Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 11

Story Info
Suzanne is left with the house maids.
4.5k words
4.55
5.1k
3
0

Part 11 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers

PANTIES

Mommy rang her bell to summon Suzanne.

"Suzanne, I have some news. I have to do some traveling in connection with my businesses, and I'm bringing Mrs. McGregor with me. We will be gone for about three weeks. We'll be gone one week on the business trip and two weeks visiting Mrs. McGregor's home in Scotland. That does NOT mean there is a change in your status in this household."

She rang the bell again and Marta entered the room.

"Marta, I'm putting you in charge of Suzanne while I'm away. You have full authority over her, up to and including any discipline she may need. "

Marta curtsied.

"Thank you ma'am for showing such confidence in me. I won't let you down.

Vanna left a note for the maids:

"Girls,

As I told you Margaret and I are going to be away for three week.

And, as I also said, Marta is to be in charge of Suzanne and the house.

I want both May and Mary to be good girls and obey her orders like you would mine or Margaret's.

The good news is this: no uniform restrictions while we are away.

Also, the instruction you received about having full authority over Suzanne is still in effect. Don't let her get away with anything.

Here is what I want you to do. Week one will consist of further feminization training. I'm sure your diabolical minds can think of a continuous stream of things to do to her.

Week two I want a steady diet of discipline for Suzanne. Perhaps you could invite Mindy Kent to participate.

During the week I want Suzanne to take a selfie, or several, of her either feminized or naked, and text them to me. I'll provide the phone for her.

Oh, and Marta, keep a sharp eye on May. I've said before she has a sadistic streak a mile wide, and needs to be controlled.

Week three I want a course of chastity and pegging. Continue the daily selfie routine, and if you like take other photos as she is being pegged.

I'm sure that you'll take good care of Suzanne.

Yours,

Vanna

P.S. I'm leaving Marta a separate set of instructions about a new ritual we want Suzanne to perform daily. Maybe the first time the three of you could gather together to watch and humiliate her."

Finally Mommy and Mrs. McGregor were on their way. Marta and Suzanne stood on the porch of the mansion as the car drove away, Marta in her maid outfit, carrying a cane, Suzanne in a cute schoolgirl outfit with a pleated skirt and Mary Janes with white ankle socks.

"Oh, sweetie, we are going to have SO much fun together."

She snapped her fingers and pointed. "Inside!"

They entered the house, went to the living room, and Marta commanded Susie over the bench.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

Down came the cane on her pantied ass.

"Stand. Strip."

Suzanne sighed and complied and, completely naked, stood in front of Marta.

"You will address me as 'Miss Marta' while your Mommy is away. Understood?"

"Yes."

"YES WHAT, YOU WORTHLESS WORM???"

"Yes, Miss Marta. Errr...urrmmm...sorry, Miss Marta."

"Sorry isn't good enough. Over my lap, now."

"Yes, Miss Marta."

Maid Marta dragged down the panties to reveal Susie's ass stripped by the tawse AND the cane.

Apparently Mrs. McGregor had said goodbye to her in her own unique manner.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK....

To Suzanne the spanking seemed to go on forever.

"Now some quality corner time, child. In the corner, hands behind your head. No rubbing."

Miss Marta left the room, leaving Suzanne sobbing silently, her ass a bright red.

---

Pantied Day 1

" Suzanne, come with me."

Marta led Suzanne to her room.

On her bed were several pairs of women's panties, the ones Mommy had bought for her. They were all sheer and very feminine.

Marta pointed.

"THIS is your uniform for the week. You will be my pantyboi.

You'll wear a pair every day, all day. Susie, I know how excited you get at the thought of wearing panties, but remember, you are forbidden to cum without permission. And I don't have to warn you of the dire consequences if your disobey, do I?"

She reached out and caressed her reddened ass cheeks.

"No, Miss Marta."

"Every day one of us will set up a selection of panties for you to choose from. And, as a special treat, one of the pairs will be a pair worn by one of the maids the previous night."

Marta sorted through the panties, picking up a pair of bikini panties, displaying them to Suzanne.

"Love these, don't you? I especially like the lace fringe at the top and the legs."

"Yes, Miss Marta."

"Feel them, Susie. Hold them. So soft and feminine. Rub them against yourself. Your Mommy told us that you used to steal her panties and sniff them and do that to yourself."

Suzanne blushed, but obeyed her orders and immediately sprang erect.

"Tut, tut, Susie, no cummies, remember."

Marta chuckled.

"Ok, put them on.

Now say "My name is Suzanne, and I am a sissy."

"My name is Suzanne, and I am a sissy."

" I see your little clitty through them. Lovely. Also, you will be changing your panties two times a day. Any questions?"

"No, Miss Marta. Thank you, Miss Marta."

"And I'll be taking photos of you each day to send to Madam."

"Yes, Miss Marta. Thank you, Miss Marta."

---

"Now for today's photo. I want it to be something special. Ummmm...come with me."

Marta led Suzanne to the bathroom.

"Stand in the tub."

The maid then took the hand shower and wet the sissy down then took several shots with her phone. You could see the outline of her erect clitty through the wet panties.

"Perfect. Madam and Mrs. McGregor will be thrilled."

---

Marta brought Suzanne and the other two maids to Suzanne's room.

"Bedtime, Susie. Let's go."

Marta pulled Susie's panties down.

"Ok, sissy, your Mistress left THIS", she held up a package, "and a specific set of instructions for you."

Marta opened the package and pulled out a pink dildo with a suction cup bottom.

"Kneel in front of the mirror."

Suzanne knelt.

Marta Marta pulled off the dildo that was already there and mading a rough estimate and stuck the dildo to the mirror. It was right at Suzanne's face level.

It was MUCH bigger than the one Suzanne had been using.

"Now sissy, Mistress want you to say you dildo worship mantra:

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

Suzanne repeated "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

"Now suck on it, slave. Ten times."

With that the sissy slave engulfed the thick artificial cock, bobbing her head up and down ten times.

"Not bad for the first time. But by the Time Mommy comes home you'll be bumping your chin against your dildo's balls.

Now, on the bed."

Marta bound Suzanne spreadeagled, face down on her bed. Then she took several minutes looking over the instruments hanging on the wall. She finally selected a leather paddle and flogged Suzanne 's ass and thighs with it for minutes. Before she left her she spread her buttocks apart and shoved a butt plug into her.

"Goodnight, Suzanne." she said to the sobbing young slave. She turned the light off as she left.

---

Pantied Day 2

The next morning Marta came to Suzanne' s room, removed the plug and then released her.

"Time for your morning dildo worship, Suzanne. Then bath time, sissy!"

Suzanne knelt, hesitated then repeated "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

Marta spent a long while washing the sissyslave.

When she was done she ordered the sissy to stand in the tub.

"Play with your hard little peenie. Keep it hard for me. Good. Let's rinse, Susie."

She then threw a bucket of ice water over him.

After she was dried Marta led her back to the bedroom where May was waiting.

Suzanne dithered about picking a pair of panties, so May picked a pair for her.

"Very nice, May. But, sorry, no bra"

"I thought it would look cute on her. Anyway, now about what we talked about."

Marta said "Yes, I thought it over and you're right. Suzanne, May has urged me that in addition to your panty uniform you should also wear a butt plug on a daily basis. You have them?"

"Of course. Now bend over, sissy, while I lube you up."

Suzanne was horrified.

"Miss Marta, do I have to?"

"Yes, sweetie, you have to. You have to get used to it, considering what else in Madam's agenda for you."

"What....what would that be?" stuttered Suzanne.

"Oh, you wait and see. It'll be fun. Now bend over for May."

Marta had Suzanne bend over as she took several shot of the plug inserted into her, then with her wearing today's panties.

---

"Later today we'll be playing 'Story of O' "

That afternoon Marta removed Susie's panties had her don a dress like the one O wore, one that left her clitty exposed, and had her serve all the maids for the afternoon.

That night Marta had Suzanne lay on his back on his bed, then forced his legs up and apart, linking them to the bedposts. Then she bound his arms over his head.

Marta rang a hand-bell and May answered.

"Yes, Miss Marta?"

Marta handed May a tawse. "I know how much you like to inflict corporal punishment. Use this on the insides of her thighs."

SWISH CRAK SWISH CRAK SWISH CRAK

May alternated forehand and backhand, covering the length of the crying gurl's thighs.

Then Marta intervened and handed May a small martinet.

"Now I want you to flog her clitty and balls with this. Just be careful not to damage her."

Suzanne screamed "NOOOOO!" at this and begged the two cruel girls to stop.

May smiled

---

Pantied Day 3

Marta woke Suzanne and after her bubblebath had her don her pair of panties for the day, then started rub Suzanne's clitty. She got hard, and then came in them.

"You can wear these for the rest of the day. Now go help Mary with her chores."

Marta took a photo of the sissyslave's panties leaking cum and e-mailed it to Mommy

----

Later that day Maid May summoned Suzanne She was wearing thigh high boots and corset. She had Suzanne kneel before her to lick her boots clean.

Later that day Maid Mary did the same thing. Only she was naked except for her boots.

When Maid Mary was finished using Suzette to clean her boots, she delivered Suzanne to Maid Marta's room.

Marta was laying in bed, wearing HER boots. She just pointed at them.

---

"Ok, Suzanne, the end of another long day. Give me your panties"

Marta then collared and leashed Suzanne and led her outside to the garden.

There was a wooden post in the garden with a chain hanging from it.

"I just love the pathetic, helpless expression on you face when I chain you up. Have a nice night. See you in the morning."

Suzanne pleaded as the door closed behind her "Please, Miss Marta!"

---

Pantied Day 4

"Wakey wakey, Susie. You are in for a treat today. It's Pussy day!" as she released her from the post.

"Need to do pee-pee, Susie? Crawl over to that tree and relive yourself."

Suzanne spent the day wearing panties, on her knees, pleasuring the three maids.

At the end of the day the girls bound Suzanne and made her watch as they enjoyed themselves.

---

Pantied Day 5

Marta summoned Susie. She was wearing a pair of Mommy's black leather gloves.

"Ok, Suzanne, you've been a good gurl all week. I'm going to play with you."

She caught the sissy's spurts as they came out.

Then she ordered "Kneel. Clean."

Then "Go do your chores."

---

Pantied Day 6

Marta did a changeup on day six: crotchless panties.

All that day the maids would make Suzanne stop what she was doing, stand with her hands behind her head, then tease her clitty erect.

Of course they didn't allow her to make cummies.

---

Susie spent another long, tiring day serving and servicing the three maids.

Marta got her ready for bed: A different wig, full makeup, dressed in a babydoll nightie and satin panties. Susie's erection was easy to see as she climbed into bed.

"Remember, Suzanne, no cummies without permission."

"Yes Miss Marta."

---

Pantied Day 7

"Suzanne, today we're going to work on you makeup. I want you to do a complete job, foundation, blush, bluish eyeliner, red lipstick, lip gloss, false eyelashes. Then I'll critique your skills."

Suzanne got out her makeup kit and got to work.

"Very good, Susie. As a reward I'll let you play with your little peenie."

After she came and ate her cum, Marta allowed Suzanne to kiss her feet in thanks.

The rest of the day was taken up doing the chores that the maids were ignoring.

---

WEEK 2

A VISIT FROM MINDY KENT

Day 1

Once again Marta woke Suzanne.

"Waky wakey, Susie, A new week for our sissyslave. We are going to be instructing you how to dress as a woman. And your discipline level goes up. This week Suzanne, one of the instructions your Mommy left me was that you are to take a selfie every day and forward it to her. Here's a brand new smartphone for you to use. First your morning dildo worship, then let's get you dressed."

Suzanne knelt before the artificial cock attached to her mirror and said "Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

Then she started sucking on it. She still hadn't quite mastered the larger, longer dildo, though.

Marta took several pictures of her doing it to send to Mistress.

Marta, Mary and May helped Suzanne in and out of a series of dresses, with Marta taking a photo of each outfit.

----

Later Marta summoned Suzanne from her chores with Mommy's bell.

"I have some good news, pantyboi. I invited Mindy Kent over for a few days, and guess what? She says she has some fun new ideas to try out on you"

"Yes Miss Marta." Suzanne said. Secretly she was horrified.

"Also, all this week we will also be taking a daily photo of you and forwarding it to Mommy along with your selfie."

---

Day 2

Mindy arrived via her Mom's limousine the following morning, and bustled in, ordering the driver to carry her luggage in to her guest room.

The driver ogled at Suzanne, clad in panties and bra, garter belt and stockings and five inch black heels. She blushed a bright red.

The three house maids each gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek, The Marta snapped her fingers, pointed down, and Suzanne fell to her hands and knees and kissed the visitor's feet.

"My, she has REALLY come along in her training, hasn't she?"

Marta answered "Indeed. And Madame was kind enough to leave her in my charge for further instruction. I hope you brought your bag of ideas with you, you impressed Madam and Governess the last time you were here. Now can I offer you some refreshment after your trip?"

"Well, thank you. Perhaps a cup of coffee. Then all four of us can have a nice conversation."

Marta snapped "Suzanne, coffee. Living room."

Susie scurried off to obey.

---

The women sat down in the living room to discuss the week to come.

"Mindy it really is great seeing you again. Madam said that you are a regular font of delicious ideas on how to torment a sissyslave. Anything new?"

Mindy laughed. "Well, the newest thing I do is when Mom has me spank Billie I put him in pantyhose and a girdle and a bra with breast forms on him. Then I dress exactly the same. It drives him insane with lust. And using a wooden paddle really, really stings over the tight girdle."

The four woman all laughed.

Mindy kept musing.

"Another great tool is to put your sissy in a humiliating outfit. I especially enjoy sentencing Billie to a caning, then putting him in what Mom and I call caning panties. They're longline cotton panties, almost translucent. They delineate and lift the buttocks and also show any precum leaking from her cock. a plain white cotton top which is easy to ruck up and white above-the-knee socks and flats. Another advantage is that the panties allow any welts on the buttocks to be seen from the caning."

Marta said "Sounds delicious. We'll do it."

Mindy said "Oh, almost forgot. When we DO order a caning, we will schedule it for a certain time, then have Billie carry the cane around until we carry it out. It's delicious, watching her tremble in fear the whole day."

May said "How....diabolical." the laughed at the image.

That night they bound Suzanne spreadeagled and naked on her bed. Mindy gave a master class in tease and denial to the three maids that lasted for hours.

As they left the whimpering sissy, her clitty leaking precum and bobbing in frustrated desire Mindy asked, "Well, that sure made ME horny. Who's sleeping with who tonight?"

Over the next several day Mindy the maids a master class in breaking a sissies spirit.

---

Day 3

Mindy was doing another demonstration of tease and denial.

"You can use a simple pair of slippers to both tease your sissyslave and to punish her. It's really fun if you dress her in a schoolgirl outfit and then spank her with a slipper. Afterwards use the slippers to rub her to a climax. Then spank here again, feign anger at her and for making spurts. And of course when you're done she has to do corner time, skirt up, panties down. Forbid her to rub her bottom.

Of course there's always the simple expedient of bondage. I like to dress Billie in a very sissy outfit then bind her and leave her for hours."

---

Later that day Suzanne was wearing leather wrist and ankle cuffs with D-rings, securing her to a cold wooden stool. Her ankles are locked and pulled tight to the back legs. Her wrists are pulled back behind her and secured to eyehooks in the bottom of the wooden seat. Another chain runs from her slave collar to a crosspiece in the front of the stool, making her bend slightly forward. She is restrained completely. Escape is impossible. She is naked. She also has a dildo penetrating her rear.

Before the four women left the room Mindy toyed with Suzanne's clitty, making her erect.

She was finally released hours later only to spend the night in a dog cage.

---

Day 4

Marta changed the sissy into a white corset, stockings and heels. Then she sent Suzanne outside of the house for the first time in what seemed forever. "Your friend Mindy is sunning herself by the pool, and she expects you to serve her."

"Like THIS?" she stuttered. "What if someone sees me?"

"Of course like that. That's what you're here for, to serve. And Suzanne your backtalk is going into your Naughty Book."

---

Later that day Suzanne was back in her maid outfit, doing her chores.

Maid Mary asked "Mindy, how often do you inspect Billie?"

"Sorry, do what?"

"Wait, you don't do inspections of Billie? Really? It's one of the most humiliating things you can do to a sissyslave. Stop her, say "inspection" and she must lift her skirt to show you what's underneath, panties, a chastity cage, her naked clitty, whatever. Even more fun if she has a stiff clitty she's subject to a spanking. Mistress Vanna allows the house maids to demand it of her. I'll show you. Inspection, sissy!"

Suzanne immediately pulled up her skirt, exposing her flaccid clitty.

"Of course part of the fun is to watch her struggle with her petticoats when she gets the order."

"I like it, Vanna. I'll implement it at home right away."

Marta said, "May like to give the order to Present. Suzanne has to turn lift her skirts and bend forward. If she's wearing panties she has to lower them, and then spread her ass cheeks apart. May enjoys toying with Suzanne's boipussy."

Tara laughed out loud.

---

That evening Marta summoned Susie.

"Suzanne, Mindy wants to give us a demonstration on how she canes a sissy. Change into your schoolgirl outfit. Wear plain cotton panties, please."

Mindy an the maids were waiting in the sitting room.

She admired Suzanne's outfit then snapped "Lift your skirt, sissy and lower your panties. Good. Stand here in front of me. Stay in position and do NOT let go of your skirt, no matter what happens."

MarkKane
MarkKane
66 Followers
12