Mrs. McGregor's Tawse Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Mindy reached out and started caressing the sissy's clitty until she was fully erect.

"Good. Don't move."

She then used her middle finger and SNAPPED it against one of Susie's balls. Her eyes widened at the intense pain she felt. SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP Mindy alternated between the two targets.

Suzanne wailed in pain and tried to pull away.

"DON'T YOU DARE MOVE!" Mindy screamed.

Suzanne stood up straight then Mindy continued, until the sissy doubled over, trying to avoid the blows.

"Suzanne, I told you to maintain your position. Since you didn't, tonight's caning is doubled."

"Please, Miss, I tried, but it hurts SO bad."

"I know, Susie. And you're going to ache for at least two more days. But an order is an order and has to be obeyed."

Marta, could you tie her down over the hassock. This is going to take a while."

---

Day 5

Mindy's next demonstration was a long session of tease and denial. She had Marta blindfold Suzanne and to bind her on the bed.

"Is Mommy's little gurl all nice and comfy? I'm going to play with your little peenie now, dearest. But remember, no cummies! What happens to bad little girls who make cum-cums without permission?"

"They get spanked."

"That's right, little girl, they get spanked. Mommy puts them over her lap and spanks and spanks and spanks until their bottoms are bright red and they are crying their eyes out. You don't want that to happen, do you?"

"No, Mommy."

"Gooood gurl."

Mindy lubed her hand up and started masturbating the bound sissy hand over hand.

"I love doing this to you. And I love how you react. I love looking at your clitty, how it twitches and I love how you moan and beg."

Mindy continues to manipulate the sissyslave for about five minutes.

"Do you know how wet I am right now? I'm soaked."

Mindy ran two fingers up into herself, then rubbed her juice under Suzanne's nose.

"You love that, don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Lick my fingers clean."

Suzanne desperately licked and kissed her hand.

Mindy repeats her action, then rubs it across her lips and chin. Suzanne can taste her, and smell her.

Mindy started toying with the gurls' clitty again.

"Please, Mommy, make me cum!"

"Awww sweetie, you want to make more cummies to eat? Even though mommy has you lick up your cum-cums, you still beg mommy to let you squirt .What a sweet obedient little gurl you're becoming for mommy. But....No, not yet."

Mindy again started play with Susie. She moaned in frustration.

"I could do this all night. In fact I think I will."

---

Day 6

"Wait, Mindy, you haven't seen his morning ritual? When one of us wake her in the morning she has to suck the dildo attached to mirror."

The four women and the sissy traipsed to Susie's room.

"Show her Susie."

Suzanne sunk to her knees in front of the dildo and recited

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

By this time she was able to deep throat the larger dildo ten times.

Mindy smiled. "Why don't you finger her at the same time? It's simple, some lube and shove a digit into her boipussy. It's fun for you, exciting for her and gets her used to having things in her ass."

Mindy said "Oh, my. May run to your room and get some latex gloves and lube. You have them, right?"

May laughed. "You're joking, right?"

When May returned Mindy donned a glove and lubed it up and asked one of the maid to drag the ottoman over.

Marta ordered Suzanne to repeat her ritual.

"Sissies love cock, sissies crave cock, sissies love cum, sissies crave cum."

"Mindy said "WAIT!"

Then she slathered a generous amount of lube over the crack in Suzanne's ass. Susie looked back over her shoulder, eyes wide.

Then Mindy snapped "Begin."

Suzanne once again engulfed the rubber penis. As she did so Mindy leaned forward and SHOVED her middle finger in Susie's boipussy.

Suzanne squealed, but continued with her artificial blowjob.

Marta started withdrawing and entering Susie's puckered flower repeatedly. Susie grunted with each thrust of a finger.

When the sissy got to her ten count she stopped.

Mindy smiled and said, "See? She loved it, didn't you sissy?"

"Yes, Miss."

"And as a bonus I can show you how to milk her prostate. It's one of the most frustrating, humiliating things on can do to a sissyslave. I can get her semen to come pouring out without an orgasm. It's both embarrassing AND frustrating and it leaves your sissy still horny. Besides, sissygasms are hilarious to the woman causing them."

May said "Sound great. Let's do it before you leave. Then we all can practice."

---

"Marta, I'll be leaving tomorrow. I'd like your sissy to spend the night with me."

"Of course, dear, whatever you want."

Suzanne spent what seemed an eternity on her knees, licking Miss Mindy to orgasm after orgasm.

Finished, Mindy sent her back to her room.

---

Day 7

The next morning Marta asked Mindy if she could take some photos of her as a keepsake for the week.

"Of course dear. Give me a minute and I'll change."

Mindy returned wearing a latex dom outfit. She looked stunning.

Marta and the other maids put Suzanne into humiliating poses with Mindy.

As Mindy was leaving she gave one more piece of advice to the maids.

"We also use several other tools to instruct Billie.

I suggest you give Suzanne internet access, but only allow her to look at Femdom, Feminization and Sissifaction sites.

Have her watch Femdom, Feminization and Sissifaction movies.

I'll send you a list of Femdom, Feminization and Sissifaction books for her to read.

Thanks you for a wonderful time. I'm sure I'll be seeing all of you again."

She thoroughly kissed each of the maids goodbye.

Suzanne, of course, kissed the tips of her shoes.

That night , after Mindy's departure, Marta put Suzanne to bed.

"Goodnight, Suzanne. Get a good night's rest. You're going to need it this week."

"Ummm....errrr...what do you mean?"

"You'll find out sissy gurl. Pleasant dreams."

Suzanne had a hard time falling asleep worrying about what was to come.

12