Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

"Sorry, child, she's not done yet," said Mrs. McGregor.

Mindy said "Mrs. McGregor, do you think we could lift his ass off the bed somehow?"

"Of course, dearie. Wait but a moment."

She left and returned with a set of black leather cuffs, which she strapped on Stuarts legs above his knees. Then she released his feet, lifted his legs and ran a length of chain from the headboard to the new cuffs. And viola! Stuarts legs were lifted and separated, and his ass was spread open and easily available.

"Oooo" Mindy marveled. "What a cute little boipussy. Do you use it much, Mrs. McGregor?"

Mrs. McGregor smiled. "No, Mindy, we haven't quite gotten to that part of his training yet."

Stuart blanched at this statement.

"Well, Mrs. Kent, what do you think?"

"Well, Mindy IS well versed in the handling of naughty boys, I think she should be fine."

Mindy picked up the wooden brush and started rubbing the bristles over Stuart's balls. Stuart was moaning, whether from pain or pleasure the women couldn't tell.

She kept rubbing his balls with the brush until he was once again a bright red.

"Very well, Mindy, go ahead."

Mindy took the lubricant and poured a generous amount into Stuarts ass crack. Then she started rubbing it up and down. She then proceeded to insert a finger into Stuarts rectum. Then another. She shoved the two fingers in and out of his hole, getting him well lubed. Then she picked up the lifelike dildo, albeit not a really large one, and deliberately moved to where Stuart could see her. Then she generously lubed the rubber cock.

"Ready, Stuart? This goes in you now."

Stuart's eyes were panicked and he pled, "Please, Miss, anything but that!"

Mindy then reached down and vigorously shoved the dildo into Stuart's ass. Then she thrust the toy in and out of his bottom hole.

Stuart started breathing heavily, and Mrs. Kent said, "You better stop, Mindy, you're going to make him cum. And you know he's not allowed to do that."

"Sure thing, Mom. But now I'm all turned on. Do you think the slave could give me a good licking?"

Mrs. McGregor concurred. She released the cuffs on his thighs and reattached the chains to his ankles.

Mindy took off her dress and panties revealing her hairless pussy, and sat on Stuart's face.

"Start licking, boy. I'll tell you when to stop."

As Stuart was frantically licking Mindy's pussy, Mrs. Kent continued to tease him as a continuous stream of pre-cum came from his penis.

Mrs. Kent said "Sweetie, stop for a second and lift your butt."

Mindy did as she was asked.

Mrs. Kent swirled two fingers through the precum pooled on Stuart's stomach and had Stuart lick her fingers clean, repeating the action several times.

Then Mindy lowered her pussy back onto Stuart's face.

After several minutes Mindy had an explosive orgasm.

They left Stuart bound to the bed, his erection throbbing in need, his face covered with Mindy's juices.

"How about a few minutes for a drink?" asked Mrs. McGregor.

"Sounds good." "Sure."

"But, before we go...."

Mrs. McGregor opened a drawer and pulled out five wooden clothespins. then she put them on Stuart's already aching nipples and scrotum.

Stuart groaned in pain.

Adjourning to a nearby sitting room, Mrs. McGregor complemented Mindy.

" Mrs. Kent, how DID Mindy hone the skills she just displayed?"

"Oh, she gets a lot of practice on her brother Billie. At this point he's a well trained sissy."

Mrs. McGregor turned to Mindy. "Any other ideas from your creative mind, dear?"

Mindy blushed.

"Well, Billie goes crazy having his nipples stimulated. Just rubbing and pinching them drives him crazy."

"I have several nipple clamps."

"That works. Also clothes pegs, like you used on Stuart."

"Oral stimulation. But you have to be careful. Maybe one or two licks, take him one time into your mouth, then stop."

"Billie has a foot fetish. I like to lie him down in front of me and have him lick one foot while I rub his peepee with the other."

"Then there's always the hand sanitizer trick. Cover his cock and balls with hand sanitizer. It really burns. If you want to really punish him use Icy Hot. Cover his cock and balls and asshole. He'll be screaming in pain for a good twenty minutes.

"Poke his...ummm... clitty and balls with sharp object, a pin or toothpick or the like. Not to actually brake the skin, but to drive her crazy with the stimulation."

"And you said he loves used panties?"

"HA! Give him a pair of soiled panties to sniff and he gets erect in a flash."

"Then you can have him bound on the bed and bind used panties over his mouth and nose. It's best to leave him like that, erect and unable to do anything about it. Also you can put used panties under his nose when he's bound face down for punishment."

"I like it." Cora said.

"Hmmmm, I had a thought," Mrs. McGregor said.

"Instead of panties have her sniff and lick an actual vagina while being caned. I bet THAT would make her cum."

"I can hardly wait to see it, dear."

"Her brother, eh? You know what would be fun? A play date between Stuart and Billie. We could force them to do all kinds of interesting things."

"Done" said Mrs. Kent. "That sounds like a blast. I'll call and arranged a time and date for your visit."

Mrs. McGregor finished her tea and said, "Perhaps you'd like to see me give Stuart a nice tawsing. What do you think?

"That sounds like fun" said Mrs. Kent.

"I'll order you some more refreshments while I get him ready."

Mrs. McGregor rang a hand bell and a young girl in a very short maid's uniform came in and curtsied.

"Marta, please see to our guests. They can have anything they want."

The maid curtsied again, but didn't speak.

"I'll fetch you to the Mistress Chapel when I'm ready. Oh, and Marta, can I have your panties?"

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12