Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

Coach has Suzanne put on a dog collar. Then she takes her for a walk around the grounds. On all fours. On a leash.

Afterward she shoves her in a cold shower.

The bruises left by the crop lasted for a week.

The following week Suzanne's outfit consisted of purple french cut compression leggings with bikini seams that emphasized her ass and legs. And a matching purple crisscross bra.

"Very nice, sissy. NOW TAKE THOSE CLOTHES OFF!"

And Coach was carrying a tawse.

"Today, Suzanne, we will be doing some running. Strip."

Coach collared and leashed the sissy then took her running around the grounds.

One week Coach pulled a changeup and dressed the sissy in a one piece black and white leotard.

Suzanne came to dread working with her coach. Each week she came up with a new and unique way to shame and embarrass her.

Mommy and Mrs. McGregor were sitting in the living room when the three maids entered.

They curtsied in unison, then got into wait position.

"Yes, girls, what is it?"

Maid Mary stepped forward and said, "Ma'am, we were talking and thought it might be a good idea to set aside one room as a punishment room. There are plenty of unused bedrooms and, well, it would be convenient. Maybe some bondage equipment and keep Susie's punishment instruments in one place."

"You know girls, that is an EXCELENT idea. In fact I have a friend.....hmmmm.....let me call him."

Mrs. McGregor got Suzanne ready for bed, giving her a pink babydoll with matching panties to wear. She looked down at the gurl on the bed. "I have a special treat for you tonight."

Then she reached down, lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing her pantied pussy. She reached and pulled the panties off. "Kneel, sissyslave."

She pulled the used panties over her head.

The she reached under her pillow and pulled out another pair of panties.

"I'll let you wear these tonight."

The gurl wriggled into the panties, her cock starting to bulge.

"Oh, THANK YOU, Mrs. McGregor" the gurl said.

"Goodnight, sissy. And remember, no cumming without permission."

The following morning Maid Mary entered the room to wake Suzanne, dressed in a blue babydoll.

Susie lay on the bed, deep asleep, wearing her pink panties, her babydoll crumpled on the floor beside the bed. Mrs. McGregor's panties lay on the pillow, next to Suzanne's nose.

Then Maid saw something.

"Suzanne, wake up. What's the meaning of this?"

Suzanne started out of his deep sleep, sat up and stared at the Maid.

"I'm sorry, what?"

The Maid pointed.

Pooled on the bed was what was obviously Suzanne 's cum. Her panties were also stained.

The maid had the sissy stand up. Her panties were obviously coved with Suzanne's emission.

" Suzanne you KNOW that you're not allowed to play with yourself. And you are ESPECIALLY not allowed to cum without permission. Stay there. Don't move. I'm going to fetch Mrs. McGregor."

"Please Maid Mary, not that!" Suzanne exclaimed in horror.

"Stay there, don't you dare move!"

Maid Mary knocked and entered Mrs. McGregor's room laughing.

Mrs. McGregor happened to be in the bathroom

"In here, dear."

The maid said, "It's perfect. He had a wet dream during the night. And she's blushing in embarrassment."

"Thank you dear. I'll go have a word."

Mrs. McGregor entered Suzanne's room and saw the evidence for herself.

"Suzanne, I'm not going to punish you today for your disobedience. It WILL however be noted in your punishment book."

"But...but...but...Governess, I didn't do anything!"

"It looks like we have to add lying along with disobedience. You'll regret this, gurl. Give me those panties. Of all the disrespectful things, I give you a treat and this is how you spoil it."

"Of course you have to clean them, you naughty gurl."

Then she rolled the panties up into a ball and stuffed them into Suzanne 's mouth.

"Leave them there until I tell you to remove them."

She stifled a chuckle as she exited the room.

"Inspection, sissy!"

Suzanne sighed and hiked up her skirt.

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12