Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 04

Story Info
Dildos, orgasms, chastity and a visit from the Kents.
4.2k words
4.4
8.7k
3

Part 4 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

Dildos and forced orgasms, chastity and a visit from the Kents

CHAPTER 4

Mommy summoned Stuart using her handbell.

"Stuart, Mrs. McGregor has a present for you."

Stuart eagerly unwrapped the package.

Inside he found a dildo with suction cup bottom.

"Let's go to your bedroom, Stuart."

Once there Mommy had Stuart kneel and then attached the dildo to a mirror in front of his face.

"Stuart, from now on, every morning and every evening you are kneel and suck on the dildo, deep throating it 10 times until your nose touches the mirror."

Mrs. McGregor wrote out a litany and attached it to the mirror and insisted that he repeat it each time he did his "cock worship" as she called it.

"Slaves love cock, slaves crave cock, slaves love cum, slaves crave cum."

He was deeply humiliated every time he had to repeat it.

-----

Mrs. McGregor, carrying a riding crop, wearing an open black leather trench coat, leather garter belt, black full fashion stockings and black patent high heeled pumps leads Stuart to a new dog cage, then locks him in. "Disobedient children don't deserve to be around other people. You can stay here until you've learned your lesson!"

Hours later Mama stopped by to check his condition. She let him stare at her shoes for a while. Then left.

---

Governess is angry at Stuart. She drags him to her room by his ear. In the room, she opens a drawer and starts throwing her underwear across the floor. Stewart has to pick them up and sort them by color, using just his mouth. "Since you've had your dirty mouth on my intimates, you'll wash them all, by hand, hang them outside to dry, iron them and then fold and return them to where they belong."

-----

Stuart sat with Mrs. McGregor and Mommy, watching TV. He sat beside his Governess, and she gently toyed with him, making sure he maintained an erection. Her blouse was unbuttoned, the better to give Stuart a look at her erect nipples.

"Stuart, lay down on the floor. I want you to give me an orgasm."

Stuart lay down, Governess removed her skirt and panties, and smothered his face with her beautiful quim.

---

"Stuart, I am going out for a while. Before I go I want you to give my boot a quick shine. You may masturbate onto them, then lick them clean."

---

"Stuart, cummie time!"

She led him to her bedroom.

Outside the room she ordered "Kneel. Wait here."

A few minutes later she called for him to crawl into her room.

She was completely naked. Stuart's cock immediately sprang into an erection.

"Lie down on the bed, laddie."

Mrs. McGregor stimulated the boy to another explosive orgasm.

Which he had to clean up.

-----

Maid Marta entered Stuart's room. Wearing just a baby-doll nightie she woke the young boy.

"Your governess wants you."

Startled, Stuart said "Whaa? What time is it?

Marta sneered "That doesn't matter. You are summoned, child"

Stuart rose and padded to the Governess' room.

"Ahhh, Stuart," said Mrs. McGregor, glancing up. "I want a drink of water. Be a good pet and fetch one for me."

She returned to reading her book.

Stuart wended his way to the kitchen, got a glass of ice water and returned.

He went to hand Mrs. McGregor the glass.

"That is NOT how you present, Stuart."

She snapped her fingers and pointed down.

Stewart knelt, careful not to spill anything, and then presented the glass.

"Thank you, boy. You may return to bed now."

---

Mrs. McGregor had Stuart lean over a table on his elbows. She then placed a wooden paddle on his back above his ass.

"Stay there." she ordered, then left the room.

Stuart was left to contemplate his fate.

---

"Stuart, cummie time! Run to my room and get my black leather gloves."

Mrs. McGregor stimulated the boy to another explosive orgasm.

Which he had to clean up.

---

Mrs. McGregor then started a regimen of tease and denial.

Stuart was used to his Governess masturbating him to orgasm.

Today she had started, got him nice and erect and almost ready to cum.

"Ok, that's enough. No cummies for you. You can go back to your chores, Stuart."

"But...but... but....Mrs. McGregor...." he whined.

"QUIET. Do you want a nice long session over my lap? No? Then go do as you were told."

After he left she made a notation in a notebook.

---

"Stuart, bring me a cup of coffee."

"Yes, Mommy."

Stuart delivered her coffee, and knelt to deliver it to her.

"Very good. Hands and knees, now,"

Stuart positioned himself in front of her, then she placed the hot coffee cup on his ass.

"Don't move, boi."

---

TAWSE TRAINING

Mrs. McGregor once again summoned Stuart.

"Bad boy time, child. Today I'm going to use my tawse on you. I'll be administering a full dozen. And here are the rules. You will lean over my desk. You are not allowed to try to cover yourself with your hands. If you do you earn an extra two stripes. Your feet are to be kept firmly on the floor. Do not raise your feet. If you do you earn an extra three stripes. No pleading or whimpering. If you do so I have a ball gag handy on the desk, and after I put it on you earn an extra four stripes. Do you understand these rules?"

A wide eyed Stuart swallowed, nodded and stammered, "Y...Y...Y...Yes Governess."

"Very well, assume your position."

Stuart draped himself face down over the desk.

"Reach out and grasp the other side of the desk, boy. Very good. Now know this rule: I want a count and a thank you for each strike of the tawse. Understand?"

"Yes. Governess."

"Very well."

She unclipped the tawse from her belt, reached back and SWISH SMAK brought it down on Stuart's rear.

He gave a cry of pain and aroused the Governess' ire.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU?" she screamed."NO NOISE!"

With that she yanked his head back, stuffed the rubber ball of the gag in his mouth, then buckled it on.

"And that earned you an extra four. We are now up to sixteen. Since you are silenced, I'll keep the count. And I'll start over."

SWISH SMAK "One" SWISH SMAK "Two" SWISH SMAK "Three"

Stuart's asscheeks were getting redder and redder.

SWISH SMAK "Five"

And of course the boy reached back to try to protect his burning flesh.

"Again, boy, you are totally disobedient. Remove your hands and put them where they belong. that's an extra two, for a total of eighteen"

SWISH SMAK "Six" SWISH SMAK "Seven"

And with that Stuart raised his legs in pain.

"My goodness. It's almost like you never want this punishment to end. Now it's twenty."

SWISH SMAK Eight

SWISH SMAK Nine

SWISH SMAK Ten

.

.

.

.

SWISH SMAK

"And that makes twenty. Into the corner with you, you naughty, disobedient little boy. And no rubbing. Kneel down, hands behind your head."

---

Stuart was standing, naked, in front of the mirror in his room as Mrs. McGregor toys with his cock. "Have you been using your training dildo?" Stuart nodded yes. "Give me a demonstration," she ordered.

Stuart sank to his knees and read his litany:

"Slaves love cock, slaves crave cock, slaves love cum, slaves crave cum."

Then he started to kiss the tip of the dildo. Then he started to lick the tip, then up and down the shaft, making it glisten with saliva.

"Wait. Who taught you that?"

"I...I...I thought it up myself, Governess."

Margaret smiled. "Very well. Continue."

Then he opened this mouth and slid dildo between his lips, and engulfed the fake cock in his mouth, then started moving his head back and forth, deeper and deeper until his chin was bumping against the fake balls.

"Very good, child. Now remove my panties. You may use your hands."

She lifted her skirt and Stuart reveled in the sight of her garter belt and stocking framing sheer lace panties. He gently worked the panties down her legs, then handed them to her.

"Stand."

She started toying with his semi-erect cock once again, bring it to a full erection.

She then held her panties over his face so he could breathe in her scent, Then she started to masturbate him, until he came, directing his cum onto the dildo and all over the mirror.

He obeys Mrs. McGregor's order to suck the dildo again to clean it, then to lick his dripping cum from the mirror.

"Stuart, what didn't you do?"

"Ask permission to cum, Governess."

"Correct. That goes into your punishment book."

---

Mrs. McGregor entered Stuart's room, and gently woke him.

As was true most mornings he had a raging erection.

He rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

She slapped him on an asss cheek and he turned back over.

He rolled back over, and Governess bent down and gave his penis a little kiss.

"Wakeie wakie Stuart, time for another day of training."

---

Mommy and Mrs.McGregor enter Stuart's room. Mrs. McGregor ties Stuart spreadeagled face up on his bed, blindfolded Then she pulls her panties off, climbs onto the bed, positions her pussy over his mouth "Lick me" is all she says. After her third orgasm, she lies down beside the bound slave and jerks him off until he comes. When he does come and his cock is super sensitive, she doesn't stop. She uses lube on him and keeps on stimulating him off until he comes again, Stuart begging for her to stop. Feeling especially cruel, she starts to lick the head of his penis, then engulfs him with her mouth, bring him once again to a full erection. Then she masturbated him off to a third orgasm. Then she put on latex gloves and started collecting the cum which covered his body and fed it to him.

Mrs. McGregor smiled. Mommy's panties were wet with her secretions.

"Your turn."

Raising a finger, Mrs. McGregor has Mommy wait. She kneels in front of Mommy a reaches up and removes her panties.

Then she runs her fingers over Mommy's sopping cunt, and slowly, sensuously licks her fingers clean.

She slowly removed the rest of her clothes.

Then she motions Mommy to climb onto the bed to have her pussy licked.

She came two times from Stuart's tongue.

Mommy finally climbed down off the bed.

Mrs. McGregor picks Mommy 's wet panties up and drapes them over Stuart's face.

"Stuart, remember, you have to thank anyone who allows you to pleasure them."

Stuart groaned and said, " Thank you Governess for letting me give you pleasure. Thank you Mommy for letting me give you pleasure."

"You're welcome, child. Now you have a good night."

They walked to the bedroom door, and then glanced back. She could see Mommy's panties covering Stuart's eyes and mouth rise up and down as he breathed the heady scent over and over.

Then the two women turned off the light and left the room.

Outside the room Mommy asked "Margaret, would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"Dear, I thought you'd never ask. Do you want top or bottom?"

----

"Crawl to me, boy. Right there. hands behind your back. Now I want you to lick my boots. When I'm satisfied you can hump them until you cum. Aren't you a lucky boy?"

Stuart went to work with a will, licking boots, then sucking the toes, heels and soles.

But Governess wasn't satisfied.

"Terrible job, boy, just lazy and unenthusiastic. Open the drawer in the end table, and hand me my gloves."

Stuart had to assist Mrs. McGregor don her black leather gloves, fastening the buttons for her.

"Over my lap, boy."

Ten minutes later Stuart's ass was red and he was sniveling from the enthusiastic spanking inflicted on him.

"Kneel in front of me."

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP

Governess delivered several blows to Stuart's cheeks.

"Now polish my boots again, boy."

Again Stuart licked until the leather shone.

"Very well, boy, rub your little peenie against them."

Stuart, still sobbing, started rubbing his raging erection against Governess' boots, moaning and gasping as he neared his orgasm.

"Please, Governess, may I cum?"

"Yes boy, you may."

With that Stuart's penis shot rope after rope of semen onto the leather.

Gasping he said "Thank you Governess."

"You're welcome, child. Now clean your mess up."

Stuart once again started licking to clean up his cum.

---

CHASTIZING THE SLAVE

The next step in Stuart's training was Mrs. McGregor putting Stuart in a chastity device.

"Today, we have a special treat. It's your first day in chastity. You'll be wearing this CUTE pink chastity device. Do you like it?"

Stuart's eyes were round with fear.

"Please....please..."

"Please what, sweetie? You want to wear it? Of course, dear. Come here."

The sound of the lock clicking closed on the cage was like a sentence of doom for Stuart.

Once the device was locked on, she tied a pink ribbon around the base.

"Isn't that cute? Don't you think so?"

"Yes Governess." Stuart sighed.

Mrs. McGregor frowned.

"You know, I think in order to complete the look you should be wearing a slave collar. What do you think?"

"Yes, Governess, whatever you want, Governess."

"Of course, child."

She had, very conveniently, a pink leather slave collar for Stuart, which she buckled on and the locked.

-----

Three days after his first caging Mrs. McGregor said, "Stuart, I'm going to be kind and take you cage off."

"Oh, thank you, Governess."

"Hands behind your head."

Mrs. McGregor fiddled with her phone.

"There all done. Now you have two minutes to make yourself cum, then it goes back on. I have it timed. You may start"

"But Governess...."

"Hurry child, you're wasting time!"

"But how am I supposed to...."

"You have a minute and a half left."

Of course he couldn't make himself cum is such a short time frame.

"Time's up. Hands behind your head again."

Stuart wailed "But Governess......" as the lock clicked shut again.

"Another offense for your penalty book."

---

She used the device purely randomly, and for random amounts of time. While he was chastised she and Mommy also started wearing skimpier and skimpier clothes, if not going naked. Of course naked except for the high heels they always wore.

He seemed even more eager to serve while chastised, in the hope that he would be released sooner.

It never worked.

------

"Stuart, this is Mrs. Kent, she's a friend of mine, And her daughter Mindy. You may address her as 'Mistress' and Mindy as "Miss". Understood?

"Yes, Governess."

"What a sweet little boy. Mindy, would you like to play with him while Mrs. McGregor and I talk?"

"Oh, yes, Mom. Can I play with his peepee, too?"

"Of course, sweetie. Anything you want to do. Of course his cage has to come off."

"Tara, I have an idea. Do you think Mindy would like to take part in a tease and denial session with Stuart?"

Stuart went white, then red with embarrassment.

"Come, Stuart, we'll go to your bedroom."

Mrs. McGregor locked wrist and ankle cuffs on Stuart. He lay down on the bed and she attached straps that went to the four posters of the bed, which she then tightened. Mrs. Kent and Mindy stood at the bottom of the bed as this was happening. Stuart stared at them with a combination of fear and embarrassment.

Young Mindy was fascinated. "Can I treat him the same way I do your slave, Mom?"

"Of course you can, sweetie. Just like your brother. Is there anything special you need?"

"Well, latex gloves, a comb, a stiff bristled brush and a small whip. Oh, and some lubricant and a dildo."

Stuart's eyes got wider and wider at this recitation.

Mrs. McGregor said, "Well, boy, let's get your chastity off."

She pulled the key from around her neck and unlocked and removed the device.

"I must say, Mrs. Kent, that you are certainly raising your daughter very well."

Mrs. McGregor said "Go ahead, dear, you may start."

Mindy snapped on a pair of gloves then poured lubricant all over Stuart's cock and balls, and started gently rubbing his penis. He almost instantly erected, lifting his ass off the bed in the hopes that she would rub harder. Mindy laughed out loud.

"Not so fast, boy. This is going to be a looong session, and before it's over, you'll be begging me to make you cum."

She picked up the comb she had requested.

"So what can you do with that, dear?" Mrs. McGregor asked.

"Oh, lots" said Mindy. She took the comb, bent it back then SNAPPED it against Stuart's balls. Then again and again and again.

Stuart was grimacing in pain.

Then Mindy took the comb and pinched a bit of Stuarts's scrotum and pressed it down into the teeth of the comb. Stuart jumped from the pain.

"Another nice thing is how you can use it like this on a slave." She reached up and SNAP SNAP SNAP she targeted his nipples. Stuart sobbed and writhed under the assault. SNAP SNAP SNAP She switched to the other side and repeated the process. Then she alternated between his right and left nipple. Stuart's nipples gradually turned red from the treatment as he begged the young girl to stop.

"Ohhhh NICE" whispered Mrs. McGregor. "Who taught you that, girly?"

"Oh, it's something I thought up on my own." lisped the girl.

"Well it gets added to MY repertoire, that's for sure. Congratulations."

The girl smiled.

Mindy then picked up the small whip, which consisted of five lashes, and started hitting his genitals.

SWICK SWICK SWICK Mindy lashed his cock and balls.

Stuart stayed erected while this was going on.

Tata laughed and said, He's a true masochist, isn't he Vanna?"

"He's getting there, dear."

Mindy grasped his cock by the head, lifting it vertically, and then whipped his erection so that the lashes curled around with each blow.

Stuart yelled with each stroke. "AH AH AHA AH STOP PLEASE STOP PLEEEAASSE!!!!"

Then Mindy changed targets.

Still maintaining her grip on his dick, Mindy switched her aim and concentrated on his balls.

"AH AH AHHHHH STOP STOP STOP!!!!" Stuart screamed.

Mindy ignored his pleas until his scrotum was a bright read, crisscrossed with whip marks.

Mrs. McGregor raised a finger and Mindy stopped the whipping.

Mrs. McGregor leaned close to Mindy and whispered "Now start gently caressing him, but DON'T allow him to cum."

"Ok, Mrs. McGregor."

Mindy drizzled more lubricant over Stuart, and grasped his penis, starting to slowly rub up and down the shaft, then shifting to a hand over hand caress. Once again Stuart bucked his ass, trying to put more pressure on Mindy's hand.

"Oh, you bad boy." said Mrs. McGregor. "Stop moving or you'll be punished afterwards."

Stuart moaned in frustration as Mindy continued her ministrations. Sometimes grasping his penis and stroking, sometimes just running a finger up and down the shaft, Then grasping his cock and rubbing the head with the palm of her hand, sometimes just grasping the head of his penis with several fingers and rubbing very slowly.

Stuart was moaning continuously, now, begging for release. "Please please please make me cum!"

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12