Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 05

Story Info
A tawsing, a TV show, and a depilation.
3.3k words
4.4
6.4k
5

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

A tawsing, a TV show, and a depilation

CHAPTER 5

Mrs. McGregor returned a few minutes later. She had a smile on her face and was carrying her tawse.

"Very well, ladies, I think you'll enjoy this."

Mrs. McGregor led them to another room. Entering, they saw that Stuart wrist cuffs were attached by a chain to the ceiling, his ankles chained to rings in the floor.

Stuart was still nude, sporting an erection that pointed straight out.

One thing the Mother and daughter noticed was that Mrs. McGregor had draped Marta's panties over Stuart's face.

He was also wearing a ball gag.

"Notice Stuart's nice conditioned reaction to the odor of a girl's panties."

Then Mrs. McGregor ran her hands up and down Stuart's body, caressing his cock and balls, then his ass.

"You know, Stuart has been disciplined a few times since I arrived here, and he always enjoys it. Isn't that right, Stuart?"

Stuart shook his head no, unable to speak.

Mrs. McGregor patted his cheek.

"He's really a good boy, just in need of some....guidance."

Mrs. McGregor walked around Stuart again, trailing her fingers along his body.

Then she stopped and started flogging Stuart with the tawse.

She started slowly, Then gradually increased the pace, and strength, of her blows.

Stuart started arching his body in his bonds, trying to avoid the tawse. He was trying to yell, to beg Mrs. McGregor to stop, but his voice was muffled by the gag.

Mrs. McGregor stopped and asked the two women present to examine his ass. His globes were reddened and striped from the vigorous strapping.

Mrs. McGregor asked Mindy if she would like to try the tawse.

Stuart was looking back over his shoulder and started shaking his head in desperate negation, trying to prevent any more punishment.

Mrs. McGregor chuckled and said, "Sorry, Stuart, you have no say in the matter."

Handing the tawse to Mindy she nodded for her to start.

She landed blow after blow, "SWACK SWACK SWACK SWACK"

When she reached a count of twenty, Mrs. McGregor stopped her.

"Lovely job, my dear. Maybe you can use your experience on your brother when you get home."

"Oh, Mom, do you think I can?" Mindy asked her mother.

"Of course, dear. I've been thinking about increasing Billy's training."

"Oh, goody!" Mindy said.

Margaret said, "I do believe I have a spare tawse I could give to you."

"Oh, that would be lovely, thank you."

---

Mrs. McGregor had collared and leashed Stuart and was leading him on his hands and knees accompanying the Kents as they walked to their limo.

Stuart, thank Mrs. Kent and Mindy for a lovely weekend.

He crawled forward and kissed the tips of Mrs. Kent's shoes. Then Mindy's.

"Really, Vanna, you HAVE to come to our place and have Stuart meet Billie. She is a lovely, sweet submissive sissy, and I'm sure Stuart would enjoy sucking her cock."

"I'll call you dear and set up a date."

---

Back in the house Vanna ordered "Stuart, spanky time! Over my lap, please."

---

"Stuart, I've decided that Maid Marta has a new job. I'm going to assign her the chore of your morning preparations. She will have full authority over you, including the right to punish you for any reason, so you will obey her as you would obey me."

Maid Marta had Stuart put on a collar and a pair of panties, then attached a leash to Stuart's collar and led him to the Mistress Chapel. There were several restraints available already. She clipped wrist cuffs on, then attached him to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Miss Jane teased Stuart unmercifully through his panties, stroking, patting pulling the panties down, then back up, until Stuart couldn't control himself and came into the panties.

"OOO, you naughty, naughty boy. I have to tell Mrs. McGregor what you did. You KNOW you're not allowed to come without her permission. I'm sure that will go into your punishment book."

Maid Marta released Stuart and then marched Stuart to Mrs. McGregor, still in his cum soaked panties.

"This....boy...." she spat out. "This boy is just incorrigible. He gives me a hard time about everything, he's disobedient and stubborn. And look at him, his disgusting stuff is leaking through his panties. He deserves some sort of punishment."

"Very well, darling. Let me think."

Stuart piped up "But...but...."

"Quiet, child. I told you Maid Marta has full authority over you, so you must be punished. Go back to your chores, you'll be summoned later. And leave the panties on."

---

"I have the perfect idea, Marta."

She told the maid, and she grinned.

Ringing her handbell, Stuart returned to the living room.

"Yes, Governess?"

"You are to report to Miss Marta at bedtime tonight. Collar and cuffs."

"Yes, Governess." Stuart answered resignedly.

That night he wore his bondage gear when he reported to Marta.

Waiting in her room was a brand new dog cage.

Following her orders, he docilely crawled into the cage.

It was not a very comfortable place to sleep.

---

"Wanky time, Stuart. Stand here in front of me and make yourself cum."

---

"Very well, Stuart, since you asked so nicely, yes you may kneel in front of me and breathe in my aroma. No cummies, however."

---

Mama rang her hand bell, summoning a housemaid.

"Ah, Mary, perfect. Stuart here has had his chastity cage on for a week. I'm going to take it off and I want you to give him a blowjob."

"Of course, Ma'am. Happy to do it."

"Sit and take your panties off. I want him to sniff your panties as you're pleasuring him. After your done I'll have him lick you."

"Mary curtsied. "Thank you, Ma'am."

Mommy had one more order for Mary after Stuart had cum.

"Feed him his ejaculation, Mary."

---

Mrs. McGregor had Stuart stand in front of her and started toying with his peenie.

She had her blouse open, not wearing a bra.

"Please Governess may I cum?"

"Well, Stuart, that was rather fast, wasn't it?"

"Yes, Governess. It was just that you had...your blouse.....well, undone."

"And what do you do now? What's the rule?"

"Cleanup, Governess. A slave always eats his cum."

"Correct. Get started."

---

Mrs. McGregor had Stuart kneeling in front of her. She said "I've been thinking, and you know it's just not right that I ignore you during my favorite TV show. Even though you're kneeling naked at my feet with your hands behind your head like the good slave you are, wearing just a dog collar and a cock ring.

So here's a game we are going to play. I want you to go to the Mistress Chapel and get six different spanking instruments from the wall. I'll leave the choice up to you.

I also want you to get a die from one of your games.

Run along, before the show starts.

"WAIT!" Mrs. McGregor screamed.

"Down on your hands and knees, climb up to the room that way, then bring your chosen instruments in your mouth."

Stuart has to make six trips to the dread room.

Mrs. McGregor thought to herself "I really like that. Nice and humiliating. I'll take this up again after our session."

"Very good Stuart. Line them up on the coffee table.

You brought a hair brush, a paddle, a small tawse, a strap, a birch and a cane.

"Excellent choices, slave. Now, here are the rules to the game.

When an ad comes on, I'll pause the TV, then I'll take the die and roll it.

If it comes up a one, a two or a three, I'm going to play with your cock and balls until you're ready to cum. Of course, you're not allowed an orgasm without my permission, so don't you dare spurt.

But, if I roll a four, a five or a six you going to be disciplined, and I get to roll the

die two more times.

The first roll is to choose which instrument I'm going to use on you, the second roll

is for the number of strokes you are going to receive. But if I roll a one a single stroke

of the paddle hardly seems to be enough. So I'm going to multiply the number by ten.

So, if the first roll is a six then I'm going to use the cane The second roll is a three, so

you have to get the cane and present it on your open palms and ask me to spank you.

The third roll is a two. You will assume whatever position I order you to assume and

will receive 20 strokes.

Oh, I forgot, crawl back up to the bedroom and get some lubricant. I may need it. Oh,

and a pair of the latex gloves."

Stuart returned to his Mrs. McGregor, crawling on his hands and knees, and presented

the items to her.

"Excellent, slave."

Mrs. McGregor pats the kneeling Stuart on the head like she would a dog.

"Now, for some more good news. While I'm watching my show, you get to act as a

footstool! Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"So, down on your hands and knees, 'Kelly & Ryan' is coming on."

Stuart assumed his position, and his Mrs. McGregor put her feet on his back.

"We'll be right back after these messages..."

Mrs. McGregor picked up the remote and paused the TV.

"Ok, Stuart, get me the die and I'll take my first roll."

She shook the die in her hand and rolled it across the floor.

"Well, just don't kneel there, go look and tell me what number came up".

He crawls across the floor to the die and says, "Five, Governess."

"Oh, goody. You get spanked. Fetch it back to me and we'll see what you get spanked

with."

He crawls back to Mrs. McGregor, and again she rolls it across the floor.

"It's a three, Governess."

"So, what are you going to be punished with, slave?"

"The strap, Mistress"

Mrs. McGregor rolls the die across the floor for the third time.

Stuart crawls to where the die lay and reported, "It's a two, Mrs. McGregor."

"Wonderful. Twenty with the strap. This is going to be fun. First go to the kitchen

and bring in the footstool and put it in the archway between the two rooms."

"Now crawl to me and present me with the strap."

Stuart picked up the doubled over leather strap. and presented it to Mrs. McGregor

on his open palms.

"What's this for, Stuart?", Mrs. McGregor asked.

"For you to spank me with, ma'am"

"And what happens when you get spanked, slave? Slave counts each stroke and thanks Mistress, doesn't he?

"Yes, Governess."

"Stand on the stool, reach up and grasp the archway. Then we'll begin."

The position slave was in stretched his body so he almost had to stand on his toes the reach high enough.

Mrs. McGregor walked over carrying the strap, and ran her hands over slaves ass, then caressed his balls, then ran her hand over his semi-erect cock.

"I like this, it's VERY convenient."

She drew back and delivered the first stroke.

SMACK!

"One, Governess. Thank you very much."

WHACK!

"Two, Governess, thank you very much."

.

.

.

SWACK!!

"AHHH. Twenty, Governess, thank you very much."

Mrs. McGregor reached out and caressed Stuarts reddened butt.

"Down."

Slave got onto his hands and knees, and kissed Mrs. McGregor's feet.

"Thank you for my correction, Governess."

"You're welcome, slave. Now resume your position."

Slave crawled back to the couch, still on his hands and knees.

Mistress, sat, placed her feet on his back and picked up the remote.

"We'll be right back after these messages..."

Mrs. McGregor paused the TV again.

"Very well, slave, you know what to do."

The slave picked up the die and presented it to his Mistress.

She rolled it across the floor and the slave crawled to it and announced "It's a three, Mistress."

"Oh, goody, I get to play with you. Wait. For how long?"

Mrs. McGregor thought for a second.

"I know, hand me the die again. I'll roll it and the number is how many minutes I play with your cock."

Mistress rolled the die across the floor again and the slave crawled to it. "Two, Mrs. McGregor."

"Oh, only two minutes? How disappointing for you. Oh, well, stand here in front of me."

Mistress set the timer on her cell phone and started toying with the slave's cock.

"You're going to tell me when you're right at the edge, aren't you, slave."

"Yes, Governess ."

"Although only two minutes will hardly be enough time for you even to get hard, will it slave."

"No, Governess."

The cock ring around the base of the slaves genitals lifted them up, as if presenting themselves to the Governess.

She gently played with the slave penis, and he started to get aroused, when the cell phone alarm went off.

Mrs. McGregor said, "Times up!

"Back in position." She snapped her fingers and pointed down. Slave resumed his position at her feet, and

She again placed her feet on his back and restarted her program.

When the show was over Stuart is ordered to climb a set of steps, still naked of course, on hands and knees. Then down. On hands and knees. Over and over and over again.

Stuart's ass, reddened from his spankings and strapping, made a lovely display, and his cock and balls swaying as he climbed was just delicious.

---

Mommy had placed Stuart in chastity once again.

"Stuart, come here and remove my panties. You may use your hands."

The young slave handed the the panties to his Governess.

Mrs. McGregor placed a small stool against the archway between the living room and dining room. "Stuart, come stand on this. Now reach up and grasp the top of the archway."

She placed the crotch of a pair of panties at his mouth. "Open. Now bite down." The panties were clutched in his front teeth. "Stay there, don't move."

She sat and watched TV, ignoring him completely for hours. Finally Stuart dropped the panties from sheer fatigue. Mrs. McGregor returned the panties to his mouth.

"Do NOT drop these again, child. Do you understand?"

Stuart nodded in agreement.

After a short time Stuart's aching jaws forced him to drop the panties again.

Mrs. McGregor stood and charged as started screaming "WHAT DID I ORDER YOU TO DO, SLAVE? WHAT DID I TELL YOU, BOY?"

"Errr....errr.....not to drop the panties, Governess."

"Correct. And what did you do?"

"Errr.....let them go. But Governess, my jaws hurt." Stuart pleaded.

"No excuses. What happens to naughty boys who don't follow orders?"

"They get punished, Governess."

"Correct. Go to my room and bring me my leather opera gloves. Then get your bare ass across my lap. You are in for a long session."

When she was done, she had Stuart return to the stool, this time facing toward the archway so she could see his bright red ass.

Stuart reached up, grabbed the top of the archway and stood there sniveling from his spanking.

"Quiet, slave."

Mrs. McGregor stuffed her used panties in Stuart's mouth.

Stuart's peenie strained in its cage.

Mrs. McGregor returned to the couch and re-started her show, smiling.

----

Mommy orders Mrs. McGregor to have Stuart waxed on a regular basis. "I hate a male to have any body hair" she explained. About once a month Stuart was told to report to the Mistress Chapel for his waxing. A beautiful beautician was contracted to come to Mommy's house to perform the waxing. Stuart was restrained and his cage is removed so as not to interfere. Arms, chest, cock and balls and front of his legs were denuded, a painful procedure. Then his legs were pulled up and chained apart so he is in the diaper position and the girl works on his butt and anus. Then they turned him over and the procedure continued with his back and the remaining unfinished parts of his legs. Next she uses a razor on his hands and toes. Finally, she moisturizes his whole body, rubbing lotion on his back and legs, then concentrating on his butt. Sometimes a finger would "accidently" penetrate his ass. Then the beautician and Mrs. McGregor turned Stuart back over. Restrained again, wrists and ankles spreadeagled, he usually sported an erection. They young lady would once again start rubbing lotion all over Stuart's body, arms, chest, legs. Then she would concentrate on his cock and balls, making the young man moan with desire. At this point Mrs. McGregor would lean over and say, "Young man, do you have an erection? You KNOW that that is forbidden in front of guests. I'll have to punish you severely."

Turning to the young lady who still had her hand wrapped around Stuart's cock, she asked, "My dear, I'm sorry. Would like to stay and watch? I think that after I replaced his chastity device he deserves a long over the knee spanking for his impertinence, don't you?"

"Oh yes Ma'am, that sounds like fun. I think you should make him count the number of spanks you give him" the young lady replied. Then she giggled.

"And really, Mrs. McGregor, call me Gina."

She replaced his cock cage and then released Stuart from his bonds, and he stood.

"All right, time for inspection." Mrs. McGregor said.

"Position!"

Stuart placed his hands behind his head and spread his legs apart.

Mrs. McGregor sat and stared at the naked, hairless boy for what seemed an eternity.

"Turn."

She ogled at his delicious ass with his ball hanging down.

"Young lady....Gina...I want you to inspect Stuart to make sure he in completely depilated."

Stuarts face turned red from embarrassment at the thought of Gina inspecting his naked body.

She gave him a thorough inspection, running her hands up and down his body, then walked behind him knelt and felt his hairless legs. Then she turned toward Mrs. McGregor and winked. "Legs apart, child. Lean forward." He shuffled his feet out, then Gina pried his ass cheeks apart, exposing his anus.

"Ooops! Missed a spot. Hold on while I get my razor."

"Mrs. McGregor, could you hold him apart so I can touch him up?"

"Of course, dear. How's this?"

"Perfect! Hold still, Stuart, I don't want to nick you."

Her face was plastered with a big smile as she ran the razor up and down his ass, 'touching up' non-existent hair.

Stuart was moaning in pain and pleasure, pain from his penis trying to erect in its confining cage, and pleasure at being in such close proximity to Mrs. McGregor, and the feeling of his ass being played with.

Gina continued the fake 'grooming' for several minutes, then arose.

"All done, ma'am."

"Ok Stuart, over my lap. Time for your punishment."

Mrs. McGregor pulled on a pair of black leather gloves, then gave him a vigorous fifteen minute spanking while Gina looked on. Stuart's face was red and tear-stained at the conclusion.

"Ok, one more thing. I want Gina to insert your butt plug."

Stuart was amazed and embarrassed.

He stuttered "But...but...but..."

Mrs. McGregor just raised a finger, and Stuart quieted.

"That goes in your book, Stuart. Now, legs apart and bend forward, Gina needs to see what she's doing."

Stuart groaned as the jeweled plug was slowly pushed through his sphincter.

"Lovely, dear, Doesn't he just look so sweet with his plug in?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. McGregor. Maybe for my next visit you can let me spank him."

"Of course, dear. I'm sure he'll look forward to it. Won't you, Stuart."

Stuart blushed, lowered his eyes and said, "Yes, ma'am."

Mrs. McGregor thought to herself "He really is a beautiful, submissive creature. Especially when he's crying."

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers