Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 09

Story Info
Suzanne's submissiveness deepens. The Maintenance spanking.
4.1k words
4.37
6.4k
0

Part 9 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

Chapter 9

MAID TEASING

The following morning aid Marta entered Suzanne's room.

"Wakey wakey, Susie, you have work to do today. Here's your broom and a dust pan. I want you to clean the whole house. And here's your uniform."

The "uniform" consisted of an apron, stay-up stockings and a pair of 5 inch high heels

"Inspection, sissy!"

All the house maids got into a routine of ordering Suzanne to lift her skirt or lower her panties, whatever she was wearing, so the maid could visually and physically inspect the condition of her clitty.

If she was flaccid the maid would stimulate her to a full erection, then dismiss her.

"Wakey wakey, Susie, you have work to do today."

Maid Mary is standing by Susie's bed wearing a baby doll. She snakes down her satin panties, climbs onto the bed and straddles Susie's head.

"Lick me." was all she said.

Suzanne was undergoing a session of strict bondage, chained and blindfolded.

Mrs. McGregor rang her bell. When Maid May appeared she ordered her to release Suzanne from her bondage, but to leave on her cuffs and blindfold, and to make her crawl to the living room.

When she returned with the sissyslave she had the maid position her in front of her still on her hands and knees

"Footstool time, Susie. Maintain your position."

"May, could you fetch me glass of wine. And my tawse."

She put her high-heeled feet on Suzanne 's back.

When the maid returned she put the tawse on the cushion beside her.

"One more thing, May. Could you go to my room and fetch the magazine on my bedside table? I think I'll read for a while."

Mrs. McGregor relaxed with her book and her glass of wine, as time seemed to drag on and on for the blindfolded Suzanne.

Finally she stirred a bit, trying to relieve the pressure on her knees.

"HOW DARE YOU?" screamed Mrs. McGregor. She snatched up her tawse and delivered an half dozen blows to Suzanne 's ass.

"I TOLD you to maintain your position, and what do you do, you disobey me and move without permission. That's one more demerit that goes into your punishment book, gurl."

The following morning Maid Marta entered Suzanne's room.

"Wakey wakey, Susie, you have work to do today. Here's a basket. I want you to collect all the dirty laundry throughout the house. And here's your uniform."

The "uniform" consisted of Suzanne naked except for a pair of black high-heeled boots.

Suzanne was a naughty sissy and was sniffing the women's panties as she collected the laundry.

She didn't get caught. That time.

Mommy tells May to assist in giving Suzanne a tease and denial session, in bondage.

Suzanne is spreadeagled across her bed, erection standing proudly upward as the maid toys with her. Mommy orders May to "suck on her peenie."

"Ma'am?" asks the startled maid?

"Do you have a problem, Miss?"

"No, Ma'am. I love to give blowjobs. It's just that you NEVER, EVER do this to Stuart...er.... Suzanne."

"I know, dear. I'm in a generous mood today, I guess. Go ahead, start."

The maids head started bobbing up and down, until Suzanne exploded violently in her mouth."

"Now feed him." Mommy said.

Mrs. McGregor stopped in one morning while Suzanne was getting her bubble bath.

"Get out, dearie, I'll dry you today."

After a thorough rubdown with a fluffy towel, Mrs. McGregor then moisturized and powdered the freshly bathed sissy. Of course her clitty immediately sprang to attention.

"Mrs. McGregor, I'm cold!"

"Very well, lassie, let me get you something to wear. Stay here."

She returned carrying some clothing.

"Here, Let me put these on you. Lift up your arms."

Suzanne did as she was told and Mrs. McGregor slid a nightie over her head. It was a red mesh, with spaghetti straps and the hem ended right above her clitty. Then she slid a pair of thigh-hi stockings onto her legs.

"Lift your foot," she said, and slipped a high-heeled mule onto one foot then the other.

"There, That should keep you nice and warm, shouldn't it?"

"Yes, Mrs. McGregor" Suzanne said in a resigned voice.

"Good. Now go put your makeup on."

Another morning, more training. Mrs. McGregor had Suzanne lay flat before her, and was tormenting Suzanne by caressing her with her feet.

"Suzanne, what do you call your you little gurl stiffie?"

"Ummm...errrr....different things, I guess."

"You guess? Tell me some of them."

"Errrrr.....well.....dick....and...ummmm..... prick....and cock and pecker and boner and.....ummmm....errrrr...other things, I guess."

"But Susie, those are all rather....masculine.... terms, are they not?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"And since you are a sissified prissy gurl, a sissyslave, none of them apply to you, do they?"

Suzanne hung her head and whispered, "No, Ma'am."

"Remember what we told you. You are to refer to your member as.......'clitty' . Seems appropriate, does it not? The only other terms you can use to refer to it are 'peenie" and 'peepee'."

Again Suzanne almost whispered "Yes, Ma'am."

"Good Suzanne, show me your clitty."

Suzanne turned red from embarrassment and then stood and displayed her erection.

"Very good, Susie. You may play with yourself. Give yourself 200 tugs. And remember, no cumming, young gurl."

Mrs. McGregor sat in a chair when she rang the bell and summoned Suzanne. "Susie, you look lovely." Suzanne was clad in little girl's dress with Mary Jane shoes and knee high socks. Mrs. McGregor lay Suzanne across her lap, face up, The Governess lifted the hem of her dress and then worked her panties down to her thighs. She started to play with her peenie, and soon it erected to full size. She eventually brought her to orgasm and her spunk pooled on her stomach. She gently stood her up, and her cum started sliding down. "Quick" she said. "You know the rule." Holding up the hem of her dress, Suzanne started collecting cum with her hand and licking it off.

"Wait", the Governess said. "Collect some of your boijuice and smear it across your face. Then leave it there." When she was finished she fell to his knees, kissed her shoes and said "Thank you, Mistress." Mrs. McGregor carefully checked her shoes to make sure he hadn't smeared any cum on them.

"You left some on my shoe. Lick it off. Good. Now back to work, slave."

"Ah Suzanne, I was just coming to get you. Time for your weekly maintenance spanking. Follow the maids, they have to get you ready"

"Come along, Suzanne. We're going to give you a bath."

Each week the preparation ritual never varied.

Two house maids, Mary and May bathed her, covered her in lotion, then powdered and perfumed her, made her up, put her in a chastity device, dressed her in corset with garters and tightened it to the point where she had difficulty breathing, panties, seamed stockings and 5 inch mules, and then led her outside Mrs. McGregor's room where she was made to wait, kneeling. Sometimes it was just minutes, sometimes she made her wait an hour.

Mrs. McGregor knew how anticipation and fear gnawed at a sissy's mind.

When she finally entered Mrs. McGregor's room at her summons, she was always clad provocatively, sometimes in fetish wear, corset, rubber or leather skirt, stockings and heels or boots.

Sometimes bare breasted, sometimes in a bra. Sometimes in business attire, but wearing a see-through blouse.

The punishment routine never varied:

"Come in here, gurl! Ah, Suzanne, I was just examining your punishment book. You have been a very naughty sissy this week, haven't you?"

"N...n...n...no, Governess. I've been very good."

"Tsk, tsk, gurl. Don't lie. According to this you've been lazy, sassy, talked out of turn and have several incidences of outright disobedience. This will never do. You are going to be spanked. And you know why we do this, don't you?"

"So I'll be a good gurl."

Suzanne always felt childish having to repeat this mantra every week before being spanked, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the effect it had on her clitty, struggling to erect inside it's cage.

"First things first. Over my lap for a hand spanking,"

After Suzanne's pantied rear was reddened and she was sniveling, the next order came.

"Fetch me my tawse from the spanking bench. Good, now kiss the tawse and hand it to me. Now get over my lap and lift your ass up"

Suzanne obeyed, then her Governess lowered her panties to her knees. Then Suzanne positioned herself so that her caged cock went between Mrs. McGregor's thighs.

"You may stare at my feet and shoes. I know how attracted you are to them."

The spanking goes on and on, all the while Mrs. McGregor berates her about her behavior and how she expects her to improved during the coming week. All the while Suzanne is kicking and begging for her to stop.

"Corner time, you naughty sissy."

Suzanne waited, again, this time for a half hour, hands behind her head, panties around her knees.

Then Mrs. McGregor ordered her over the spanking bench.

"Count" she ordered, then started using the tawse on her again.

After the spanking Suzanne has to worship his Governess' shoes and feet, sometimes for an hour or more.

Governess then summons Maid Marta who dons a strapon cock, and Suzanne is made to suck it. Then Suzanne has to lie on the spanking bench again, but this time is for a nice long pegging.

The last part of today's lesson is for Suzanne to spend the afternoon in bondage, plugged and wearing a dildo gag.

At long last Suzanne is released, leashed and the maid leads her crawling back to her Governess.

"And finally, your weekly announcement. This week is....chastity week. No cumming, no touching, no erections. Sounds like fun, doesn't it?".

The following week she is told "This week is....no furniture for the sissyslave week. No sitting on chairs. No sitting at the dining table. No sleeping on the bed. In fact every night you'll be collared and chained on the floor to the foot of my bed. "

Then "This week is....foot week. A week spent worshiping my and your Mommy 's feet. And when I or Mommy are satisfied, you will masturbate over them and then lick up your cum. You will also spend time in our closets, cleaning and polishing every pair of boots and shoes we own.

You have to do the maids shoes, also."

Next was "This week is....tease and denial and ruined orgasm week! You will whine and squeal as we repeatedly brings you to the brink of cumming only to stop and let you cool down a bit then start up again, just to get you back on the brink again and then deny you again. finally you'll be made to cum, but in the most frustrating way possible. As soon as your orgasm starts, no more stimulation, and your cum will just dribble slowly out without giving you any satisfaction."

The following week: "This week is....bondage week! you will constantly be in restrictive bondage to remind you of your inferior status as a sissyslave. Chains and ropes with you in uncomfortable positions, writhing in a futile attempt to free yourself."

Another week went by. "This week is horse week! You'll be confined to the barn and given intense pony gurl instructions."

And the next week "This is corset week, sissyslave! You get to spend the whole week wearing just a corset, stockings and high heels. Of course each day that days will be drawn a bit tighter than the previous days. Doesn't that sound like fun?

"Yes Governess."

Some weeks it was Mommy who did her weekly session.

Suzanne dreaded these occasions, because she preferred to bind her and use a cane on her.

Of course Suzanne still had to complete a course of foot worship and pegging.

Of course Mommy still kept up Mrs. McGregor's tradition of the weekly sentence.

After on particularly intense session Mommy announce that "this is panty week. The only clothing your allowed all week are panties."

Of course Suzanne had a large selection to choose from.

Maid Marta stopped Suzanne.

"Come, sissy, I have a chore for you."

The maid led her to her room.

"Panties, please."

Suzanne snaked them down and handed them to the maid.

"Now your top."

Suzanne was left barely coved by a tiny pleated skirt.

"Good, now I want you to use THIS on your little clitty."

The maid handed her a small magic wand.

"That's it, up and down. But NO CUMMIES FOR YOU!"

After five minutes the maid took the vibrator back and walked out of the room, leaving Suzanne hard and frustrated.

Maid May timidly knocked at the entrance to the living room. Mommy and Mrs.

McGregor looked up and Mommy gestured for the maid to enter.

The maid made a curtsey, then clasped her hands over her apron, eyes lowered and waited.

Mommy said "Yes, May?"

"Ma'am, remember when you told us we could have full authority over Suzanne?"

"Of course, dear, and I meant it. Why?"

"Because, I think I want to.....I mean...I.....I'd like to fuck her."

Then she blushed.

"You mean you want a pegging session with Suzanne? Of course, dear. No need to be embarrassed. We can set it up for this evening. You can wear some pretty along with your strapon, and Mrs. McGregor and I will prepare Susie.?"

"Oh thank you Ma'am."

"See you then."

That evening, in a long and paradoxically gentle yet torrid session, May took Suzanne's rear entrance. Several times.

Maid May especially enjoyed inflicting corporal punishment on Suzanne.

"Susie, time for a spanking. Bend over."

The sissy's sheer panties were stretched tightly.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

The maid delivered a thorough hand spanking until Suzanne was bawling.

After Suzanne's ass was bright red she got further instructions.

"Straighten up. Now lower you panties to your ankles. Leave them there. Then I need you to report to me every hour. If the color has faded, I'll give you a touchup."

Then she walked away from the crying sissyslave.

Mrs. McGregor heard noise from one of the bedrooms. She peeked around the doorframe to see what it was.

Glancing in she saw Suzanne, stark naked save for a pair of locking high heel pumps, a ball gag and a black dog collar with a leash, dusting the room. The vacuum stood nearby ready for her use.

She noticed that her penis was semi-erect.

She walked into the room and cleared her throat to attract her attention.

Suzanne started and saw Mrs. McGregor in her usual attire. Her cock sprang out immediately.

"Why Suzanne, what a nicely trained sissyslave you have turned into."

She then sat down in a brocaded chair and snapped her fingers. Suzanne immediately knelt in front of her, hands behind her back.

She reached out and grasped her clitty, running her hand up and down the shaft.

"How....gallant....of you to show how much you're attracted to me Susie."

Maid May was dusting the bedrooms and came across Suzanne as she was doing her chores.

She smiled to herself. "Well," she thought, "Madam has given us full control over the sissyslave. Let's see what I can do."

"Suszanne!" she said sharply.

May hiked her skirt up.

"Susue, would you like a sniff? I know how a woman's aroma gets you all excited, doesn't it? I'll even let you play with your little clitty."

"Suzanne stuttered "Ummm...uhhh....I don't know if I'm allowed."

May lowered her panties.

"Allowed, sissy? I'm ordering you to."

She sat on a chair and spread her legs.

"Come here. Kneel."

When Susie was kneeling before her she lowered her top.

"If you're good I'll leave you my used panties. Now lean forward and take a deep breath."

That night at bedtime Maid May visited Suzanne's room.

She sat down on Susie's bed.

"I had to tell you that I spoke to Madam and Mrs. McGregor a while ago. I told them about your hesitation in obeying my orders today. And they decided.....well, let's just wait and see, ok?"

Then she got up and left.

Suzanne was up half the night worrying about what was in store for her.

At her next maintenance spanking Mrs. McGregor started with her usual hand spanking, then turned Susie over to May.

May started with the bristle side of a hairbrush and tapped and tapped and tapped Suzanne's ass until it was a nice even shade of pink. Then WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK started using the flat side of the brush.

At the conclusion May pushed Susie off her lap, and left her a huddled mass on the floor, bawling her eyes out.

Mrs. McGregor then grabbed Suzanne hair, turned her to face Maid May and said "Are you ever going to disobey one of the maids again, sissy?"

Through her sniffling and sobbing Suzanne finally said, "No, Governess. Never again."

"GOOD sissyslave. Get in the corner."

After several minutes Mrs. McGregor to Suzanne "Now thank Maid May."

Susie crawled over to May and kissed her feet.

"Thank you Miss for your correction. I'm sorry I disobeyed you."

"Awww, that's sweet. Should we give her a reward for being so submissive"?

Mrs. McGregor said "Of course, dear. Full authority, remember?"

Maid May then masturbated Suzie to orgasm, which, of course, she immediately cleaned up.

Governess then announced "You're dismissed, Susie. Go to your room. I'll be right there."

After the sissy had left Mrs. McGregor said "May that was magnificent."

"Thank you, ma'am. But the next time I want to use your tawse on him."

"Of course, dear. Whatever you want. Now, the next question. Spanking Suzanne always gets me horny. How about you?"

Mrs. McGregor put Suzanne to bed wearing a sheer nightie and crotchless panties. The material felt SO good rubbing against her clitty.

Mommy rang her bell and Suzanne entered the room as quickly as she could.

"Suzanne, this is your new trainer. Her name is Donna Samois, and she will be giving you regular training sessions the keep your body in the shape that I demand."

"Yes, Mommy."

Donna, the exercise coach was a tall woman, wearing shiny black biker shorts and bra, and frighteningly, a riding crop.

"I see you noticed Donnas' crop. She has permission to use it freely when she is displeased with you. Here are your workout clothes."

Mommy had Suzanne wear a pair of extremely tight, high waisted, shiny 7/8th leggings, in pink, which nicely delineates her semi-erect cock, her legs and her ass. And a sports bra. And as a sort of a joke, a pair of heels.

"You will address me as Miss Donna. As your trainer, I am going to concentrate on yoga, flexibility and aerobics. Weight training is NOT for sissies."

A typical session went like this:

Coach had the sissy strip, "I don't want you messing up those lovely clothes your Mommy bought. And those shoes are ridiculous. So strip."

Coach called them "up and down" where Susie had to lay on her stomach, then jump up, then lay back down on her stomach. Over and over and over. Eventually as she got tired and sweaty and slowed down coach would hit her with her crop.

Then there were pushups. Suzanne has to kiss the trainer's foot every time she lowers himself to the ground.

Then came the exercise bike. Again Coach ran Suzanne to exhaustion, then started using the crop on her to encourage her to continue.

For a flexibility exercise Suzanne has to lower himself onto a lifelike latex dildo, taking it as deeply as she can into her ass. Repeatedly.

At one point Suzanne was just too tired to continue an exercise. Coach has Suzanne take pushup position then do one pushup. She has him stay in that position, and caressed her ass. "Very nice" With Suzanne up on her arms Coach has her lift one leg in the air, then gives her three good cracks with the riding crop on the back of her thigh. Suzanne crises in pain, clutching at her leg. Coach screams at her "Did I give you permission to move? Resume your position." Suzanne the gets on her arms, ass raised. "Now lift the other leg into the air. And DO NOT MOVE!" CRACK CRACK CRACK. Three more stripes from the riding crop. Suzanne whimpers, but maintains his position.

Eventually she was told "Ok, we're done for the day. I want you to stretch. Very good. Now for a cool-down. Follow me"

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12