiliation, arousal and shame are natural in a young boy, and I'll reinforce these feelings with daily rituals. I'll introduce scheduled spankings, supervised masturbation, dildo training and chastity. Remember, it is his mind we are shaping. I'll deepen his feelings toward yourself by having him pleasure you daily. And you have to remember that he's your property to use as you like"

"Oh, goodness. That sounds wonderful."

Stuart never really got used to being naked around the house. Mama or Mrs. McGregor were constantly summoning him with a hand bell, then having him perform some minor chore.

"Stuart, run to the kitchen and get me a cup of tea."

"Stuart, run to the sitting room and fetch me the latest issue of Vogue."

"Stuart, do you think the seams on my stockings are straight? No? Straighten them for me, please"

Of course the other thing the Mrs. McGregor liked to do was to either make him erect and leave him like that or force him to orgasm.

Of course the reason for this was to deepen his devotion to his Governess.

But as time went on, Mrs. McGregor became more strict. "With all the indulgences I allow you, from now on the come with special conditions. From now on before allowing you to cum you ask for and receive my permission first. You have to earn such privileges, with service, obedience, completion of a task, a challenge, or any other condition I wish to impose."

Mrs. McGregor became more and more demanding.

"Stuart, I want you to be silent for the next 48 hours. You are not allowed to say a word. If you DO speak you'll be punished,"

-----

"Stuart, come with me, I have to use the bathroom. You may crawl."

Stuart got down on his hands and knees and followed her to the bathroom.

"Stay on your knees. Watch."

She lifted her skirt.

"Lower my panties," she ordered, then sat.

"Watch."

Stuart started intently as she released her water.

It slowed to a trickle, then stopped..

"Very well, you may lick me clean."

She thrust her hips forward, giving him access. She sighed and gave a little shudder as she had a small orgasm.

"There's a hand towel on the sink. Fetch it and pat me dry."

-----

Mrs. McGregor woke Stuart.

"You're step-mother needs you. NOW!"

Stuart, somewhat disoriented said "Yes Governess. Ummm...where is she?"

"In her bedroom."

Stuart timidly knocked at his Mama's door.

"Enter!"

Stuart, naked as always, entered the room. Mama lies on her bed, also naked.

Looking at his step-mother, Stuart immediately got an erection.

"Ah, Stuart, how cute, your little peenie is all hard. Come give me a kiss goodnight."

She spread her legs apart and pointed at her vagina.

Stuart blushed in embarrassment, but enthusiastically kissed her.

-----

"I have something for you to do. I feel that I need some grooming. So when I'm done my shower, I want you to shave my legs and pussy. Put on this apron and wait outside the door, I'll summon you when I'm done."

-----

"Stuart, you are not to look me in the face today. You may stare at my feet or the floor, or just look away."

----

"Stuart, I want you to masturbate for me."

---

Mrs. McGregor put a collar and leash on Stuart, telling him to get on all fours. "Walkie time, Stuart!" and with that she leads him out onto the grounds. He's resistant, saying "But it's going to rain." After half a dozen with Governess' tawse, he obeys.

As punishment for his disobedience, he is tied to a tree, hands behind him around the trunk, his knees roped and pulled apart, and also tied behind the tree, then blindfolded and gagged. He is left there for hours. Once an hour one of the maids comes out carrying small whip and thrashes his cock and balls. Maid May was especially cruel in how she did it. And, yes, it does start to rain.

Maid May was finally ordered to release Stuart. She had him get on all fours again, and finished his walk.

"Do you have to go, Stuart?"

Stuart blushed and nodded yes. "Yes, Miss."

"Ok."

She led him to a tree.

"Go ahead and pee"

Stuart was so desperate that he just went ahead, lifted his leg, and let loose a stream of urine.

"GOOD boy, good doggie." May said.

Then she tugged his leash and let him back to the house.

---

"Tonight you may serve your Mother and I dinner, Stuart. You can eat in the kitchen. There's a stool at the lunch bar ready for you. It's the one with the dildo. And where do you think you're going?"

"To the kitchen to eat, Mrs. McGregor."

"I did NOT give you permission to do that. Go stand in the corner. Face away from us, hands behind your back, in case we need you for anything."

"Wait. Stay there."

Mrs. McGregor left the room and returned holding something balled up in her fist.

"Turn around."

Mrs. McGregor then clipped a black bow tie on a ribbon around his neck.

"Turn around, Stuart. Isn't that nice, Mama? It really emphasizes his nakedness."

Stuart turned red from embarrassment.

"NOW kneel down. Hands behind your head"

-----

"Stuart, I've changed my mind. Hand me a plate."

Mrs. McGregor proceeded to scrape her and Mama's plates clean. Stuart's meal is the leftovers from the meal, and Mrs. McGregor then placed the plate on the floor.

"Down on your hands and knees, boy. Tonight you must eat like a dog, without utensils or using your hands."

After the meal Mrs. McGregor told Stuart that his service had been entirely unsatisfactory, and to report to her bedroom before bedtime for punishment.

---

Again Mrs. McGregor ordered "Stuart, I want you to masturbate for me."

---

Mrs. McGregor summoned Stuart.

"Stuart, please go to my bedroom and fetch my black leather gloves off the bedside table. Time for a spanking."

"Uh..uh...uh...for what, Governess?"

"Remember, I don't NEED a reason. And for answering me back, you get a double dose. Instead of 10 minutes, you get 20. NOW GO GET MY GLOVES!"

After the intense spanking, Stuart was put in corner time for another 30 minutes.

Mrs. McGregor repeated the same exercise for the next three day.

Stuart never asked any more questions.

-----

Governess had Stuart remove her clothing, until only her panties remained.

Then Mrs. McGregor snaked her panties down and stuffed them in Stuart's mouth. "Hands behind you back. Stuart. Now watch, I'm going to pleasure myself."

Stuart's peenie was rock hard and he was moaning through the panties while Governess toyed with her bare pussy.

-----

"Time for my bath Stuart. Come with me."

She snapped her fingers and pointed down. He got down on his hands and knees and started crawling .

"Prepare my bath, child. You know how I like it. Then kneel down."

Stuart waited on Mrs. McGregor, head down because he's not allowed to look at his Governess while she's in the tub, arms out, holding her towel. She lifts a foot to the edge of the tub, then gives a one word command: "Suck"

Stuart used a heated towel to dry his Governess, then he had to rub moisturizing lotion all over her legs. She lifts a foot, looking down and said, "Hmmm, I think I need a touch up. Go fetch my nail polish and you can do my toes."

After her toenails were freshly polished, Stuart had to assist his Governess dressing.

He held her panties for her to step into, she slips on her bra and he has to snap it closed, then roll her stockings up her legs. They were stay ups, so he didn't have to clip them to a garter belt.

"Come Stuart, you're going to get a treat."

She walked over to her makeup table.

"Remove my panties."

Hands behind his back he bites the panties down to her thighs.

"Enough. Today I'm going to allow you to worship me by licking my ass. And do a good job. Or else."

Stuart started by kissing her cheeks, then licking them.

"Use your hands to separate the globes and lick my rosebud."

Stuart licked enthusiastically.

"Now force your tongue inside. AHHHH...don't stop."

As he continued, his Governess put on her makeup for the day.

-----

"Stuart, I want you to masturbate for me. Wait."

She lifted her hips and snaked her panties down her legs.

"As a special treat you can sniff these as you play with your little peenie.

-----

Stuart hears the bell from the living room, and hurries into the room to behold Mama on her hands and knees, naked.

"Stuart, isn't your Mama beautiful. Look at her, on her hands and knees, completely vulnerable. Look! you can see the lips of her pussy. It looks like a peach doesn't it? All moist and glistening. And look! You're getting hard."

As she was saying this she had started toy with his peenie, bringing it to a full, proud erection.

"Why don't you kneel behind her, baby. Right behind her. That's right, almost touching. Think about taking you little pee-pee and putting it inside her. That would be thrilling, wouldn't it?"

Stuart started moaning with pent up lust.

"I know, sweetie, start playing with yourself. You're going to shove yourself into her and thrust and thrust and thrust. Right, dearie?"

The crazed slave gave one last groan and started cumming, spurting his sperm all over the kneeling woman's derriere. His orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Finally it ended and he slumped down in exhaustion.

Mama Glanced back over her shoulder. "Are we done?" She then stood up.

Mrs. McGregor said "Stuart, start cleaning your Mama. Quickly, before any gets on the floor!"

Stuart reluctantly started licking at Mama's ass, cleaning up his spunk as it slowly dripped down..

Finished, he stood up. Mama stood and grasped his now flaccid cock and gave it a little squeeze. A final few drops of semen gathered at the tip of his penis. Mama gathered them on her finger, then fed the remnants to Stuart.

"GOOD boy." Mama said.

She stood up, and reached down and grasped Stuart's chin, forcing his eyes upward.

"From now on I want you to call me Mommy. Understood?"

"Yes, Mom..Mom....Mommy."

---

Stuart spends the night with Mrs. McGregor. She put him in a leather collar and harness, hands bound to his side, with a black rubber hood that blinded him. Governess has the slave worship her shoes, then her feet. Has to give her several orgasms. Finally she puts a blanket on the floor, has him lay on it and locks a chain onto his collar, then to the bed.

"Goodnight, Stuart."

"Goodnight, Governess. And thank you."

---

"Bedtime, Stuart. Come with me."

"Yes, Mommy."

Stuart is put in again collared and hooded, then chained to the foot of Mommy's bed and is kindly given a blanket to sleep on. On waking Stuart is dragged by the chain to lick Mrs. Duncan's feet and pussy.

---

"Stuart, cummie time!"

Mrs. McGregor stimulated the boy to another explosive orgasm.

Which he had to clean up.

-----

"I know, Margaret, how much you enjoy using a tawse on Stuart. But I think I'll just keep on using an old fashioned cane. It always leaves the buttocks in such a brilliant red state. And if I'm feeling especially cruel, I love to leave a nice set of long-lasting welts."

"Perhaps the two of us should start using one on Stuart, Vanna. In fact we can expand our repertoire into all kinds of instruments"

"Good idea. Let's call him in and inform him."

---

"Stuart, I'm disappointed in you. Time for a punishment."

"But..but..but...what did I do?"

MarkKane
MarkKane
65 Followers
12